Narcotics Investigator Resume
Summary : Desire a position of Director of Security with Belmond El Encanto offering exceptional expert knowledge of modern resort and hotel security, law enforcement practices, operations, leadership and tactics, instruction and the ability to work diligently in the direst of circumstances with little to no direct supervision.
Skills : Spanish, Microsoft Products, Leadership.
- Performed difficult protective service work participating in a squad of narcotics personnel on an assigned shift or performing a specialized activity in the Sheriff's Department; does related work as required.
- Performed under emergency conditions and involves considerable personal hazard.
- Worked includes but is not limited to working in an undercover capacity for investigative purposes.
- Worked is performed under regular supervision.
- Responded to emergency police situations; supervising police personnel on a shift investigating crimes; collecting evidence; effecting arrests and maintaining law and order; providing assistance to the public.
- Responsible for conducting undercover operations by both acting in an undercover capacity and by use of informants.
- Assigned to the Narcotics Division of the Onslow County Sheriff's Department developing and executing high risk law enforcement search warrants.
Sr. Narcotics Investigator Resume
Summary : Highly skilled and credentialed Security Professional with over 20+ years of multi-faceted expertise and experience, including international clandestine security assignments and establishing command posts on three continents. Affable Director of Security, and Executive Protection Team Leader highlighted with a proven track record as an extremely proactive, thorough and creative problem-solver with regards to every aspect of assigned complex security details and investigations.
Skills : Crime Scene Investigator, Special Response Team, Under Cover Operation, Criminal Investigation, Counter Gang Unit, Self Defense Instructor.
- Responsible for the investigation of narcotics trafficking in the west Michigan area -Long term undercover narcotics purchasing -Informant .
- Responsible for collecting, archiving and disseminating narcotics-related intelligence for successful investigations and prosecutions.
- Developed informant networks, worked undercover, conducted surveillance, processed criminal intelligence data, arrested drug dealers and buyers who .
- Worked closely with other sections of the Sheriff's Office along with their counterparts on the state and federal level.
- Investigated drug offenses, write search warrants, prepare paper work for court procedures.
- Received a letter of commendation for an undercover operation leading to the most arrest in the county's history.
- Responsible for developing informants, conducting controlled buys for narcotics, working as an undercover operative buy narcotics and executing search warrants with the team.
Bachelor's In Organizational Management
Jr. Narcotics Investigator Resume
Summary : Experienced and well rounded individual who works well with minimum supervision. Computer literate, with strong technical, electrical and mechanical skills. Great problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations. A quick learner with a desire for continuous personal growth.
Skills : Computer Security, Investigations Law, Enforcement Sales.
- Investigated and Enforce laws of Virginia.
- Conduct covert surveillance operations.
- Used and maintained of electronic surveillance equipment.
- Kept detailed financial records for court testimony and county approval of funds.
- Developed and Managed informants.
- Gatheredd and prepare intelligence reports.
- Prepared reports listing detailed information of types of cases developed based on locations, offenders, and types of narcotics being distributed.
Asst. Narcotics Investigator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and respectful management position using human resource education and experience to organize and maximize the organization's human capital and minimize risk. Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Skills : Certification Taser Weapon usage Taser , Investigative.
- Led undercover sting operations to target perpetrators of vice crimes.
- Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations.
- Assisted in special investigations and crime prevention programs.
- Serviced and protected the general public varied duty police work in the protection of life and property through the enforcement of laws and ordinances.
- Provided for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Recorded facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Monitored, noted, reported, and investigated suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Associate Narcotics Investigator Resume
Objective : Accomplished professional in leadership roles with a strong focus on satisfying the customer. In addition, possesses excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and team skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fax, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Team Player, Sales.
- Identified, pursued, and arrested suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
- Reviewed facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved.
- Rendered aid to accident victims and other persons requiring first aid for physical injuries.
- Investigated traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.
- Served as a criminal investigator with the responsibility for conducting certain felony and most non felony matters involving crimes against persons & property & in some instances narcotics, occurring within the jurisdictional area of Fayetteville, North Carolina area.
- Investigated & located persons suspected of having committed criminal offenses.
- Developed and followed leads through reviewing list of personnel, interviewing of friends & relatives, co-workers, supervisors, and suspects to bring the investigation to a final conclusion.
Narcotics Investigator III Resume
Objective : Over 25 years combined experience in Law Enforcement and Public Safety Software Systems operations, including criminal investigations, public affairs, urban patrol, undercover work, and supervision of patrol officers, coordination of programs and planned actions, and personnel training. Urban patrol experience gained through both personal patrol assignments and supervisory experience in major high-crime districts; management skills gained through varied supervisory assignments.
Skills : Combat Tactical Care, Basic Life Saving First Aid, Emergency Vehicle Operations, Firearms, Law Enforcement.
- Executed multiple arrests as the control officer for an undercover officer involved in a deep cover operation with no previous .
- Worked in accordance with local and US Army procedures, regulations & directives.
- Processed crime scenes through interviewing & interrogating of suspects & witnesses, searched for physical or documentary evidence or clues, uses cameras & copying machines to record evidence & documents.
- Examined records to detect links in a chain of evidence or information.
- Developed and used informants to get leads to information.
- Performed undercover work assignments as necessary and maintained surveillances over criminal activities.
- Prepared reports of investigations and submitted to supervisor for final review and disposition.
Certificate In BLET
Narcotics Investigator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with a private sector company where can utilize extensive law enforcement background to provide executive protection, corporate security and assist in preventing loss of assets.
Skills : Investigations, Surveillance, Fraud, Security.
- Recorded progress of investigation, maintained informational files on suspects, and submitted reports to commanding officer and magistrate to authorize warrants.
- Reviewed governmental agency files to obtain identifying data pertaining to suspects and establishments suspected of violating laws.
- Testified before court and grand jury and appeared in court as witness.
- Prepared assigned cases for court and charged and responded to charges, according to formalized procedures.
- Observed and photographs narcotic purchase transaction to compile evidence and protect undercover investigators.
- Arrested and assisted in arrest of criminals and suspects.
- Interviewed complainant, witnesses, and accused persons to obtain facts and statements; and recorded interviews, using recording device.
Law Enforcement Mandate
Narcotics Investigator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a senior management position with an organization seeking an accomplished professional with an extensive background in law enforcement, security and executive management.
Skills : Crime Scene Investigator, Special Response Team, Under Cover Operation, Narcotics Unit, Criminal Investigation, Counter Gang Unit, Self Defense Instructor.
- Investigated establishments and persons to establish facts supporting complainant and accused, using supportive information from witnesses and tangible evidence.
- Worked complex State and Federal Narcotics Investigations.
- Conducted Undercover Investigations.
- Maintained both State and Federal Forfeiture Funds.
- Worked with ICE, DEA, and FBI on dismantling Mexican Drug Cartels.
- Worked as a Crime Scene Investigator handling major cases to include homicides, rapes, burglaries, and thefts.
- Taught classes to High School students on Crime Scene Investigations and how science and math applied.
B.S. In Criminal Justice
Narcotics Investigator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Veteran law enforcement officer seeking part-time, seasonal, temporary, or any combination thereof and in any industry. will affect all of experiences in law enforcement, which include community relations, decision-making, security, morals & ethics, computer skills, public relations, crises, and much more. also a volunteer firefighter, secretary/treasurer, and a chaplain.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership.
- Authored numerous drug search warrants and affidavits.
- Participated in numerous high-risk search warrants as a breacher and entry-team member.
- Participated in several multi-agency operations with DEA and ATF.
- Attended numerous advanced narcotics courses to enhance knowledge and skill sets.
- Lumped these two agencies/ assignments into one as descriptions at each were the same.
- Responsible for Execution of felony search and arrest warrants which oftentimes included dynamic entries.
- Responsible for Collection of evidence and photographs.
Associates In Criminal Justice
Narcotics Investigator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in a law enforcement and investigation field where can have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to people's lives and the environment. Strong knowledge of Law Enforcement techniques, investigative techniques, report writing, and state statutes of laws, and rules of evidence.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Executive Protection, Firearms Instructor, Combatives Instructor.
- Debriefied of arrested persons (by local police departments) for intelligence and furthering the goal.
- Deputized Special Federal Officer by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Deputized Task Force Officer by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Investigated illegal narcotic and vice related crimes.
- Created a specialized unit within the Narcotics section, which addressed Pharmaceutical Diversion cases.
- Responsible for maintenance and set up of audio and video devices utilized during undercover operations.
- Operated in an undercover capacity, managed confidential informants, prepared operational plans, prepared detailed criminal complaints and related search warrants.
- Participated in complex joint investigations routinely with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Drug Enforcement Administration, Department of Health Professions and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.