Director Of Loss Prevention Resume
Objective : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Director Of Loss Prevention professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Leadership, Communications, Customer Service, Developing Employees, Microsoft Office, Apple, Android, Internet.
- Conducted walk-through observations of the entire hotel to ensure that there are no code and safety violations at the property.
- Ensured compliance with OSHA standards and preventative measures.
- Investigated accidents, thefts, property loss, and unlawful activities.
- Tracked departmental safety records and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Led a team of 2 supervisors and 8 Loss Prevention Officers.
- Developed and Facilitate MOD training for use of all supervisor and above management staff assigned to the function.
- Created and lead to new safety and risk management training and classes.
BS In Criminal Justice
Sr. Director Of Loss Prevention Resume
Headline : Successful training and development professional with broad-based experience in the fields of leadership development, performance improvement and asset protection as well as broad knowledge of business operations. Strong leadership development, coaching and mentoring skills. A natural problem solver with high level ability to deliver value.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Operations Management, Loss Prevention, Team Building, Team Leadership.
- Provided complete oversight of internet security and assist with loss prevention and fraud exposure.
- Hired, trained and provides guidance, motivation, direction, and support to all aspects of the Loss Prevention Team.
- Directed and undirected reports (Regional Loss Prevention Managers, Auditors and Distribution Center Security.
- Performed procedural auditing, exception-based reporting, and internet investigations to determine weak areas and implement effective resolutions.
- Communicated enforces and educates the company on all policies and procedures required to prevent and reduce loss in the company.
- Collaborated with peers and leadership to identify and communicate fraud trends.
- Implemented techniques, practices and ideas that will reduce the risk.
Jr. Director Of Loss Prevention Resume
Objective : Highly organized, take charge professional with more than 35 years of law enforcement, security, loss prevention, investigative and executive protection experience. Personable leader who comfortably interacts with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Skills : Leadership Development, Operations Management, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning.
- Managed Security/Loss Prevention Operations Assist in the development and implementation of emergency procedures.
- Conducted investigation of all losses of property assets and refers to proper management for disposition.
- Deployed security staff to effectively monitor and protect property assets.
- Complied with all Corporate Loss Prevention safety and security management guidelines and procedures.
- Conducted periodic patrols of the entire property and parking areas.
- Handled complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Identified and make recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Implemented action plans to monitor and control risk.
Director Of Loss Prevention III Resume
Summary : An organized and highly motivated achiever with effective team working and problem solving skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels, an ambitious and positive professional with dedication to succeed.
Skills : Project Management, Threat Assessments, Electronic Security Systems, MS Office.
- Entered safety and security program of a hotel operation.
- Investigated and reporting of security incidents.
- Security coordination of private events.
- Created the hotel's safety plan including safety training and written prevention plans.
- Managed loss claims.
- Developed and conducted security training.
- Led corporate loss prevention function, manage budgets and metrics performance.
Director Of Loss Prevention II Resume
Objective : To secure a Director Of Loss Prevention position in an environment where experience, personal ability, and professional standards of performance are valued attributes.
Skills : Communication,Analytical, Detailed, and Confidential.
- Developed, maintained, and enforced policies governing risk assessment and security measures within company facilities.
- Worked with business managers to identify risks and ensure appropriate response strategies are in place.
- Developed plans and procedures for all aspects of loss prevention activities including policy development, compliance management, training, investigations, audits, and inspections.
- Provided leadership on all aspects of loss prevention as well as other related areas such as security/compliance issues.
- Managed the budget for loss prevention activities.
- Maintained relationships with third parties including vendors.
- Developed a comprehensive understanding of risk management principles.
BS In Criminal Justice
Director Of Loss Prevention I Resume
Objective : A results oriented, Director Of Loss Prevention with more than 30 years of successful business development experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
Skills : Private Investigator, Investigator, Loss Prevention.
- Promoted to Director after one year of service.
- Responsible for safety and security in a 14 acre 323-room resort hotel.
- Maintained MSDS stations and all OSHA regulations.
- Directed staff of 8 loss prevention agents.
- Evaluated loss prevention personnel and manage department budget.
- Provided internal investigative oversight for all guest/employee loss prevention incidents.
- Served as liaison for the hotel in police and fire emergencies.
B.A. In Liberal Arts
Director Of Loss Prevention/Investigator Resume
Headline : A result oriented professional with 07 years of experience in various Security & Safety Management Systems. Updated and Maintained Security Systems Documentation and Inventory List.
Skills : Head of Security, Chief Security Officer, Security Operations.
- Identified potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Advised retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
- Analyzed retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
- Coordinated or conduct internal investigations of problems such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies.
- Developed partnerships with federal, state, or local law enforcement agencies or members of the retail loss prevention community.
- Supervised surveillance, detection, or criminal processing related to theft and criminal cases.
- Visited stores to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Director Of Loss Prevention/Officer Resume
Objective : Experienced security and loss prevention professional who has created strategic alliances with organization leaders to align, support and achieve success in key corporate and financial business endeavors.
Skills : Interview And Interrogation Advanced Training.
- Led Loss Prevention program for 360 stores with annual revenue of $825,000,000.
- Managed a team consisting of 7 Loss Prevention Regional Managers and 1 Corporate Security Manager.
- Created processes and programs that enhance profitability through the protection of people, assets, and information.
- Analyzed company loss trends to identify proactive steps to minimize risk.
- Led the Loss Prevention Team in the formulation and implementation of audits to measure store execution of policy and processes.
- Supervised store and corporate investigations.
- Communicated shrink results to the Executive Leadership team.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of Loss Prevention/Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking maximum protection through an all encompassing shield, fashioned by a seasoned special unit investigator bearing a twenty-five plus year triumphant track record of stellar accomplishment in providing investigative expertise, and employing a value added approach applied with natural leadership and a decision to excellence.
Skills : Private Investigator, Loss Prevention Officer.
- Managed all loss prevention functions for four hundred stores with revenue in excess of five billion annually.
- Negotiated to provide contracts for security and law enforcement in all high-risk stores.
- Directed a staff of fifteen loss prevention managers to reduce losses and provide all associates with a safe working environment.
- Directed the efforts of contract and in-house security in excess of one hundred associates.
- Conducted training seminars to all areas of operations in the process of understanding loss and how to prevent it.
- Reduced violent crime in assigned stores by over forty percent in a two-year span.
- Developed robbery prevention techniques that reduced both loss and associate injury.
- Developed an online employment application to hire honest and ethical associates.
Bachelors Of Justice
Director Of Loss Prevention Resume
Summary : To obtain a Director Of Loss Prevention
position in Security utilizing 10 years experience in this field and 14 years experience in law enforcement.
Skills : Security, Investigator, Loss Prevention Officer.
- Developed computer programs and exception reports identifying shortage and training opportunities.
- Identified and resolved several internal/dishonest associate cases.
- Updated the Companies Loss Prevention manual and trained all store managers on current LP methods.
- Trained as a store manager in cash office, front in, POS, receiving and shipping.
- Assisted IT in creating several exception reports identifying internal training and dishonesty issues.
- Updated Company risk management manual/policy/procedures.
- Assisted the Ops manager in creating a Company LP manual.
- Trained all store managers on LP safety/security procedures/policies.