Lead Massage Therapist/Trainer Resume
Summary : Working knowledge of physical therapy equipment and practices. Extensive background in many modalities as well as spa techniques.
Skills : Physiology, Practical, Personal And Professional Development.
- Developed a thriving massage practice that grew from one therapist to a team of seven staff members.
- Increased business tenfold and allowed therapists to see incomes in the five-figure range.
- Successfully launched and marketed a referral program that allowed allopathic and holistic practitioners to find success.
- Developed an office protocol and billing system for the MAC computer and streamlined reimbursement procedures to allow for faster repayment.
- Developed an in house training program to advance practitioner educational development.
- Coaching professional skills Help with scheduling Contributing to creating the best spa environment possible.
- Build lasting relationships with clients by contacting them to follow up on services, suggest new products and services, and educating them on home care and the value of regular therapy.
Lead Massage Therapist/Advisor Resume
Headline : Motivated Individual with the ability to work as a team member or independent, quick learner and grasp new practices quickly. Work well in a fast paced environment, strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Time management, Customer service, Money handling, Marketing.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills; answer phones, book appointments, knowledgeable of all spa services, at times was responsible for locking up and shutting down the spa at the end of the day.
- Helped build a new spa by choosing linens, tables, products, retail items, colors for rooms, floor type and decor.
- Wrote all protocols for massage department and treatment procedures for massages and body treatments.
- Preform Massage Therapy on guests, deep tissue, desert stone, aromatherapy, reflexology, Swedish, pregnancy massage.
- Preform Body treatments on guests such as scrubs and wraps.
- Attend special training meetings outside of work and on off days.
- Maintained treatment records Massaged and kneaded muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Planned and organized marketing events.
Lead Massage Therapist Resume
Headline : Massage therapist should carry a good attitude and never bring outside issues into the work environment. Attributes such as good energy, teamwork, and ethics will help this business to reach its full potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and training new massage therapists.
- Mandatory message, draping, and policy audit to current therapists.
- Train all new employee's on aromatherapy, foot scrub, and deep tissue treatment protocols.
- Maintain 30+ hours of massage per week in addition to managerial responsibilities.
- Maintained a steady "request rate" ranging from 60-85% Strong focus on customization of each client's experience.
- Designated trainer in charge of arranging and training new modalities and all new hires that come in Worked closely with Spa Director to design and bring in the most current techniques and products Ordered and kept track of monthly professional inventory.
- Hired and oriented independent contractors, exemplified leadership among co-workers ordered and organized spa inventory, originated independent contractor manuals and designed spa-treatment protocols.
Lead Massage Therapist/Technician Resume
Headline : Over 9 years of experience working large machine lines in a factory setting. Plus everything that goes along with that from lifting 50lbs often, driving forklift, loading trucks, meeting production goals, reading detailed paperwork before carrying out the task.
Skills : Massage, Sugar Foot Scrub Massage.
- Collaborated with a Chiropractor in providing 25 and 50 minute therapeutic massage techniques for patients with various medical conditions, such as sciatica, piriformis syndrome, back and neck pain due to trauma and stress-related conditions.
- Performed various stretches to help treat with lower back, shoulder and neck pain, as needed, in each session for a much more effective treatment.
- Educated clients with information regarding self-care techniques.
- Assisted other Massage Therapists in suggesting techniques to utilize in a session for certain conditions, but not limited to, TMJd, sciatica, and back and neck issues.
- Created a Training Manual for Massage Therapists.
- Generated new SOAP notes form to document all information and techniques used in each session, in order to track progress for each patient.
- Assisted in creating a better health survey form for each patient to complete prior to each session.
- Generated new clientele through chair massage events.
Lead Massage Therapist III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an instructor and teach about the field that passionate about. Knowledge of release Knowledge of Chinese medicine Love to lead others and teach them Knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology Excellent customer service Positive attitude.
Skills : Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage, Trigger Point.
- Trained, coached, developed and consulted in conflict resolution to achieve results.
- Demonstrated and trained therapists on modalities offered at the spa. Promoted a positive image of the company. Acted as a liaison between the therapists and the front desk.
- Assisted management in recruiting qualified, licensed therapists.
- Orientate all new hires to the daily procedures and operations.
- Ensure all therapists were up to date on license and insurance renewal.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills for the entire staff to emulate.
- Attracted new clientele, promoted our location and services through community out reach events.
- Assisted management in constituting rules, regulations and a code of conduct for the staff.
Lead Massage Therapist I Resume
Headline : Certified massage therapist for eleven years now. Knowledgeable in various massage modalities and techniques.
Skills : CPR, First Aid, AED Certified.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Created individualized home exercise programs for outpatient therapy clients to improve health and wellness.
- Assisted patients with physical movements to help restore function and lessen pain and disability. Advocated for and strove to protect the health, safety, and rights of the patient.
- Responsible for training new employees Client issue resolution SOAP note charting.
- Manage day to a day spa, order and maintain supplies, train and cross-train employees, made sure employees were current on certifications and schedule.
Lead Massage Therapist II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant providing compassionate care to those patients struggling with activities of daily living in a supportive yet caring manner and providing excellent interpersonal skills with staff, families, and children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Business Development, Documentation, Training.
- Provided prompt and friendly guidance to customers with questions or special order requests.
- Enthusiastic in providing quality therapeutic massages.
- Lead therapist, training new therapist new techniques and skills.
- Educating client on overall health and wellness topics.
- Accomplished in consultative review and documentation of patient health history, ensuring appropriate precautions and techniques are maintained as required.
- Well versed in providing safe, appropriate and effective techniques and educating patients on successful procedures and applied techniques suitable to clients' needs.
- Provide recommendations for massage services after getting to know their needs for the session.
- Determine condition and strength of muscles, joints, and soft tissue and adjust treatment accordingly.
Lead Massage Therapist/Consultant Resume
Objective : To become part of your company and demonstrate the ability to achieve desired results and to attain results regardless of task levels.
Skills : Licensed Healthcare Provider.
- Provided various techniques of massage for clients including therapeutic massage, deep tissue therapy, and aromatherapy while gauging client response and modifying as necessary.
- Ensured all therapists provided excellent guest service and maintained a professional work environment.
- Monitored and ensured exceptional guest service.
- Ensured that all safety and sanitation levels were upheld in accordance with all State of Florida and health department regulations.
- Provided positive as well as constructive feedback to fellow coworkers.
- Diligently worked at keeping up to date on current massage techniques.
- Provided professional suggestions to clients for further assistance on problem areas when necessary.
Lead Massage Therapist/Trainer Resume
Summary : Highly motivated to pursue career within a reputable establishment where growth and human relations is received and welcomed as a common practice within the organization.
Skills : General Management, Retail Management.
- Conducted hands on interviews to determine the therapist skill level.
- Provided new employee orientation of company protocol and regulations.
- Trained new hires during "initial training and ongoing training" pertaining to company manual.
- Perform consecutive 50 or 80-minute massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs.
- Promoted the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis.
- Performed exceptional customer service skills for the entire spa to emulate.
- Set the tone for therapeutic staff with positive work environment by fielding therapists' complaints and facilitating solution-oriented discussions.
Lead Massage Therapist/Specialist Resume
Headline : To acquire a position as Massage Therapist with an outstanding wellness practice and/or facility in providing reliable massage services in proper accordance to the clients' physical and medical needs.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Literate.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner as they entered the Spa.
- Performed consecutive 50-minute+ quality massage therapy sessions.
- Designed specific sessions based on clients individual needs.
- Supervised therapist and assisted when needed.
- Provided training to therapist individually on products and enhancement services.
- Assisted in finding the ultimate cause for the guest's problems and instituted change.
- Kept up to date with current techniques and modalities.
- Maintained cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, disposed of trash and dirty linens, and secured supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
Lead Massage Therapist Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of massage experience doing a variety of modalities as well as being a massage trainer and lead therapist for a large spa. Hoping to find a massage therapist position in a chiropractic environment doing therapeutic work or possibly spa management.
Skills : Fluent in Italian and in Spanish Typing 60 WPM, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,all Window applications.
- Train therapists to exceed service standards for all services.
- Schedule technicians to meet business demands and make effective use of spa resources.
- Test new products and services for revision of spa menu.
- Monitor product and equipment inventory and order as needed.
- Interview, audition and make hiring recommendations for new applicants.
- Develop new service protocols and provide training to massage therapists.
- Train spa hosts and call center on services we offer and how to properly explain them to guests.