Senior Admissions Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a Senior Admissions Representative position with a company using experience to help and others reach their fullest potential. Team-oriented with strong track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, co-workers, managers and others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Experience, Management.
- Recruited and enrolled prospective students for educational programs offered by national post-secondary education company and non-profit by creating relationships of honesty, trust, reliability, and compliance with organizational policies.
- Converted prospect telephone inquiries into scheduled interview appointments regarding enrollment and admissions standards.
- Enrolled students into Penn Foster high school diploma program and assisted with program completion and career program selection.
- Contributed to the high school admissions team setting national enrollment record.
- Devised mentorship program including recognition of student birthdays, accomplishments and program completion.
- Performed administrative duties for President/Founder.
- Recruited students for private preschool and academy.
- Administered church growth activities for a non-profit organizations with a budget of $1.5 million.
- Supervised multiple ventures successfully by providing deliverables on time in a fast-paced environment.
BA In Journalism
Junior/Senior Admissions Representative Resume
Objective : Senior Admissions Representative with 15 years of combined inside and outside sales experience seeks a challenging opportunity that will promote both personal and professional growth. Utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with customers to meet sales quota.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Served as Admissions department's international student liaison, managing increasing number of international student enrollments each year.
- Advised regarding admission requirements and enrollment procedures.
- Conducted interviews; review and evaluate freshman, transfer, non-traditional, Dual-Associate and Bachelor student applications for admission.
- Led daily campus tours and open houses; explain course curricula, financial aid eligibility and payment plan options.
- Maintained student communication, work with other departments accordingly.
- Coordinated and supervised student shadow visits.
- Assisted Director of Admissions with coordination and successful completion of Admissions events to include, prospective student information sessions, annual camps, scholarship competitions and trips.
Senior Admissions Representative III Resume
Objective : Career relative to Admissions allowing for demonstrated ability of project management, communication, and advertising skills.
Skills : Certified MS Office Word And PowerPoint.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admissions to the college in accordance with state and federal accreditation and Institute policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.
- Conducted a high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure weekly standard appointment set and interview activity, and to conduct follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants.
- Managed inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity, utilize approved recruitment policies/formats, make prompt and effective contact with inquiries and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible career goals.
- Secured new inquiries (Personally Developed Leads) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact about the college offerings.
- Scheduled and conducted interviews, pursue qualified candidates for enrollment and determine the appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
- Conducted all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
- Adhered to all state, and federal accreditation and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
Associate's In Science
Senior Admissions Representative II Resume
Objective : Senior Admissions Representative is to make a positive impact on others while utilizing extensive sales and customer services skills in a team oriented environment to exceed all company and personal goals.
Skills : Experienced and knowledgeable professional with extensive.
- Renowned culinary institution offering post-secondary education services with over 30 campuses worldwide.
- Coached new Admissions Representatives and provided operational assistance to the Campus Director of Admissions Conducted interviews with prospective students.
- Evaluated the prospective student's needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective student make an informed decision to attend or not attend the school.
- Presented information regarding the school's programs and tuition in a factual and ethical manner.
- Achieved the expected goals and objectives of a suite of quantitative and qualitative metrics as defined for the Sr.
- Assisted prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements.
- Helped to mentor other admissions staff in learning this process.
BA In Engineering
Senior Admissions Representative I Resume
Summary : Obtain a Senior Admissions Representative position at a leading higher education academic institute where can maximize and utilize skills and knowledge while providing customer service expertise.
Skills : Social Media, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Arcgis.
- Responsible for managing inquiry/lead conversion, registration/enrollment, and start-rates.
- Interacted with the school director to ensure a cohesive working environment within the school.
- Developed a strong working relationship with agencies (OVR, SPOC, DPW).
- Responsible for all financial planning with registered students.
- Assisted the School Director with daily operations.
- Developed cohesive relationships with high schools, vo-techs, and guidance counselors with presentations; attended career day workshops.
- Met and exceeded quarterly performance objectives of 8 enrollments per month.
Associate Of Arts
Senior Admissions Representative/Executive Resume
Summary : Motivated leader and training professional with demonstrated record of success driven by leadership, and strong analytical and communication skills employed in team environments. Hands-on experience gained as a director, lead trainer and recruiter combined with motivational skills developed in coaching are the key elements that have led to the formulation and success of a training program aimed at improving individual and company performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management.
- Responsible for Taking inquiry calls from all potential students interested in knowing or receiving information about the programs.
- Provided basic information, routine guidance, and assistance to potential students on matters related to enrollment and the admissions process.
- Made outbound phone calls to potential students that have expressed interest in attending the institution.
- Evaluated and resolved student inquiries, issues, and problems, and ensure appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, company, and regulatory agencies.
- Served as a liaison between student and campus, make all necessary enrollment forms available, and assist in completion as needed; including reviewing applications and related documentation for compliance.
- Partnered with Finance to ensure a high level of customer service during the transition and following up to ensure that financial aid packaging is complete.
- Uphold enrollment standards by complying with related governmental regulations and standards of accreditation, by enrolling only students who meet eligibility requirements as published in the college's catalog.
- Demonstrated positive attitude and motivation, concern for students, teamwork, excellent time management skills and the work ethic to follow-through on a commitment to students and the organization.
Senior Admissions Representative/Consultant Resume
Headline : Dynamic, energetic and results oriented Admissions Representative with solid qualifications in account management and student relationship building and maintenance. Proven ability to develop new business and increase enrollments within established inquiries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Leadership, Sales, Adaptable, Team Player, Communication, Self Motivated, Organized, Punctual.
- Provided information, advice, guidance, and support for prospects and parents.
- Managed overall daily admissions department operations.
- Implemented all new admissions policies and recruitment screening guidelines.
- Ensured admissions representatives executed day-to-day responsibilities at or above established, desired sales metrics.
- Performed applicant evaluations via telephone and in-person communication.
- Trained, motivated and mentored all new admissions representatives of the university.
- Served as a first-line crisis manager in the admissions department.
- Answered all difficult inquiries on subjects ranging from immigration, standards of admission, financial policy to housing options.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Admissions Representative/Counselor Resume
Summary : Senior Admissions Representative Professional with proven success at consistently increasing revenues and improving customer satisfaction. Outstanding problem-solving, communication, organizational, and public speaking skills.
Skills : Administration, College recruiting, Administrative assistant, Customer service.
- Secures new inquiries (Personally Developed Referrals) by directly asking phone and in-person contacts about referrals of others to contact about the institute's offerings.
- Schedules and conducts an interview.
- Pursues qualified candidates for enrollment Determines the appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
- Achieves enrollment and start rate goals.
- Conducts follow-up daily with all applicants.
- Assists other personnel and departments with data collection and problem-solving.
- Participates in appropriate recruitment, and enrollment activities including open houses, regional presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, etc.
Senior Admissions Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Resourceful and detail oriented with a dedication to success in all aspects of life. Passion for serving others in work and social environments. Demonstrated ability to provide clear communication paired with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Sales, Public Speaking, Time Management.
- Built and maintained relationships with military education and morale officers.
- Provided prospective students with career assessments, information on education benefits, program selection, addressing hesitations and assistance in enrollment and financial aid application procedures.
- Developed 2 new territories in a 6 month period with minimal supervision.
- Met and exceeded quarterly performance objectives of 8 enrollments per month.
- Mentored 5 to 8 team members to assist in their professional growth.
- Created training material, conduct new-hire training, conduct weekly team building conference calls, assist in policy and procedure development.
- Organized, implemented, and managed social media marketing campaigns for assigned markets.
B.A. In Criminal Justice
Senior Admissions Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a permanent position in the Clerical and Public Relations fields with emphasis on advancement opportunities and increase in responsibilities.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint And Access.
- Conducted face-to-face or personal interviews, telephone interviews and e-mail correspondence to identify high school and adult student prospects to determine their educational needs, concerns and interests.
- Conducted campus tours to showcase the campus' offerings and introduce prospective graduate enrollees to school administrators, faculty and students.
- Explained educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to prospective graduate enrollees, parents, and educators.
- Responsible for facilitating orientation and Registration day activities.
- Assisted and mentored students through the Admissions process.
- Ensured compliance with applicable Company policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Approved presentations to promote programs to prospective adult and high school students.
- Generated referral business to help maintain Company goals.
- Participated in school retention efforts by maintaining productive contact with active students through graduation.