Quality Assurance Inspector (QAI) Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance Inspector whopaid great attention to detail, extensive physical activity during long shifts. Worked productively without direct supervision and successfully performed tasks with minimal training. Excellent work reputation provided an opportunity to experience new plant locations. Frequently commended by supervisors for excellent work performance.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Reliability Engineer, Programming/operation, Reliable, People-oriented, Positive, And Friendly, Goal-oriented
- Responsible for the inspection of die casting and machined products in accordance with customer manufacturing specification and latest drawing revision.
- Performed daily duties such as receiving inspection of raw materials, in-process inspection, outside process receiving inspection and final inspection.
- Verified material per customer specifications prior to the start of casting run, verified first piece cast samples per customer drawings specifications and latest revision.
- Inspected casting machines operational variables, temperature cycle time and pressure advised the Production Manager and Tooling Manager on the nonconforming product before the run and during the run.
- Instructed and advised operators on critical surfaces of product to prevent damage, the dimensional and visually inspected product during the in-process inspection.
- Inspected for possible damages during handling.
- Inspected assembly area for proper installation of helicoils and inserts, visually inspected stamping was performed in accordance to customer drawing and part marking specifications per latest revision, also verified rework, touch up chem film and paint was applied properly per shop traveler and customer requirements of reworked product per latest revision.
- Verified shop traveler sequence of operations was in compliance to customer manufacturing specification per drawing specifications latest revision prior to released to the shop floor.
Quality Assurance Inspector (Electrical) Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Quality Assurance Inspector with experience performing quality inspections and ensuring the integrity of all products. Experience in coordinating and managing employees to meet production quotas on a daily basis while communicating with management and supporting plant production. To attain employment where I can utilize my past experience and skills in a position that will present opportunities for advancement and personal development.
Skills : Basic Computer Operations, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office Machine's Operation, Business Machine Operation
- Checked printed packaging labels for accuracy performed product data entry checked & verified all finished lids and count all boxes at the end of the shift etc.
- Ensured the safe release of cellular products in accordance with PCT and/or client procedures and requirements ensure and promote compliance with applicable cGMP and GTP regulations and company and client SOPs.
- Provided input based on knowledge and experience on quality systems and procedures and cGMP/GTP issues.
- Responsible for the timely issuance, review, and approval of QC certificates, closure of batch records, and deviation reports.
- Responsible for the completion of all client requirements related to cellular product and/or material releases.
- Responsible for accurate deviation reporting as applicable and tracking/trending follow up actions to closures evaluate and investigate deviation reports and initiate and coordinate corrective and preventive actions.
- Tracked and trended relevant quality metrics including environmental monitoring data.
- Interfaced with suppliers and in-house production personnel to ensure effective corrective and preventive actions are implemented for recurring product/process discrepancies.
Masters of Business Administration
Mechanic/Quality Assurance Inspector Resume
Summary : Mechanic/Quality Assurance Inspector assisted with development and implementation of the company's quality management systems. Effectively interact with production and development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products. Lead and assist technical staff in caring out inspections using hand gauges as well as an optical comparator, surface analyzer, and manual CMM. Able to set up and operate numerous types of gauges such as optical comparator, force gauge, and hardness tester. Experience in a manufacturing setting TAT is ISO 9000 certified.
Skills : Quality Assurance, IT, Spanish, Team Player, Reliable, Supervising, Strong Organizational, Responsible And Reliable. Flexible
- Adjusted, cleaned, or repaired products or processing equipment to correct defects found during inspections.
- Administered tests to assess whether Engineers or Operators are qualified to use the equipment.
- Checked arriving materials to ensure that they match purchase orders, submitting discrepancy reports as necessary.
- Cleaned, maintained, calibrated, or repaired measuring instruments or test equipment, such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, or height gauges.
- Compared colors, shapes, textures, or grades of products or materials with color charts, templates, or samples to verify conformance to standards.
- Disassembled defective parts or components, such as inaccurate or worn gauges or measuring instruments.
- Discarded or rejected the products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Inspected, tested, or measured materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Made minor adjustments to equipment, such as turning setscrews to calibrate instruments to required tolerances.
Corporate Regional Quality Assurance Inspector Resume
Summary : Resourceful, customer-focused Corporate Regional Quality Assurance Inspector with extensive experience working quality issues within successful organizations. Focused on a quality product, utilizing interpersonal and analytical skills effectively working with management and team members. Consistently adapting to change within the industry with a proven record for success. Seeking continuous growth opportunity. To obtain a position as a team player in an organization where I can maximize my experience in a challenging environment to achieve the expectations of this company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Certified Professional, SAP, Machine Operator, Forklift Operator, Inspection, Information Technology, Drafting
- Inspected and tested all products, processes, raw materials, incoming materials, plates and customer return for defects and quality standards.
- Responsible for the inspection of machinery parts with calipers, micrometers, gauges, and spectrometers.
- Performed inspections of various medical devices using geometric dimensioning and tolerance principles using basic GD&T fundamentals to distinguished non-conforming to conforming parts.
- Maintained and followed standard operating procedures and safety procedures, also document control and enforcing the ISO 9000.
- Tested products daily to maintain optimal quality and ensured product was to customer and company standards before ship date.
- Worked in extreme weather conditions and am accustomed to working outdoors.
- Documented potential sanitation hazards and schedule for repair in cooperation with maintenance.
- Planned improvement program--inspect facility and equipment for signs of wear, deterioration, and damage.
Quality Assurance Inspector/Assembler Resume
Objective : Experienced Bilingual, Quality Assurance Inspector/ Assembler and with proven product auditing skills, ability to collaborate in developing better procedures, a strong science research background; and familiarity with GCP's & ICH standards, GLP's, GDP's, and GMP's. To apply two decades of Quality Control / Quality Assurance experience, exceptional mechanical aptitude, and excellent verbal & written communication skills in a manufacturing environment.
Skills : Good Documentation Practices (GDP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Global Compliance, Customer Service
- Controlled and maintained batch records for manufacturing, production, and laboratory.
- Performed daily checks of raw materials, finished products, and shipped goods.
- Confirmed that the manufacturing components and quantities match the formulation for different products.
- Checked changeovers for regular cleaning and complete cleaning of manufacturing for production line to prevent cross-contamination with allergens.
- Ensured that all work is performed according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Enforced that the documentation is corrected properly according to the GDP and GMP rules.
- Prepared the components, documentation, including metrics, and downtime report for production/manufacturing.
- Created start-ups folders, batch records according to by product and formulation.
- Prepared a schedule for the week for manufacturing, production, pill room encapsulation and side work.
- Verified with the QA associate department in a case that we need to make labels and in house labels.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Assurance Inspector/Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance Inspector with 2+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Products. Looking for a challenging position in the reputed company with a view to using my experience for the benefit of the organization. Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and good industrial and interpersonal skills. Responsible for implementing and monitoring processes to improve the quality, reliability, and safety of products and services.
Skills : Strong Organizational, Responsible And Reliable. Flexible, Adaptable And Innovated. Self-motivated, Energetic, Creative And Confident. Munificent, Vivacious And Affable.
- Responsibilities included inspecting product/components made in the following departments: Extrusion, Molding, Component Prep, Cryo Deflashing, Sub-Assembly And Assembly, Incoming Material, Custom Made Laboratory, Wire Cell, Vet and Packaging.
- Used to verify the product/components are defined in an accurate manner and its/their visible attributes and characteristics has/have no defects.
- Used to verify the physical characteristics of the product or components, such as inner and outer diameter, wall thickness, length, width, depth, curve, etc. , by using optical comparator, ruler, pin gages, con gages, taper gauge, thickness gauge, templates, etc.
- Used to verify the performance characteristics of an item, including elongation, pull force, load test, inflation, etc. , by using evaluated equipment.
- Documented during incoming inspection, manufacturing process, final inspection or after the product has been released by following statistical sampling sheet and computer software.
- Ensured the specified inspection and test records identify whether the product/components has/have passed or failed.
- Ensured that production operations are conducted in a distinctly specified manner, using approved calibrated equipment.
- Documented process parameters and product characteristics with standards/codes.
Lead Quality Assurance Inspector Resume
Headline : Accomplished and motivated Lead Quality Assurance Inspector with a solid history of achievement in Manufacturing and clean MVR. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities with excellent independent judgment. Areas of expertise include providing much time and cost-saving recommendations and attention to detail, inventory accuracy and dependability. To obtain a position in a highly interactive and dynamic environment that will challenge my knowledge and further my professional career.
Skills : Oracle, Microsoft Office, Judgment And Decision Making, Strong Interpersonal And Dedicated Team Player, Mechanical Troubleshooting, Installation
- Inspecting dimensional/visual characteristics of material, parts, and assemblies to engineering controlled prints.
- Managing electronic data by scanning MTR's into an electronic database (FileNet) verify bill of lading information and sign for inbound freight.
- Responsible to protect own health and safety by working in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
- Responsible for daily production quality and the tracking of the records and documentation.
- Examining and measuring items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, functional operation, and company standards.
- Determining correct specifications by interpreting blueprints, data, and other materials formulas.
- Measuring dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments including rulers, calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- Inspecting products manufactured or processed by private companies for government use to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
Quality Assurance Inspector/Assembler Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Quality Assurance Inspector/ Assembler with 7 years of progressive and diversified experience in design-build/as-built process, project engineering/management, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC) engineering inspection and information technology. I possess a deep knowledge of field construction, office controls, and procedures. Strengths include accuracy, analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
Skills : Computer, Communication, Computer, Detail Oriented, Documentation, Dependable, Email, Facebook, Forklift, Fast Learner, General Office, Honest, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
- Inspected products at specified stages in the production process for a variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, workmanship, compliance to drawings and technical specifications.
- Utilized engineering drawings, bill of material, routers and technical specifications to confer with management/quality staff when investigating quality issues with the product.
- Quarantined or returned the non-conforming product to the appropriate assembler or test personnel for rework and inspected own work for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to requirements, including hse requirements, highest quality standards, and safety-critical requirements.
- Assembled various parts utilizing tools and equipment according to required specifications in the mechanical assembly production line.
- Performed standard assembly procedures, re-work, and/or repair on various parts.
- Inspected assembled parts, maintained component inventory area, and pulled stock from inventory.
- Set up and operated automatic and semi-automatic production equipment, including but not limited to SMT, wave solder, conformal coating, re-flow, pre tinning, arbor presses, simple power tools, and/or related equipment.
Lead Quality Assurance Inspector Resume
Summary : Technically-adept Lead Quality Assurance Inspector. Detail-oriented Inspector with strong gauging, analytical and communication skills. Proficient in roving audits and monitoring quality requirements to meet company quality assurance standards and customer specifications. Capable of handling multiple testing projects simultaneously and completing in a timely fashion. To obtain a challenging position in my work, utilized my people skills, and find opportunities for advancement and growth in my career.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Inspection Processes, And Procedures. Continual Process Improvement. HVAC Testing, Troubleshooting, Inventory Control, SAP
- Helping to develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods based on inspection results. Contributing to the solution of problems, escalating where appropriate.
- Establishing the processes and routings to handle discrepant material, returned products (RMAs) and internal jobs to be reworked.
- Completing inspection of parts using coordinate measuring machines (CMM) and other measuring tools.
- Serving as a Lean champion, participating on Lean projects according to a schedule agreed to by the QA Inspector and President/CEO.
- Inspecting parts accurately and in a timely manner using blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications of complex machined parts.
- Inspecting dimensions and understanding tolerances (true position, run-out, concentricity, flatness, perpendicularity, etc.)
- Performing inspections by using manual hand measurement tools (height gauge, micrometer, bore gauge, profilometer, and other measurement tools).
- Inspecting inbound material and purchased parts for conformance to company request, as well as conformance to customer specifications.
- Observing ESD and safety practices. Investigating production process variations.
Quality Assurance Inspector - Temp Resume
Objective : Seasoned Quality Assurance Inspector with experience in supervision, training, scheduling, TQM, safety, and OSHA and FDA regulations. To obtain a challenging full-time position as a QA Inspector. I am looking for an opportunity to broaden my knowledge and increase my skills. Seeking a position with a progressive company in which my acquired skills and experience will be utilized to help reach company goals of growth, prosperity, and integrity.
Skills : Quality Manufacturing, 5S, Poke-A-Yoke, Kaizen, Quality Control, 6 Sigma, ISO 9000+, 5 Whys, Statistical Process Control, Etc., Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical Systems
- Conducted daily walk-through of assigned coolers to check the quality of the product and identified any quality issues.
- Checked dates of product for proper product rotation by date.
- Communicated quality issues to Buyers, Receivers, and management as needed to resolve quality issues.
- Notified Manager, Quality Control of any shortage, and damage of product or poor quality product.
- Evaluated and maintained the quality of all existing merchandise, removed any distressed product, determined what product needs reworking and what product should be discarded.
- Reworked all distressed/damaged products. Reported all lost product or transfers to the Manager, Quality Control.
- Verified and logged that proper cooler temperatures are maintained.
- Kept the coolers clean and clear of empty pallets and debris.
- Assured that all inventory is properly blocked throughout the day. Assured that all inventory is properly labeled.
- Assured allergen products are properly segregated. Assisted in inventory count procedures.