Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results producing management professional with 9+ years of military and civilian experience in the areas of Logistics, Customer Service, and Training; Dynamic operations leader with team building and planning skills; Uncompromising focus on superior standards and bottom-line improvements, effective technical and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Supply Chain.
- Worked with Fuel Cell supervisor to ensure daily actions/operations are executed to expected standards within the scope of the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all transportation matters on a daily basis.
- Advised the command in the area of logistics operations as it pertains to bulk fuel transportation and or distribution.
- Provided quality customer service communications top operations, Movement Control Team, and carriers in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinated with the Plans Programs and Operations (PPO), Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), 6 Prime Contractors, and 12 Fuel Managing Facilities on all transportation aspects of the fuel distribution from the fuel facilities.
- Created an excel database (Nat Fuel Tracker), that monitors and tracks the allocated missions fuel amounts requested, downloaded, history from origin to final destination data, cancelled, and failed missions.
- Monitored and review all daily, weekly, and monthly required fuel reports for timeliness and correctness.
- Composed correspondence/reports for own or manager's signature.
Bachelors In Behavioral Science
Sr. Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced logistics professional experienced in managing all operational and financial aspects of fleet management, quality control, inventory control, customs compliance, transportation logistics and customer service. Highly accomplished in supply and demand planning, distribution requirements planning and inventory control.
Skills : Global Logistics, Budget Management.
- Assisted military personnel in scheduling of missions and activities with both military and military escort personnel, passing along pertinent .
- Requested and coordinated transport capabilities to meet movement mission.
- Responsible for receiving, validating and processing all Transportation Movement Requests for the personnel and equipment transiting, originating, .
- Interpreted, analyzed and applied FAA regulations, laws, directives, policies and procedures governing transportation management for personnel and cargo movement and provide customer support.
- Followed FAA, DOD and International laws and regulations to coordinate transportation management for personnel and cargo movement.
- Planned work to be accomplished, set and adjust priorities and prepare work schedules.
- Developed performance standards.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Summary : Professional with 23 years of military experience in both leadership and management positions as a Logistics Officer. Astute in identifying requirements, implementing plans, and effectively coordinating with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives. Demonstrated ability to implement effective process controls and quality improvement initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Logistics Management.
- Evaluated work performance.
- Found ways to improve production or increase work quality.
- Analyzed and maintained data on transportation movements to develop and recommend future plans and policies and ensure proper and economical transportation services use.
- Analyzed and interpreted technical transportation requirements to evaluate day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and economical use of carrier services.
- Analyzed transportation costs to develop cost effective alternatives.
- Coordinated, monitored, controlled and supervised the movement of equipment and cargo by air and ground transportation.
- Requested and coordinated transport capabilities to meet all movement missions.
Asst. Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Summary : Focused, results-driven Logistics Coordinator with 15 years of experience working within fast-paced environments as well as overseas, with an emphasis on targeted plans, efficient operations, and superior service to internal and external customers. Innovative and self-motivated leader who creates solutions for clients, colleagues, and the company as a whole.
Skills : Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and.
- Held a secret clearance and corrdinated aircrafy movements as well as ensuring aircraft was load in a timely manner andaccording to load plans.
- Responsible for updating all reports on equipment for each inbound and outbound aircraft.
- Coordinated inbound and outbound aircraft movements.
- Maintained equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring .
- Marked and labelled cargo and freight shipments in accordance with regulatory requirements Documents and inventories freight, cargo and material .
- Trained and Supervision Check and validates Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags on cargo and equipment that is processed through ADACG Yard.
- Supported Audits Performs special projects as needed and other duties as assigned Effectively presents information and responds to questions from .
Associate Of Science
Associate Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a progressive team where can further knowledge in general and learn new techniques, gain experience, which allows to utilize past training experiences for future growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Logistics, Leadership Development, Fuel Management.
- Planned and coordinated the movement of personnel and equipment by air, land, and water in support of military missions.
- Determined the most efficient and effective mode of transportation.
- Created plans utilizing knowledge aircraft, ground, and water services.
- Evaluated site capacity for depots and terminals.
- Utilized systems such as SMS, WPS, TransLog, Blue Force Tracker, GATES, GDSSII, and STAMIS/GCSS for plan development and tracking.
- Processed Transportation Movement Requests.
- Prepared shipments and shipment documentation.
Movement Control Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Movement Control Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day work of a team of three or more people, including preparing schedules, scheduling activities, and managing the physical space.
Skills : Movement Control, Logistics Coordinator, Postal Clerk.
- Organized the movement of military personnel, supplies, and equipment at major transportation nodes.
- Managed the reception, staging, and onward movement of various cargo.
- Examined traffic data and characteristics to determine areas of potential improvement and made recommendations for changes with the Traffic Manager.
- Collaborated with the logistics sustainment team to schedule/synchronize the delivery of equipment/personnel via air transportation.
- Coordinated with passenger terminal for fixed wing and rotary transportation movements.
- Analyzed passenger, cargo, and mission logs to aid in scheduling hazardous transport.
- Disseminated pertinent information to leaders, including: schedules, delays, safety requirements, and equipment movement quantities.
High School Diploma
Movement Control Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Seven (7) years of military service. Experience as a Transportation Management Coordinator. Have a proven and documented record of success in strategic planning, multitasking of assets, personnel management, military cargo movement and leadership development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office Excel, Leadership.
- Orchestrated all truck call and multi-modal missions in partnership with Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC).
- Continually assessed the Air Transportability Test Loading Agency (ATTLA Certifications) for approval of airlift of cargo on fixed wing on behalf of the U.S.
- Responsible for processing Radio Frequency identification Devices (RFID) tags, Military Shipping Labels, and Transportation Control Movement Documents, and preparing Load Plans using Integrated Computerized Deployment Systems (ICODES).
- Conceptualized and implemented a procedure that ensured all cargo and equipment was prepared to pass joint airlift inspections in alignment with JI Form - DD Form 2133.
- Scheduled transportation movement requests for transportation and material handling equipment (MHE).
- Dispatched out vehicles for class I and class V.
- Reviewed and updated the automated data for equipment to prepare movement documentation or related correspondence in the Integrated Booking System Container Management Module (IBS-CMM).
Movement Control Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Accomplished, versatile, and results-driven Supply and Logistics Professional seeking an opportunity to leverage strong leadership abilities, superior organizational and time management talents, and excellent communication skills to advance my career in Logistics.
Skills : Inventory, Logistics, Customer Service.
- Assisted shipping manager by identifying work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Requested and coordinated transport capabilities to meet a movement mission Marks and labels cargo and freight shipments in accordance with regulatory requirements Documents and inventories freight, cargo and material shipments of all types.
- Selected specified property and stage property in shipping bays.
- Operated automated data terminal equipment to prepare movement documentation or related correspondence.
- Arranged documentation and reports for follow up or response to tracer actions Examine work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Prepared transportation movements documents and related forms for the type of shipment and mode of travel.
- Performed office duties such as posting regulations, files maintenance and routine office correspondence Coordinates Transportation Assents.
Lead Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : Utilize management skills and experience for a challenging position in Procurement, Logistics, or Operations.
Skills : IT, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations.
- Disseminated movement requirements for the AOR (area of operations) to create a daily schedule for US army personnel overseeing the operations.
- Dispatched work teams for missions and coordinated with other organizations for help through fast thinking and team work when asked to perform tasks outside of contracted agreement.
- Trained all new employees on various aspects of their particular jobs from forklift operations, flight line safety and driving, time-keeping procedures, manifesting, and compiling all data for daily reports.
- Seamlessly managed a complex workload with responsibility for transportation request updates, and assigning third party transportation companies, loads and documentation, and internal customer service.
- Provided superior standards of customer service to contractor employees.
- Responsible resolving problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Provided daily customer service briefs with customers, third party transportation companies and reported to high level transportation officers of the Sustainment Support Battalion through daily teleconference and written reports.
High School Diploma
Movement Control Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dynamic, results-driven Security Operations and Logistics Professional with valuable experience in effective processes and procedures, productive team management, and efficient unit operations. Strategic leader who excels in program development, implementation, and management. Articulate, flexible, and influential communication skills, serving as an effective coordinator, liaison, and manager.
Skills : Supply And Property Management, Movement Control, TCND.
- Organized and supervised the movement, deployment, and redeployment of personnel and equipment in support of military missions.
- Created transportation plans utilizing specialized knowledge of ground transportation, freight forwarding, and distribution administration.
- Evaluated aspects such as site capacity and limitation for depots, truck terminals, railheads, beachheads, air terminals, and water terminals.
- Utilized a wide variety of transportation automation systems including SMS, WPS, TransLog, and Blue Force Tracker.
- Trained and managed the MCT team, supervising EXPAT and TCN Movement Coordinators to ensure that policies are followed and individual as well as team goals are achieved.
- Monitored In-Transit Visibility of all cargo and passengers arriving to and departing from the MCT node.
- Regularly reviewed Movement Control Plans and make adjustments for optimal execution of plans.
Master Of Arts