Quality Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Abundance of experience in the customer service field. Proficient in several different ways which include displaying leadership skills, organization, team building, and business administration.
Skills : Management, Office.
- Conducted oversight of all aspects of the quality department including implementing, training and auditing of ISO  quality programs.
- Recovered $6.5 million through Lean Sigma improvement initiatives.
- Earned $1.5 million in new business through process improvement strategies.
- Saved 3 sites a total of $150 thousand annually by eliminating outsourcing.
- Implemented attracted $180 million in annual potential new business.
- Recovered 5% overall profit through supplier cost reduction.
- Instructed clients on new company standards as well as local and federal regulations.
Jr. Quality Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Profound experience within the Healthcare Managed Care field extends to over 12 plus years. Customer/Provider/Clients Service Regulatory Compliance Departmental Operations Management Quality Improvement/Management Problem Resolution Reporting/Auditing Cross-Functional Team Management Medicare/Medicaid Requirements State and Federal Accreditation Standards Staff Development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AAMI and AORN standards, Instrument data management systems.
- Reported documents, graphs, grids for accuracy and efficiency Monitoring and revising the Annual Quality Improvement Program Description/Evaluation on an Annual basis.
- Revised/Monitored/Managed the Credentialing Program Description/Evaluation and Work Plan in coordination with federal and state regulations; and NCQA, URAC, and AAAHC medical health accreditation standards.
- Conducted Quarterly/Annual Delegated Credentialing Desktop/Provider File Audits to include Credentialing Annual Reporting and Delegation Audits of multiple clients.
- Monitored, tracked, compiled and collected Data for Quality Improvement and Quality Management.
- Trained Credentialing/UM/Provider Relations staff on the Quality Management process and factors relevant to QM.
- Collaborated with various department heads in reporting documents, statistics, survey results and among other documents to be presented to the Executive Committee Board Meetings.
- Compiled all QM reports and present to Vice President of QM.
Bachelors In Medical Administration
Sr. Quality Management Specialist Resume
Summary : Extensive experience with conducting Quality Assurance and needs assessments with Restaurant and large Cafeteria operators; Developing and Implementing Food Safety programs using company standards and the Food and Drug Administration as the basis. Strong communication and leadership skills as a quality assurance manager, food safety consultant and restaurant manager.
Skills : Healthcare, Medical Administration.
- Conducted internal ISO  type of audits in company offices.
- Prepared reports after each internal audit with the positive observations, corrective and preventive actions.
- Assure company compliance with Quality Management System, ISO  and local regulations.
- Proposed and implement changes to the Quality System to increase business performance without sacrificing quality.
- Lead and run all Quality projects.
- Developed, executed and implemented quality programs and training programs.
- Ensured quality is continually branded throughout the company as a professional, high-performing, effective working partner.
Master's Of Business Administration
Quality Management Specialist I Resume
Summary : Specialties in this role for assuring quality and the accomplishment of a timely completion of, the Architectural Design/Construction projects. Assists in quality assurance, as related to construct-ability in the programming, design, construction and post-construction phases of project development, Management Principles as well as Communication skills.
Skills : Proficient In: Architectural Software: AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, And Sketch-up Graphic Software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Assured quality and accomplishment of a timely ensuring that Business Processes & Improvement, Products and services delivered consistently within agreed parameters, Quality Methodologies.
- Audited processes and procedured for ISO and quality standards compliance.
- Documented non-conformance, recommend corrections and present audit findings to all levels of management.
- Reduced cost of quality by helping changeover processes, correction of online workmanship and OMS non-conformance - Helped Supervisors and Leads on proper instructions and procedures to do it right first time.
- Detected quality issues, traced root causes and recommended corrective actions.
- Improved customers satisfaction by detecting non-conformance of finished products.
- Suggested some corrections to design drawings that been approved by design engineering.
MBA In Project Manager
Quality Management Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seven years of management experience in the restaurant industry and four years of Managed Behavioral Health experience in Quality Management, Provider Relations, Provider Credentialing, and Customer Service. Exceptional people skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, with external vendors, and clients. Strong leadership skills; able to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish And English.
- Managed projects as assigned: develop, analyze, facilitate and present the projects to various internal customers.
- Identified opportunities for improvement and take action to address the identified gaps.
- Supported and guided projects with management staff and line staff in other departments to achieve results.
- Participated in multidisciplinary regional workgroups, teams, and committee meetings for projects, reporting and in an advisory role.
- Participated and supported departmental and regional service center quality committees to assure that accreditation requirements are met.
- Performed data collection and analyses used for quality management reports and audits; departmental and improvement teams; and accreditation.
- Prepared and presented reports for the purpose of the customer reporting; internal meetings; external auditors; external meetings with providers; senior executives; external customers and employers, etc.
Masters Of Business Administration
Quality Management Specialist III Resume
Objective : Outgoing Enthusiastic Optimistic Encourager Collaborator Over 18 years of experience in the health care industry with a primary focus on perioperative services and quality. Skilled communicator and collaborator with other departments, staff, colleagues, managers and physicians.
Skills : Quality Management, Technical Support, Technical Writing,.
- Managed facility lab instrumentation program to ensure data reliability, 100% calibration compliance and equipment reliability of over 100 instruments.
- Conducted performance reviews of direct reports and mentored various personnel within the company.
- Included training sessions, hands on training, delegation of tasks/projects and routine coaching for production and lab personnel.
- Participated on multiple teams and focus groups, including but not limited to: Business Unit Instrumentation Team, Instrumentation Validation focus group, Process Water Improvement Team, Engagement Team, Lean Manufacturing Improvement Team.
- Developed and promoted quality best practices within the Corn Milling and DSO Business Units.
- Managed the majority of the non-personnel and annual capital budget for the quality management department.
- Conducted, participated and followed up on various audits to insured quality and safety systems were in place and followed, including but not limited.
B.S. In Biology B.S
Quality Management Specialist/Assistant Resume
Objective : Quality Management Specialist (QMS) is responsible for the overall implementation and operation of quality management processes.
Skills : Time Management, Food Service, Sanitation.
- Coordinated the planning, development, implementation, monitoring, and analysis of quality management processes and activities.
- Conducted analysis to identify trends in mental illness and behavioral health utilization, to identify cultural factors or environmental risks.
- Facilitated successful URAC reaccreditation review.
- Investigated, made determination, and recommend corrective action as necessary.
- Consulted on performance improvement activities facilitating and coaching in use of QI methods, role model for QM principles and practices.
- Participated in testing of consumer web interfaces to ensure proper functioning and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Coordinated and managed key aspects of regulatory and accreditation requirements.
Master Of Business Administration In Business Administration
Associate Quality Management Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 16 years experience as an Environmental Health Inspector. Performed environmental health inspections and water analyses, rodent surveys, and epidemiological interviews. Department of Defense trained instructor. Over 6 years experience providing customer service. Computer literate: Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Skills : Salesforce Microsost Office, Powerpoint, Onboarding, Strategic Planning, Account Management, Salesforce, Business Development, Client Relationship Management.
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary staff to identify performance topics, identify and define measureable criteria, track and report findings, and create corrective action plans when appropriate.
- Worked closely with the department chair to gather data and evaluate all providers on biannual basis for purpose of OPPE and FPPE.
- Monitored and evaluated conduct of medical specialties to ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Lead and participated in interdisciplinary projects which document improvement in organizational performance.
- Included organization of all code and rapid response reviews and associated projects, handoff communication, pain management, and nurse: physician collaboration.
- Performed comprehensive onsite restaurant evaluations and training to clients.
- Maintained the highest standards of food safety, guest experience and brand protection.
Associate Of Arts
Assistant Quality Management Specialist I Resume
Summary : Nearly 30 years of registered nursing experience enables me to bring a thorough understanding of the nursing process and the years spent working in Quality have given an appreciation for how process improvement and regulatory guidelines drive the need for excellent outcomes. Having a background that encompasses both inpatient and ambulatory settings provides with a strong understanding of the current requirements from CMS, NYS DOH, Meaningful Use, NCQA and Joint Commission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Siebel.
- Participated in implementation and monitoring of National Patient Safety Goals and Joint Commission survey readiness.
- Provided regulatory support for our affiliate hospitals and ambulatory clinic settings.
- Provided educational presentations to nursing, provider staff and various workgroups in groups of greater than 100 to one on one.
- Created tools for Measure of Success and mock tracer audits and reports.
- Worked closely with our Quality Coach program to train primarily frontline staff in the art and process of performing effective tracers on their units.
- Analyzed collected data, format data into reports and work collaboratively with in house and regional ambulatory departments to correct deficiencies.
- Performed a number of routine monthly audits and other audits and chart reviews as needed, including reviews for risk management issues and/or quality of care concerns.
Diploma In Nursing
Quality Management Specialist Resume
Summary : To acquire the job in the field of Nutrition, Food Safety, Food Service, Food Management, and/or Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budgeting.
- Implemented, maintained and monitored a quality system to ensure compliance with ISO standards.
- Provided primary support for the document control management system.
- Coordinated and performed document change control process.
- Collaborated with management to develop and document procedures, processes, forms, and templates.
- Collaborated with the Quality Manager to select provider, design and implement the EtQ Reliance software to ensure compliance.
- Identified and mitigated risks, and manage and measure compliance processes.
- Selected as member of Enterprise Platform Project (EPP) Change Liaison Taskforce to identify the impact and changes resulting from the EPP, and preparing CAP for the changes by serving as liaison between CAP stakeholders and the EPP Team.