Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial professional with extensive experience developing and executing sales, marketing and product strategies that increase revenue, expand market share and build brand equity. Consistently exceeds targets, delivers superior customer value and recognized for leadership skills and delivering results.
Skills : Account Management, Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Billing, Quickbooks, Client Relations.
- Provided strategic direction to the Patient Financial Services (PFS) business unit, with responsibility for managing key accounts generating over $4M in annual revenue for the hospital.
- Managed upwards of 300 self-pay accounts and 1000 international patient accounts on a monthly basis.
- Worked with international embassies to coordinate extended stays during treatment, and facilitated authorizations and payment through foreign insurance carriers.
- Reviewed budget for future inpatient and outpatient services, and provided reports to senior management.
- Facilitated over $1M in quarterly collections by forecasting and tracking key account metrics related to charges, payments, and discrepancies.
- Ensured accuracy of CPT codes in preparing estimates for chemo/radiation therapies and inpatient/outpatient services.
- Conducted financial evaluation for self-pay accounts to determine refunds, write-offs, credit transfers, and reverse charges.
Strategic & Key Account Manager Resume
Objective : Over 20+ years of experience utilizing the skills to meet and exceed organizational goals with excellent customer service and satisfaction. Manage multi-million dollar accounts and ensure sales goals are accomplished above expectation.
Skills : Microsoft office, CRM, Excell.
- Direct the planning, production and management of all bank consigned engines.
- Supervise project teams, including web interface, database manager, inventory control, accounting and other project staff.
- Meet regularly with department managers to monitor and evaluate account management, discuss issues and recommend service improvements.
- Conduct economic and demographic research and analysis to produce critical monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Developed marketing strategy to offer selected programs to target markets, resulting in increased revenues.
- Responsible for department profit & loss at the project level, new marketing development, key account management, forecasting, and vendor cost reductions.
- Manages and coordinates the delivery of professional services to customers.
- Directs sales staff on pricing, vendor costs, project costing, and sales analysis, reporting weekly to the COO.
Unit Key Account Manager Resume
Headline : Highly skilled in the use of computers and graphic design. Knowledgeable in the use of Adobe Packages. Skilled in interacting with customers of all socioeconomic backgrounds. Work well under pressure and as part of a team. Hired, trained, and supervised work crews. Excellent leadership skills and training.
Skills : inventory management, Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution,.
- Operated as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
- Focused on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Ensured the timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicated clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to management.
- Tracked and provided forecast by key account metrics.
- projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
Merchandiser/Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated business development professional specializing in marketing, PR, account management and strategic development. Key applicable attributes include: Excellent communication and adaptability skills, creativity and innovation in business development, strong leadership and management dexterity and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Develop long-term business partnerships.
- Advise key customers on new and innovative strategies to increase sales, traffic, and profits; via executing specific drivers: marketing programs and new products.
- Account Management / New Business - Manage key business and education accounts.
- Accountable for onboarding prestigious new business.
- Responsible for over $2 million customer base.
- Responsible for negotiating a contract with new accounts, as well as contract renewals with existing clients for the education outlets and third-party vendors.
- Support local account representatives via joint calls, sales and capability training, and program rollouts.
- Responsible for an increase in revenue and sales by developing various marketing programs.
National Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable, well versed, and result oriented person looking to apply my proven sales capabilities in the marketing, sales, and business management arena. Valued by customers and distributors for consistent follow through and caring demeanor. Highly accomplished and innovative individual with experience in penetrating new markets, expanding existing accounts, boosting profits, and achieving personal goals above corporate expectations.
Skills : ,Analytical/Research Skills,Computer/Technical Literacy,Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing.
- Worked as the primary sales contact for Paradise Beverage continually driving profitable growth through existing and newly developed items with all customers.
- Managed high-profile territory, generating new business and maximizing existing account sales for over 400 accounts.
- Established key accounts development programs that targeted, penetrated and launched business growth throughout Texas.
- Formulate and execute distributor pricing, programs, incentives and strategies that deliver company goals and objectives.
- Successfully launched a new brand and a 25% growth over 2 years.
- Included working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
- Performed merchandising and restocking activities when necessary.
- Met with buyers, marketing managers and sales representatives of key accounts informing them of new programs and products.
Inside Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Combine my extensive sales experience and knowledge of Integrated Marketing to establish key client relationships for target markets, utilization of my business and organizational communication skills to implement result-oriented strategies for increased revenue and visibility.
Skills : PROFICIENCIES Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Access Microsoft Project Peachtree Social Media Marketing for Business: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter Volunteer - Social Media Manager for The Dailey Method Barre Studio.
- Award-winning consumer/retail marketing history producing more than $10,000 in monthly sales.
- Established successful monthly key product launches for critical retail product lines.
- Created sales forecasts to target daily, monthly and yearly objectives.
- Interfaced with Lancome Macy management to establish a dominant customer base at POS marketing.
- Redefined target markets and scope of engagement to dramatically increase new business success rate.
- Coordinated telemarketing and marketing management programs.
- Developed direct marketing campaign to identify and qualify prospects.
- Led Lancome sales for maximum target penetration.
Key Account Manager/Territory Sales Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging sales/management position in a fast paced environment that will allow for personal growth and career advancement.
Skills : Excel, Word and PowerPoint - Strong Emphasis on Excel.
- Promotes and sells all brands to meet or exceed sales quotas and identify new business opportunities.
- Develops and maintain a positive working relationship with key distributor personnel and both off and on premise accounts.
- Review and manage all brand budgets for effective spending on pricing and programming.
- Conduct wine dinners and spirit tastings for consumers and the trade.
- Conduct distributor sales meetings and quarterly reviews.
- Train and assist distributor sales personnel to conduct brand presentations to key on and off premise staff at targeted accounts to insure the proper implementation of brand strategies for all brands.
- Develop new business and distribution points while maintaining existing distributor and key account business.
SE Key Account Manager Resume
Objective : Strong Entrepreneurial Initiative and Drive to Succeed Deep Fortune 500 Account Management Expertise Strategic and Creative Thinker balancing Action with Analysis and Process Builder of Relationships forged from Passion, Perseverance and Commitment.
Skills : Strategic Selling, Consultative Selling, Sales Training, Sales Management, Business Management, Negotiation, Prospecting, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Licensing, Channel Development, Employee Assessment.
- Managed a $ 30 million relationship with the company's largest CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) customer.
- Led a multi-functional account team to achieve budgeted unit volume, revenues and gross contribution targets.
- Prepared sales forecasts, monthly operating reviews and annual budget for key customers.
- Trained, mentored and directed the activities of the customer service team.
- Expanded market share by effectively positioning global capabilities.
- Maximized account profitability through management of working capital.
- Ensured the achievement of key delivery, quality and performance metrics to maximize customer experience.
- Resolved all escalated customer complaints and quality issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Wholesale Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional with experienced in leveraging analytics and current market trends to sales in order to increase profits. Able to work with, motivate and develop diverse cross-functional teams, while leading by example. Proven leader, who quickly responds to ever-changing environments and situations, consistently achieving goals within critical project deadlines and is successfully able to increase profitability.
Skills : Microsoft, Mac OS X, Photoshop.
- Key leader managing Kroger/Acosta broker analytics team utilizing dunnhumby and secondary sources.
- Managed dunnhumby database and supported in category review deck development for Kroger.
- Managed analytics and sales for Meijer including building all category review and new item presentation material.
- Successfully grew sales to $13,400,000 over three years, a growth of 81%.
- Reduced trade rate by 12% while growing dollar and unit sales.
- Launched eight Meijer specific meatballs SKUs with projected yearly sales of $7,500,000.
- Won bowl topping business worth $600,000 dollars while increasing profit margin by 2%.
Key Account Manager - Marketing & Sales Resume
Summary : Sales Management Professional with over 22 years of successful, profitable experience in sales growth, innovative marketing, staff training, team leadership, territory development, account management, contract negotiations and client relations. Able to combine effective hiring and training with motivational management techniques to maximize sales staff productivity, service quality and corporate profitability.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Promoted brands to key accounts including builders, developers, national home builders, non-retailing kitchen dealers, designers, architects, interior designers, and cabinet companies.
- Provided education and training to key accounts.
- Collaborated with district managers towards the successful implementation of builder-oriented programs.
- Developed and maintained an account database.
- Worked closely with showroom managers to promote key resource.
- Provided weekly call plan and monthly review of activities.
- Pursued and identified sales and marketing opportunities in cooking schools as well as wine and food retailers.
National Key Account Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable business professional with the ability to develop rapport with others quickly and a successful 10+ year track record in Sales and Account Management. Talent for networking and getting to know the right people and having the ability to communicate effectively with all types of professionals. Quick learner and excellent at presentation skills to all levels of management or non-management.
Skills : Sales, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Sales Management,.
- Generated new business by growing within a highly competitive territory 300% of all recyclables.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a new CRM database (Salesforce) to track all new business.
- Develop and engage new customers daily to assess their recycling needs for over 240 different recyclable materials.
- Continually utilize, coordinate and cultivate relationships with internal and external customers.
- Create customized transportation for each individual customer to cut costs and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate with selected buyer(s) on material and weight, and then a quantified location is determined by the selected buyer.
- Developed a Sales Plan for the entire State of Utah for growing the recyclable business at hand.
- Designed a comprehensive Recycling Brochure/Sales Aid to educate potential businesses on their recyclables and used as a "leave behind" for future business opportunities.
Sales And Marketing
Key Account Manager Resume
Summary : Providing excellent customer service and projecting a positive company image. Understand the importance of time management, relationship building and business management. I have the ability to interact with high profile customers and key supply partners. Looking for a company that can benefit from my skill set and that will provide me with opportunity for growth.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, CRM, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Understanding the customers' goals and business objectives to solidify a strong customer relationship.
- Perform Cost analysis to evaluate account growth opportunities.
- Account penetration - maintain new business development within key account.
- Work effectively with internal and external customers to accomplish business goals of increasing sales within account and growing profit margin.
- Negotiate and maintain cost effective contract pricing structures with vendors to ensure a positive return on investment.
- Forecasting inventory levels to sustain demand through seasonal changes.
- Exercise relationship building and maintenance of key account contacts.