Lead Supply Technician Resume
Summary : Knowledge of Orthopedic, general, neuro, surgeries. Knowledge of surgical sterile techniques. Strong people skills. To utilize Surgical Technician skills where be able to expand knowledge and provide support to your team.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse Management.
- Performed the following duties: storing, moving, packing and preparing for shipment of freight from a variety of storage locations and sources in an automated storage operation, DSS.
- Served as a work leader, responsible for distributing, balancing and expediting the-workload in an assigned area.
- Made sure that all employees are kept busy by monitoring the progress of work to ensure that all goals and workloads are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Performed the work of storing, moving, packing and preparing for shipment of freight from a variety of storage locations and sources.
- Distributed balance the workload among employees in accordance with the established workflow or job specialization; assure timely accomplishment of the assigned workload, and assure that each employee has enough work to be productive.
- Provided on the job training to help improve the skills of new employees that they may not have developed yet.
- Demonstrated the responsibility and accountability towards stewardship.
- Consistently made effective use of time and resources that are provided to me.
Sr. Lead Supply Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where can use talents and skills to grow and expand the company.
Skills : Logistics, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management.
- Processes material discrepancies and re-warehouses material within the organization.
- Instructs employees on specific tasks and job techniques.
- Assists specialist in performing analysis related to automated system applications.
- Gives on the job training to new employees in accordance with established procedures and practices.
- Assists specialists in performing analysis related to automated system applications.
- Supplies regulations, policies and procedures.
- Checks on work in progress or spot checks work and ability to analyze and research.
Jr. Lead Supply Technician Resume
Objective : Obtain a position of Process Operator with an excellent company as a Lead Supply Technician.
Skills : Managerial, Customer Service.
- Served as a Supply Technician for a training department.
- Ranged from publications and general office supplies and equipment to general and special type items of supplies, repair parts, tools, and test equipment.
- Requisitioned from multiple supply sources such as the Army Supply System, local vendors, and required DOD contractors.
- Established and maintained property book worth in excess of 20 million dollars.
- Developed schedules and inventories of hand receipt holder items.
- Provided usage data on a continuing basis and projected costs for supply future usage.
- Maintained accounts and stored adequate supply levels.
- Prepared loans and transfers of equipment to other areas of supply.
Lead Supply Technician I Resume
Objective : To secure a Lead Supply Technician position that will enable to use prior experience, strong organizational skills, and education to fulfill and surpass tasks.
Skills : Managerial, Customer Service.
- Responsible for performing multiple supply distribution and warehousing functions.
- Received, loaded, unloaded, and processed shipments.
- Visually examined and physically performed material identification and material classification.
- Verified stock destination, National Stock Number (NSN), quantity, and cube against storage documentation.
- Completed and signed shipping and receiving reports.
- Responsible and accountable for inventory accuracy.
- Performed causative research to resolve critical inventory discrepancies.
- Performed extensive research on inventory discrepancies and imbalances identified through warehose denials, customer complaints/inquiries, physical inventory counts, location surveys, special inspections, etc.
- Determined the causes of discrepancies and makes or coordinates appropriate adjustments to correct inventory records and documents Performs Shelf-life update and care of supplies in storage (COSIS)on stock as reqired.
Lead Supply Technician II Resume
Headline : Twenty-six years in a variety of management, supervisory, logistical, information technology, customer service, personnel security, and medical knowledge. Experienced in management of security clearances, monitoring expiration dates, flags for revoked clearances, processes involved in JPAS, and the adjudication process.
Skills : IT Management, Server, Routers.
- Hired, four days prior to the end of probation, to be the Lead Supply Technician for the Hospital.
- Directed a staff of 13 technicians replenishing sterile supplies to respective wards.
- Liaised between the hospital and Acquisition & Logistics accommodating requests for additions, or reductions, of medical supplies.
- Hand-picked as a liaison for multiple System Re-designs.
- Assigned daily schedules and routes based on hospital demands.
- Viewed upon as the "go-to" regarding all supply issues.
- Alternated system administrator to the hospital's automated OMNI server that distributes supply requests for patient care.
- Alternated educator on new employee training targeting intern's, NA's, LPN's, RA's, RN's, as to the importance of shelf-life, rotation, inventory adjustment, and OMNI familiarization.
- Managed the distribution of liquid oxygen and personal O2 tanks provided to the hospital and patients.
Lead Supply Technician III Resume
Summary : Logistician with 8+yrs experience in the development, implementation, management of material handling and logistics solutions. Take pride in ability to motivate, energize and lead to successful outcomes. Proficient in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Establishes and maintains stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Establishes and maintains automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performs dues-ins and dues-outs accounting.
- Corrects error and exception documents.
- Reviews and verifies quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
- Unloads, unpacks, visually inspects, counts, segregates, pelletizes, and stores incoming supplies and equipment.
- Maintain stock locator system and administers document control procedures.
- Repairs and constructs fiberboard or wooden containers.
- Packs, crates, stencils, weighs, and bands equipment and supplies.
- Constructs bins, shelving, and other storage aids.
Asst. Lead Supply Technician Resume
Objective : Varied background in physical therapy, medical and warehouse inventory, management, logistics, operations, procurement, sales, and customer service. Highly adept in operations management, especially warehouse and office traffic management, receiving, distribution and inventory management. Experienced in Federal and private sector purchasing, inventory oversight, and distribution.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Establishes priorities to ensure timely accomplishment of the team tasks, and ensure that each team member has an integral role in the Team's accomplishment.
- Identifies and provides specific training necessary for individual and team task accomplishment.
- Monitors the status and progress of work within the section, adjusting for established priorities and obtaining assistance from supervision when priorities, deadlines and quality has not been met.
- Identifies resource needs, and obtain information and decisions from the Supervisor on behalf of the team when these issues arise.
- Stays abreast of the accomplishments and shortfall of the team so that progress and problems associated with the team can be discussed with management or direct Supervision.
- Assesses the teams strengths and weaknesses and provide the Leadership to the team in exploring alternatives to improving the performance of the team's effectiveness, efficiency and work products.
- Resolves simple informal complaints of employees and refer others to supervision.
- Supervises as requested concerning recognition, and personnel and possible reassignment needs.
Associate Lead Supply Technician Resume
Headline : Educated in Material Handling and Storage Management, with leadership courses. Presented training curriculum for individuals and small groups. Experienced in the supervision and Third Country Nationals. Strong organizational skills, able to systematize complex work environments, quick to learn new concepts.
Skills : Inventory Management, Organizing.
- Reported directly to the storage supply department supervisor.
- Responsible for leading and directing a group of 25 foreign nationals in the receiving, processing, storing, issuing of Class II & VII supplies.
- Supervised and managed a storage facility consisting of rolling & non-rolling stocks.
- Managed a storage warehouse consisting of 26,000 line and later performed a demand analyze reducing to 2,600 lines with a high dollar commodities values worth Managed the retrograde section in processing the MRAP vehicles, complete inventory of ARI, request disposition on retrograde vehicle, and turn-in to Defense Reutilization Marketing Office (DRMO).
- Ordered parts values up to  Receive purchased and completed manufactured items by verifying markings and quantities on 1348's.
- Recorded the issue and receipt transactions in the appropriate log book and computerized database.
- Established and maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Established and maintained automated and manual accounting records, posts receipts and turn-ins, and performed dues-ins and dues-outs accounting.
- Supervised the physical or clerical tasks to receive, store, and issue equipment, materials, and supplies.
Lead Supply Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-driven and forward-thinking professional with a proven track record of success in building and motivating teams. Exceptional listener and communicator recognized for project management and decision-making skills. Committed to excellent customer service and satisfaction. Able to learn and comprehend new systems and methods quickly.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Database Administration.
- Responsible for defining objectives, planning and carrying out work based upon priorities and deadlines.
- Performs research and causative analysis of discrepancies.
- Performs technical supply transactions such as, data entry, reports retrieval, error correction, and searching for specific records.
- Initiates, prepares, edits and processes requisitions.
- Distributes workload and oversee 30 employees.
- Tracks employee performance and counsel when necessary.
- Supports customers directly in a timely and efficient manner.
- Analyzes workload reports, labor efficiency, and equipment utilization.
- Evaluates and analyzes trends of imbalanced items.
Lead Supply Technician Resume
Objective : A highly stimulated and professional individual with over five years of experience in a warehouse environment. Hands on experience in managing and tracking shipments and providing customers with advice and shipment alternatives. In-depth knowledge of managing appropriate documentation and inventory issues.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervised 8 personnel in the following activities including but not limited to receiving, unloading, unpacking, inspecting, accepting, and storing shipments of medical and non-medical supplies from various sources to include Prime Vendor, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Ensured that support emergency requirements by providing the COR or designated representative and WRAMC Emergency Operations Center (EOC).
- Ensured infection control IAW Infection Control Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Assembled orders on medical supply carts that are clearly marked with each customer's floor and department number.
- Limited access to the supply warehouse and distribution areas to assigned personnel only.
- Responded to Medical Materiel Quality Control (MMQC) messages, ensure all sequentially numbered USAMMA quality control messages are received and logged, and comply with the instructions contained in the initial MMQC message.
- Processed HM requiring refrigeration/freezing in the appropriate storage container.
- Recorded HM receipts in the HSMS, and print barcode label for each HM item received.