RN Care Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position as an FNP in hospital or similar setting, Design and implement operational processes for Cityblock's virtual care delivery function
Lead tests of new processes to ensure we're continually improving.
Skills : Window Office Application, Epic And Cerner System Literate, ACLS, PALS IV Certificate, Case Management Certification.
- Communicated and collaborated with physicians to discuss treatment plan and recommended appropriate and alternate levels of care for discharge planning to ensure quality, timely and cost efficient process of care.
- Acted as Lead Care Manager and trained new Care Manager employees.
- Assessed, developed plan of care and discharge plans for patients; communicating and informing all options for patients and their families to make informed decisions and evaluating care.
- Communicated and wrote comprehensive and succinct reports to Insurance Case Managers, reporting patient's medical status, plan of care and coordinated discharge planning with obtaining authorizations or approvals for discharge needs as appropriate.
- Responded to denials from insurance companies by composing detailed and concise appeal letters.
- Coordinated and facilitated safe discharges to next level of care to home, Board and Cares, SNF's, ARC's, LTAC's, etc.
- Discussed and explained medical benefits of home health agencies, hospice services, etc.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Sr. RN Care Manager Resume
Summary : Professional Interests: Customer Service, Geriatrics, Quality Improvement, Evidenced-Based Practice, Team Building, Case Management, and Patient Outcomes. Qualifications Nine years of progressive health care practice. Current and unencumbered South Carolina Registered Nursing license. Current American Heart Association, BLS for Healthcare Providers.
Skills : Supervision of clinical and.
- Conducted holistic assessments to identify problems and eligibility for assistance and need for services.
- Ensured in-home care delivery is in accordance with each client's contractual program requirements and is high quality and complies with adopted evidence- based clinical practice guidelines.
- Developed a professional care plan from the assessment findings and in collaboration with clients and Physician (s) to ensure the facilitation of the provision of the highest quality of care.
- Communicated explanation of the care plan and conduct client monitoring of care plan adherence.
- Acted as a liaison and effectively communicate with clients, families, clinicians, professionals, Physicians, Attorneys, and all members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Prevented hospitalizations of all patients under assigned case load Skills Used Builds Trust: Walks the talk; makes choices that are consistent with Humana's ethical principles; is emotionally intelligent; manages self and relationships effectively, through self-awareness, self-management, awareness of others and skill in dealing with others.
- Make appropriate decisions in the face of ambiguity.
Master's In Nursing
Jr. RN Care Manager Resume
Objective : A highly-motivated, goal driven and team player, who demonstrates customer service and high achievement with patient care in accomplishing goals and objectives with 27years in the nursing arena in the RN Care Management .Graduated with a high grade point in the RN program at Med Life Institute of nursing.
Skills : Iv Central Lines,Blood Draws,CPI ,Baker Acts,Biometric Wellness Flue Shots Behavial Health,Wound Care Ext Wound Vac.Vents.
- Helped members with there medication Blood test.
- Communicated back and forth to there Physicians Primary and Specialist.
- Helped with community resources for special need members.
- Dealed with many Care Plans and Diagnoses.
- Make sure help them with many things example getting there Blood Pressure down, Blood Sugar and following appropriate diet for good Health.
- Initiated and followed-through complex coordination of new hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients with respective dialysis centers, faxing all appropriate documentation, orders, etc.
- Scheduled for initial appointments, taking into consideration and collaborating with physician's on timing of discharge with dialysis treatment and coordinating transportation services for dialysis.
RN Care Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, accountable, and compassionate Registered Nurse with multidisciplinary experience seeking to care for patients in the acute care setting.
Skills : AHA BLS, Care Coordination, Complex Case Management, SNP, NCQA, Milliman Care Guidelines, McKesson Predictive Analytics.
- Conducts initial and follow-up patient assessments, as well as medication reviews.
- Prioritizes care needs and collaborates with patients and clinical teams to develop patient-centered goals and care plans.
- Identifies obstacles and barriers to care, as well as supports patients in overcoming those barriers.
- Monitors patient response to care plans and communicates changes and concerns with physicians.
- Ensures all care planning and services meet regulations for compliance, as well as are delivered within timelines.
- Meets with interdisciplinary teams, including social workers, to determine procedures for minimizing risk of decline.
- Coordinates assessments of community resources.
BSN In Nursing
RN Care Manager II Resume
Summary : Telephonic triage, lab results medication reconsilation, xray results,ordering of testing,scedul ing of appointments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cerner, Training.
- Set up and take down for Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitoring, OB intakes, on all new OB patients , initiating set up of OB charts for providers, providing patient education regarding pregnancy, Wound care for chronic and acute wounds, providing wound care to patients and reviewing progress with the providers, Walk in triage for any urgent or emergent walk-in patients.
- Assisted and supported of Residents 1st through 3rd year, Travel Doctors, Sports Medicine, Reproductive Health, Teen Clinic, Family Medicine.
- Facilitated patient education and one-on-one coaching on disease process, preventative care, prescribed treatment plans, and medication purposes.
- Integrated motivational interviewing techniques to improve patient goal adherence.
- Referred to appropriate community services (edison clinic, ihss, redi-wheels, cancer support groups, etc. ) arranging follow-up appointments.
- Informed, discussed and encouraged patients to follow prescribed course of care (e. G. , drug therapy, physical therapy).
- Called in new prescriptions, verifying and obtaining insurance authorizations.
Associate In Nursing
RN Care Manager I Resume
Objective : To secure a permanent nursing staff position that offers professional growth, challenge and responsibility while utilizing psychiatric experience.
Skills : PALS,ACLS,BLS Cerified.
- Provided urgent/emergent care to ill and/or injured inmate patients.
- Provided emergency care to staff.
- Assisted the Physician with medical procedures and minor surgeries.
- Noted, transcribed and carry out Physicians and STAT orders.
- Administered medications and assist with therapeutic measures.
- Obtained laboratory specimens.
- Utilized the nursing process to assess, plan and implement Chronic Care Case Management to inmates identified with health risks.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant RN Care Manager Resume
Headline : Utilize nursing education and skill set as a participator in providing quality patient care. Ability Summary a caring, patient centered registered nurse who is a hard worker, organized, efficient, and a team player. Excellent assessment skills, am a good teacher and communicator, and can excel in almost any setting.
Skills : Wound Care Certification, Peripheral IV And PICC Line Experience, Wound Vacs.
- Worked in collaboration with health care team.
- Prevented unnecessary hospital admissions, when at-home care or nursing facility would best serve the member's needs through utilization of a broad range of resources.
- Proactively assessed potential problems and initiated solutions utilizing Best Nursing Practices.
- Outreached to members and performed pre-admission counseling and post discharge assessment to promote optimal health and prevent re-hospitalization.
- Ensured compliance to rules, regulations and policies established by the organization.
- Acted as a liaison, coordinating treatment, services and providing education.
- Communicated with claims examiners, physicians and health care providers.
Associate In Registered Nursing
Associate RN Care Manager Resume
Headline : Master's Prepared Registered Nurse with 16 years experience in health care. Skilled in clinical, administrative and leadership roles. Nine years of experience in a clinical-primary care setting. Has an unrestricted multi-state licensure. Effective clinical manager looking for an opportunity with management and training responsibilities. Patient-focused, advocate, educator who has a passion for Nursing and helping others meet their health care goals.
Skills : Trained Mckesson,Cerner And Medgate EMR .In 2013 Microsoft Word ,excel And Powerpoint Training.
- Assisted with all Primary Care Clinic nursing activities.
- Provided through a newly developed Patient Aligned Care Team model (PACT) which allows time and structure to attain comprehensive patient centered nursing care.
- Optimized patient care delivery and patient outcomes by providing case Management, care Coordination and telephone Management.
- Provided care to patients with acute problems, patients undergoing transitions of care and patients with chronic conditions who would benefit in developing and performing self-management skills for chronic conditions especially diabetes, hypertension, CHF, hyperlipidemia, pain, depression.
- Used a registry to identify high risk patients who would benefit from case management.
- Utilized motivational interviewing techniques to facilitate patient development of patient driven goals for health optimization.
- Performed independently in collaboration with the provider to carry out the plan of care for the veteran.
Post Master's Certificate
Assistant RN Care Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a health care organization that will allow, as a registered nurse, to learn, grow, and contribute experience and skills to the health care organization. Family and recently moved from our home state of Louisiana. Will soon be starting process to obtain Registered Nurse License through the State of Texas. Current Louisiana RN licensure remains valid.
Skills : Management Experience, Patient Education Related To Diabetes Self- Management, Endocrine Disorders, Medication Education.
- Performed RN duties within a home health setting.
- Responsible for admission of patients to home health agency, along with care of patient.
- Coordinated care of patient by keeping close contact with MD.
- Performed comprehensive assessment of all patient needs, initiated services such as Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies, along with coordination of any special needs with Social Services.
- Responsible for all patient care, including specialized wound care and intravenous therapy within the home setting, along with many additional nursing tasks.
- Obtained certification in Sharp Debridement of wounds.
- Initiated setup of home care services and made initial contact with patient.
RN Care Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified RN Care Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Insurance Verification, Educator.
- Coordinates veteran care on an outpatient basis.
- Performs health assessments to evaluate veterans' medical and psychosocial issues.
- Executes medical regimens as prescribed by physicians/mid-level practitioners.
- Triages on site and telephone call issues veterans are experiencing.
- Educates veterans regarding acute and chronic health conditions individually and in group settings.
- Manages the daily huddle process.
- Completes the daily provider medical record reviews for accuracy and best practice standards.
- Participates in Quality Management process to include evaluating veteran outcomes and assisting with making improvements where needed.
AAS In Nursing