Objective : An experienced and respected news professional with 15+ years experience working in Fresno and San Francisco. Creative and dynamic storyteller with an emphasis on education, families, business/technology and consumer news. An established community and newsroom leader with trusted contacts, strong public relations skills, and active social media presence. Demonstrates leadership skills that guide production teams towards the achievement of live broadcast goals while maintaining tight deadlines and journalistic integrity.
Skills : Blackboard, Webct, Canvas, Goal Orientation, Organizational.
- Taught Mass Communications and Journalism students broadcast writing and video/newscast production, all while obtaining Master's Degree.
- Created new curriculum from scratch for upper division broadcast writing students.
- Incorporated real-live news and current events into lesson plans throughout the semester.
- Partnered with several public information officers in the community from law enforcement, fire departments, and education to bring in guest speakers on various topics.
- Produced visually interesting and engaging lectures via Power Point.
- Rated among the highest in student evaluations.
- Counseled students in career advice, served as liaison for internship program between the university and television stations.
M.A. In Mass Communication
Guest Lecturer Resume
Summary : I am a highly motivated hard working young man that has been doing academic jobs in Universities and colleges for the past 9 years. The teaching-learning, Research, office and other academic activities in which I was actively involved for the past eight years allow me to grasp a strong teaching, research, administrative, organizational, communication, interpersonal and customer service skills that enable me to execute any given responsibilities individually and as a part of a team in a timely and efficient way.
Skills : Skills - Computer Skills -Microsoft Applications, Internet.
- Taught human physiology to various categories of health science students - Organized, taught and demonstrated laboratory experiments for the course taught.
- performed quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis for laboratory and field research projects - Prepared timely reports regarding the ongoing teaching and research projects of the department.
- Actively participated in Serving on departmental, campus, and College committees.
- Took part in curriculum development, revision and preparation of course materials in the department.
- Provided academic Advising and tutorials to students.
- Prepared yearly academic calendar, class and exam scheduling, - Organized yearly welcome and orientation programs to new students.
- Provided support to department secretary/heads with administrative duties.
M.Sc In Medical Physiology
Assistant Lecturer Resume
Headline : Multidisciplinary Scientist with experience in neurobiology, anatomy and physiology, ecology, cell and molecular biology. Demonstrated teaching skills and the ability to work in a team setting as well as independently. Effective communication with groups from different backgrounds, speaking, writing and editing skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership Development, Research, Spss, Excel, Project Management, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for carrying out teaching, community service and research duties.
- Responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Involved in the research and designing of new courses and materials.
- Assessing student's course work and material.
- Involved in the setup of exams and the marking of results.
- Providing mentoring, advice and support to 10 students every year on their thesis.
- Provided guidance on career and academic development of students along with course selection.
- Involved collecting, analyzing and interpreting quantitative data.
MA In Research And Development
Adjunct Lecturer Resume
Objective : Masters of Engineering in VLSI and Embedded Systems - Experience as a lecturer at college of engineering - Underwent intensive training on software testing methodologies including manual and automation testing Manual Testing: - Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle. - Excellent knowledge of identifying Test Scenarios, Test case Design and Test case execution against the functional requirements.
Skills : C, C++, Java, MySQL, Windows, Linux, Eclipse, SDN, TCP/IP, mininet, OpenFlow, Wireshark, Apache, Nutch, Apache Solr, Apache Tomcat.
- Teach 4 classes per semester to Undergraduate students.
- Class sizes range from 40 to 135; typically, I have 250 students per semester.
- Courses: Infant/Toddler Development, Child Development, Adolescent Development, Human Lifespan Development, Family Life Education, Pre-Practicum.
- Earned Outstanding Lecturer Award for College of Education, 2012 Converted my courses to use primarily Team-Based Learning to facilitate high student engagement.
- Designed and implemented 3 different on-line courses, have continued to update them as needed.
- Am training to become a Team-Based Learning Consultant.
- Skills Used I teach face-to-face classes as well as on-line courses.
- Have also taught hybrid or blended courses.
MS In Human Development
Marketing Lecturer Resume
Summary : Accomplished educational instructor with a successful track record with the City Colleges of Chicago within the ordinance of the North Central Association and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Skills : Blackboard Learning System, The Sun System, Microsoft Office.
- Facilitated and managed a 16-week post-secondary curriculum that constructed and introduced 39 enrolled prospective and returning diverse college students.
- Cultivated theoretical and methodical learning within the ordinance of the North Central Association and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Sustained a (99%) attendance documented retention level with the development of educational curriculum.
- Implemented programming for students and teachers, both internally and externally.
- Taught pre-developed curriculum which identified problem solving, critical thinking, and resolution skills, formulating educational and career preparedness.
- Recognized related efforts to improve the overall educational experiences including fieldwork exercises.
- Inaugurated students to qualitative and quantitative research and as well as exposure to Service Learning Opportunities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills by modeling and encouraging each student to participate in identifying problems.
Degree Lecturer Resume
Objective : Seeking a position for Curricular Practical Training to study health care, nutrition, dietetics, and/or related areas in the United States. Available full-time until October 2016; Will consider part-time positions relevant to professional goals. INSTRUCTOR  COUNSELOR  CLINICAL ASSESSMENT A Nutrition and Dietetics professional with more than 14 years' experience in teaching, clinical assessment, patient care and counseling, research and community service.
Skills : Sr. Lecturer in higher Institute; Proficient in AUTOCAD For HVAC and other Design; Proficient in HAP software For HVAC Design; Microsoft Office; Finite Element Analysis and thermal analysis software.
- Handled theory and practical nutrition classes for undergraduate and postgraduate nursing students.
- Taught classes for undergraduate medical students on community medicine and nutrition.
- Planned patient diets of various types according to needs and requirements (multi-specialty).
- Provided counseling to patients with diverse medical conditions on nutrition.
- Managed and assessed nutrition, feed formulation and follow up with regard to oral and enteral nutrition for critically ill patients.
- Supervised patient diet and food service management of hospital diets.
- Spoke at community events about nutrition and participated in health and wellness activities.
- Supervised orientation, training, and coursework for up to six interns at a time.
Master Of Science In Leadership
English Lecturer Resume
Headline : Master's degree in Comparative Ethnic Studies with six years experience teaching at UC Berkeley, including a strong emphasis in Reading and Composition courses. Award-winning instructor with multicultural and interpersonal competency. Expertise in humanities, social science, historical, and interdisciplinary methodologies. Nonfiction creative writer with extensive multi-genre writing portfolio and list of publications since 1990.
Skills : Graphic Design, Photography, Content Development, Customer.
- Sole instructor for Reading and Comp courses in Asian American Studies and Native American Studies.
- Organized and implemented instructional programs using different teaching methods and media, for diverse student body.
- Supported encouraging and honest dialogue and learning.
- Supervised and graded all assignments and presentations.
- Encouraged critical thinking and persuasive argumentation.
- Established and maintained good relations with students and staff.
- Offered feedback, edits, guidance, problem-solving, recommendation letters, and moral support.
Master Of Arts In Ethnic Studies
Associate Lecturer Resume
Objective : Expert in Molecular Biology and Cell Biology field of research. Experienced in regulatory affairs, writing/reviewing SOPs and technical reports. Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Skills : Expert In Molecular Biology And Cell Biology Field Of Research.
- Worked as lecturer for about 2 and 1/2 years at a Pharmacy Institute where I took lectures in classroom setting and conducted laboratory courses in the following courses: Natural Product Chemistry for Bachelor of Pharmacy 4th year (Lecture and laboratory course designed for seniors).
- Study of isolation and characterization techniques used to purify drugs from natural resources.
- Pharmacognosy for Bachelor of Pharmacy 3rd year (Lecture and laboratory course designed for sophomores).
- Study of chemistry of drugs from natural resources.
- Pharmacognosy for Bachelor of Pharmacy 1st year (Lecture and laboratory course designed for freshmans).
- Study of drugs from natural sources such as plants and other natural resources.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis for Bachelor of Pharmacy 4th year (Lecture and laboratory course designed for seniors).
Ph.D. In Micro/Molecular Biology
Computer Lecturer Resume
Summary : To obtain position in Engineering, to build a career in Mechanical Engineering, assuming responsibility for challenging projects and creativity in all diversified field projects in the various phases of Engineering.
Skills : Bachelor in Education.
- Washington Incorporation for Electrical Projects- Safety Field.
- Mechanical Engineer at North Oil Company(NOC) - Iraq (2005-2013) Responsibility of operation, maintenance, and repair activities.
- Cooling airflow and thermal development of heat exchangers and Perform validation and verification activities of thermal features.
- Thermal systems solution sets that are energy efficient and meet requirements and function.
- Conduct CFD modeling to assist in the design and performance evaluation.
- Perform thermal analysis and test design modifications.
- Implementation of overhaul maintenance programs of Petroleum processing units.
- Implementation of overhaul maintenance programs of shell and tube heat exchangers.
Language Lecturer Resume
Objective : I am interested in work that uses my experience in education and teaching, as well as, counseling, especially Juvenile Counseling. I am a great communicator, both verbally and in writing. My work background is extensively in the area of education. I have years of teaching experience in higher education. I also have several years of being an Academic Advisor, pre-registering and registering students for courses, as well as, choosing/changing majors.
Skills : SQL, J2EE, R programming.
- Roles &Responsibilities Acts as Project Leader for Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) BA/BE Studies Analyzes samples as per various Regulatory Guidelines such asUSFDA, ANVISA, EMEA, WHO and CANADA under GLP environment.
- Develops and validates new LC-MS/MS methods for the quantitation of drugs and their metabolites in biological samples.
- Handling, Trouble Shoot & Calibration of Sophisticated Instruments.
- Prepares documents for Quality Control and Quality Assurance reviews.
- Prepares and updates SOPs to Support Regulatory Environment.
- Prepares Validation and Bioanalytical Reports.
- Preparation and updating of BE Study Summary Report.
Headline : Mechanical Engineer with more than 5 years of progressive experience specializing in HVAC Design, Lecturer and Mechanical design. Team-oriented Mechanical Engineer who works effectively with all levels of employees in cross- functional teams. Experienced engineering professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Mechanical Engineering Department Head with more than 2 years of experience planning, developing and implementing mechanical engineering department in the good way.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Peoplesoft.
- Provide specialized training in human resources and business-related topics to approximately 90 multicultural students each semester.
- Oversee and implement participant-centered learning methods for courses covering leadership (Kouzes & Posner, Covey, Bennis), supervisory management, pay administration and classification, employee training, labor and employee relations, incentives and awards programs, benefits administration and student business projects.
- Manage 8-10 final semester students on industry project placements.
- Ensure student project plans, work plans and production schedules were delivered on time and to customer specifications.
- Provide mentoring for 12-15 students per semester to monitor academic progress, skill acquisition, advise on class schedules and assist with decision making on career goals.
- Key Contributions: Selected to develop degree-level courses as a result of subject matter expertise.
- Liaise with ministry offices and small businesses to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Assisted with key administrative procedures leading to Business School accreditation by QQA.
Master Of Education