Lead Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Motivated, loyal professional with experience in Supply Chain and Inventory Management. Knowledgeable in a diverse background of Operations as a Lead and Trainer. Performs supply planning processes.
Skills : Account Receivables, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Payroll.
- Oversaw the timely dispatch and safe receipt, storage, and retrieval of material goods.
- Expedited delivery of urgently required items through correspondence to inventory control points, and manufacturers or other departments.
- Oversaw picking, packing, and distribution and storage activities.
- Inspected incoming shipments for quantities and damage.
- Performed a broad range of standard receiving and storing of assigned supplies.
- Validated transactions against the company's Custodial Authorization/Custody Receipt Listing and table of allowance standards.
- Reviewed supply changes, updated procedures and provided guidance to coworkers based on a review of changes.
Sr. Lead Dispatcher Resume
Summary : High performance, results-driven management professional with a career demonstrating visionary leadership, expertise, and distinguished performance in business operational and client management. Driver and catalyst for change, combining tactical execution of strategic initiatives with strong leadership of cross-functional staff and development of key alliances to capture and enhance overall business and bottom-line financial performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 80-100 WPM, Excellent Written And Verbal Communication , Ability To Manage Teams Of 15-30, Payroll, HR Knowledge, Multi-task Oriented.
- Insured that security guards were at sites on time and knew their assignments.
- Handled emergency call-offs without overtime.
- Handle customer complaints and made proper documentation to prevent it from happening again.
- Accepted contracts and made sure the assignment was on the computer.
- Verified that SOG had all availability roosters, training and store documents.
- Accepted applications, processed background and DPS license checks.
- Dispensed uniforms, and other required items.
Bachelor Of Business
Jr. Lead Dispatcher Resume
Objective : Lead Dispatcher is a self-directed role, and will be responsible for establishing and documenting procedures for live dispatching. Manage daily truck activity to ensure driver productivity is commensurate with hours worked.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Marketing, Keyboarding, 10 Key By Touch, Filing, Clerical.
- Running a fully operational dispatching service.
- Coordinating drivers and crews to send them to appropriate jobs.
- Giving detailed logistical instructions to dispatchers.
- Maintaining records related to delivery and customer receipt.
- Maintaining a record of mileage, fuel used, Coordinating the daily operations of drivers.
- Developing a strong working relationship with drivers.
- Communicating with drivers using a two-way radio.
- Inputting daily trip information into computer systems.
Lead Dispatcher III Resume
Summary : Lead Dispatcher will notify Drivers of their scheduled routes, and make real-time routing change as needed. Promoting and monitoring employee safety and take proactive steps to identify, evaluate and remove safety hazards.
Skills : Dispatch, Customer Service, Hospitality.
- Handle customer service Inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/ service request.
- Call a customer with updates on a pending work order and service calls.
- Monitor technician location Monitor and update technician call list.
- Receive and prepare work orders Pull work orders for technicians to Maintain office files
- Monitor technician incomplete and completed work orders.
- Helped the company attain the highest customer service ratings.
- Earned 100% marks in all categories including communication skills, listening skills, problem resolution politeness.
- Completed voluntary customer service training to learn ways to enhance Customer Satisfaction and improve productivity.
Lead Dispatcher II Resume
Summary : Experience and thrive in a fast-paced high-energy environment. Experience and positive attitude in a position that emphasizes ability to interact with customers. Extensive experience in supporting field technicians as well as co-workers.
Skills : Logistics Supervisor, Warehouse Coordinator.
- Working in an ever-changing environment as the leader of the team.
- Routing and re-routing technicians.
- Dispatched service techs to commercial and residential jobs.
- Checked for work order errors before, during and after installations and service calls.
- Supported fellow co-workers in all areas of the business.
- Provided excellent customer service via telephone.
- Provided continuous training on specimen pick-up and delivery procedures.
Diploma In General
Lead Dispatcher I Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of experience in Lead Dispatcher and support with recognized strengths in problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Skills : Excel And Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Receive and prioritizes all incoming telephone calls.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively channel emergency and non-emergency calls to appropriate personnel.
- Efficiently dispatch vehicles to emergency and non-emergency calls in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to make accurate moment to moment decision making in regard to the dispatch of emergency and non-emergency vehicles.
- Effectively triages all incoming requests for service according to the CBD (Criteria Based Dispatch) for individual counties.
- Obtains required information from a party requesting medical transport (as set forth by communications manager).
- Prepare and complete reports stating progress, problems, and statistics for review by appropriate managers and supervisors.
Lead Dispatcher I Resume
Objective : Able to run reports as needed, and Weekly Dispatcher Metrics, Identifies opportunities to optimize productivity and customer satisfaction. Ensure the dispatchers are using the tools available to them for timely accurate dispatching.
Skills : Management Experience, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Dispatch.
- Schedule and dispatch over 70 drivers for up to 600 ride weekly in a high-stress environment for a 24/7 business.
- Train and implement new ways to improve chauffeur excellence in a highly competitive field.
- Oversee and mentor dispatchers to ensure that all jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Track costs and continuously improve ways to keep overall costs down.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to make sure all employees are performing a job to the company's highest standards.
- Created an advanced Excel grid with conditional formatting to suit the needs of the company.
- Helped track chauffeur hours to ensure that all drivers kept logbooks within industry requirements.
Bachelor's In History
Lead Dispatcher/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, enthusiastic professional with experience in the clerical industry Experience with business management, sales and budget planning, staffing, and people development. Exceptional time-management skills.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Accounting, Bookkeeping.
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules.
- Relay work orders, messages, or information to or from work crews, supervisors, or field inspectors, using telephones or two-way radios.
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other dispatch information.
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required, according to work orders or specifications.
- Advise personnel about traffic problems, such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, or other hazards.
Lead Dispatcher/Driver Resume
Headline : Over 12 years in customer services, non-CDL driver, transporter, and working with adults/children with developmental disabilities. Experience working in aviation services, warehouse, inventory and currently taking forklifting classes.
Skills : Customer Services, Non-CDL Driver, Transporter, Inventory Specialist, Office Duties.
- Serve as a wheelchair attendant, high volume fast-paced customer service associate and supervise/lead as needed.
- Performs skycap, security functions and office duties using Microsoft, filing, printing and other duties as assigned.
- Safely and comfortably lift disabled passengers to/from an aircraft seat to another mobility device.
- Transport wheelchair passengers to/ from aircraft and within the airport areas.
- Assist with checked and claimed luggage.
- Complete any necessary wheelchair or incident reports, office duties such as data entry responsibilities.
- Dispatch gate orders and flight times and location of the gate using a hand held Apple tablet and transmitter radios.
Lead Dispatcher Resume
Summary : Professional with 11+ years service dispatch/administrative support. Forward thinker that seeks solutions to reduce impact to operations. Exemplary communication skills and strategic forecasting abilities.
Skills : Budgeting, Cash Management, Invoice & Purchase Orders, Billing, Payroll Administration, Sales, & Dispatch.
- Responsible for receiving & prioritizing service calls.
- Scheduled 20+ technicians for skilled appropriate assignments within the commercial HVAC field.
- Ensured parts or equipment were available for technicians to perform work assigned.
- Recorded technician findings to be submitted for reporting/quote to a tenant.
- Coordinated projects with change out & construction departments.
- Prepared service orders for billing.
- Monitored time spent on assignments to maintain profits.