CNC Lathe Machinist Resume
Objective : Experience in the world of CNC with Fanuc control LATHEs and programming and setups and the reading of calipers and micrometers and tools that are in field for 15+ years.
Skills : Management, Microsoft office, CNC Mill machinist , CNC lathe machinist, CNC Swiss lathe.
- Inspect sample workpieces to verify conformance with specifications, using instruments such as gauges, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Study blueprints, layouts or charts, and job orders for information on specifications and tooling instructions, and to determine material requirements and operational sequences.
- Adjust machine controls and change tool settings in order to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
- Move controls to set cutting speeds and depths and feed rates, and to position tools in relation to workpieces.
- Start lath or turning machines and observe operations to ensure that specifications are met.
- Select cutting tools and tooling instructions, according to written specifications or knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
- Crank machines through cycles, stopping to adjust tool positions and machine controls to ensure specified timing, clearances, and tolerances.
- Lift metal stock or workpieces manually or using hoists, and position and secure them in machines, using fasteners and hand tools.
Sr. CNC Lathe Machinist Resume
Summary : To pursue a career utilizing knowledge, skills, and abilities in a manner that promotes future growth and development in the natural gas industry.
Skills : Interior Exterior Painting and Refinishing, Drywall, Framing.
- Planned machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Set-up lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and indicating vices.
- Programed lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches.
- Fulfilled calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
- Performed multiple proving procedures of part programs.
- Maintained specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, and threading operations.
- Maintained quality control standards by taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls.
Lead CNC Lathe Machinist Resume
Objective : CNC Lathe Machinist Use 2d and 3D drafting programs such as AutoCad, Revit Architecture, 3D Max and Google Sketch Up.
Skills : Microsoft Office Package And Other Graphic Design Programs.
- CNC lathe Machinist, do since the begging the setup putting the correct tools and inserts on the turret, check the program needed for the correct feeds and speeds.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings of the pieces.
- Use measuring tools to see if the parts complete the correct measurements with calipers, micrometers, gages and other tools and equipment.
- Work in a safe environment and follow working procedures.
- Skills Used 2d and 3d drawing and drafting in Autocad and Revit Architecture.
- Set up, edited & ran many different CNC lathes including Puma 300 w/21iT controls& Puma 400 w/18iT controls.
- Ran many types of materials including Monel, Inconel, stainless, brass, satellite, copper plastics.
Degree In Architecture
CNC Lathe Machinist III Resume
Summary : Talented Machinist with 8 years of experience. Setting up and operating a variety of machines such as CNC lathe, Fanuc control, CNC lathe Okuma control and Hass mills control. Prepare tools to produce precision parts by blueprint requirements including very good knowledge of reading blueprint, calipers, micrometers, high gage, drop indicators.
Skills : Experience With Fanuc, Hass And Okuma Control. Knowledge With Micrometers. Caliper Use. Blueprint Reading. Responsible. Quick Learner. Reliable. Bilingual.
- Set up mills and lathes by entering instructions and transfer programs from the computer to the machines.
- Including zero and reference points; set up tools, adjust offsets.
- Set up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three-jaw chucks, collets, bushings, stops, and stock pushers indicating vices.
- Inspect the part to make sure that it matches specifications for blueprint requirements.
- Maintenance on machines, equipment and tools used in all processes.
- Check all CNC machines are lubricated properly before each process initiation Create appropriate labor and time reports by following instructions provided by the manager.
- Set up and operated CNC Lathes.
Certificate In Mastercam
CNC Lathe Machinist II Resume
Summary : Highly-skilled CNC Programmer and Machinist who thrives in a dynamically changing environment while working as a team member and meeting all production deadlines.
Skills : Good communication, Hard worker.
- Worked directly from blueprints, patterns, sketches, and specifications.
- Operated forklifts, hoists, and other material handling equipment.
- Adhered to all safety protocols and safe work practices to reduce likelihood of injury.
- Studied blueprints, work instruction, sketches, drawings, and manuals to determine dimensions and tolerances.
- Selected, aligned, and secured fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on Mori Seiki Lathe.
- Assembled and set various boring, slotting, and turning heads.
- Interpreted drawings and planned work in proper operational sequence on multi-cut jobs.
- Routinely monitored the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
CNC Lathe Machinist I Resume
Summary : CNC Lathe Machinist with 20years experience. Measured dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments. Read and interpreted Blueprints Performed quality control procedures to final product quality.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, CNC MILL, CNC Lathe, MICS and Calipers, Welding.
- Set up and tear down of CNC lathes, puma 12L, and Hardinge with Fanuc controls.
- Reading blueprints and outside and inside mics.
- Used magnetic indicator, bore gauges, thread wires, tight tolerances within .0002.
- Shop orders and records, checking old programs for new provisions.
- Knowledge of speeds and feeds depending on tooling on different materials such as brass, bronze, aluminum, steel, etc.
- Conducted major program alterations.
- Operated CNC Lathe Machines, and finished parts to CAT specifications.
- Setup and run Mori Seki CNC lathe with live spindle Make changes and edit programs Change out tools and tooling posts per program.
CNC Lathe Machinist/Technician Resume
Objective : Work as a machinist for most of life and ready to move into the design and drafting side of industry. Worked as a machinist primarily in the medical and aerospace with the most recent in oil and gas.
Skills : Welding equipment, Keeping work stations.
- Completed the setup and programming of multi-axis lathe for the manufacture of medical parts and devices.
- Programmed 3 turret, twin spindle style lathe.
- Developed the use of macro style programming for the same part of family manufacturing.
- Reviewed machined product using CMM, smart scope, comparators with overlays and a Mitutoyo contract.
- Maintained SPC data collection and monitoring AQL inspection.
- Worked in Research and Development department working on prototype parts for medical implants and instruments.
- Machining parts for the oil and gas industry.
Associate CNC Lathe Machinist Resume
Objective : Self-motivated CNC Lathe Machinist with setup and program adjustment experience in a 5S environment.
Skills : Edit Program, Operator.
- Measured and marked dimensions and reference points accurately.
- Measured instruments to verify compliance with precise specifications.
- Trained, directed and instructed apprentices and helpers.
- Fabricated tools, jigs, and fixtures to meet manufacturing and engineering needs.
- Tracked shop cutting tool usage and sharpened and replaced cutting tools.
- Calculated and set controls to regulate machining factors like part speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut and clamping methods.
- Selected appropriate speeds and feeds according to a type of metal and finish specifications.
- Worked as a CNC lathe machinist for the Aerospace industry.
Diploma In General
CNC Lathe Machinist/Operator Resume
Objective : Talented Machinist with three years experience setting up and operating a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments, including fabricating, modifying and repairing mechanical instruments.
Skills : Electricity hydraulic, Neumatic, Auto mechanic and Auto electric.
- Set-Up, Program, Troubleshoot, Train, Oversee Operations of CNC Lathe Dept.
- Set-Up and Operate Manuel Lathes and Saws.
- Closed moved to Owens Ohio Canfield Advantech Dave Smith President.
- Set up, maintain and operate Fanuc control lathes.
- Check, inspect and produce parts according to blueprint's specifications.
- Set up, operate and maintain CNC Fanuc & Mitsubishi lathes.
- Operate and maintain CNC Fanuc mills.
- Produce parts according to blueprint's specifications.
CNC Lathe Machinist Resume
Summary : Interested in acquiring a position as a CNC Machinist/Set-up operator in Idaho or Washington States. Worked over nine years in this field with two companies.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, Responsible, Quick learner, Reliable, Bilingual.
- Set-up lathes using specifications from blueprints.
- Coordinating with management on safety and work scheduling for the work day.
- Operating multiple lathes and screw machines simultaneously.
- Experience with fitting rush orders in schedule.
- Signing in parts per specs with blueprint and work order for lathe and screw departments when QC person was on vacation or sick.
- Completing work orders within time allotted.
- Performed 3 hours per shift of 100% quality verification of parts.