Director Operations Resume
Summary : A passionate Highly-motivated leader with proven accomplishments that have increased productivity, captured cost reductions, and delivered strong and sustainable revenue gains with commitment to cost-effective management of resources.
Skills : Sales Management, Food And Beverage , Management, Team Player.
- Responsible for operations department's strategic planning, staffing and business development.
- Managed entire department in areas of leadership that include productivity performance.
- Supervised five direct-report managers overseeing more than 250 personnel.
- Oversaw labor forecast, utility measurables, process improvement, and define recommendations for ROI proposals.
- Supported sales team for large presentations to represent operations, explain measurables, and identify client expectations and goals.
- Maintained all process documentation for ISO certification and recertification.
- Valued stream optimization of all documented processes and procedures.
MBA In Marketing/Logistics
Sr. Director Operations Resume
Summary : A versatile consultant with over 9 years of experience and expertise in Data Management. Worked in business areas such as HCM, SRM, Supply Chain, Material.
Skills : SAP Software, Customer Service, Management, Microsoft Office, Inventory Control, Scheduling.
- Increased responsibility for the leadership and direction for both of the major plants models.
- Composited experience includes the use of carbon fiber and other pre-preg materials.
- Led the implementation of ISO9001 and FAA ACSEP Certification for assigned areas.
- Used to turn around poor plant performance and established new operating models to maintain plant efficiency.
- Leaned manufacturing techniques were used during each assignment maximizing productivity and minimizing cycle time.
- Improved Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) by over 5% during a 39% reduction in force.
- Led the IPTs on the composite Premier I and Horizon development program.
Director Operations/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dynamic leader with hands-on experience managing all facets of a company's business, including strategic planning, business development, project management, ISO process development with built in quality control, engineering, warehousing, and order fulfillment.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Business management.
- Managed a team of 6 managers, 25 engineers and technicians and a Sale's staff of 5 members.
- Worked closely with the sales and marketing team to assist them with all aspects of our technology services.
- Developed a 3 year strategy plan on new service offerings.
- Developed Cisco/Novell Partner programs.
- Developed deploying Blackberry service to existing customer base.
- Designed and architected convergence of voice/video/data services.
- Designed Perimeter security solutions that included Cisco PIX, IDS, Check Point Firewall, and Netscreen firewalls.
- Worked with the customer on Statement of Work documents and contracts for all managed services.
- Designed and implemented new data center for McDonalds Corporation.
Director Operations/ Coordinator Resume
Summary : An accomplished technical manager who has worked in all disciplines of software engineering and infrastructure operations, proficient at building efficient processes and methodologies to maximize resource allocation.
Skills : Google Analytics, Wordpress, Photoshop, HTML, Google Adwords.
- Delivered the scale and growth of a $1M/month revenue generation business within a limited budget while working closely with our Financial and Business Executive teams to oversee capital expenditure and operational costs.
- Utilized open source and commercial software to manage development, testing, and production environments to keep costs down while maintaining quality level of service, security, and reliability.
- Increased savings by reducing contract costs through negotiation of pricing and terms with vendors and external service providers.
- Coordinated the rollout of a robust network architecture that included new hardware and software configuration on the core routers and switches.
- Solidify network security by performing routine security scans and audits.
- Orchestrated the delivery of caching layer across all web clusters while adding load balancing and graceful degradation along the front, middle and backend software stack.
- Rolled out sharded and master-master replicated SQL based database architecture.
BS In Computer Science Engineering
Director Operations (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Seasoned management professional who excels in establishing excellent working relationships with customers and employees. Motivated in exceeding company standards and focused on bottom line results.
Skills : Data Trending Knowledge, Team leader, Management.
- Created standard operating procedures.
- Implemented strategies to increase program effectiveness.
- Adjusted program mechanics to account for changing conditions.
- Coordinated work between multiple departments.
- Prepared monthly reports for upper management including P&L and sales trends.
- Monitored employee work and developed improvement plans.
- Determined customer needs and developed program initiatives according to preferences.
Director Operations II Resume
Headline : Senior operations leader with a proven track record leading cross functional teams to improve manufacturing operations, deploy new products, develop strategic supply chains, and leverage existing processes to reduce product cost, improve lead time, improve quality, right size capacity, and improve safety.
Skills : Executive Level Management, Direct P&L Responsibility, Communication And Motivation.
- Oversaw management of facility including 260 direct labor FTE and 40 indirect FTE on 3 shifts.
- Developed teams to work effectively together on issues of schedule attainment.
- Managed (8) direct reports.
- Revitalized cut and sew operation by implementing lean manufacturing processes.
- Led team to expand Sauk Rapids operation from 65 FTE to 300 FTE in six years through being the lowest cost supplier.
- Led in house effort designing automation solutions to expand capacity.
- Partnered with City to secure forgivable loan for automation equipment.
MBA In Finance
Director Operations III Resume
Headline : Senior Director operations leader with a proven track record leading cross functional teams to improve manufacturing operations, Very Well Organized And Efficient Capable Of Performing In A Fast-paced And Stressful Environment.
Skills : SAP Software, Customer Service, Management, Inventory Control, Scheduling.
- Site Leader for the Stearns brand of lifejackets/personal flotation devices (PFDs).
- Ensured all contractual agreements for the Client account are met.
- Doubled the footprint of the collocated infrastructure and delivered 100% uptime while maintaining latency.
- Promoted (3) times staff division: regional trainer/advisor for tqm programs.
- Managed performance of it infrastructure such as lans, global networks, pbx, dacs, routers, firewalls.
- Won several referrals with outstanding customer relationship and partnership.
- Conducted cost benefit analysis to make the right judgment and employed npv estimations.
MBA In Finance
Director Operations/Executive Resume
Headline : A customer service management leader, bring 28 years of information services and business call center experience in both the 'for profit and not for profit' arena to enterprise. Process driven metrics, documentation and strengthened organizational structure.
Skills : Financial Management, Personnel Management, Team Building, Project Management.
- Managed P&L valued over $28M annual revenue.
- Reduced staff turnover by 35%, benchmarking a record-setting improvement in staff retention due to the success of employee-development and morale-building programs.
- Elevated customer-satisfaction index from 60% to over 90%.
- Ensured the swift resolution of customer issues to preserve customer loyalty while complying with company policies.
- Established Operations processes relative to establishing workforce management initiatives, training, quality, employee relations, recruiting, staffing, volume forecasting and technology assessments for multiple call center clients.
- Created and implemented leadership training curriculum for front line Supervisors and Managers.
- Effectively managed staff and call volume forecasting that supported growth and profitability.
Director Operations/Consultant Resume
Summary : A self-driven leader seeking a challenging position where unique experiences, proven leadership talents, efficiency, innovation, effective communication, project management, and business knowledge can be utilized to enrich the level of service provided.
Skills : Asset Management, Business Management, Ledadership.
- Responsible for staff of 95 (RN, tech, receptionist, radiology tech), including hiring, counseling, termination, and advancement.
- Managed effective team communication with all staff members, despite varied locations and hours of operation, through internal websites, weekly updates, and team texting.
- Established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with executives and staff members as necessary.
- Monitored vendors to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Reviewed and approve vendor invoices for payment.
- Developed and implemented product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns and marketing opportunities and events.
- Managed end-to-end procurement life cycle from information gathering to consumption maintenance, disposal renewal.
Director Operations Resume
Headline : Executive with a valuable blend of experience across all facets of global manufacturing and operations management in highly regulated environments. Innate ability to analyze the current state of the business, zero in on issues, map processes, and find cost-effective, strategic solutions to optimize productivity, quality, and operations through process reengineering or new technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hyperion/Brio, Bloomberg Financial Data Platform.
- Planned and executed the strategic plans for the manufacturing and distribution of the promotional cosmetics business.
- Directed five managers: Production, Returns / Customer Service, Shipping, Warehouse and Scheduling.
- Reduced staff turnover by 15% by benchmarking record-setting.
- Improved in staff retention due to the success of employee development and more-building programs.
- Elevated departments quality scores from 86% to 98% within six months.
- Ensured the one call resolution of customer issues and agreements are met to preserve customer loyalty.
- Managed successfully several commercial and residential construction projects.
Master Of Science