Maintenance Person Resume
Objective : Repairing machinery and equipment
Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions
Working with hand and power tools, to include welding Working with measuring and alignment tools.
Skills : System Recovery, BIOS Unlock, Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Office 2010, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel, Visual Studio 2010.
- Cleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gathered and empty trash.
- Serviced, cleaned, and supplied restrooms.
- Cleaned and polished furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Prepared cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Maintained a 52 unit apartment complex, including maintaining grounds, cleaning the pool, and assisting tenants with household problems.
Vocational In Evaluator
Jr. Maintenance Person Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, accurate, and dependable, with an uncompromising work ethic. An active listener with strong interpersonal skills. Strive to understand client needs and provide exceptional results. Careful and thorough proofreader who ensures that a consistent message is maintained and the smallest details are not overlooked.
Skills : Visual Display, Marketing.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance & other general repairs/alterations on buildings & grounds such as painting, plumbing & electric work.
- Conducted daily safety checks of campsites, playground, pavilions, & general areas.
- Reported repairs not correctable to supervisor.
- Minored electrical repairs to switches, boxes, receptacles, fixture, & appliances, replacing lights, fuses, outlets, & fixtures that can be accomplished by removing, replacing, tightening, soldering, & insulating defective wiring, & controls.
- Performed minor plumbing repairs accomplished by removing, cleaning, resealing, or replacing defective parts of commodes, wash basins, showers, & disposal systems due to dirty traps, damaged, broken clogged pipes/drains.
- Performed a variety of manual labor duties: wood cutting & stacking, edging, & trimming.
- Assisted in moving furniture, unloading trucks & trailers.
Sr. Maintenance Person Resume
Summary : To obtain stable employment with an established organization in order to begin a career with advancement opportunities.
Skills : Hard Worker, Determine To Always Get The Job Done.
- Used of zero turn mowers.
- Daily used of Cat 950 and/or 980 front end loaders.
- Often used of Skid steer loaders.
- Met or exceeded all tasks that were given to me.
- Took courses in Spotter certification and defensive driving.
- Learned and trained on new equipment.
- Assisted others in other labor procedures (IE: stocking, heavy lifting).
Associates In Accounting
Maintenance Person III Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of maintenance experience in both hotel and condo . Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems . Sound knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioners . Immense ability to troubleshoot and maintain all electrical equipments . Knowledge in pool cleaning, chemistry, maintenance, and repair .
Skills : Electro, mechanical, Plumbing.
- Cleaned pools and spas and checked water chemistry.
- Responded to radio calls for all assigned areas for that day.
- Repaired split system air conditioning system.
- Repaired electric golf carts and gem carts.
- Performed preventive maintenance in guestrooms, meeting rooms, public areas and restrooms per checklist and maintained records.
- Serviced and repaired guestrooms entry locks and safes.
- Recorded water, electrical, and chiller readings on a daily basis.
Maintenance Person II Resume
Objective : Dependable, hard-working computer technician with over 21 years of experience in installation, maintenance and repair.
Skills : SAP, Forklift Operator.
- Maintained kitchen equipment to ensure safety and functionality.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that kitchen equipment operated efficiently.
- Performed repairs and on kitchen equipment when needed.
- Performed basic machine set up for best use of kitchen equipment.
- Notified supervisors of faulty operations and defective materials.
- Used a hoist to lift large loads of hotel supplies for transport.
- Unloaded hotel supplies up to 100 lbs.
Commercial Driver License
Maintenance Person I Resume
Headline : Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills. Effective communicator. Flexible learner who enjoys new challenges. Results oriented with excellent motivational skills. Enjoy working in a team dynamic and helping others.
Skills : Customer Service, Food Service, Janitorial.
- Responsible for tenant & park issues or complaints.
- Responsible for remolding, units before or after a tenant moved in or out.
- Responsible for taking care of the parks well & lift station and all underground water and sewer lines.
- Rebuilt or replaced the well pumps, maintain chlorine control to our aerators .Grounds maintained included mowing weed eating, tree pruning, landscaping, road repairs.
- Pressured washing homes, lift station.
- Reasoned for leaving Park was sold and the new owner had his own people.
- Stayed for 2 weeks to help in the changeover.
Assistant Maintenance Person Resume
Headline : Operated food vacuum machine for proper food storage. Serviced laundry equipments and machines. Serviced and repaired housekeeping vacuums.
Skills : Record Keeping, Inventory, Retail Sales, Firearms Trainer, Tactical Operations Trainer, Leadership Development, Leadership Training.
- Performed general maintenance of repairs and improvements to the 30 year old facility as needed or diagnosed issues and contacted the appropriate sub contractor.
- Tasks included changing and adding electrical fixtures to existing circuits.
- Repaired existing standard doors installed incorrectly when facility was built in 1984 and replacing latches where needed.
- Repaired light plumbing issues along with light HVAC issues.
- Repaired roll up doors when possible or called the sub contractor when needed.
- Diagnosed any other heavy maintenance such as plumbing and HVAC and called the appropriated sub contractor when needed.
- Kept facility clean at all times along with weekly lock checks.
Real Estate License
Maintenance Person Resume
Summary : To be professional To have the highest desire to expand abilities, while being an asset to employer with the experience and knowledge have obtained through out career.
Skills : Superior mine traning LLC, black hat miner Certifcation 80 HR & surface, Welding.
- Do upkeep on Frank Residence.
- Do Painting and yard cleaning.
- Clean yard from trash and weeds.
- Do electrical work and plumbing, repair yard lighting and sprinkler system.
- Do roofing repair.
- Do insulating and weatherproofing on home for winter months.
- Repair and/or replace boiler pumps and motors as needed.
- Do carpentry and welding work as needed.
Associates In Accounting
Maintenance Person Resume
Summary : A detail oriented Plumbing Specialist with technical savvy, high energy; initiative and focus possess strong abilities in achieving immediate, long term goals and operational deadlines. A reliable worked seeking to utilize knowledge, skills and abilities in a plumbing/ supervisor utilizing extensive plumbing experience and strong communication skills.
Skills : very good verbal skill excellent communication attributes a team player as well as a positive leader.
- Determined if specialized contractors were needed; set up appointments with contractors for repairs of plumbing, air conditioning and other specialized maintenance.
- Completed documentation of work completed.
- General house maintenance for real estate property; completed accurate work.
- Painted; did carpet cleaned or installations.
- Applied caulking around bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
- Changed door locks on real estate property.
- Maintained lawn and trimmed trees.
- Changed furnace air filters; maintained garbage disposals.
Certificate In Education