Finance Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Finance Supervisor position supported with background in Month-End Closing Process, Staff Supervision, Accounts Payable Analysis and Processing, Payroll Analysis and Processing, Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Auditing, Fixed Asset Analysis and General Ledger Accounting.
Skills : SAP ERP, Cognos, Excel, Financial Analysis.
- Managed tenured staff of 8 Finance Analysts accounting for an annual budget of over $1.2 billion and P&L metrics on over $2.8 billion in annual revenue.
- Partnered with division management to develop budget estimates in line with enterprise goals.
- Reported and consulted on P&L metrics through analysis of earned premium, incurred losses and expenses, investment income, and catastrophe adjustments.
- Maintained IBM Cognos budget database with department and account/element expense and revenue hierarchies populated by PeopleSoft ledger accounting software.
- Audited over 900 agent premium fund accounts per year.
- Involved in multiple integrity investigations and defalcations.
- Developed compliance class for Agency Interns.
- Managed tenured staff of 13 Finance Technicians accounting for $16 million in miscellaneous cash receipts.
Sr. Finance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over ten years work experience in the finance environment and currently working as a Lead Finance Analyst, managing the Incentives and Commissions reporting process to the Vice President in charge of Incentives and Commissions.
Skills : SQL, Excel, Python, Powerpoint.
- Supervise a staff of six in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger functions.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements.
- Reconcile bank accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Responsible for maintaining banking relationship.
- Maintain company credit cards issuing and compliance.
- Responsible for POS systems and cash collection equipment.
- Part of Senior Leadership Committee that helps to make important decision about the organization.
- Assist with the development of the annual budgets.
Masters Of Business
Jr. Finance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Finance manager with 7+ years of experience in high quality reporting and business operations support. Expertise in monthly close operations, strategic management and financial coverage. Knowledge of developing and implementing financial and operational controls that improve group and business performance.
Skills : SAP, Genesis, Microsoft Office, Business Objects, Business Explorer.
- Generate payment proposal lists for review and approval, process electronic payments to the vendors, employees, local authorities and utility providers.
- Reconcile the payment and collect information with the e-banking system on a regular basis.
- Responsible to support Co-chairman's daily work including projects/tasks/reports reminding and follow-up, industry information filtering, meeting and business travel arrangements.
- Plan, schedule, organize and coordinate meetings/conference calls attended by Co-chairman and management team; 8.
- Arrange accommodation, transportation, internal review and customer meetings, etc.
- Implemented financial policies and oversaw internal financial control.
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, profits and loss, and budget variance.
Finance Supervisor III Resume
Summary : A highly competent, resourceful and multi-disciplined professional with over 20 years' experience in Finance. Accounting and Credit Service organizations. Strong background in management. Formulates and executed effective management systems, operation policies/procedures, internal controls and financial plans to maintain fiscal responsibilities while achieving organizational objectives.
Skills : Computer, Microsoft Office Suite, LexisNexis, Invoice Coding, Lease Bonus 1099s, Escheat/Suspense.
- Supervised the day-to-day running.
- Interacted and managed the finance staff through month end closing.
- Responsible for cost cutting measures, cash projections and vendor relations.
- Oversaw and managed vendor problems and all interactions with other departments.
- Managed all phases of Accounts Payable.
- Matched vendor invoices with purchase orders.
- Created a database of vendor problems to be reviewed by Purchasing and C.F.O.
Finance Supervisor II Resume
Objective : All rounded knowledge and experienced in finance reporting, analysis, control, planning, and tax regulations. Proficient in accounting computerization and office software.
Skills : Fluent in English & Japanese; Speaks Basic Spanish. Skilled in Basic math, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Reporting Analysis Reporting included Weekly report, Op review, Actual loading, forecast loading, Budget preparing and variance analysis for SEC BU.
- Overseeing regular and ad-hoc financial analysis to assist the management level in planning, controlling and the decision-making process.
- Preparing, monitoring and forecasting the company's budget and cash flow.
- Provide the variance analysis for Actual and Forecast to FC to review Work on Hyperion to retrieve and produce metrics and cash flow projection for management.
- Review & Analyze forecasts and budget in MRF from various departments, against revenue, expenses, balance sheet, cash flow.
- Treasury & Accounting Manage treasury requirements of the company such as Letter of credit; Bank guarantees; availability of credit facilities & loans etc.
- Ensure availability of cash & Compliance to AR Credit Policy Drive Cash collection & interface with Sales & Operation to effectively manage collection Prepare monthly cash position reports & other related reports.
Master In Finance
Finance Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Finance Supervisor will lead efforts in process improvement, implementation of best practices and development of staff. Ensure that these activities and outputs are processed and issued per established guidelines, standards and contractual agreements.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Kronos, Resort Advantage, Stratus, Patron Managemen, Certegy.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of the office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities or evaluate performance.
Lead Finance Supervisor Resume
Objective : FinancialSupervisor with an exceptional background in utilizing data from diverse financial and information systems to create tools and models that improved organizational decision making capabilities resulting in increased profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, ERP Software, Excel, PowerPivot, IT Management, Financial Reporting.
- Conduct month-end balance sheet reviews and reconciled any variances.
- Collaborate extensively with auditors during preliminary and year-end audit processes.
- Collaborate with Controller to manage accounting operations, accounting close, account reporting and reconciliations.
- Supervisory responsibility over Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Staff Accountants.
- Coached, trained, prepared and discussed performance evaluations for all employees.
- Revised and streamlined inefficient work procedures with respect to vendor invoices Coordinate and approve processes of all accounts payable invoices.
- Renegotiated payment terms and payment methods with dozens of suppliers.
- Suggest process improvements to secure prompt and regular cash receipts for the organization.
- Rectified escalated accounts payable and account receivable issues from team members, employees and vendors.
Associate Finance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented with expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions. Highly organized and meticulous with experience in corporate office settings.
Skills : Finance, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Recruiting, Training, Human Resources.
- Assisted in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues.
- Administered job knowledge assessments and competency testing for certification-level training.
- Created and maintained computerized record management systems to record and process data and generate reports.
- Contacted patients regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues.
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Liaised with vendors to order and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 6 employees.
- Prepared and distributed payroll for staff of 100 direct reports.
Diploma In Business
Finance Supervisor/Manager Resume
Summary : Finance Management professional with solid experience in higher education. Results driven management style with sound leadership skills and analytical background with experience in first-rate client/customer interaction focused on cost reductions and continuous improvement.
Skills : Tax Preparation, Accounting.
- Responsible for financial management for over 1300 students including state grants and institutional scholarships for over $22MM of Title IV federal grants and Family Federal Loan Program to meet student financing goals on average of 80% or higher.
- Guided hiring process and training of staff responsible for loan certification and approval, U.S Department of Education requirements for verification, GAO regulations regarding student financing and for the Re-packaging department.
- Conducted and provided annual federal/state audits to increase the viability of revenue-generating centers and policy revision.
- Maintained the organization's compliance with all federal and state regulations on the monthly entrance and exit counseling.
- Managed staff of seven, including training and development leading to a higher position at other higher education institutes.
- Examined, and verified student packages/documentation information to determine Title IV fund eligibility-include processing and completing $500,000 or more of Grant Funding for students daily.
- Audited student files to ensure compliance with the department of education guidelines.
Finance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Finance and Accounting executive with broad-based, multi-industry expertise in Corporate Finance, Manufacturing Accounting and Financial Planning and Analysis. Experienced in managing financial performance and implementing process improvements in large multi-national companies.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Variance Analysis, Trend Analysis, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Forecasting.
- Supervised team chartered with managing all daily and monthly subscriber tracking and reporting.
- Consistently and reliably met all deadlines for annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and month-end close processes.
- Managed annual budget of $700 million in gross margin with 99.9% accuracy.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly financial trending reports and rate / volume variance analysis with explanations to senior management.
- Recommended profit enhancing strategies to senior leaders by analyzing average subscriber rates for numerous products.
- Created and reviewed monthly financial reports by utilizing Hyperion.
- Supported corporate leaders' decision making by constructing ad hoc analyses to track progress of initiatives.
- Acknowledged for ability to successfully pass all audits and Sarbanes Oxley reviews.
- Strengthened decision integrity by developing gross margin analysis to interpret products' revenue and associated costs.