Adult Probation Officer Resume
Summary : Over 5+ years of experience in crisis intervention, committed to delivering quality care to achieve positive outcomes as a member of a multidisciplinary team. Enthusiastic team player deeply committed to improving quality of life for clients, with a special interest in providing supports to vulnerable populations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Maintained and balanced the supervision of numerous case files at once.
- Conducted assessments of the offender's risks and needs to determine their level of supervision.
- Recommended placement and appropriate rehabilitative programs when necessary for mental health or drug related behaviors.
- Corresponded with local organizations to help offenders in search of employment and furthering their education.
- Interviewed defendants to accurately formulate reports describing events surrounding arrests.
- Identified and verified all relevant information regarding the defendant's employment, education, social, and criminal histories to in court documents.
- Prepared court documents for cases involved in violation proceedings.
Sr. Adult Probation Officer Resume
Summary : Consistent, hardworking, highly motivated individual. Enjoy working with the public. Friendly, outgoing and dependable person.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Defensive Tactics, Case Management, Account Management.
- Monitored progress of probationers toward their individual conditions as set forth by the court.
- Linked clients with educational, vocational, and residential service providers with a goal towards reducing risk of recidivism.
- Advocated for drug and alcohol assessment and monitor compliance with treatment recommendations.
- Conducted client interviews in the home and workplace to encourage successful completion of the order of probation.
- Performed client assessment evaluating level of need and risk.
- Provided safety backup to fellow officers.
- Provided the highest quality of statutory services to the Court.
Jr. Adult Probation Officer Resume
Objective : Professional specializing in human resources, personnel training, and counseling by utilizing motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, learning style theory, legal interpretation, and basic Spanish.
Skills : Spanish Speaker, Officer.
- Utilized motivational interviewing techniques, cognitive behavioral therapy methods, and evidence based best practices to address and diffuse complex problems and crisis situations.
- Facilitated classes to adults, at-risk juveniles while applying cognitive behavior principles.
- Assisted in curriculum and object lessons with management approval.
- Trained others to teach classes and provided quality assurance supervision.
- Investigated probation violations, provided disciplinary action, and made legal recommendations to the Court.
- Orchestrated probationer orientations, in English and Spanish, employee trainings, and HR employee satisfaction programs.
- Engaged with an executive selection committee to research and apply evidence based practices for the department.
Certificate In Adult
Adult Probation Officer III Resume
Summary : Service-oriented professional with seventeen years of experience working with a diverse group of professionals in the legal and social work industry. Handle tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Word, MS Excel.
- Maintained and supervised assigned caseload, client records, case notes and other documents according to state licensing requirements.
- Formulated written and oral plan of probation for recommendations to the judge.
- Conducted interviews with clients, clients' families, victims, employers, case workers, other Court staff, Law Enforcement, and other individuals of interest for presentence investigation reports and recommendations.
- Appeared and gave testimony in court for probation violations, provide recommendations for termination, term extensions, or other forms of contempt.
- Referred probationers to appropriate services and community support groups.
- Performed urinalysis screening on female probationers, PBT testing, and drug detection.
- Worked with various outside agencies on cases of interest.
Bachelors Of Science
Adult Probation Officer II Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging and rewarding position within the Criminal Justice System to assist Ex-offenders and to protect the public in order to prevent future criminal acts.
Skills : Case Management, Surveillance, Public Relations, Counseling, Court, Written Correspondence, Written Communication.
- Performed professional corrections work supervising adults placed on the Family Violence Caseload.
- Accurately maintained records of each probationer's progress in classes and working conditions of probation.
- Regularly provided current information to each probationer to complete the required programs, including referring clients for assistance in those programs and assisting in job placement.
- Communicated with law enforcement and courts personnel pertaining to violations of probation by clients.
- Prepared all documents for probation for court and judge's approval.
- Testifyied in court to any probationers' status and adherence to terms of probation.
Adult Probation Officer I Resume
Headline : Adult Probation Officer position is to contribute to a strong, supportive and productive team environment; employ effective supervision strategies for assigned offenders placed on community control by the court.
Skills : Case Management, Mental Health, Public Speaking, Court Testimony, Legal Research, Editing, Group Therapy, Self Defense Training, Typing Over 70wpm.
- Supervised offenders to monitor compliance with court orders.
- Conducted thorough investigations by interviewing offenders and collateral parties.
- Established productive, professional relationships with resistant, involuntary clientele.
- Prepared written reports, testified, and made recommendations to the courts.
- Maintained accurate and complete case records.
- Initiated and utilized correspondence with treatment agencies, attorneys, victims, police departments, family members, and medical professionals.
- Assessed offender risk and need factors in order to provide appropriate treatment referrals.
- Developed individualized case plans for offenders designed to reduce criminal risk factors and impact criminal behavior.
Bachelor Of Social Work
Asst. Adult Probation Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a meaningful and challenging position that enables to utilize organizational skills and to further education with Graduate studies.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Met with clients and updated residency information, monitored urine tests, put clients in treatment if needed.
- Typed complaints and warrants for clients if they were non- compliant.
- Attended court, sent judges recommendations for defendants.
- Submitted vouchers to treatment centers for clients who could not afford programs.
- Completed intakes of defendants including, granted on the spot probation paper work.
- Reviewed rap sheet with defendants, and transferred their caseloads to other counties if needed.
- Familiared with treatment facilities, used eclipse, and norchem sentry program.
Bachelors Of Arts
Associate Adult Probation Officer Resume
Headline : Performs pre-sentence investigations and makes recommendations to the court regarding cases of juvenile and adult offenders.
Skills : Adult Officer, Child Investigator.
- Conducted personal interviews of convicted felons.
- Completed a comprehensive presentence investigation.
- Classified all defendant's placed under probation supervision.
- Monitored all aspects of the probationer's daily routine, habits, and style of life.
- Provided constant monitoring of defendant's progress and adjustment to probation and compliance with the terms of probation.
- Documented and maintain all supervision contacts.
- Investigated violations of probation and initiated the appropriate action to return the probationer to the attention of the Court.
- Completed a specialized case plan for each convicted offender.
Master Of Science
Deputy Adult Probation Officer Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the human services setting working with diverse clientele using evidenced based practices.
Skills : Microsoft Office Including Word, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- Developed Opiate Unit of the Adult Probation Department Provided supervision services to opiate dependent individuals on community control.
- Prepared correspondence and reports for court system in regards to defendant's progress on probation.
- Provided case management and linkage services to adult felony offenders.
- Complied statistical reports for state funded grants.
- Networked with local alcohol and drug treatment providers to provide services to defendants in Opiate Unit.
- Applied for and wrote grants for the Adult Probation Department.
- Developed grant reporting process for ODRC Ohio Smart Grant.
Bachelors Of Arts
Adult Probation Officer Resume
Objective : Perform investigations of individuals and their offenses and evaluate pertinent behavioral, social, and personal information.
Skills : Investigator, Officer.
- Responsible for the supervision of adult offenders and the enforcement of conditions of supervision by the Court.
- Conducted pre-sentence investigations and make findings available to the Court.
- Maintained records and prepare assessments, strategies for case supervision, and supervision plans of offenders.
- Referraled of offenders to community resources.
- Ensured supervision and effectiveness.
- Prepared motions and orders for the Court and compliance with all Court proceedings.
Bachelors Of Science