Census Enumerator Resume
Headline : Hospitality Professional with 20 years experience in Front Office, Customer Service, Auditing, Concierge, Transportation, Customer Resolutions, financial transactions and reporting. Superior Concierge skills to deliver complete customer satisfaction. Execute strategic sales through negotiations and marketing.
Skills : Critical thinking, problem-solving, and Microsoft Office.
- Assigned field and preparing an efficient route.
- Responsible for verifying household addresses and ensuring that all maps and address lists are correct.
- Interviewed household members for census information.
- Performed re-interviews for accurate quality control Performed census interviews via telephone .
- Responsible for managing technological functions.
- Used by field and office staff in an ACO. Specifically, the ITM is responsible for troubleshooting.
- Evaluated, analyzed, and coordinated automation operations to support office and field.
Sr. Census Enumerator Resume
Summary : Military Veteran, Telecommunications Specialist , High frequency radio teletype signal, Cudix, Satcom, Automated Information exchange monitor Andrews/Hancock switches, Call Center Sales and Customer service, Copy reproduction support Xerox, Canon, Toshiba, Ricoh, Dex omni fax Supplies.
Skills : Cleaning, Data Entry, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Visited homes in Saint Petersburg Fl to conduct Census information interviews.
- Processed census data at Census local office.
- Improved quality of census data submission.
- Used Presentation to public oral and written information.
- Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on .
- Responsible for office administrative activities.
- Supported of all supervisory and staff level positions.
B.S In Political Science
Jr. Census Enumerator Resume
Objective : Objective is to work within a company that will allow to utilize the skills and knowledge that have obtain through school and past employment to better, the company, and the general public.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Wireless, Telecommunications.
- Received addresses in which to deliver the census booklet.
- Wrote down the address to send to superiors.
- Logged in mileage and completed paperwork.
- Met with the supervisor and turn our work in for the day.
- Helped other workers with their routes.
- Minimized mileage by teaming with people working in the same area.
- Used resources in the area (post off., court houses).
Census Enumerator III Resume
Objective : Establish great rapport with children, adolescents and adults with a wide range of problems, including those at imminent risk of suicide. Enjoy counseling, excel at it, and intend to improve further. Excellent references available.
Skills : Advanced Psychotherapeutic . Conversation. Motivational Interviewing. Chess. Marksmanship. Entertaining, educating Children.
- Commended for great rapport gained with Latino "non-responders", trusted & welcomed into their homes.
- Assistanted House Parent in group home for at-risk adolescents, funded by Irish Government Health Services.
- Extensived international work experience.
- Traveled by train from Shanghai to Paris: the Trans-Siberian Express took me from Beijing to Moscow.
- Employed by Irish Government Dept.
- Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on .
- Drove to each address meet with people, explained the booklet and helped fill out paperwork.
Census Enumerator II Resume
Objective : Personable Administrative Assistant with 25 plus years of Medical experience providing consistent approachable service and full range office support.
Skills : Network Security, Linux.
- Conducted interviews with hundreds of households in Fort Worth.
- Interviewed a large refugee population for census records in south Fort Worth, often using creative ways to overcome language barriers.
- Diplomatically convinced uncooperative and belligerent public citizens to comply with federal census survey obligations.
- Oversaw quality control issues; ensured our team's adherence to the census bureau's accuracy and validity standards.
- Participated in job specific training Worked seamlessly with team members to complete daily tasks Interview respondents via phone to collect .
- Used social skills and presented politely.
Census Enumerator I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position utilizing extensive knowledge and successful experience in planning, organizing and following up multi-faceted, complex activities; and a position offering opportunities for personal contribution and professional growth.
Skills : Critical Thinking (7 years), Skilled researcher (10+ years).
- Worked alone and self-motivated.
- Read maps and found location and address for the completing of forms by personal interview.
- Reported to crew leader daily to turn in completed work and get new assignments.
- Hired to fill numerous positions as jobs were completed and new jobs became available.
- Verified addresses and occupants, recruiting, door to door census verification, fingerprinting.
- Accomplished every task assigned to me in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assessed quality control levels on selected addresses and maintained records for quality control verification.
Computer Information Systems
Census Enumerator I Resume
Objective : A customer service specialist with extensive experience in the retail industry. Able to actively communicate and interact with a wide variety of customers and clients. Hard working and dependable with a focus on being successful in whatever tasks are at hand. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
Skills : Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Contacted individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Asked questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, and state of residency.
- Identified and reported problems in obtaining valid data.
- Met with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
- Reviewed data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
- Located and listed addresses and households.
- Explained survey objectives and procedures to interviewees, and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Census Enumerator Resume
Objective : An assertive and success-oriented individual, seeking an entry or mid level position offering both challenge and growth. Preferred role would be that of an office or professional position. Like to work in a position that utilizes skills, talents, and prior experience. Also be interested in working in a field that would expand repertoire of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Skills : Socal Media Certificate, Grant Writing I Certificate, Event Coordinator.
- Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and confidentiality laws.
- Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information following a script, and recorded census data on forms.
- Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
- Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
- Met daily with supervisor to review and submit work, and receive additional instructions.
- Identified and resolved inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
- Interfaced with neighbors in the community where live, and helped them fill out census forms.
Associate Census Enumerator Resume
Summary : Talented, driven, committed, individual seeking new employment in the area of Health Services, where the obtained from various work experience may be utilized.
Skills : Senior Collections Specialist-National Accounts 1998-2000,.
- Efficiently reviewed assignment areas to determine organization of neighborhoods, including targeting of households for conducting prospective interviews.
- Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by ensuring compliance with stringent census guidelines and confidentiality laws.
- Successfully transferred information gathered into actionable data metrics for a variety of government uses.
- Successfully assessed and refined quality control levels on selected addresses, determined which samples passed or failed, and maintained records for quality control verification.
- Achieved and maintained significantly high production rates vs.
- Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties, for data metrics gathering and subsequent quantitative analysis.
- Interviewed and completed a census form for people who did not mail-in theirs in.
Census Enumerator Resume
Summary : Census enumerator, Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following strict guidelines and confidentiality laws. Also was asked to maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and expenses incurred in the performance .
Manned a booth at the local community center and again completed census forms with people who did not mail on in.
Able to assist people to comply with the census.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Technology Savy.
- Worked with the census forms checking for accuracy.
- Entered the data into the computer, and we sent them to headquarters.
- Program serviced children from grades k-6.
- Helped homeless women with finding homes, jobs, and parenting.
- Instructed women in using positive discipline techniques.
- Utilized hand held GPS computer to draft newly created roads and neighborhoods for public record.
- Prefered working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
Bachelor Of Science