Logistic Coordinator Resume
Objective : Self directed professional with extensive experience in the Warehouse Industry. I'm highly competent in all areas of the Warehouse Industry and logistics as well as having proven ability to communicate well with diverse groups and individuals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP Software, Facts Software, Customer Service.
- Analyzed all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective and efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Directed inbound and outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, and logistics quality management.
- Planned and implemented material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Supervised the work of logistics specialists, planners, or schedulers.
- Analyzed the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes and mixes, and carriers.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems and processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, and shipping.
- Directed distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.
- Ensured carrier compliance with company policies and procedures for product transit and delivery.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Logistic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Project Management professional with 12 years of experience in research, advocacy, project design, implementation, supervision, monitoring, evaluation and reporting seeking opportunity to apply my skills in international development, youth education, research, monitoring, and evaluations.
Skills : Inventory Control, Quality Control, Supervisory, Blue print reading, Forklift Operator, Microsoft and Excel 2007, Medical Terminology.
- Planned and designed programs and services through teams, committees, and work groups.
- Supported regarding Logistics and Finances to Receive and Placement, Matching Grant and Intensive Case Management Team for the smooth operation of Refugee/Immigrants resettlement process.
- Guided a team of staff, interns and volunteers in order to track project finances.
- Maintained an accurate inventory of supplies, planning and placing purchase orders, researching vendors for best values and maintaining documentation on procurement.
- Worked with team members to assess, monitor & evaluate project progress to ensure service goals are being attained.
- Performed administrative tasks plus financial reconciliations, request checks & print out vouchers/transmittal sheets.
- Ensured compliance with financial case files management and reporting requirements.
- Prepared quarterly and annual program/ finance reports on Official software.
Master's In Sociology
Jr. Logistic Coordinator Resume
Objective : An ambitious, accomplished & result oriented individual with a proven track record of developing & implementing solutions that have helped improve profitability. A confidant decision maker, I am highly charged & self- motivated, who thrives in challenging, fast paced & customer environment.
Skills : Excel, Tableau, Word.
- Entered data and generated reports into conference database using Microsoft Access Software.
- Performed mailed merges Processed and created forms for registration, reimbursement, honoraria, evaluations, and other forms as needed.
- Created, duplicated, and assembled conference/review materials including: name badges, tent cards, signs, packets, and other materials as requested by client Corresponded with attendees via phone, email, fax, federal Express, and U.S.
- Mail Generated and updated rooming lists, coordinating BEO requirements with hotel and MP/SCM assistance and supervision.
- Prepared logistical and confirmation letters for clients, attendees, speakers/VIPs, and vendors.
- Provided onsite support, Arranged facilitate, and instructed attendees to the appropriate conference session.
- Arranged travel for sponsored attendees and speakers Provided travel support for non-sponsored attendees as necessary.
Business Of Science
Logistic Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a multipurpose managerial skill set produced by more than 15 years of experience as a logistical technician, process technician, operation coordinator and as an experienced educator. Motivated by a fast-paced deadline driven environment and maximizes resources to streamline operations.
Skills : System, And Intercom Plus.
- Responsible for the movement of over 25,000 people and materials domestically and internationally and expedited visas for all Department of State and Department of Defense operations.
- Coordinated quality assurance and relocation procedures with military offices to ensure proper movement and storage of personnel and finished goods.
- Managed daily support of Air Operations at the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center, Sather Air Base, and Baghdad International Airport.
- Ensured proper packaging, certification, and handling of hazardous materials according to D.O.D and D.O.S.
- Assisted aviators in preparing flight plans and flight routes in support of D.O.S.
- air movement Implemented contingency plan for forecasted movement to ensure project continues without fail.
- Maintained all inventory and analyzed cargo characteristics to determine special handling requirments, required priorities and delivery dates.
Logistic Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Secure career employment within the procurement arena utilizing education and skill base of purchasing processes that provides a challenge and opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish/English, Skilled In Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet, Outlook, Quick Books, And Database.
- Controlled the purchase and supply of all procured items and services Collected quotations from various vendors and negotiated prices, terms, and conditions.
- Prepared and processed requisitions and purchase orders.
- Monitored delivery date Responsible for equipment inventory Interacted with account department to release payment to vendors as per supply terms.
- Optimized purchasing processes reducing time and verified order is within project budget.
- Organized and supervised the delivery of equipment using different means of transportation (ground, air, and water); sought shortest and safest routes.
- Verified receipt of goods/products by comparing items received to items ordered.
- Implemented policies to include purchasing, inventory, security, and use of transport units.
- Improved inventory of fixed assets in all the nationwide offices, having accurate and quick information.
Logistic Coordinator I Resume
Objective : High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. I strive to cultivate a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Inventory Management.
- Responsible for the management, organizing, and record-keeping of several multimillion-dollar inventories of laptops and peripherals of field pharmaceutical representatives.
- Analyzed the organization's computer needs and recommend a possible upgrade to Representatives.
- Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.
- Tagged all inbound merchandise with receiving date.
- Managed a portfolio of 4 accounts totaling $1millions in sales.
- Conferenced with an average of 5 clients per week consistently, resulting in a 100 % client retention rate.
- Developed competitive comparison tables of Pharmaceutical software/Laptops pricing, fees, ratings.
BBA In Marketing
Logistic Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Maintained the highest performance standards within a diverse range of customer service functions, which is illustrated with my past responsibilities. Worked in customer service, especially with EDI functions, for more than 15 years.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, As400, Salesforce, Quickbooks, Bilingual Spanish.
- Scheduled and posted daily repair part and accessory schedule for on time shipments.
- Led weekly conference calls with customer service and manufacturing departments for retail and wholesale dealers on on time orders.
- Maintained tracking for all company orders with 100% on time delivery.
- Present monthly on time metrics for management meetings.
- Verified retail vendor compliance reports with 100% accuracy.
- Assigned additional responsibilities by assisting the accounting department with the following; run and download labor and overhead absorption reports.
- Assist with month end process by entering journal entries; verified GL totals and comparative labor reports for review.
- Compiled and generated daily scrap reports for management.
AA In Spanish
Lead Logistic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Progressively and experienced customer service manager seeking to contribute my dynamic capabilities to an innovative and renowned environment. Superior front end sales associate with 9 plus years of direct experience with guest contact in elite business accommodations. Team player, multi-lingual: English, Spanish and Portuguese. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills geared to high paced environments as well as the setting that requires the utmost professional decor.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Microsoft office, SAP, DM2, Self Motivated, Computer Knowledge, Organized, Work Well Under Pressure, Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving, Dispatch, Inventory Control.
- Managed over 50 accounts nationally Handled the processing, releasing, shipping and invoicing for my 50 accounts.
- Coordinated with Sales and Marketing to prepare for upcoming promotion campaigns.
- Monitored and tracked freight from dispatch to final destination solving any issues until freight is received.
- Liaised and communicated with multiple agencies to meet supply demands and requirements of Operations.
- Researched KPI's to help improve the company's operating productivity.
- Improved Fill Rate from 75% to 95% within one quarter.
- Monitored warehouse activities such as inventory control and pallet distribution.
- Documented and tracked record of all the shipment documents, reports and operations regarding delivery of our product.
B.S. In Hospitality
Warehouse/Logistic Coordinator Resume
Summary : To gain long term employment with a company that is on or looking to be on the cutting edge, a company that puts value on people and the products they are promoting.
Skills : Fluent In Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Teletracker, English, Spanish.
- Collaborated with and supported Logistics Manager in overseeing hundreds of thousands in equipment and supplies shipped nationwide to support a wide range of projects.
- Held accountability for $2 million in property, equipment, and supplies.
- Developed and operated automated systems to optimize flow of supplies.
- Led smaller teams in developing effective stocking and inventory-management systems to minimize loss and maximize performance.
- Prepared documentation and coordinated transport of resources and materials.
- Marked and labeled freight; documented, verified, and inventoried cargo; and prepared and submitted report documentation.
- Earned multiple Associate of the Month awards for quality and dedication in job performance.
Logistic Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with 5 years of customer service experience. Track record of providing customer care goals in compliance with company rules and regulations. A friendly and helpful individual who is able to tackle all kinds of situations effectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Utilize various transportation provider software systems, to facilitate material movement planning and scheduling.
- Prepare and update monthly logistics, schedule to assure deliveries to production locations.
- Coordinate product delivery schedules with customers.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory finished goods and raw materials via rail cars, barges, and trucks.
- Provide reports to internal and external customers as required.
- Assist in obtaining necessary transportation permits for inbound and outbound shipments as required, facilitating timely movements via convoys.
- Works closely with providers to assure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and goods transportation.
Logistic Coordinator/Technician Resume
Objective : An extremely dependable Logistics professional with a strong work ethic that has 13 plus years of experience in working with teams in the warehousing, supply and transportation industry. Highly motivated military professional who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve excellent results.
Skills : Ability to cultivate effective and trusting relationships.
- Developed logistical plans, policies, and procedures to ensure the provision of logistics support including supply and transportation and coordinated activities.
- Making pictures of loading, handling procedures of the shipment.
- Coordinating the crew members at the loading process.
- Counting of a number of pallets, a quantity of shipments and check according to the invoices if all matches with loading plan.
- Coordinating drivers, trucks, air flights, charters, brokers, railway authorities and all kind of vendors.
- Check the condition of the shipments and if damages reporting to an operational manager.
- Attending and preparing for necessary quality meetings.
Logistic Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Logistic Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Inventory And Supply Management.
- Assured proper authorizations, equipment tracking and monitored cross-continental supplies and transportation of all activities.
- Directly accountable for $11M in property, equipment, and supplies for the entire organization.
- Optimized flow of supplies through development and operational automated systems.
- Organized and conducted training and progression of 25 logisticians in the organization.
- Prepared and maintained all documentation and coordinated transport of resources and material.
- Documented, verified, and inventoried supplies and prepared and submitted report documentation to higher headquarters.
- Maintained accurate records and managed office equipment and correspondence.