Engineering Intern Resume
Objective : Engineering Intern with versatile skills in project coordination, design, and root cause analysis. Experience in production and maintenance operations at world class manufacturing sites. Familiarity with a wide range of equipment. Enthusiastic to progress career with new experiences and training.
Skills : CAD, CAM, SAP, Microsoft Office, Software Experience, Design.
- Involved in troubleshooting end user issues caused due to Ericsson products like eNodeB's, OSS using different Ericsson tools to monitor performance and configuration parameters.
- Worked with the RF team on various RF issues, Troubleshooting and optimization.
- Followed a list of activities performed with the RF team and Customer Network Support.
- Prepared daily and hourly KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Reports for various markets in Metro PCS network using Ericsson tool called ENIQ and also using moshell to manually pull the values of PM counters.
- Used various Performance Management Counters which are responsible for influencing Accessibility, Retainability, Handover, Throughput and Latency, which are used to determine the performance of the network.
- Prepared KPI reports to be sent to the customer (Metro PCS).
- Used licensed TEMS tool to collect, view and analyze drive test logs.
Sr. Engineering Intern Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Engineering Intern with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, HTML, CSS, XHTML, Electrical Wiring.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and cut out parts using CNC mill according to specification.
- Measured dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments (Dial Calipers), templates, and fixtures.
- Mounted, installed, aligned, and secured tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Listened to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Adjusted machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Responsible for Stop machines to remove finished work pieces or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Lifted workpieces to machines manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Modified cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
Jr. Engineering Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level Engineering Intern position emphasizing on sustainable ways to improve current infrastructures while maintaining the integrity of the environment and society.
Skills : Autocad, Autodesk Inventor, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Developed our site, overseeing the transition from PHP to Ruby on Rails for our back end.
- Redesigned elements of the front page.
- Fixed bugs introduced by previous developers.
- Communicated with our CEO to implement new features and site changes.
- Wrote validators for our admin panel.
- Wrote a mailer to encourage users to invite their friends with FactoryGirl testing on the mailer back end.
- Cleaned up a large amount of bugs and sloppy front end design issues.
- Helped implement the CEO's vision for the site.
Engineering Intern/Executive Resume
Headline : To provide Engineering Intern educational background, prior work experience and skill set for interested employers.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Monitored and received of recyclable waste and raw material.
- Prepared of the cargo for the funding ovens.
- Analyzed of the composition of the molten material.
- Repaired of suspenders (correcting the composition in accordance with the specific rules).
- Monitored of the melding, fusion and deburring processes.
- Controlled of the weight of the parts in the expedition sector.
- Designed the next generation assist handle studied the functionality and failure modes of current assist handle designs.
Engineering Intern/Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a Engineering Intern position in the field of Electronics involving research and development by utilizing skills in various disciplines of Engineering.
Skills : Welding, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Solidworks.
- Created block diagrams and schematics for simple circuits and developed codes in embedded C/C++ and VHDL/Verilog.
- Dumped code to microcontrollers using HiQ boards.
- Generated RTL and technology schematic for various IC designs.
- Involved in writing test bench for the designed IC's.
- Handled various CRO's, function generators, logic analyzers and learned about different Microcontrollers/Microprocessors.
- Gained experience to use few simulation software's.
- Tested sensors and actuators, soldered them on PCB and tested the circuit.
- Designed and simulated chips in Xilinx which can compress and decompress separately.
Engineering Intern/Consultant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual with a keen sense of awareness for details. Possess a strong work ethic. A team player dedicated to quality work and problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SolidWorks.
- Worked with and assisted an International Corporate Core Team in the implementation of World Class Continuous Process Improvements through-out the facility.
- Standardized Production Control Boards, Pareto data of the OEE (labor, scrap, downtime).
- Improvements of SOP in order to execute proper value stream mapping.
- Taught practices and processes of Lean Manufacturing such as Single Piece Flow, Quality at the Source, FIFO, Kanban's, JIT, Visual Aid, 5s, and Kazan workshops.
- Interfaced with all levels of manufacturing from General Manager to operations.
- Worked under little or no supervision.
- Conducted time studies on each assembly line in the facility.
Asst. Engineering Intern Resume
Objective : Seeking for full time position in engineering industry, where resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Soldering, C++.
- Assisted the workshop manager in tracking inflow and outflow of vehicles.
- Assisted the manager in taking care of quality and spare part replacement on vehicles.
- Delivered reports for internal and external activities throughout the workshop to the supervisor.
- Prepared cost estimate for spare part requests and orders for replacements in vehicles.
- Calculated the stress at the contact interface of two identical blocks when they push against each other under a uniform pressure.
- Prepared and managed defame for each design alternative of assist handle.
- Redesigned a current b-pillar of a recalled class of vehicles assisted a group of engineers to redesign, remanufacture, and revalidate the b-pillar, the vertical support of a car's seat harness, in a fast-paced manufacturing plant.
Associate Engineering Intern Resume
Headline : Utilizing previous experience, hands-on technical abilities, and theoretical knowledge; contributing meaningfully in an organization rewarding high-levels of work attainment and self- motivation with additional responsibility.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Assembled and tested hydraulic cylinders for internal and external leakage, and troubleshooting of power packs.
- Gained valuable experience by testing double-acting hydraulic cylinders, bearings, DCV, check valve, power packs, and jacking cylinders for STS.
- Assisted the engineers in designing of hydraulic components using CATIA, hydraulic circuit reading
- Generated data spreadsheets and developed a Pugh diagram to evaluate the differences in the reference vehicle QFD, Vehicle Attributes and Cascading Requirements for Target Vehicle. Developed product specifications using Quality Function Deployment (QFD) for the driver interface system.
- Developed vehicle level attribute and sub-attribute vehicle requirements for the powertrain and suspension system of target vehicle Vehicle Systems Analyses: Requirements, Interfaces, and Trade-offs Studied automotive systems, subsystems, interfaces between transmission and other sub systems and their requirements.
- Cascaded vehicle attributes and sub-attributes to transmission system and sub-system requirements.
- Coordinated in system design tasks between different design and engineering activities and issues associated with trade-offs.
- Developed a business plan understanding the risks, failures and achievements of the program.
Lead Engineering Intern Resume
Summary : Dynamic and adaptable engineer with a passion for the STEM disciplines. Resourceful problem solver with refined work ethic. Driven to see projects to completion as a team player and a leader.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Creo, Autocad Inventor.
- Built an autonomous vehicle with obstacle detection, collision detection, communication capability and a path following capability.
- Utilized an Arduino Mega2560 microprocessor programmed in C++, LED sensor, sonar sensor.
- Added a LED screen for communicating the status of the vehicle.
- Simulated a whole smart house system by Matlab 7.1.
- Implemented household appliances, power consumption simulation based on the principle of practical appliances.
- Simulated several typical cyber-attacks such as DOS attack, remote control, and intercept user data by Turetime1.5 (C++) and Visual Studio.NET.
- Wrote a paper for publication from the study done on this project.