Force Protection Specialist Resume
Objective : To acquire the position of a criminal intelligence analyst and assist the investigation teams in successfully combating the criminal activities.
Skills : MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Windows Biometric, Automated Toolkit.
- Provided Base Defense.
- Searched personnel and scanning.
- Entered Control Points/ Vehicle Control Points, Ammunition Supply Points within the Compound.
- Used Escalation of Force, Rules of Engagement on a daily basis with the Local Nationals of the Country.
- Used and maintained multiple communication systems: PRC 117, PRC 119, and Motorola radios.
- Resonsible for Roving Patrols, Static Entry Control, Perimeter Tower Defense.
- Enforced security protocols: (operational, physical, and personnel information) to protect the work sites against possible theft, unauthorized entry, espionage, and sabotage from both internal & external threats.
Associates In Design And Interactive Media Associates
Sr. Force Protection Specialist Resume
Summary : To acquire the position of a criminal intelligence analyst and assist the investigation teams in successfully combating the criminal activities.
Skills : Biometric Automated Toolkit, Protecting Citizens.
- Lead operator, Camera/Alarm operator.
- supervise all security operations, dispatching to alarms, vehicle, Lunch relief and post rotations.
- Operate Systems: ABCS, MCS, CPOF, BFT, FBC B2, WAVES (Wireless Audio Visual Emergency System.) Clearance: DOD Secret.
- Provide armed security/Force Protection both mobile and static to various military installations.
- Utilize investigative and surveillance abilities to deter the threat of terrorism.
- Assiste in creating and maintaining Government.
- Mandate Force Protection Cell Provide Entry Control duties to certain LOGCAP IV areas.
Associates In Design And Interactive Media Associates
Jr. Force Protection Specialist Resume
Objective : To provide quality services while expanding professional and personal experience.
Skills : Research, Knowledge Management.
- Performed daily entry control functions alongside HCN interpreters.
- Provided timely and accurate reports related to security incidents.
- Oversaw, instructed and coordinated activities of Security Attendants.
- Completed 4-year enlistment.
- Navy Elected as Recruit Chief Petty Officer (RCPO) during basic training.
- Maintained good order, discipline and security within the division at all .
- Responsible for the safety and security of Kosovo Forces (KFOR).
Master Of Science In Cyber Security
Force Protection Specialist II Resume
Headline : Served 5 years as a Petroleum Supply Specialist for a tank battalion in the Army Experience operating and maintaining Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck, eight-wheel drive diesel truck.
Skills : All Microsoft Computer Applications, Human Resource.
- Provided protective service detail and security functions for the Senior Mission Commander.
- Prepared and reviewed vulnerability assessments and intelligence threat assessments.
- Directly responsible for 37 soldiers as platoon sergeant and in excess of 250 soldiers while assigned as acting First Sergeant.
- Continually briefed the senior mission commander on all facets of force protection regarding visits.
- Resolved three long-standing single-soldier issues and ensured a safe and secure housing environment for 235 Soldiers.
- Trained 12 soldiers to provide personal security.
- Served as Force Protection Specialist.
Bachelor Of Science In History
Force Protection Specialist III Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable business professional with a proven track record of success in Warehouse and Security. Tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Experienced utilizing Microsoft programs including: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Skills : Leadership, Law Enforcement, Physical Security ,Intelligence Collection Force, Protection Special Operations, Physical Security Surveys.
- Performed other related duties as required.
- Provided Armed Security for Military installation in a high risk environment.
- Utilized X Ray Scanning, Devices and Explosive Detection.
- Provided force protection and assist in training for new hires.
- Armed security personnel that are directly responsible to provide support for NATO operations.
- Responsible for providing armed protective services.
- Controlled entry and exit of installation.
Asst. Force Protection Specialist Resume
Objective : Majored in Aviation Science with an emphasis on pilot training and aircraft dispatch. Areas of training include flight planning, knowledge of FAR's, meteorology to include METAR's and knowledge of NOTAM's.
Skills : Army Military Police, Unarmed Security.
- Government asseted such as armament, aircrafts, sensitive national security materials, and 1,000+ local national workers in a hostile environment.
- Focused on deterring and quickly reacting to any threats placed upon this facility by any person, terrorist element, or harmful objects.
- Leveraged knowledge of electronic surveillance equipment, line observation, vehicular and personnel search, as well as radio monitoring.
- Performed armed security and other duties including, keeping historical files, assisting with human.
- Executed Protection Duties included gate entry control, roving patrols, searching for IED, CCTV operator, x-ray, machine gunner.
- Forced Protection Specialists are expected to uphold the contract standards set by the US Government.
- Provided static Armed Security to the largest base outside.
BA In Business Administration
Associate Force Protection Specialist Resume
Objective : Possess 13 years of experience in security administration and adjudication in both military and civilian environments. Trained adjudicator for Federal Investigative Standards Tiers 1-5.
Skills : Security Specialist, Administration, Operation.
- Provided armed static security.
- Enforced standards of conduct, discipline, and adherence to laws and directives.
- Implemented security reporting.
- Forced gunners/extra security, submitting OPORD for approval.
- Commanded and maintained 100% security and accountability of all weapons, personnel and convoy materials.
- Required the use of various programs including the Microsoft Office programs (Office, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Provided armed security for a SOCCENT Base.
Force Protection Specialist/Commander Resume
Headline : Force Protection, Monitored 3 critical Weapons of Mass Destruction & 4 War Reserve Projects in ensuring 100% safety. Applied special handling procedures for controlled medical items, gases, precious metals, hazardous materials.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Responsible for running the living quarters.
- Armed Force Protection Specialist stationed at the National Institute of Health and Sciences campus.
- Provided specialized security for high profile individuals and events.
- Monitored access control through an admittance process, providing vehicle and personnel searches when authorized according to the Standard Operating.
- Troubleshot various situations in regards to site security.
- Utilized interpersonal communication skills to assist staff, service members, and guests.
- Deployed to support of Operation Freedom.
Business And Organizational Security Management
Force Protection Specialist/Chief Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of Military logistics operations experience in a Combat Logistics Force (CLF) and CENTCOM area on a government contractors. Consistently recognized by senior leadership for exemplary job performance, dedication, and teamwork.
Skills : Warehousing, Logistics/Supply,Armory, Inventory Management.
- Provided observation security and force protection support to the Army Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) Team in accordance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Patrolled women's housing facilities and restroom areas to ensure a safe living and working environment.
- Performed roving guard duties and to ensure buildings' doors/windows were properly secured.
- Conducted random antiterrorism measures when directed by the Security Officer.
- Rendered first aid when appropriate to injured person(s) until medical personnel arrived.
- Apprehended or evicted person(s) in violation of trespassing in restricted access areas.
- Responded to alarms and reported suspicious activities to emergency operation center in a timely manner.
Bachelor In Logistics
Force Protection Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to further skills and use experience in a challenging workforce. Experienced in Force Protection in different locations.
Skills : Logistics, Development.
- Monitored high standard of appearance and interact well with people.
- Monitored fire and computerize alarm systems, secure premises.
- Performed outside patrols, log in visitors and contractors.
- Protected client's property and personnel against vandalism and illegal acts.
- Searched all incoming vehicles for explosive devices or other unauthorized materials.
- Verified access media on all incoming personnel to ensure authorization.
- Performed over-watch duties for the entry gates.
Bachelor Of Arts In English