Senior Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Senior Logistics Specialist is responsible for logistics planning and execution, and also for a variety of other functions as needed. This includes working closely with the business operations and finance departments to develop, execute and manage processes that lead to the delivery of goods.
Skills : Adobe (10+ years), Indesign (4 years), Microsoft (10+ year).
- Provided direct support for all TMDE and GBOSS programs specializing in Life Cycle Material (LCM) Support and Provisioning Parts Data (PPD) for Marine Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (MICAPS) and (ICAPS) data entry.
- Ensured the NAVSEA Program Managers Guide was followed to establish accurate and timely life-cycle support plans to ensure all mile stone requirements were captured and properly executed.
- Provided while focusing on the 10 key elements; Maintenance Planning, Manpower/Personnel, Supply Support, Support & Test Equipment, Technical Data, Training & Training Support, Computer Resources Support, Facilities, PHST&E.
- Conducted (LSA) Logistical Support Analysis on all new equipment to ensure Reliability & Maintainability goals were captured in the (DPD) Data Product Deliverables from the Contractor for development of the Maintenance Plan for proper provisioning.
- Provisioned all the program technical requirements per the defined provisioning performance schedule and the (PAFOS) Provisioning Allowance & Fitting-Out Support Manual.
- Experienced in acquisition logistics per NAVAIR/NAVSEA Instructions and MIL-HDBK-502; with the ability to identify and incorporate logistics requirements into system specifications and contracts.
- Developed/reviewed Integrated Acquisition Logistics documentation such as Maintenance Plans (MP).
Senior Logistics Specialist III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Warehouse Attendant will enable to use strong organizational skills, leadership skills, and training experience.
Skills : Cycle Counts, Rf Gun, Inventory, Pricing, Warehouse, PIT Driver, Cash Office, Registers, Deli, Microsoft Word, Exel, Power Points, Computer.
- Led the development, design and transition of PHMSA's national Training and Qualifications Center..
- Designated by the Administrator as one of the highest priorities in the agency.
- Responsible for coordinating the transition of the entire training staff and all their equipment from their old, outdated location to a brand new location with expanded space and new capabilities to aid in training.
- Received the Administrator's Superior Achievement Award for the project.
- Played a significant role in the new DOT Headquarters building design, as well as the build and move of the Department to its new facility.
- Partnered with PHMSA's new Chief Safety Officer on securing and finalizing Collateral Duty Safety Officer roles throughout the regions.
- Supervised and implementing safety and operational standards for 20 high performance employees in a 100,000 SqF, fast paced dynamic warehouse .
Bachelor's In Marketing
Senior Logistics Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seasoned Non-commissioned Officer in the Army with over 22 years experience as a Senior Logistics Unit Supply Specialist. Knowledgeable in the supervision and performance duties involving request, receipt, storage, issue, accountability, and preservation of individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment.
Skills : Logistic's Management, Materials Management, Electrical Materials Coordinator, Contract Management, Shipping And Receiving.
- Managed 23 high volume processing and warehouse facilities with over $16 Mil.
- Designed and implemented customized LTL and Full Truck Load shipments for the US and Canada's largest food and grocery wholesalers.
- Trained and mentored new and existing logistics employees in company and department best practices.
- Facilitated cross production facility transfers to maintain ideal inventory for shipment.
- Monitored freight costs and analyze market rates to obtain the most competitive prices.
- Responsible for KPI's documenting carrier and warehouse performance on a monthly basis.
- Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSP), Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) with all ILS planning through Depot support; Naval Training Support Plans (NTSP), Surveillance Plans and Quality Evaluation Plans (QEP), etc.
Senior Logistics Specialist I Resume
Headline : Results oriented supply chain professional with more than seven years of experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. Dedicated problem solver with excellent analytical skills and a commitment to continuous improvement. Collaborative team member who is highly effective in cross-functional environments.
Skills : Planned, scheduled, coordinated and managed a $52 million.
- Responsible for providing technical information and training new team members on ERP system, business processes and day-to-day activities.
- Accessed various business systems and input data with a high level of accuracy.
- Performed cycle count administration activities.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of cold chain and controlled room shipping supplies for distribution center via data analysis and complex ordering systems from multiple vendors.
- Assisted Distribution Quality in determining root cause analysis for discrepancies within the distribution center.
- Recorded creation, collection and storage per corporate retention schedules.
- Responsible for coordinating daily activities in the distribution center based on consistently changing data within the ERP system.
Assistant Senior Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in Customer Service, Sales, Team Leadership, Management, Quality Assurance Training and Quality Control Monitoring. A majority of Sales experience is B2B with C-level Executives or Decision Makers. Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to vital details.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Visio, Sap.
- Managed workforce to ensure that all shipments are packed in accordance to the appropriate specifications.
- Worked closely with customers and the government agency to ensure contractual deadlines were meet.
- Worked with warehouse and property employees to maintain proper inventory.
- Performed all documentation, routing, customer service, system input, and coordination with Raytheon enterprise freight carriers, Exports/Imports, Production Control, Logistics, Program Management, and Finance in support of all outbound deliveries.
- Coordinated the outbound shipment for all international deliveries, in accordance with International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and export compliance requirements.
- Performed dangerous goods research and/or documentation for all hazardous products in accordance with International Air Transport Association (IATA), Title 49 of Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) requirements.
- Increased shipping department efficiencies and reduced pack to deliver cycle time by 25% through the redesign of layout, improved material flow, and elimination of waste and redundancies Identify.
Bachelors In Psychology
Associate Senior Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Oil and gas industry experience specializing in Operations Management, Warehouse Management, Fleet Vehicle Coordinator, Contract Management, Human Resources, Health Safety Environmental and PSCM.
Skills : Emergency Medical Logistics.
- Provided logistics support for the procurement and sustainment of USMC Combat Camera Systems (CCS) Family of Systems (FoS).
- Utilized all 12 Integrated Product Support Elements to guide Combat Camera to successfully procure and sustain their equipment.
- Instilled Supply Chain Management considerations for technology refresh and initiated inventory control points for proper distribution of spares of equipment Developed material costs forecasts or standard cost lists for the refresh of technology Reviewed transportation requirements to maximize cost savings potential by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Reviewed and drafted logistics documentation updates in support of the FY16 refresh schedule.
- Coordinated IUID support for current and legacy systems in an effort to be DFAR compliant Actively participating in the creation of Work Breakdown Structure, Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule for the FoS with logistic requirements and timelines to meet the refresh cycle.
- Appraised vendor manufacturing ability through on-site visit and measurements.
- Included handling any escalations by from both our client services and logistical specialists coaching them in appropriate practices, and encouraging a high level of courtesy.
Bachelors In Project Management
Senior Logistics Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Competent, performance focused Logistics / Purchasing / Administrative Support professional with over 15 years of experience managing complex processes and delivering positive results in fast paced import/export sector. Knowledgeable in sales, bookkeeping, accounting, public relations and inventory control processes. Excellent customer service, organization and time management skills. Recognized for superior work ethics and team collaboration. Bilingual English / Spanish.
Skills : Import And Export Merchandise, Windows Office.
- Coordinated documentation processes for high-volume shipments, from USA to Latin America, Canada, Mexico and throughout South America.
- Managed the timely processing of ocean, air and, ground orders and customer inquiries, including purchase orders, shipment creation, documentation review, Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, Bill of Lading and SEDs elaboration.
- Reviewed Inco Terms to ensure that shipments met the negotiated agreements.
- Coordinated personal reps schedules to escort high value shipments from point of origin to point of delivery, in line with corporate and clients' security requirements.
- Revised freight rates in relation to negotiated prices with each Freight Forwarder (air, ocean or ground).
- Collaborated with key stakeholders - Manufacturers/Vendors, Central Planning, Procurement teams and third-party suppliers, established and maintained good relationships leading to the successful execution of work process.
- Reviewed Order Status to ensure orders' timely delivery.
Assistant Senior Logistics Specialist I Resume
Objective : To utilize extensive experience to obtain a position in Biotechnology, Public Sector, Clean Energy, or Supply Chain Logistics.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center, Logistics, Insurance, Administration, Inventory Management, Data Entry, Data Processing.
- Championed logistical goals by providing daily leadership, guidance, and technical expertise covering fleet and supply related issues; trained, coached and guided newly assigned Logistics Specialists.
- Conducted Property Reviews in areas of responsibility to ensure compliance and adherence to regulations.
- Reorganized and cleaned supply warehouse; donated items to Federal agencies and schools.
- Maintained over 7,000 parts and office supply items.
- Purchased specialized items required for specific jobs.
- Utilized a variety of sources, such as GSA catalogs and Internet, to order non-typical work related equipment for customers; enabled employees to better perform their jobs and missions.
- Received 100% of items incoming to squadron and completed receiving reports; checked packing slips for accuracy, noting damage or deficiency; tracked backordered items to ensure timeliness of delivery.
Associate Senior Logistics Specialist I Resume
Summary : Hands-on professional with 14 years' experience as a Logistics Specialist with receiving, inspecting, inventorying, loading, unloading, segregated, storing, issuing, delivering and turning in organization and installation supplies and equipment. Operating unit level computers (ULC). Preparing all unit and organizational supply documents.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, MS Office.
- Developed and implemented the Army HQ G-4, Pentagon, Multinational Engagement Strategy based on the Army Security Cooperation Strategy and the US Military and National Strategy that ensured G-4 full participation in interfacing with our Allies.
- Developed and implemented the G-4 Multinational Engagement Strategy based on the Army Security Cooperation Strategy and the US Military and National Strategy that ensured G-4 full participation in interfacing with our Allies.
- Successfully negotiated Logistics policies and procedures that would ensure smoother operations among troops from multiple countries conduction Coalition missions.
- Used Leadership and diplomatic negotiator.
- Maintained quality control on all aircraft parts that were critical Ready For Flight (RFI).
- Worked closely with freight delivery companies and manufacturers on product receipt discrepancies; closely monitored problems through resolution.
- Evaluated and selected qualified candidates to effectively meet the organization's staffing requirements.
Senior Logistics Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Logistics Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sage MAS 200 ERP System, Made2Manage ERP System, Visual Manufacturing ERP System.
- Worked on site with Texas supplier to resolve open issues and streamline shipments.
- Increased responsibilities with year- end inventory, resolution to inventory discrepancies and conducting inventory counts for consigned materials at contract manufacturer.
- Placed purchase orders with vendors for production, prototype units and packaging materials.
- Maintained proper inventory levels, investigated and to resolved inventory issues.
- Processed customer orders within the production schedule to meet customer due dates.
- Prioritized work load for manufacturing personnel.
- Assisted in hiring and reduction in force processes.