Executive Director Resume
Summary : Executive Director, you will oversee all community operations and ensure the highest level of care and support is given to every resident.
Skills : Professional Counsleor, Administration, Intervention, Utilization Review.
- Reports to the Mon County Habitat for Humanity (MCHFH) Board of Directors and will manage the affiliate's budget and staff.
- Offers vision and leadership to fulfill MCHFH's mission in Monongalia County.
- Commits to eliminating substandard housing,
- Qualifies applicants to provide decent affordable housing for the Monongalia County community.
- Participates with the Board in developing a vision and strategic goals for MCHFH; leads the organization in achieving its goals through developing and implementing strategic and operational plans.
- Integrates the work of committees, staff, and volunteers into an effective program of advocacy, construction, financing and family support resulting in successful homeownership for participant families.
- Executes all financial, contractual, and personnel decisions.
Jr. Executive Director Resume
Objective : Demonstrated success in marketing, public relations, corporate development and training, communications and public speaking Corporate Marketing Mentor with proven ability to easily establish rapport and influence others: top performer incorporation leading 15 other business units Executive Director responsible for organizational growth, recruitment, development, and training Unique talent for translating theory to practice Ph.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Work, Problem Solving, Organization.
- Responsible for all operations in a 152-bed assisted living community, including nursing, maintenance, marketing, food services, activities, financial and business offices, Human Resources and community relations.
- Assisted in developing the budget and was responsible for greatly reducing expenses by hiring from within.
- Involved in building renovations (from hiring a general contractor to assisting with materials choices).
- Responsible for writing and implementing plans of correction for the ARCH and ALF, and assistance with licensing application.
- Responsible for required educational activities for staff as well as hiring new staff.
- Certified Assisted Living Administrator and Certified Adult Residential Care Home Administrator.
- Established quarterly Quality Assurance team meetings, quarterly family meetings, and weekly resident meetings.
Sr. Executive Director Resume
Summary : A leadership/management Executive Director position with an established and growing retirement community that will challenge my proven abilities to be creative in providing excellent care, an enjoyable environment for residents and staff, and make the community efficient and profitable. BACKGROUND A seasoned leader and manager who has used business and relationship skills to run different organizations, ranging from a retirement community to the support operations of a large school system.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Assisted living beds, forty Alzheimer's residents, and sixty-seven independent living apartments spread across fifty acres.
- Delayed women on the property, both of which play integral roles in the life of Cross Road.
- CRRC is known for its outstanding care in a loving, homelike environment.
- Governed by nine board members who are required to be members of Cross Road Baptist Church.
- Operated with approximately $5million in revenue.
- Implemented a change in the management style for all of the ten department managers.
- Enabled the individual department managers to have and manage their own budgets, as well as make daily operating decisions concerning their departments.
Executive Director II Resume
Objective : To continue to provide resources to seniors in regards to healthcare, assisting them with choices available and providing guidance.
Skills : Research, Management.
- Planned and directed all phases of a county government-owned internet service provider for eighteen months.
- Involved planning and administering the professional, financial, personnel and business activities of the internet program.
- Performed frequent contact with the public, local or regional groups, committees, other agencies, citizens and business groups, technical vendors and news media.
- Prepared and implemented presentations or press releases.
- Supervised program staff, coordinated activities relating to customer support, administrative and fiscal accountability, and directed and supervised multiple projects.
- Established strategic direction and goals for the program to accomplish objectives.
- Managed staff engaged in administering program services.
- Negotiated and resolved significant and often controversial issues pertaining to the internet business.
- Responsible for defining program goals and objectives, and establishing methods and means of accomplishing program objectives.
Executive Director I Resume
Objective : Establish objectives for community development and advancement, create and manage operational processesincluding budget and profit and lossand directly and indirectly manage all community staff.
Skills : Executive Management, Management.
- Responsible for strengthening and growing donor base, developing programs to meet targeted American Red Cross (ARC) financial goals serving large interconnected yet remote areas of Fidalgo, Whidbey and 172 San Juan Islands in NW Washington State.
- Maintain a strong revenue oriented culture supporting a service based relationship with local community.
- Plan, manage and implement fund development strategies for the Chapter, Region and assigned corporate accounts.
- Responsible for building a strong, diverse and committed Chapter Board of Directors.
- Provide guidance, leadership and organizational direction to Board of Directors; acting as primary ARC liaison, establishing strategic fundraising development/planning goals.
- Assign Board of Directors recommended goals and responsibilities for fundraising and ensure they receive ARC support.
- Maintain a high sense of ARC visibility in the community, putting a face one the organization, cultivating all donors, especially those with the greatest means and growing and managing community leadership volunteers.
- Developing partnerships with individuals, organizations and businesses that include growing and managing community leadership volunteers.
- Supervise and guide all local ARC disaster services while strengthening and maintaining all strategic emergency service agency relationships.
Executive Director III Resume
Summary : To obtain an executive position within the memory and health care industry where my experience and knowledge can be utilized in an effort to make a difference in the lives of those suffering with Alzheimer's and other related dementias.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Management, Medical Terminology, Leadership.
- Responsible for all operations, acting as a contact for all staff, residents, prospects, community organizations, government agencies, and the public.
- Supervises directs and motivates community staff.
- Maintains a high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high-quality services.
- Provides leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving problems and resolving issues.
- Administers annual resident satisfaction survey.
- Provides direct resident care as needed.
- Fills in at various positions as needed to cover staffing shortages.
- Executes renewal program with existing residents through a proactive program.
Asst. Executive Director Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of progressive leadership Executive Director experience in the areas of Behavioral Health, Prevention Programs, Community Outreach and Education with children and families with a variety of populations and various settings.
Skills : Strategic visual communication, corporate communication.
- Provided operational and executive expertise to the Wyoming Affiliate.
- Responsible for representing the Affiliate to the public, policymakers and community organizations, leading organizational development and strategic planning, providing guidance to volunteers and committees, optimizing financial performance, building donor relationships, overseeing personnel and impacting public policy.
- Worked closely with the Board of Directors and responsible for building systems and procedures to accomplish the mission and reach the strategic and annual goals set forth by the board.
- Hired, researched and recruited a brand new ten-member board of directors.
- Negotiated and implemented a capacity building contract for the expansion of the Wyoming Affiliate.
- Responsible for oversight of recruiting, training, development, and evaluation of staff, membership, and volunteers.
- Responsible for developing business strategy and ensuring appropriate implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the organization is in compliance with all laws and guidelines governing nonprofit organizations and Susan G.
Associate Executive Director Resume
Headline : To engage an interim and then a permanent Executive Director (ED) whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following. The ED will have responsibilities related to organizational governance including program development, personnel administration, and Board of Directors liaison.
Skills : Leadership, Forecasting, Team Building, Customer Service, Communication, Management.
- Responsible for the operation of a multi-million dollar Supported Community Living Agency.
- Oversee the supervision of 150+ employees providing care for a large number of individuals supported within the agency.
- Monitors all service areas of the operation ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Monitors all services being provided to individuals, ensuring quality and satisfaction.
- Coordinates and directs the agency in a manner consistent with established policies and procedures, regulatory guidelines, and the agency's mission, values, and goals.
- Establishes agency goals that contribute to internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Promotes and maintains an environment supporting dignity, respect and fair treatment of employees and persons served.
- Prepares and oversees the annual operating budget.
- Provides overall budget monitoring and planning for cost-effectiveness operates within budgetary guidelines.
Lead Executive Director Resume
Summary : To processes that create sustained growth and improve bottom-line results. Able to identify opportunities, implement changes in operations and systems to drive performance, and optimize productivity. Progressive leadership experiences have created a passion for surpassing financial and service objectives via a combination of world-class service delivery, lean operating methods, and rewarding team achievement.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Healthcare, Process Improvement, Business Development, Budgeting.
- Responsible for all sales and marketing activities for the community.
- Led to a 22% increase in occupancy within 3 months, while simultaneously reducing marketing costs by 30%.
- Recruited and developed a team of 22 employees.
- Ensured associates provided the highest quality care, which was demonstrated by receiving 9 best in class awards from Pinnacle Survey, as well as a Bronze Quality Award from the Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
- Collaborated with local hospice providers through comprehensive care-planning to ensure resident needs were met and exceeded.
- Responsible for day to day operations of a 41 unit assisted living community.
- Implemented weekend admissions procedures to create a competitive advantage in the market.
- Developed relationships with skilled nursing facility discharge planners and social workers, as well as primary care physicians which led to an increase in referrals.
Executive Director Resume
Summary : With 10+ years of experience of blending organizational leadership, complex problem solving and extensive knowledge of aging and disability health policy (ADAA, 504b, Medicare/Medicaid, Olmstead) understanding of healthcare practice, and advocacy for Iowa's aging and disability communities.
Skills : MS Office, Open Invoice, Great Plains And Various Other Office Equipment.
- Supervise, coordinate, and provide leadership to assigned staff, in accordance with agency policies, procedures, and objectives to ensure that activities are performed effectively and efficiently.
- Screen and interview applicants and hire new staff according to agency policies and procedures.
- Orient and train new staff; ensure that appropriate credentials, certifications, and licenses are documented and maintained, as well as any other required documentation.
- Ensure that agency maintain National CARF Accreditation status.
- Ensure that the program(s) operate at optimum capacity.
- Build referrals to match and/or maximize program income.
- Facilitate consumer enrollment and discharge.
- Assign caseloads to maximize utilization of staff's time and available funding.
- Recommend appropriate staffing patterns to meet demand and manage cost.