Senior Administrative Associate Resume
Summary : Senior Administrative Associate experience in support of Vice Presidents, Chief Financial Officers, Directors and Managers in various lines of business. The areas supported include the industries of consulting firms, retail, non-profit and the biopharmaceutical industry. Make an immediate and positive impact in any industry or organization.
Skills : Operating System, iMIS, Google Analytics, Google Documents, Customer Service, HTML, HIPPA Compliance, netForum, CoreMedia, Lyris ListManager.
- Provided accurate and effective administrative support for the Senior Director, Team Leaders and Managers.
- Coordinated administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group.
- Managed multiple video conferences including all aspects of scheduling, execution & follow up.
- Identified and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly.
- Managed multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings.
- Arranged, coordinated and supported meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site.
- Developed, implemented and evaluated department work processes and procedures.
MSW In Social
Junior/Senior Administrative Associate Resume
Summary : Distinguished 10+ year career in administrative and customer service, Self- learner, Adapts to highly dynamic work environments, Excellent organizational skills.
Skills : MS Office, Quickbooks, WordPress, Minor Web Design.
- Provides office and administrative support for a principal or supervisor who performs general bookkeeping and maintains campus financial records, including campus activity and student activity funds.
- Performs skilled word processing, data entry, and typing answers the telephone and assists visitors, provides customer service to staff, students, parents, administrators, guest teachers, and the community, answer informational inquiries.
- Maintains Operating and Campus Budget Accounts.
- Receives, receipts for, counts and verifies money for various activities.
- Prepares deposit slips and bags for courier pick up.
- Maintains campus accounting for multiple accounts, submits documentation for reimbursement.
- Maintains and reconciles fund accounts. records cash received and issues receipts, counts money.
Senior Administrative Associate III Resume
Summary : Office administrative professional seeking association within a progressive organization. Extensive career experience within academic, medical, government, legal, research, and scientific arenas. Within these sectors, have planned and coordinated major events.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HRIS, Visio.
- Provided administrative support to the Executive Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs (EVC).
- Managed EVC's calendar.
- Reviewed incoming mail and assigned it to an appropriate staff member.
- Planned all travel for the EVC.
- Arranged commercial, as well as private air travel, and ground transportation.
- Coordinated the EVC's out-of-town meetings to maximize the efficiency of each trip.
- Planned and coordinated UT-hosted conferences, meetings and workshops, on and offsite, for physicians, researchers, senior executives, government officials, and educators.
- Worked with meeting planners to prepare the agenda and facilitate the flow of meetings.
Senior Administrative Associate II Resume
Headline : Accomplished Senior Administrative professional with extensive experience in Project Coordination, Human Resources, and Client Services specializing in immigration and employment law and policies. Keen sense of how the strategic execution of details drive the big picture. Meticulous attention to detail maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
Skills : Ofc Admin, E-Verify Knowledge, Iris, ADP, Totality, GXRS.
- Provided accurate and effective administrative support to the Global Relocation and Immigration Department.
- Coordinated and supported a team of seven; organized resources for both inbound/outbound relocation candidates, and planned team activities accordingly.
- Identified areas where activity with co-workers can overlap in order to maximize efficiency in the use of resources and dissemination of information.
- Generated, distributed and maintained documents and information.
- Managed deadlines related to business planning and other special projects.
- Managed new visa and relocation processes with outside vendors.
- Liaised among staffing consultants, attorneys and human resources operations.
- Managed PERM and LCA cases accordingly.
Senior Administrative Associate I Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a stable, well-established organization that will allow to utilize educational background and provide with the opportunity to advance career within the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Volunteer Management, Prospect Research, Training And Development, Office Management.
- Collaborated on planning business and fundraising initiatives and determine best way to communicate implementation to the development team located across the country.
- Provided administrative support to senior management, campaign leadership and board members in managing logistics of two-year, $100 million major gift campaign.
- Monitored proper data entry and reporting for annual $10 million major gift budget.
- Documented crucial information pertaining to donors and potential major gift prospects.
- Managed activities of local Raleigh Chapter implementing initiatives decided by chapter officers.
- Supported chapter leadership including hosting speaker series meetings, conferences, chapter socials and events.
- Build membership of chapter and recruitment of volunteers and chapter leaders.
Senior Administrative Associate/Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Administrative Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Administrative.
- Maintained calendar for two executives which includes scheduling meetings, conference calls and webinars.
- Scheduled and handled all logistics for conferences.
- Maintained main phone to screen and route calls.
- Provided administrative support to 13 Human Resources Representatives.
- Assisted with general inquiries system-wide Formulated monthly reconciliation of nine cost centers, three project accounts and department procurement card using PeopleSoft.
- Processed vendor invoices.
- Coordinated travel arrangements, and process reimbursement of expenses.
- Verified confidential employment history upon request.
- Prepared benefit packages for separating employees and aging out dependents.
Senior Administrative Associate/Manager Resume
Headline : Reputation for implementing policies and procedures that positively impact organizational effectiveness, employee satisfaction, and overall productivity. Highly skilled in mentoring employees for promotion, improving internal communications, and executing corrective actions. Extensive experience positively impacting organizational performance through operations, workforce oversight, and policy enforcement.
Skills : Personal Health Information, Multitasking, Expert With Microsoft Office.
- Serves as the principal administrative officer, assisting in administering and coordinating of staff activities.
- Provides specialized administrative support such as maintaining databases, compiling and analyzing data, preparing reports/presentations to identify and convey results and trends; provided advanced graphic design and advanced PowerPoint presentation support.
- Oversees the coordination of outgoing department correspondence.
- Maintains requisition and advertising logs and participates in orientation programs to inform new hires of administrative services.
- Answers incoming calls, researches and responds to inquiries, and escalates and/or routes calls to appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements for the manager and employees.
- Ensures accuracy of travel dates and reserves appropriate accommodations to facilitate travel convenience for concerned parties.
- Distributes confidential documents to department employees such as faxes, staff calendars, or proposal responses; photocopies documents as necessary to ensure that authorized personnel receives documents.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Senior Administrative Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : Responsible, dedicated, Administrative professional with proven experience supporting clinical trials, executives and senior level positions. Recognized for consistent performance in all situations/environments.
Skills : Telecommunications, Network Provisioning, Network Design, Granite, XNG, Vendor Relationships, Netpro.
- Provided day-to-day administrative support to the Director of Compliance, Business Conflicts Manager, Chief Counsel for Research Affairs, and other attorneys.
- Maintained files, answered phones, scheduled meetings, managed calendars, booked travel arrangements, and prepared expense reports.
- Organized and coordinated all logistics and materials for high level meetings.
- Created and maintained databases for annual conflict of interest disclosures and PHS grants for 2,000+ employees and medical staffs.
- Reviewed and tracked disclosures and PHS grants and presented potential conflicts to the Chief Counsel for Research Affairs and Business Conflicts Manager.
- Oversaw Hospital's monthly sanction check program and investigated the results of over 300+ flagged employees and vendors in attempt to prevent/reduce fraud and avoid heavy fines for non- compliance.
- Prepared quarterly bordereaux for cyber liability insurance of all reported HIPAA data breach notifications.
- Prepared and proofread correspondences for data breach incidents.
- Updated Hospital's policies appropriately.
BA In Legal
Lead/Senior Administrative Associate Resume
Summary : To provide Senior Administrative Associate and training support for a customer oriented company utilizing previous experience, knowledge, and skills in a way that adds value to the team and company.
Skills : Operations, Reporting, Sponsored Project Administration, Event Planning, Project Management, Relationship Management.
- Supervised administrative team, draft administrative policies and procedures to improve process efficiency.
- Facilitated monthly team meetings.
- Supervised ordering and maintenance for departmental supplies and equipment.
- Maintained target inventory levels for several sites.
- Prepared purchasing requisitions, check requests and process vendor invoices.
- Developed and delivered training presentations to staff.
- Developed tools to build employee morale, include creation and writing of department newsletter.
Senior Administrative Associate Resume
Headline : Senior Administrative Associate with over twenty years experience conceptualizing and implementing programs, projects, and systems in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Skills : Ofc Admin, E-Verify Knowledge, Iris, ADP, Totality, GXRS, Ariba, SRM, TouchPoint.
- Designed, wrote, edited and updated content for administrative training guides, manuals and reference materials.
- Documented and updated all new and pre-existing administrative and operational procedures.
- Coordinated training and cross-training schedules for administrative staff.
- Researched technical and background information for training and other reference materials Collaborate with executive staff on writing of operational and business procedures.
- Suggested and presented improvements to current forms and other written materials for client use.
- Suggested, wrote and edited templates for internal and external communication.
- Attended and contributed to Organizational Planning, Leadership meetings and management meetings Supervise junior administrative staff.
- Monitored administrative tasks and workflow of administrative department.
- Maintained organization of confidential materials.