Director Of Resident Services Resume
Objective : Objective is to obtain a position where knowledge and experience in the Health Care Industry will be utilized. Desire a position that will utilize planning, communication, and managerial skills.
Skills : Home Health, Dialysis, Long Term Care, MedSurg.
- Oversought nursing staff.
- Cared for 70 assisted living residents.
- Schedulled nurses, hiring and firing of staff.
- Accountable for overtime to keep low.
- Acted as administrator in her absence of administrator,
- Oversought building operations including all departments.
- Investigated incidents, reportable to state.
Jr. Director Of Resident Services Resume
Objective : To implement skills as an enrolled representative on a professional level where reliability, compassion, and knowledge are needed.
Skills : Management, Organizational , Bookkeeping, Customer Service.
- Coordinated with move-ins of independent living.
- Coordinated activities and booked and scheduled tours.
- Booked and scheduled shows, setup classes.
- Supervised a staff of 17 people.
- Supervised all maintenance of building and theater.
- Provided affordable housing for low-moderate income residents.
- Hired as a consultant tasked to coach on enhancing productivity and effectiveness.
Associate Director Of Resident Services Resume
Objective : To achieve a career that is rewarding, challenging, and utilizes vast work experience, quick learning skills and outgoing personality to foster a relationship of growth and prosperity.
Skills : Management, Training, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service.
- Directed and Managed between 160-180 associates.
- Associated living communities Including Townhomes, Condos, and Single Family Homes.
- Attended Board Meetings, enforced Property Rules and Regulations.
- Worked with Vendors, Property Managers, and Residents to provide wonderful living communities.
- Issued, Followed Up, and closed work orders on up to 180 assorted Properties.
- Followed Up on customer accounting issues, resolved issues and communicated findings to customers.
- Managed Operational Functions of multiple departments.
Bachelors In Human Resource Management
Director Of Resident Services I Resume
Objective : Over a period of 20 years and four companies who had a few of the same owners, Privilege to serve wherever the owners have needed.
Skills : Customer Relations, Marketing Management, Hospitality.
- Responsible for managing office of property managers, leasing agents and representing the company at landlord/tenant hearings.
- Began as a Leasing Representative, planning and implementation of events.
- Staffed and Scheduled 40 Employees Kept accurate Records & Charts.
- Completed Medical Evaluation Reports.
- Completed Lab and Budget reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of residents care, schedule care conferences with families, initial and on going assessments, incontinence supplies.
- Assisted all residents with any needs, met with incoming residents, toured residents.
Asst. Director Of Resident Services Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a challenging and stable work environment where can utilize previous work skills and experience to become an asset to the Corporation.
Skills : Marketing, Communications, Public Speaking.
- Provided training to resident assistants and medication technicians.
- Responsible for oversight, development, and implementation of policies for two housing units.
- Provided overall supervision of supportive services programs.
- Arose to start a new senior living company with a few of the same owners.
- Responsible to train "culture of the positive" company standards to management.
- Created and oversaw all marketing strategies and activities programs company wise.
- Supported and ensured customer quality assurance for resident, family and community.
Master Of Arts In Teaching
Director Of Resident Services II Resume
Summary : To develop continuously skills and knowledge in the nursing profession and assume greater responsibilities in the health care environment.
Skills : Professional Writing, Management, Computer knowledge.
- Managed a 24hour department Front Desk Administration Scheduling.
- Maintained department schedule including time off, holidays, part time and full time.
- Responsible for oversight of all resident services, and the departments, which provide them, in an upscale senior retirement community with 171.
- Supervised 3 full-time service coordinators and 6-7 part-time housekeeping aides.
- Established and maintained relationships with tenants, families/caregivers and external community agency.
- Coordinated services to tenants/staff such as assignment of housekeepers to interested tenants.
- Available to assist with issues/concerns.
BA In Film Writing
Director Of Resident Services/Consultant Resume
Summary : Registered Nurse with 14 years' experience in a variety of nursing field, seeking employment in a new specialty to utilize education, work experience, leadership, and knowledge.
Skills : Sales Force, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Administrative Related Duties, Team Lead/Supervisor.
- Rent collection Inspections Interims Recertification's.
- Supervised 6 employees training and scheduling, Maintaining and updating all computer systems.
- Managed, trained, and developed concierge front desk staff on daily operations.
- Facilitated dry cleaning service for residents and assembled collateral packages for prospective residents.
- Assisted property manager to deliver on the implementation.
- Supervised maintenance and housekeeping for all room preparations.
- Recruited staff hiring, maintaining facility rosters for state regulations.
Master Of Science
Sr. Director Of Resident Services Resume
Summary : To find a rewarding career opportunity within residential or commercial property management which will allow for the full utilization of all acquired operational, sales and marketing abilities.
Skills : Excel, Management, Leadership.
- Responsible for resident life cycle including resident services, retention and separation of residents.
- Supervised a team of 12, inclusive of one Senior Resident Services Specialists, one Enforcement Manager, four accounting specialists, etc.
- Responsible for the subsequent orientation, training, and scheduling of all office personnel.
- Oversaw collection of rent and all associated activities including, preparation of 5-day letters, reminder phone calls.
- Ensured the accurate refunded all deposits and interest accrued in addition to placing appropriate charges for final move out inspection.
- Coordinated and executed 20 successful community events, maintaining a budget of $10k.
- Created all marketing flyers and banners for community events, resident referrals, monthly renewal and welcome parties.
Director Of Resident Services/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A rewarding position with an organization that is committed to improving the human condition and which welcomes and embraces innovative ideas and exemplary work ethics.
Skills : Team building, Supervision Staff Development & Training, Management.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the staff and programs.
- Administered Homeownership Program, which included purchasing and refurbishing quality affordable housing for first-time homebuyers.
- Established a comprehensive program for residents of Public Housing.
- Assessed effectiveness of programming and delivery of social service programs.
- Participated with a leadership role in various community partnership meetings.
- Negotiated several service contracts and agreements with various vendors, sub-grantees, and resident associations.
- Supervised the overall operational aspects and program components of multiple grants.
Master Of Science
Director Of Resident Services Resume
Headline : A professional with 13 years of skill building and experience within the Resident Care Industry. Experienced as a Director of Resident Services, Ambassador, Licensed Practical Nurse, Social Services and provider of daily nursing care.
Skills : Microsoft, Compliance Depot, Building Link, Excellent communication skill.
- Documented resident assessments and progress notes.
- Experienced with Unix software.
- Assessed and completed social services resident intake and discharge assessments.
- Processed payroll and developed employee.
- Coordinated pre-sale activities for depositors during construction phase of campus expansion.
- Developed campus transportation program.
- Hired and trained resident care staff, responsible as only nurse for overseeing care of 100 residents.
- Developed Med Tech training course approved by NC Board of Nursing.
Licensed Practical Nurse