Office Cashier Resume
Summary : Seeking an employment opportunity that will allow me to implement knowledge, skills, abilities and experiences gained through successful related work. Ability Summary Execute a variety of monetary transactions, utilize office equipment and skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Basic accounting experience, data entry, customer service, analyze financial data and type 45 CWPM.
Skills : Customer Service , Cashier, Multitasking.
- Welcomed and greeted customers courteously.
- Provided excellent and prompt services to customers.
- Ensured fast financial transactions to minimize long register lines.
- Adhered to store policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Performed cash, cards and check transactions for customer purchases.
- Performed money orders, lotto and western union.
- Handled gift cards and coupons to customers when needed.
Associate's In Business
Sr. Office Cashier Resume
Summary : An Administrative Assistant seeking a position in which can apply efficient and organizational skills. Especially enjoy working on challenging tasks that must be complete and accurate. Have the ability to manage multiple tasks in any environment and communicate well with diverse groups and individuals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-Key, Internet Research, Excel, Various Banking Software, Typing, Customer Service, Filing, Fax.
- Handled cash register and manage incoming and outgoing cash.
- Recorded financial transactions and perform account reconciliations.
- Processed Western Union transactions.
- Made daily deposits.
- Operated cash register provided customer service & performed office duties.
- Managed all the cash transactions daily accounts and transactions reports transaction when it is required by the accountant.
- Handled money, documented inventory, stocked, ordered supplies, book taking, placed dme orders, etc.
BA In Industrial Engineering Technology
Jr. Office Cashier Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with experience fulfilling multifaceted roles. Provide exemplary patient care & ensure a positive customer service experience. Possess great communication and computer skills.
Skills : Great with computer programs such as Microsoft word, exce,l Great at talking on the phone, making faxes.
- Responsible for customer service, head cashier, counting registers and making nightly deposit, data entry, nightly paperwork, and .
- Balanced the daily account at the end of each day managing checking the daily cash balances.
- Interacted with the customers that come to the counter to solving all their cash related queries Sharp mathematical skills.
- Responsible for managing the service desk and cashiers.
- Managed all the debit, credit, wic, ebt, check, and cash in the store.
- Counted down the cashiers tills and record the overage/shortage amounts, then remake the till for the next shift.
- Counted/balanced the safe twice a shift, and transfer phone calls to the correct department.
Asst. Office Cashier Resume
Objective : A dedicated business representative with 10 plus years in management and customer service. Excel at multitasking in a fast-paced environment, team oriented, and have great customer service skills. Seeking to contribute professional experience and skills within an office environment.
Skills : Typing, Team oriented.
- Handled western union, money order, and lottery at the service desk while also responsible for fixing cashiers mistakes.
- Worked at IGA for almost 5 years.
- Started out as a cashier on the floor, then was promoted to work in the office.
- Used Customer service, multitasking, cash handling, and organization.
- Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service and sales techniques.
- Greeted customers promptly.
- Assisted on sales floor as needed to maintain service standards.
Associate Office Cashier Resume
Summary : More than 4 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems. Possess computer skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Shipping & Receiving, Dispatch.
- Assisted customers with various inquiries.
- Put out new stock and rotated existing products.
- Performed store opening, closing and shift change actions.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area and work areas and kept floors free of spills, water and hazardous debris.
- Verified all deliveries against invoices and completed shortage and overage reports.
- Developed knowledge about products and sales items to answer shoppers' questions.
- Processed Western Union Money Orders and cashed checks.
High School Diploma
Office Cashier III Resume
Headline : Organized and detail-oriented Office Associate and Cashier with 15 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Exceptional customer service Large cash/check deposits expert Computer-Literate Operate Cash register and Calculator Reliable Excellent communication skills Friendly Team Player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Money Handling, Answering Phones, Filing, Organizational.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amount are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas, and store floor.
Associate Of Applied Science
Office Cashier II Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented Teller with 5 years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. Organized and dependable banking professional who excels at processing high volumes of error-free transactions and meeting scorecard goals.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Handling Money, Customer Service.
- Acted as a liaison between management and cashiers.
- Recognized with Fire and Ice Award for compliance, excellent sales strategies, and customer service.
- Implemented operational strategies.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical scanners.
- Redeemed food stamps and coupons.
- Resolved customer complaints, answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
AS Human Services
Office Cashier I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will continue to utilize customer service and office management skills and allow to provide exceptional customer service and increase business, while also allowing to grow as a professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Management skills.
- Responsible for register check-ups, till counts, safe counts and loans.
- Provided excellent customer service to customers with their grocery purchases, utility bill payments, money orders, money grams, and cashed payroll checks.
- Supervised front-end cashiers, trained new employees in the office and on front-end as cashiers.
- Performed store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and checking all equipment for proper functioning.
- Organized weekly sales reports.
- Made daily bank deposits.
- Calculated employee payroll.
Office Cashier/Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position where may utilize skills and have an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer service.
- Prepared Money Orders Checks all cash drawers for overrides and mistakes.
- Performed daily audits to balance office cash flow.
- Checked in Vendors with invoices and paid them by check, cash, or money order.
- Offered product samples, answered questions and helped customers find items.
- Refilled and rotated items on shelves to maintain well-stocked inventory.
- Cleaned grocery shelves, storage area and work areas and keep floors free of spills, water and hazardous materials.
- Unloaded customer bags into their vehicle.
Office Cashier Resume
Headline : Over eighteen plus Years of retail experience. A self motivated Team leader, Able to quickly grasp issues and attend to detail in a fast pased environment. An excellent communicator, with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask awhile being creative, resourceful, and flexible.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Business Card Design, MS Power Point.
- Processed sales and payments.
- Processed credit cards, gift cards, and coupons.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing the store.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided and elevated customer experience to generate loyal clientele.
- Packaged merchandise and assisted customers in loading when needed.
- Addressed customer concerns and issued refunds.