Lean Coordinator Resume
Summary : Talented professional with 17 years experience in Lean Technology, Customer Service, Procurement, JIT acquisition, and product scheduling. Strong negotiator, experienced strategic planner, with persuasive leadership skills. Cross-functional team player with strong communication skills. Recognized for consistent success in minimizing inventory DOH while eliminating shortages. Certified in Kanban implementation. Lean Manufacturing and Root cause analysis. Toyota Kata Coaching team member.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Oracle, Project Management, Problem Solving, Customer Service.
- Planned, organized, directed the implement a Kanban ordering system plan wide.
- Set up of procurement qualities based on supplier lead times, factoring in safety stock, based on suppliers on-time performance.
- Challenged all SS required suppliers to achieve and maintain a level of excellence.
- Responsible for promoting the benefits of the new ordering system to the plant employees.
- Opened up the consolidation of parts that had the same fit, form and function.
- Led to the elimination of duplicate parts with different part number across 5 different business units.
- Led projects - product cost reductions, process improvements, product changes.
Sr. Lean Coordinator Resume
Summary : Organized, multi-task-oriented Materials Manager with over 25 years of cross-functional manufacturing experience. Excellent background in MRP, capacity planning, scheduling, purchasing, shipping, and receiving.
Skills : Office Management, Supervising, Organizational , Account Management, Accounting.
- Contributed in the value stream mapping events of our company's entire process.
- Broke areas down and conducted smaller value stream events as a result.
- Facilitator of kaizen events with successful results, cost reductions, space and labor reductions.
- Responsible for creating team (8-10 cross functional people), Preparing pre event data, led week long events, also 30 day follow up from events.
- Led or assisted in the set up of cellular manufacturing throughout the facility.
- Developed a kanban system for the cells, both finished goods and component goods.
- Used a card system, a min/max system and a visual system.
- Established kanban systems with our external suppliers, significantly reducing our on hand inventories.
- Executed our 5 Straining and "blitz" programs.
Jr. Lean Coordinator Resume
Objective : To Work for a successful company and continuously gain further knowledge and understanding in a healthy environment with respectful and helpful team members and management.
Skills : Promodel, Microsoft Office, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma, Solid Edge, Minitab.
- Develops strategic plans for implementing the lean process throughout the plant in a timely manner.
- Leads Operator (QCD/Roloc).
- Helps with area supervisors to implement flow in QCD.
- Places document change requests.
- Trains new employees to the area.
- Certifies and recertifies individuals on general machine functions.
- Makes quality decisions as needed (NCM).
Lean Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Dynamic Industrial Engineer seeking a full-time Lean Coordinator position to add value to the organization.
Skills : Supply Chain Management-Warehousing Operations, Quality Control , Six Sigma & Lean.
- Created & Reported out monthly Continuous Improvement Roadmap for the site.
- Collected data on metrics such as Finance, Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, and LEAN 30/30 Created Value Stream Map to capture process, product, and information-flows for the entire supply chain.
- Planned improvement activities for future state based on current state information Created Shikumi maps to improve material flow and space utilization.
- Reduced 'Waste Walks' by reorganizing work areas and material staging points.
- Lead/Facilitated Kaizen events throughout the operation to help improve cycle times, quality & efficiency and reduce overall cost of operation using the PDCA approach Managed the Quality Management System of the site.
- Responsible for creating Non Conformance Reports related to product/process variations.
- Performed root cause analysis using various quality tools and implemented corrective actions.
- Created pareto charts and other statistical process control charts to analyze various quality elements of the operation.
- Created process flow charts and standard work instructions for various processes within the operation.
Lean Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Safety/Lean Manufacturing Management position that provides opportunities to spread passion for safety, quality, and efficiencies while allowing for career advancement, travel, professional development and lifelong learning.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Management,
- Executes specific lean production projects.
- Conducts internal kanban, one-piece flow production, workplace organization and set up reduction.
- Trains and guides members working on lean processes.
- Co-directs and implements project administration and management.
- Conducts cost-benefit analysis, schedule and allocate resources.
- Establishs and conducts progress reviews.
- Identifies areas of process improvement.
- Establishes goals, objectives and selects cross-functional members in a team.
Lean Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Lean Coordinator provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected category.
Skills : Engineer, QC Manager, Lean Coordinator, Process Improvement, Process Engineering.
- Led deployment of the Lean Manufacturing Process / Lean Management Certification Lead, coached and participate in lean Kaizen projects.
- Responsible for Data collection and analysis to continuous improvement projects.
- Participated in and support quality management systems.
- Driven Takt time analysis, 5S, Visual Workplace and Kanban Assisted plant lean teams in sustaining gains achieved in lean efforts, supported management team in implementing best practices, coached personnel on implementation of Lean Principles.
- Researched and Developed Accountable for the accomplishment of technical design specifications, procedures, and practices for new furniture products within the overall business targets of cost, scheduling, performance, and aesthetics.
- Assisted in new product review processes with the furniture development team to consistently carry out required tasks across all furniture items.
- Insured all furniture designs can be manufactured in a cost-efficient process.
- Guaranteed that the construction of any furniture design can meet legal and quality standards and meet customer reliability expectations.
- Executed product enhancements on existing products.
Asst. Lean Coordinator Resume
Objective : Manufacturing or Warehouse Management experienced in overseeing training and development of cross-functional teams, daily production levels, work assignments and scheduling with a focus on Lean.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma Green Belt, Food Manufacturing.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of continuous improvement initiatives in areas concerning safety, quality, delivery, cost and the reduction of inefficiencies from all processes.
- Oversee all of the mill's Kaizen projects in addition to conducting periodic follow-ups to ensure that all improvements are tracked, measured and utilized in compliance with strategic action plans.
- Reports directly to mill General Manager in regard to areas of improvement and areas in need of improvement.
- Collaborates with production and engineering in order to schedule and complete projects/special assignments as well as identify opportunities for short/long term improvements.
- Organizes visual service measurements for individual value streams, including the current-state and future-state value stream maps.
- Tracks critical metrics for measuring the elimination of waste from value-added activities through the development and organization of visual controls.
- Maintains compliance with standard work through the execution of audits (5S audit process) in addition to assisting with problem-solving and solution implementation.
Associate Lean Coordinator Resume
Headline : Looking for a Lean Coordinator position that will utilize talents and education in a company that is looking for a hard-working, versatile employee with keen attention to detail
Skills : TPS Basics, Green Belt, Lean Certified.
- Facilitated and implemented Lean Six Sigma practices throughout factory as part of the Operational Excellence team.
- Led and participated in several Value Stream Mapping event in Assembly, Machining and stock departments.
- Led and participated in 16 three day Kaizen events which included: o Assembly line consolidation for the purposes of floor space reduction, inventory reduction and improving manpower utilization.
- Created standard work instructions for assembly and material handling to improve efficiency.
- Created and updated processes and process maps to improve material flow throughout factory.
- Implemented 5S standards throughout factory with the focus on safety, cleanliness, organization and efficiency.
- Participated in 2 eight week Lean Accelerator events with the emphasis on drastic and thorough process improvements.
Lead Lean Coordinator Resume
Summary : To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize skills obtained through experience in the following:.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, VSM, 5S, Jidoka, Kaizen, Nemawashi, Chaku Chaku.
- Exceeded goals of 5 million dollars in savings annually.
- Implemented a supermarket utilizing a pull system to monitor & maintain completed product inventory levels.
- Implemented Hourly Production boards that tracked production counts, creating real time transparency for production lines.
- Inbound and outbound containers.
- Maintained OEE spreadsheet, used for daily tracking of downtime related to user/equipment effectiveness Maintained SOP's for all Machines on production line.
- Redesigned the layout of a production line, to reduce the lead time of the product.
- Reduced WIP, thereby reducing damage, increasing quality.
- Ultimately saved the company over 2 million dollars in overtime, and cost associated with outsourcing the production of the product locally.
- Reported during daily production meetings on issues, driven by data from OEE Worksheets Reported Weekly, using data driven by OEE, to implement process improvement changes within the production facility.
Lean Coordinator Resume
Objective : Result driven, strategic process improvement professional with experience in day to day operation improvement. Ability to improve processes and bottom Able to adhere to company core Tara DeBoer line in any industry competencies and objectives.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Excel, Negotiation, Supplier Management, Business Analytics, Tendering.
- Supports team and drive improvement through Lean principles.
- Gathers improvement ideas from production operators, refine and implement solutions improving safety, quality, ergonomics, and product flow.
- Fills in for absent leadership.
- Leads production meetings, and provide work direction to operators.
- Communicates and resolves issues through collaboration with department work groups.
- Assists engineering in Lean Manufacturing implementation.
- Develops and implements tracking procedure for critical process, saving time, and maintaining product quality.
- Leads and supports Kaizen events.
- Researches and evaluates product containers, created and performed trials.