Domestic Helper Resume
Headline : Versatile individual seeking position working with organizations utilizing skill sets with customer service, knowledge of agriculture, and animals. Self-starter with passion and enthusiasm to help others.
Skills : Housekeeping, Cooking, Nanny.
- Contracted with and cleaning their house as to their needs.
- Vacuumed, swept, mopped, laundry, changing linens on beds, dishes, dusting, polishing.
- Able to meet different people and have a trustworthy and honest relationship with them on a professional level.
- Acquired several clients throughout the few years worked for Anita's that it helped.
- Extra mile though to make clients absolutely satisfied with the service.
- Satisfied customers and they want you back again and again.
- Perform a variety of household services for an individual or a family.
Domestic Helper III Resume
Summary : Promoting and Merchandising products. Efficient builds loyalty and long term relationships with customers while consistently achieving individual sales goal.
Skills : Using Knives, Household, Farming Equipment.
- Maintained a safe play environment.
- Dressed children and changed diapers.
- Observed and monitored children's play activities.
- Cocktail Waitress in a social club submitted patrons' food and drink orders.
- Collected payments from customers.
- Recorded customer orders, and computed bills using cash receipts.
- Provided hair sew-ins and braids for private clients.
Domestic Helper/Representative Resume
Summary : Hard working person, always eager to learn, want to work in a health industry because like to help people.
Skills : Medication Administration, CMA.
- Cared for an elderly person for 5 years in Hong Kong.
- Assisted with bathing, hygiene and grooming.
- Escorted to the doctor's appointment. Taking vital signs.
- Maintained general household function and appearance.
- Maintained basic automotive condition 3.
- Shopped for groceries, various errands, etc.
- Assisted elderly household members in many aspects of everyday life.
- Helped organize and host various events.
Domestic Helper I Resume
Objective : Providing management, administrative assistants, strong customer service, and support to staff. Assuming bookkeeping, reservation, and reception. These duties include but are not limited.
Skills : Logistics, Management, Customer Service.
- Contacted clients and recruiting new clients.
- Responsible for cleaning residential homes and new apartments using a variety of chemicals.
- Cleaned and scrub counters, dust surfaces. Disinfect kitchens and bathrooms.
- Administered bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Performed housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Cared for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption.
- Provided companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
Domestic Helper/Executive Resume
Objective : Friendly and enthusiastic employee with ten years of specialization in a clerical and customer service position. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships.
Skills : Taking Care Kids And Adults, Housekeeping, Cooking.
- Cleaned kitchen utensils, oven, stove, and dishes after use.
- Cleaned house daily per the requirements of clients.
- Assisted in the meal planning and purchasing of groceries.
- Collected dirty and used clothes for laundry. Cleaned and put away clothes.
- Emptied waste bins, and disposed of all trash and waste items from rooms.
- Dusted window blinds Straightened up children's bedrooms and made beds daily.
- Assisted as needed for home repairmen and expected deliveries.
Domestic Helper/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Passionate, reliable, well organized individual, with experience working with children; including those with special needs. Obtaining this position will allow for further utilization.
Skills : Budgeting, Curriculum Planning.
- Established a safe play environment for the children.
- Instructed children n proper health and personal habits.
- Organized and engaged in recreational activities such as games and puzzles.
- Dressed infants and toddlers and changed their diapers.
- Prepared meals daily.
- Maintained the cleanliness of the house at all times Mop, vacuum all the rooms twice a week.
- Cleaned thoroughly drawers and cabinets in the kitchen twice a month as well as book Shelves.
Associate Domestic Helper Resume
Headline : Seeking entry level position with opportunities for growth with the right company and gaining new skill sets towards career development, as well as putting use of communication.
Skills : Interpersonal Communication, Ability To Multi-Task, Process Information.
- Shopped and prepared all meals for families managed to strict budgets.
- Maintained household cleanliness and organization on a daily basis.
- Performed administrative and special tasks as required.
- Performed routine housekeeping duties.
- Planned meals, cost, and ordered supplies.
- Conducted and coordinated frequent grocery shopping.
- Helped children with school homework.
Lead Domestic Helper Resume
Summary : Friendly and energetic childcare with experience in the childcare industry. Motivated to help children become happy, healthy and well-behaved. Positive and cheerful daycare provider with experience in childcare.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Cleaned kitchen utensils after use including ovens, stoves, and refrigerator.
- Cleaned rugs and carpets, curtains, draperies, and blinds.
- Ensured hygiene of bathroom and kitchen areas.
- Changed and wash linens. Collect unclean and used clothes for listed laundry.
- Assisted in the purchasing of groceries.
- Prepared meals based on the client's dietary needs.
- Assisted with administrative tasks such as answer the phone, scheduling appointments, making reservations.
Asst. Domestic Helper Resume
Summary : Domestic Helpers are employed by individuals or families to perform a variety of tasks related to the running of a household. An entry-level housekeeping position within the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Cashier, Computer, Bookkeeping.
- Served as a full-time nanny for 4 month-old infants.
- Currently, care for and assist a 7-year-old child with Downs Syndrome.
- Transported children to extracurricular activities.
- Executed household duties and errands.
- Provided companionship.
- Provided transportation when needed.
- Ensured the security and safety of residents by monitoring premises during routine maintenance.
Domestic Helper Resume
Headline : Completed four weeks program performed all nursing assistant skills as provided by State and Federal Laws and Regulations. Compassionate, Dependable, Eager to assist the elderly individuals.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Records, Interpersonal, Housekeeping.
- Prepared healthy family meals and snacks: occasionally prepared meals for parties and family gatherings.
- Helped children with school homework.
- Taught the children English 2 hours a night.
- Completed the homework, chores, and other activities.
- Shared relevant information with parents.
- Supervised children overnight and prepare healthy meals when a parent is away.
- Performed weekly domestic duties. House and pet sit while the family is away.