Lead Logistics Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a rewarding and challenging career. Excel and be a performance based leader, by using experience gained within transportation. Able offer the best available service to the customer.
Skills : Logistics, Inventory Management, Medical Insurance Claims, Management.
- Facilitated smooth operations of marine resources, and equipment.
- Conferred with DSC to load proper equipment onto vessels.
- Oversaw shipping clerk and materials expediter operations.
- Inspected rigging and equipment to meet all of Chevron's safety guidelines.
- Oversaw the loading of equipment with yard crews, to ensure we meet all of Chevron's safety guidelines.
- Worked with Venture coordinator to ensure equipment that needs to go offshore, makes it to the base in a timely manner.
- Kept track of rental usage and returns on equipment with, Dolphin, Hydrocarbon, and Magnum Mud, to ensure cost-effective returns.
- Inspected hazardous material, and prepare Bill of Ladings to meet all Chevron and Federal regulations.
Sr. Lead Logistics Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Logistics and Internal Buyer position where skills and experience can be utilized and expanded in helping a company achieve maximum productivity.
Skills : Oilfield Project Construction, Oilfield Project Construction, I&E Specialist, Project Coordination, Project Coordination.
- Responsible for all stockroom activities and training.
- Able to handle all job functions necessary to complete and satisfy customer orders.
- Multi-tasked in the area of cycle counts, physical inventories, incoming sales orders, receive defective returns, ensure defective parts.
- Handled after-hour orders and critical shipments as needed.
- Purchased surgical supplies and equipment for the surgical department, act as subject matter expert in regards to medical supplies for all wards.
- Managed shipment schedules to maximize productivity and cut cost Determined the most efficient and cost-effective method of fulfilling customers.
- Managed a variety of operational functions within a fast-paced call center environment with a focus on providing exceptional support to both.
Jr. Lead Logistics Coordinator Resume
Objective : Reliable and hardworking operations coordinator with hands on experience in handling logistics, inventory & warehouse operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Logistics.
- Served as a single point of contact for all logistics and material movements.
- Received material & equipment from vendor & stage for shipment.
- Posted Goods Receipts in SAP for material & equipment going to rig.
- Loaded and offload trucks and containers using 6000 lb & 36,000 lb forklift.
- Coordinated with clients, trucking companies and dock personnel.
- Maintained a well-organized and clean warehouse.
- Generated and submit manifests & documentation to clearing agent for customs.
N/A In Chemistry
Lead Logistics Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and results-driven Logistics Specialist with over 10 years experience in both domestic and international transportation, shipping and receiving, and parts inventory control.
Skills : Material Supervisor, Material Analyst.
- Responsible for the coordination of all aspects of transport on numerous multi-million dollar robotics projects for many high profile manufacturing clients.
- Worked closely with project management on a daily basis to determine systems tear down sequence, necessary equipment for transport, daily truck schedules.
- Finished goods were transported safely and with proper documentation.
- Responsible for the preparation of customs documents and commercial invoices on large scale shipments to numerous clients.
- Saved the company approximately $50,000/year by initiating a new process for the transport of Lithium Batteries by researching single-cell lithium content and determining a new Dangerous Goods classification.
- Worked independently to design and implement a streamlined process for stocking, pulling, and shipping spare parts orders more efficiently, resulting in a 30% reduction in time spent per order.
- Responsible for fulfilling critical, time-sensitive customer orders and determining the best way of expediting parts in the most efficient manner based on cost and severity of need.
Lead Logistics Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Professional with 20 years of clinical experience and practice in all aspects of client services, specimen management, referrals and logistics. Plus, noted for skills in organization, written and oral communication, independent judgement and decision making, troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research, Wordpress, Photography, Indesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Copywriting, Graphic Design.
- Managed product inventories for Love's Travel Stops.
- Coordinated product deliveries for over 290 locations nationwide.
- Analyzed costs and procedures to improve production and efficiency.
- Managed contracts to ensure supply and maximize revenue.
- Identified and solves logistical issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acted as a leader and resource for the department through training and knowledge sharing.
- Excelled in a team environment.
Lead Logistics Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Intended to build a career with committed and dedicated people who will help to improve innovative thinking and result oriented hard working nature with the futuristic technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, As400, Team Building, Supervision, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, McLeod, Google Docs, Dispatch.
- Relocated to assist in the startup of Savage's first Logistics Department and its largest operation.
- Involved with the customer's startup of the refinery.
- Experienced continuous growth in the movement of crude oil.
- Build a strong working relationship with the customer's key management team and yield accounting team.
- Supervised and train the Logistics team, and play a key role in managing the in-plant rail activity and inventories at a refinery.
- Developed daily reports to capture the key performances of the operation.
- Analyzed data to determine strengths and weaknesses as an operation, or isolate areas that need immediate attention.
Master Of Finance
Lead Logistics Coordinator/Executive Resume
Objective : To work in a progressive environment to fulfill the requirement of the organization by performing consistently towards growth and also to gain expertise in field of interest and to use that knowledge for overall development.
Skills : Management, Transportation, Team Leadership, Negotiation,.
- Responsible for leading a team of six working within a defined territory seeking out and recovering stray CHEP equipment from companies or individuals.
- Managed transportation of CHEP pallets into 11 Sam's distribution centers.
- Build relationships with carriers as well as internal and external customers.
- Monitored carrier performance and trailer cube utilization.
- Entered crucial data and summarize daily activities in the CHEP database.
- Helped reduced Logistics cost 3 million within 1 yr.
- Processed Bills for payment Process Depot payments Process checks in order to pay Carriers and other Venders.
Lead Logistics Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : Several years of experience in operations and logistical roles in fast-paced and high-stress environments within a variety of industries. Experienced in providing exceptional customer service, implementing comprehensive strategies, and training team members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 65 WPM, Communications, Email, Dispatch, Customer Service.
- Answered inbound calls and requests for courier service; placed outbound calls to independent contractors to dispatch pick up and delivery orders.
- Entered customer orders using a Microsoft Access-based order entry system; initiated system-generated emails and quotes for customer use.
- Corresponded with callers, coworkers, and office manager via phone and email; provided order quotes and updates, including pick up times, delays, wait times, and proof of deliveries.
- Prepared computer parts, electronics, biological specimens, medications, movie reels, and other items for transport, according to TSA regulations and requirements.
- Created and emailed daily activity reports to the office manager.
- Trained new logistics coordinators in dispatch protocol and procedure, airport shipment preparation, documentation, and order-pulling.
- Delegated tasks to trainees and other colleagues under supervision, using skill recognition, organization, and excellent leadership skills.
- Listened to customer complaints, effectively negotiated acceptable and favorable results for customer issues, and made suggestions to management for future action, if needed.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Lead Logistics Coordinator/Planner Resume
Summary : Skilled professional with experience in Project Construction, Commissioning, Start-up, Instrumentation, Maintenance and Process Operations of onshore and offshore production facilities. Possesses experience in domestic and international assignments.
Skills : Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Material Planner.
- Scheduled freight carriers for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Ensured all freight is shipped to meet the customer's requested due date.
- Updated customers on shipping status as required.
- Utilized the IQMS and EDI systems to enter customer purchase orders and update orders.
- Created bill of ladings, invoices, as well as packing slips for each shipment.
- Coordinated with the warehouse to verify inventory is on hand.
- Assisted Operations Manager with resolving any inventory or shipping issues.
- Assisted truck drivers with directions to the facility.
Lead Logistics Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results-driven and motivated Administration and Procurement Leader with extensive experience coordinating and leading high-profile billeting, operations, and maintenance initiatives, achieving milestones and deliverables on-time and within budget by rallying the contributions and effort of strong teams in multiple industries.
Skills : Purchasing, Logistics, Supply chain, Planning, Operations, Dispatch.
- Managed and processed 300-600 weekly customer requests for goods delivery.
- Oversaw order volumes for the team and utilized weekly order efficiency reporting to monitor performance.
- Managed Final Mile logistics and worked closely with management to ensure KPI requirements were met.
- Served as the first point of escalation for resolution of all customer and third-party issues.
- Communicated with a team to address successes, challenges, and any changes within the team or organization.
- Co-managed a client sub-project involving $10.5 Million in materials delivered over a 2-week span, resulting in a 99.3% on-time delivery rate.
- Ensured completion of a highly time-sensitive hardware installation by personally delivering goods to a site.