Operation Specialist Resume
Objective : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative. Energetic, results-oriented team-player eager to bring strong administrative skills to a growing company. Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
Skills : Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables V-Lookup.
- Provides administrative support to leadership team.
- Provides general receptionist, document preparation assistance, and accounts receivables/payables data entry support.
- Performs reception area functions including answering the telephone, greeting guests in front office, directing calls and individuals to the appropriate area or personnel.
- Maintains awareness of current and future company functions and activities and serves as a resource as indicated for other company personnel.
- Represents company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Practices good communication and customer service skills.
- Performs routine miscellaneous support tasks, such as data entry, filing, opening and distributing mail, faxing information, typing and word processor functions.
Sr. Operation Specialist Resume
Objective : Aggressively seeking a position that will allow for professional development as well as intellectual challenges.
- Prepared outgoing domestic and international mail including labeling and preparing mailing materials using various mailing services such as US postal service, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Operated a variety of computer-interfaced detection, tracking and height-finding radars, and plotting for a ship's position.
- Extremely proficient in the use of secure and non-secure radio in communication.
- Experienced in operating radar and satellite systems.
- General experienced in coordinating and assisting in emergency evolutions such as man overboard and other search and rescue (SAR) activities.
- Air intercepted controller for navy squadrons and FA-18 Aircraft; communicated with pilots and ground support for training and live fire missions.
- Responsible for budget/contract requirements.
Jr. Operation Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 2 years client interface experience. An experienced Naval Veteran with successful management and leadership skills with a reputation for meeting the most challenging tasks, goals and objectives.
Skills : Sales Training, Customer Service.
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for safe Operations.
- Managed all facets of security regarding classified programs.
- Screened to ensure personnel processed for access Classified Programs met the prerequisite requirements.
- Initiated, conducted and reviewed personnel security investigations and security information files.
- Provided direct support to the Branch Head and Deputy.
- Developed weekly and monthly Status Reports for all work performed.
- Encompassed analytical, technical and administrative support services provided to the Combat Systems Integration Branch and personnel within the Surface Warfare Directorate.
Asst. Operation Specialist Resume
Headline : Self-motivated and highly skilled professional with excellent communication skills and over 4 years of Department of Defense life cycle and supply support experience. Able to work independently with direction or as part of a team gained from experience in the Navy. An eager to learn and willing to take on new responsibilities team member dedicated to the success of the team.
Skills : Critical Thinking ,Great at working in fast paced environments, Strong Attention to detail and organization, Proficient written and verbal .
- Prepared and produced Navy correspondence in appropriate format.
- Reviewed correspondence for errors, accuracy, and content.
- Assisted in researching, updating and generating information for various programs within Combat Systems Integration Branch.
- Reviewed taskers for assignment due dates, forward to group AO (Action Office) or RO (Requirements Officer) for completion and updates.
- Distributed reports throughout Combat Systems Integration branch and team representatives to support meetings and to determine priority and completion dates for actions and programs.
- Produced or reviewed action item packages and route to Director of Surface Warfare Division (RADM and RDML) and/or Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV).
- Responsible for ensuring the functional and operational system efficiency of the IT operations.
Associate Operation Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated to serving people with ten years of customer service leadership experience while working in a fast pace setting for a commercial airline that required numerous capabilities to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in a multi-tasking environment have helped develop skills needed to be a compassionate and competent nurse.
Skills : Micrsoft Office, Outlook, Customer Service, Worked With Peoplesoft.
- Responsible for the management of IT personnel, new hire mentorship, technical documentation and other management-related duties to ensure the success of the day-to-day system operations.
- Supervised and managed technical and customer issue resolution and corrective remedial operations.
- Installed, managed and maintained multiple Database systems ( MS Access, MS Foxpro database, MS SQL).
- Designed, deployed and administrated the intranet/internal application systems.
- Setup and maintain websites.
- Designed, developed and deployed Warehouse Inventory and order processing database applications.
- Trained warehouse and office staff the usage of applications and updates.
Bachelor Of Science
Operation Specialist III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to use previous military and work experience, educational background, strong organizational skills, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Skyward, Services Works, Rumba, PeopleSoft, Sybase, CAI, SSE, ADP, DTC, Orbit.
- Assisted customer with direction throughout the park Maintain the cleanness .
- Contacted the field employee with their start information.
- Reviewed timekeeping guidelines, procedures and rules with the field employee while on assignment.
- Assisted field employees with direct deposit set up.
- Sent time sheets to payroll for processing from various Vendor Management Systems.
- Conducted weekly care calls to the field employee.
- Counseled field employees on any performance issues and attend performance review calls with various client sites on our field employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Operation Specialist II Resume
Summary : To demonstrate extensive leadership skills as an Office Secretary. Will contribute professionalism and administrative expertise to assist the office to meet strict deadlines and get the job done. Excited to serve as a liaison between the Public and the State. Possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with diverse populations.
Skills : Asset Management, Inventory Management, Auditing, Bookkeeping, Budgeting, Procurement, Analytics, Customer Service, Logistics.
- Maintained close communication with our Margin/Stock Loan department, reporting significant debits and/or short positions.
- Managed a daily Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for auditing/tracking purposes.
- Provided senior management with weekly/monthly aging reports.
- Generated daily report to capture client differences between Mainframe and Stock Plan Database (Sybase).
- Researched and reported all respective differences throughout resolution.
- Emailed the respective processing areas advising them of the difference/cause, as well as the necessary adjustments needed to resolve the differences.
- Utilized Macros for Equity and Fixed Income reports which contain all securities that have caused breaks.
Associate In Science
Operation Specialist I Resume
Summary : 17 years of experience that includes several world-class organizations in the aerospace and material management sectors. Background reflects over 4 years in manufacturing experience and 5 years as shipping and receiving lead . A year working as a shipping clerk performing data entry, record keeping, and processing shipping reports prior to delivery and warehouse safety coordinator.
Skills : Excellent Verbal And Written Communication , Administrative, Excellent People.
- Monitored over 200 accounts on a daily basis.
- Researched each security to identify cause of breaks and then make adjustments accordingly.
- Isolated the issue in each account, and then reach out to the necessary Department via email or phone.
- Worked along with them to correct and adjust.
- Placed calls to clients in need of resolution regarding their securities status and risk prevention.
- Maintained updated comments on Depots Receive on a daily basis, in addition to, explaining the cause and resolution plan of its current status.
- Responsible for updating asset management systems, performing required inventories within established schedules and policies.
Lead Operation Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a front desk receptionist where I can maximize organizational skills in a challenging environment for achieving a high degree of efficiency in work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Managed the counting of the inventory cycle, restocking and filling order forms, assessing invoice details, evaluating cost movement of company products and reviewing reports to estimate potential stock requirements.
- Accounted for inventory surplus, damages and product returns.
- Troubleshot and assist operators with any problems their having with their station.
- Notified supervisor of loto when it occur.
- Assisted maintenance with any repairs.
- Raw Material Operator Duties are to ensure all OSHA guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Managed wasted water treatment in tanks and operates breakers to move materials through the waste water treatment process.
Operation Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer service backgrouond and Manger Experience. Enjoy customer resolution and problem solving. A team player that has high value to company stadards and policies.
Skills : Networking, Business Development, Wan, LAN, Sales, Salesforce, Ethernet, Account Management, Engineering.
- Completed Credit Bureau Updates and report trends to management in order to make processes more efficient.
- Processed routine and non-routine work in a prioritized order.
- Ensured that work is completed within the prescribed deadline.
- Reconciled an assigned general ledger on a daily basis exercising a higher level of .
- Exercised higher level of judgment and discretion.
- Adhered to policies and procedures within the department.
- Checked on arrivals and departures, alert customers, dispatch and run quotes, post out loads and carrier packet, negotiate rates with vendors, set up .
Heating And Air Conditioning Specialist