Phlebotomist Technician Resume
Summary : Very professional while at work in any environment. Remain level-headed, calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Very efficient worker, who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills. As a highly motivated worker, Impeccable communication skills that transcend throughout work.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant Phlebotomy Certification CPR Certification Monitor Technician EKG Technician Patient Care Technician.
- Worked on the second shift in our outpatient services.
- Organized and able to work in a timely manner to keep things running smoothly without delay.
- Worked with the public all day long, as well as with doctors offices and other departments throughout the hospital.
- Worked with a wide range of patients and ages (babies, children, adults, and the elderly public).
- Answered phones, work with numerous computer systems, keep records and requisitions in order as well as use a fax, copier and other office tools.
- Stocked and cleaned any setting the lab is associated with to keep things up and running for the following day.
- Charged of working with police requested drug testing and have to keep documentation on all patients.
Jr. Phlebotomist Technician Resume
Headline : Hard working fast learning individual. Who enjoys working with the public. challenge, and can handle different types of pressure. work well under pressure. Very good at multi-tasking. Can perform any task handed to me. Plenty of experience with people in different settings. Including professional office settings i.e..(Doctors and Lawyers). feel that would be a good asset to your company if hired.
Skills : Currently enrolled at SDCC to become bilingual.
- Charged of operating a one man office.
- Greeted customers appropriately.
- Accessed, managed and updated patient medical records through Hospital Electronic Medical Record Information (EMR) System.
- Identified patient, labels, collect blood, and insurance information.
- Maintained supplies for laboratory through inventory control, and distribution.
- Prepared specimens that are sent out.
- Drawed blood for donation or laboratory tests.
Sr. Phlebotomist Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position as a phlebotomist and specimen processor. Phlebotomist Technician is responsible for performing a variety of tasks, from infusing blood and other fluids into the body, to removing blood from the body and collecting it in containers.
Skills : Blood Draws, Venipuncture, Fax, Cerner, Specimen Collection.
- Obtained all of physicians requisitions for the inmates in our prison. Categorize the orders according maximum security protocols as they are soul responsibility.
- Sorted the types of tests and the type of specimens they will require.
- Sorted them according to the Dr.'s desired result date and weather specimens must be sent away.
- Tested in our state laboratory .Proceed to create a lab line for based on pre-op inmates and stat draws first.
- Created lab line apply all tests that must be sent out to foundation Lab with proper frozen labeling stickers and instructions.
- Corrected officers in charge of Yards so they can prepare if possible to bring them to at in the clinic before day begins.
- Secured all necessary vacuum tubes hubs needles in advance of each days line according to that days specific line requirements.
Phlebotomist Technician I Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in which to utilize and enhance skills to be an asset to the company. Provided the essential direct link between the patient and testing service both interpersonal contact and technical competence in obtaining appropriate patient samples.
Skills : Infection Control, Medical Anatomy/Terminology.
- Maintained patient confidentiality per applicable laws.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
- Performed blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
- Collected specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
- Performed data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Processed billing information and collect payments when required.
Diploma In Phlebotomy Technician
Phlebotomist Technician II Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and secure position in a facility to allow me to apply all of knowledge and experience as a Phlebotomist, while offering an opportunity to further as a medical professional.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Payroll, Human Resources, Notary Public.
- Prepared for Lab Technician to run.
- Prepared specimens for reference labs,per there protocol, and fill out appropriate paper work.
- Worked in Outpatient area which dealt with newborns all the way up to geriatric.
- Experienced with ICD-9 codes and BlueCare. Also did inventory for phlebotomist supplies.
- Enjoyed working with patients or the public.
- Obtained appropriate medical information from patients.
- Identified and preparing patients.
Phlebotomist Technician III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as phlebotomy or receptionist healthcare organization which will utilize skills and emphasize a professional growth.
Skills : phlebotomy, customer service, electronic medical files.
- Executed a variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture for pediatric to geriatric patients.
- Obtained patient information using EPIC and HLAB.
- Performed standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification.
- Confered with patients to acquire information for laboratory records.
- Performed venipuncture's and skin punctures to obtain a blood sample for laboratory testing.
- Delivered blood samples to various departments as required.
- Procedured during phlebotomy work.
Certification In Accounting
Phlebotomist Technician/Assistant Resume
Objective : To utilize administration, communication, and organization skills by serving the needs of people. Collect blood samples for routine lab procedures (such as swabbing, centrifugation of blood samples, and drawing blood from patients).
Skills : Venipunctures, Ekg's, Foley Catheters, Wound Care.
- Collected fluid or tissue samples, using appropriate collection procedures.
- Disposed of blood or other biohazard fluids or tissue, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, or policies.
- Disposed of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
- Documented route of specimens from collection to laboratory analysis and diagnosis.
- Explained fluid or tissue collection procedures to patients.
- Matched laboratory requisition forms to specimen tubes.
- Organized or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
Associate Phlebotomist Technician Resume
Summary : To become a part of a dynamic organization in which utilize skills with providing excellent customer service as well as loyalty to employer.
Skills : 12 Lead EKG,Telemetry, Remove Iv, Change Dressings , Insert Catheters.
- Collected blood samples from patients, labelling them and dispatching them for analysis and testing.
- Transported blood samples to the correct laboratory.
- Performed laboratory tests.
- Collected laboratory specimens in a safe and accurate way.
- Assembled medical equipment, such as blood collection devices, tourniquet, needles, cotton and trays.
- Entered data into laboratory and hospital data systems.
- Maintained patient confidentiality according to applicable laws.
Certificate In Phlebotomy
Assistant Phlebotomist Technician I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a professional environment that offers a career path with growth and stability. A position that will allow to work to full potential, utilize and challenge skills and professional experience.
Skills : Basic Computer, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Phlebotomy, Transportation, Call Center, Retail, Leadership Training, Dispatch, Inventory, Vital Signs.
- Verified test requisitions by comparing information with nursing station log.
- Verified patient by reading patient identification.
- Obtained blood specimens by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Maintained specimen integrity by using aseptic technique, following department procedures; observing isolation procedures.
- Monitored glucose levels by performing bedside glucose tests; recording results; reporting results to unit nurse-manager.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
Phlebotomist Technician Resume
Objective : Adult CPR certified Infant and Child CPR certified CPI (crisis prevention institute) training Completed Certified Phlebotomy Course Currently CNA certified.
Skills : Successfully And Safely Performing Blood Draws.
- Verified test requisitions by comparing information with nursing station log bringing discrepancies to the attention of unit personnel.
- Collected therapeutic drug-monitoring assays by collaborating with nursing personnel to ensure appropriate drug dose to collection time.
- Collected specimens by initialling, dating, and noting times of collection; maintaining daily tallies of collections performed.
- Assisted with the duties and responsibilities of a Clinical Lab Scientist, Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Technical Specialist, Histology.
- Received and processes laboratory specimens.
- Performed waived testing and progressively more complex testing upon completion of clinical rotations and competencies.
- Worked in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.