Computer Network Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within a company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person - where can be of asset, and utilize acquired skills and education for growth and advancement.
Skills : Audio/Visual Experience, Organized, Analytical.
- Remoted troubleshooting, repair and support, Troubleshot, and resolve hardware issues escalated from the customer support department.
- Responsible for the implementation of new equipment for client upgrades.
- Changed out Hard Drives and Motherboards, in addition to upgrading the memory. Ordered parts or software related to each issue.
- Worked with customers to assess their system software and hardware needs, Provided information needed to improve system performance.
- Managed Windows Server Update Services and OS network environments.
- Worked with customers to back up data prior to upgrading older machines.
- Developed and managed project plans while providing status updates to management.
Associate Of Applied Science
Computer Network Technician II Resume
Headline : Windows desktop support, networking, and web/email server administration. Managing volunteers for the last year have also been a part time network technician for a satellite internet company.
Skills : Network Administration, Telecommunications, Management
- Supported computers, peripheral devices, networks, and WIFI services at hotels and corporate offices.
- Managed Active Directory domain services such as access rights, file & print sharing, and data backup.
- Supported hotel software & hardware refresh, ISP cut-cover, franchise conversion, ownership change, and other installation projects.
- Coordinated with vendors in maintaining interfaces between hotels' property management system (PMS), internet service, telephone, entertainment.
- Maintained computer & network equipment inventory, and determined replacement.
- Provided specification & system information for team members as well as a vendor to carry out projects.
- Created technical instructions and procedures for operations and projects; performed a site survey and produced schematic network diagrams.
Computer Network Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position at reputable organization that will utilize both educational background and professional experience to contribute to the organization's noble and humanitarian goals.
Skills : Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office.
- Managed a Literature curriculum used by teachers.
- Conducted Departmental Needs Assessment for staffing and training requirements Staff Supervision and Training.
- Developed Early Childhood Education, English Language and Mediation, conflict resolution, etc.
- Supervised teaching practice for four students.
- Overhauled Crisis Intervention training program to make it more performance-oriented thereby increasing the efficiency of staff.
- Supervised lesson plan development for English and Spanish Language Teachers.
- Conducted pre-employment screening for staff members.
Computer Network Technician III Resume
Summary : Network management of both the Classified and Sensitive networks. Test, validate and implement DISA STIG standards and ensure Network STIG compliance. Maintain network Security standards.
Skills : Telecommunications Expert, Management.
- Network management of both the Classified and Sensitive networks.
- Tested, validated, and implement DISA STIG standards and ensure Network STIG compliance.
- Performed updates to networking devices, including Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, switches, routers, and crypto devices.
- Maintained accurate records of program corrections and patch/update level.
- Assisted in the creation and maintenance of all network policies and procedures.
- Supported for over utility locators, engineers, mappers, graphics engineers, and corporate users.
- Assisted set up of B2B VPN with AT&T, diagnosed & cleaned malware from numerous computers, software installation, and updates.
Sr. Computer Network Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position at reputable organization that will utilize both educational background and professional experience to contribute to the organization's noble.
Skills : Computer Networking, MS-Excel.
- Maintained and performed troubleshooting for PCs, and servers and network operations on a daily basis.
- Performed third-party updates on software systems for various departments.
- Installed OS and configured PCs for new users. Install PC hardware and software Troubleshoot software, hardware, and peripheral devices.
- Cloned PCs using sys prep tools for ghost image, installed software, hardware, and peripherals.
- Created, managed, and maintained user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange.
- Contacted vendors and technical support as necessary.
- Built digital telephone and computer network for clients including install all equipment.
Computer Network Technician I Resume
Objective : Dependable, hard-working auto technician with over 15 years of experience in auto sound, security and detailing. Automotive window-tint installer with 12 years of experience working in a fast paced setting.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Maintained link with and act as a liaison to Admissions and Records servers and optical imaging system.
- Assisted with enhancements to the optical imaging hardware and software, and electronic solutions for record-keeping and file maintenance.
- Assisted staff in the use of new and existing systems and software (Windows 95/98, SIS, CAIS, and FOCUS).
- Installed, maintained, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and system(s) problems.
- Reviewed and suggested enhancements and upgrades to hardware and software.
- Assisted in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Student Financial Services Web page, job board, and other Internet applications.
- Supported technical requirements for the Federal Quality Assurance Program.
Jr. Computer Network Technician Resume
Objective : Highly-motivated, skilled IT professional with specific expertise with Microsoft-based network administration and support. Has worked professionally in Information Technology for over 15 years.
Skills : Active Directory, Office 365, Vmware, Remote Desktop, Citirx.
- Ensured optimum efficiency and reliability of LAN components, including workstations, servers, printers, and software.
- Improved user productivity by training new users, resolving hardware/software problems, and maintaining supporting documentation.
- Protected sensitive and classified data on Air Force Classified Networks.
- Created, managed, and updated desktop OS images using Symantec Ghost.
- Provided technical training to staff on various desktop applications.
- Utilized Active Directory management tools to create, delete and modify User and Computer accounts.
- Reduced network problems by troubleshooting, installing, and configuring services such as Microsoft DHCP, DNS, Proxy, Exchange.
Asst. Computer Network Technician Resume
Objective : Maintain network Security standards . Follow standard operating procedures, conform to established policies and standards, and use industry practices, techniques, and standards for guidance.
Skills : Computer Skills, Technical Skills.
- Configured, implemented, diagnosed, and repaired copiers and multifunction devices including software and hardware.
- Assembled and configured network components and associated services.
- Setup and maintained basic network operations including hardwire and enterprise wireless Perform network troubleshooting.
- Upgraded hardware and software components Build, troubleshoot, and distribute application installation packages.
- Developed, distributed, and troubleshoot scripts, isolate, and diagnose common network problems.
- Supported user rights and resolves Group Policy issues.
- Created network resources, users, folders, print queues, rights, etc.
Lead Computer Network Technician Resume
Summary : To use skills and experience to enhance an organization, while developing a result oriented approach in keeping with the organization's objectives in order to improve and maintain professional growth.
Skills : Hard Working, Networking Skills.
- Supplied with computers, parts, and accessories, setup, repairs.
- Maintained computer systems, and other peripheral devices.
- Installed new computer systems in the office and homes.
- Installed software, Operating Systems, Servers, etc. Active Directory Configuration and Management.
- Provided network administration to include LAN troubleshooting and resolution.
- Managed the configuration and performance management of all PC systems and telecommunications.
- Maintained passwords, data integrity, and file system security for the desktop environment.
Bachelor Of Education
Associate Computer Network Technician Resume
Objective : Hard worker, with great computer skills, looking for a position in customer service or technical support.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Working.
- Installed computer systems in a network environment.
- Responsible for developing and or implementing Windows Operating Systems.
- Repaired and maintained all Point -of -Sales terminals and understanding points of Sales terminals in a networked environment.
- Assisted in the design, purchase, installation, and use of computer programs as needed.
- Assisted in the preparation of training materials for standard software.
- Provided assistance to end-users on the Network.
- Specialized in remote system software such as Dame ware.
Associate Of Occupational
Computer Network Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position as a technician, in which can utilize skills and education in Telecommunications Technology.
Skills : Computer Skills, Net Working.
- Purchased, setup, installation, repair of software & hardware issues within Linux & Windows networks.
- Excellent budgeting & time management skills.
- Disaster recovery from virus & spyware infection.
- Created secure wired and wireless network environments.
- Successfully trained clients in the use of programs & operating systems.
- Set up Data backup, recovery and restore procedures, with timely repair or replacement of faulty hardware.
- Incorporated hardware and software solutions and upgrades.