Sales Support Administrator Resume
Headline : To obtain an interesting and challenging position where experience in higher education, administrative skills, computer skills, and customer service knowledge can contribute to the overall success for Eastman Chemical Company.
Skills : Pro-active In Customer Service., Strong Attention To Details And Negotiation , Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all the administrator duties to the OfficeMax Contract Sales Force.
- Included reports for customers, travel arrangements, weekly reporting for Headquarters, compiling information for Financial Services and requesting payments for trade shows, vendor fairs and golf tournaments.
- Created invoices for vendor billing, and preparing expense reports.
- Also place orders for the sales materials, samples for gift bags and business cards for the sales representatives.
- Reached out to vendors for sales samples, anything the representatives may need, and to maintain the national data base in our system for the vendors contact information.
- Researched new customers and create an overview of that company for headquarters in which the sales representatives use as reference when meeting the potential customer.
- Ordered the new equipment and ensure the newly hired sales representative is set up in our database correctly and has the access he/she may need.
- Supported all the locations across the United States.
Sr. Sales Support Administrator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a Business Development/Account & Client Management/Recruitment related role in order to utilize knowledge, experience, and interpersonal skill sets to successfully develop and maintain business networks with customers and users for any professional industry. To effectively execute product solutions, while providing long-term business relationships, satisfaction and positive experiences for everyone involved in the process.
Skills : Learn procedures very quickly, Communication skills.
- Generated reports for senior management encompassing weekly sales meetings, sales activities, and new business revenue tracking.
- Responsible for responses for prospective corporate travel clients for the sales team.
- Wrote Request for Proposals and Proposals for sales team, whereby bringing in over fifteen new accounts, which generated over thirty million dollars in new revenue.
- Responsible for time and attendance records for a department of eleven people.
- Provided basic technical support for sales division and account managers, by assisting with data entry and technical support for database errors.
- Trained new staff on sales techniques and Salesforce.com database through on-line web-ex tool, Go To Meeting.
- Maintained microj plus database with all candidate and client information essential to operations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Sales Support Administrator Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable, business professional with more than 16 years of experience in executive, sales and operational support, project coordination, organization, and process improvement.
Skills : Macintosh And Windows Platforms, Microsoft Office, SAP, Lotus Notes, FileMaker Pro.
- Supported a team of International Software Sales Representatives to the completion of millions of dollars in sales per fiscal year.
- Specified support duties as follows: Tracked all sales contracts from inception to completion and ensured retrieval and organization of all necessary elements.
- Composed proxy correspondence and compiled pricing proposals, legal documents and Request for Proposal RFQ/(RFP) presentations for attachment therein.
- Created initial Sun hardware configurations and pricing with final approval from Technical Service Department.
- Maintained liaison duties with managers, partners and customers through oral and written communication.
- Generated internal projections and obtained approvals before distributing to partners and customers.
- Archived and maintained all previous processes, contracts, and all applicable records for future internal research.
- Created and distributed regular status reports to Sales Managers and Representatives.
High School Diploma
Sales Support Administrator III Resume
Headline : An expert at finding data sources and interpreting data sets. can quickly and accurately create nonstandard reports that provide never before seen insight into specifically defined criteria of all sorts.
Skills : Complex & Basic Report Creation, Database Management, MS Excel Expert, SQL/Access.
- Assisted the Area Manager and sales staff with sales reporting and prospect resources.
- Created sales tools that assisted in targeting qualified prospects.
- Evaluated office productivity, revised procedures, and devised new forms to improve efficiency.
- Created regional marketing material and reporting forms to be utilized nationally.
- Administered and maintained an Act 2000 and a Goldmine database.
- Created PowerPoint and Excel reports as needed by management and staff.
- Coordinated regional meetings and made travel arrangements for management.
- Prepared the payroll and monthly commission statements.
Sales Support Administrator II Resume
Summary : To continue health care career with an organization that will utilize management & administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Communication skills, Attention to detail.
- Worked closely with the Sales Department to help strengthen their customer base and increase sales.
- Created new client accounts using the various internal software systems of Health Diagnostic Laboratory Inc.
- Processed all sales requests, including making sales folders based on individual Reps needs while supplying sales and marketing material directly from local warehouse.
- Worked with logistics (GreatPlains Inventory Software)to fulfill custom supply orders for clients and Sales Reps.
- Sent out daily/weekly and monthly sales volume reports.
- Created multiple Excel templates and reports per requested by client or sales rep.
- Coordinated internal resources with multiple departments to ensure the clients timely and accurate receipt of product.
- Developed Sales Support training manuals and S.O.P's for future hires.
Sales Support Administrator I Resume
Headline : Recognized as a reliable self-starter with initiative and drive, able to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision. Other strengths include Extensive transportation and logistics industry knowledge. Strong problem solving, attention to detail and follow up skills. Able to work in a team environment, committed to tasks. Knowledgeable of Office Management, Export Documentation, Import/Export sales, Pricing and Customer Service duties and functions. Ability to adapt quickly to new environments and situations.
Skills : Facilities Coordinator, Management.
- Outlined in detail customer specific requirements and ensured all requirements were met.
- Manipulated bid sheets so that pricing teams could quickly and easily identify lanes under their scope.
- Managed bid uploads to multiple third party platforms and assisted colleagues with uploads/data entry/errors when necessary.
- Selected Contributions Primary company contact for Gt Nexus related questions and trouble shooting.
- Provided trouble shooting and customer assistance when necessary.
- Managed all aspects of the contracting process for accounts such as Nike, Caterpillar, Target and Disney
- Assisted in establishing necessary changes and additions to process procedures and policies for smoother workflow, time management and efficiency.
Assistant Sales Support Administrator Resume
Objective : To obtain a rewarding career in a business in which can be challenged and excel. Open to change and new experiences.
Skills : Have excellent handwriting and very neat penmanship.
- Responsible for overall data entry for facility.
- Entered purchase orders and quotes using Microsoft Access, ACT and Sage Business Works.
- Responsible for input and upkeep of company's overall daily and monthly sales reports.
- Prepared and distributed customer activity reports.
- Processed daily reports consisting of orders received, express deliveries and product shipment.
- Functioned as liaison between candidates, clients, and internal cross-functional corporate departments.
- Managed excel spreadsheet tracking over $500,000 of permanent placement revenue.
Sales Support Administrator/Specialist Resume
Objective : Self-directed, top performer with sharp attention to detail. Combines strong communication, analytical and problem-solving expertise with outstanding order processing, customer service and sales support skills. Comfortable coordinating complex orders in ever-changing environments. A natural relationship builder. Creates instant rapport with vendors, clients and sales team - working effectively as a team under intense deadlines. Strong PC Skills Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, JD Edwards, Gold Mine; Type 85WPM.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Recruited by Veeco Sales Operations Manager to join the Sales Support Team for this leading provider of Metrology and Process Equipment solutions.
- Oversaw multiple in-boxes - constant communication with customers verbally and electronically throughout the order process.
- Created and tracked orders; issue Return Authorizations.
- Audited and released international orders for shipment.
- Worked closely with international business units to insure smooth delivery.
- Verified Export Compliance clearance.
- Responsible for Veeco Probes website order retrieval and entry (24-hour turn-around).
- Received Silver Award for "rapidly mastering job functions and exhibiting excellent customer service skills.".
Assistant Sales Support Administrator I Resume
Objective : Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting sales office operations in the local branch office. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team.
Skills : MS Access, ME Excel, Business Intelligence.
- Developed and implemented a Reporting and Analytics function for the Business Development group which laid the foundation for nearly 40% growth in the Xilinx Productivity Advantage program.
- Successfully moved communications and support functions to an online environment, resulting in increased policy and product awareness.
- Developed informational reports to help facilitate "proactive" selling to drive the behavior of the sales teams.
- Created and maintained several SharePoint sites which provided reports, resource links, and training presentations.
- Provided quarterly reports detailing financial and trend data on various products and services to the Business Development group.
- Acted as a cross organizational liaison between Business Development, Field Sales, Education, Shipping, Customer Service, and Finance.
- Accountable for Purchase Order management including monthly invoicing of dedicated engineering services.
- Approved quotes in FOX database resulting in faster turnaround time.
- Streamlined contract renewal process which reduced turnaround time.
Sales Support Administrator Resume
Summary : Over Twenty-four years Sales Support administrative experience with an emphasis on internal customer service, policy compliance, and processes implementation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Word And Excel, SAP, Oracle, Google Sites And Google Drive.
- Handled all internal and external sales department communication, provided all aspects of administrative support including word processing, filing, .
- Provided sales teams with off-site support during out-of-office meetings.
- Provided daily transaction statements and guidelines.
- Report to 2 national account managers, Assist with the preparation of sales presentations and research reports.
- Provide support to a team of Etihad Account Managers Process ROIF requests in Salesforce Handle numerous requests from Travel Agencies (TMCs, .
- Create daily credits from RMA'S (Return Material Authorization) that have been received and approved Maintain customer accounts in Company data .
- Initiated and created all document for distributor rebate and growth program with interfaced with SAP Facilitated and coordinated all training of new .
- Provided on-site administrative support to a 6 member sales team.
Bachelor Of Arts