IT Developer Resume
Headline : Over 8+ Years of work experience in Software Development, Design and Maintenance with technologies Oracle Database, SQL and PL/SQL, Core Java in ETL in OLAP and OLTP applications.
Skills : Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Data Warehousing, Reporting.
- Worked for Software development in RUP for the Diamond Healthcare Claim processing system based on PowerBuilder and Oracle.
- Logical and Physical Design of Database.
- Programming for the Provider administration, Pricing Benefit data management, and Claims processing.
- Developed over 50 stored procedures, 10+ huge packages, triggers, Views, Synonyms, tables, and Sequences to achieve business results.
- Data loading using SQLLoader.
- Managed and monitored Production Control-M job Scheduling.
- Wored with PL/SQL Data Structures Records, Subtypes, Object Types.
Bachelor Of Technology
Senior IT Developer Resume
Summary : Professional with a successful track record of developing and maintaining custom programs as required to support Enterprise architecture. Experience in designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, with IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP ABAP.
- Identified and implemented custom code for FI during the 4.0 to 4.6 upgrade.
- Involved in all units, integration and stress testing.
- Developed custom programs to interface data from Excel spreadsheets and post invoices in R/3 using BDC's (Batch Data Communication).
- Developed programs to report vendor payments, check register details.
- Developed custom programs to report/post invoices for subsequent settlement.
- Developed vendor summary reports for subsequent settlement t using ALV.
- Developed 812 idocs for RTV (Return to Vendor) debit memos.
- Developed FI data extracts to the interface from R/3 to external auditor systems.
Junior IT Developer Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience in Project Management and Software Development encompassing Client/Server & web applications in Microsoft Technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Java, Unix, HTML, CSS, COBOL, Struts 2, XML, XSl, RenderX, Agile, SQL, Public Speaking.
- Assists in the generation and mailing of billing information to the NAPS laboratories, providers, patients, and other entities.
- Maintains patient and provider information for use in the system.
- Provides online search capabilities on one or more predefined sets of parameters to help retrieve this information.
- Provide online help features explaining the data entry rules and protocols.
- Built-in quality analysis measures for checking the accuracy of test results and minimizing data entry errors.
- Arranged meetings with business to gather requirements for enhancement of the tool.
Graduate In Business
Lead IT Developer Resume
Summary : More than Eight years of IT experience in Developing/Modelling BI Applications Using Informatica Power Center, Erwin, Informatica Cloud Services, Informatica Power Exchange, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, PLSQL, UNIX.
Skills : ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, Architecture, Modeling.
- Involved major enhancements and change requests in the ETL part and also resolving technical and design issues on the ETL part of this Maintenance project.
- Web-based, global supply chain management application that offers end to end visibility and real-time access to the shipment information.
- Involved in all phases of the project life cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Interpreted and comprehend business/data requirements from upstream processes.
- Documented technical requirement specifications and detailed designs for ETL processes of moderate and high complexity.
- Created and documented source-to-target mappings and ETL specifications.
- Created complex Informatica mappings, mapplets and re-usable transformations and prepared various mappings to load the data into different stages like landing, staging and target tables.
IT Developer III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position as an Analyst that leverages. Application support skills, PL/SQL programming skills and ETL developer skills and provides opportunities to apply, enhance and expand knowledge and expertise.
Skills : COBOL, JCL, VSAM, Sdlc, Batch, IBM MVS Operating System, CICS, Db2, SQL.
- Involved in gathering requirements, designing the system, developing code and performing user acceptance testing.
- Managed data Warehouses after successful promotion and implementation.
- Participated in the development and implementation of a Data Warehouse that extracted Data from a third-party telecom solution and loaded into the data warehouse.
- Developed Informatica mappings and scheduled all the loads through Informatica server manager to load data into the Data warehouse without any manual intervention.
- Created UNIX shell scripts to run parameter files that are part of Informatica sessions.
- Created and scheduled Cognos Impromptu reports and Powerplay cubes for the users to analyze line costs.
- Participated in the development and implementation of a Data warehouse that gave end-users the ability to implement Revenue Assurance strategies.
- Helped in identifying potential sources for revenue and maximizing current revenue.
IT Developer II Resume
Summary : Over 6 +years of experience with the 32bit, 64-bit Microsoft SQL SERVER in Production, Development and Testing in Clustered and Stand-alone Server Environment. Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts as well as Data Modeling Concepts.
Skills : SQL Server Tools, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL.
- Planned the location of data, indexes, and Transaction log files on the disk.
- Installed and configured SQL Server 2005 on the server and client machines; provided connections and managed databases.
- Used DBCC Utilities to maintain the consistency and integrity of each database in the production server.
- Conducted root cause analysis of application availability and narrow down the issues related to coding practices, database bottlenecks, or network latency.
- Resolved locking and blocking issues. Configured up to 32 GB of memory.
- Tuning the Production server to get the performance improvement.
- Implementation and administration of a web content management system for institutes site.
IT Developer I Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of IT experience and as a Business Analyst. Relevant with all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and test methodologies. Ability to work both independently and in cross-functional team environments.
- Designed a logo with the title Speed for their promotional media marketing.
- Designed and implemented PetroBonus Member Login, New Member Registration.
- Designed banners, advertisements, logos, marketing contents, and flash interactive contents.
- Provided software development and its support for the biomedical informatics group.
- Designed, built, and customized databases based on business needs.
- Created database objects such as stored procedures, tables, views, and triggers.
- Created SSIS package, extracted data from dynamic CRM and GP database tables.
Masters In Business
IT Developer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 6+ years of professional experience as SAP BW/BO Consultant. 1+year of professional experience in SAP/HANA Consultant. Experience in implementations for different modules in Business objects Solutions.
Skills : SQL, Java, C#, HTML/CSS, JQuery, Data Mining, Database Development, PHP.
- Gathered requirements from functional users in Sales and Purchasing for cross-functional analysis.
- Coordinated with users to gather requirements and information on their needs.
- Created and set up Universes and established a Business Object environment.
- Created classes, sub classes, objects, conditioned objects, cascaded LOVs, prompts and queries for business analysis and report generation.
- Specified the Joins, checked the cardinalities and resolved loops by either using Alias or Contexts.
- Generated reports involving complex queries, sub queries, Unions and Intersection.
- Web Intelligence reports included the utilization of master details, cross-tabs, slice and dice and drill mode as per the requirement of the end-user.
- Involved in report migration from Crystal Reports XI R2 to Crystal Reports 2008 in development.
IT Developer/Consultant Resume
Objective : Experience with various database, application related development such as developing entity relationship diagrams, server side programming, application/event driven programming, performance tuning, backup/recovery plans, etc.
Skills : Programming, Management, Vb.Net, VB6.
- Design, develop and deliver Crystal Reports for several organizational units.
- Create widgets, forms, consoles, and views for Netsmart's Avatar EHR application.
- Regularly lead design meetings with hospital staff and managers to gather requirements for reports and system enhancements.
- Modified existing software to enhance efficiency, improve performance, and fix bugs.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests.
- Develop and Implement Java web applications that interface with Avatar using design patterns like Singleton & MVC.
IT Developer Resume
Summary : Able to propel projects to positive outcomes within time limit and budget. Demonstrated ability to solve problems in high-pressure situations. Improve and adopt new technologies to drive business results.
- Build HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Responsible for investigating and resolving application functionality related issues and providing first level support and troubleshooting.
- Used WAMP architecture to develop the application.
- Converted PSD files in HTML/CSS templates.
- Created blade template in Laravel framework.
- Designed routes and filters in Laravel framework.
- Involved in creating and managing databases using MYSQL.
- Involved in back-end coding to manage static/dynamic pages.