Senior Assembler Resume
At least eight (8) years of relevant experience required
Experience with IBM ALC programming language in a Z/OS environment, Experience with IBM Job Control Language (JCL), Good verbal and written communication skills, Demonstrated success in client support.
Skills : Computer and tablet literate, Organized, Clean and presentable, extremely polite, punctual.
- Managed a team of assemblers and technicians to build highly advanced electro-optical and mechanical systems which use infrared capabilities for the Department of Defense.
- Produced $27M a month in revenue. Unit mounted on a M-4 rifle.
- Mounted on Abrams Battle Tank. Built, ran ATP, Pre-ESS, Troubleshoot, Re-work, and ESS on all units.
- Improved Bradley Acquisition System: Army Contract - Produced $3.2M a month in revenue.
- Maintained document control and training records in compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Monitored files on employee performance by performing manufacturing self- audits.
- Performed a variety of assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies and/or build parts for such assemblies, according to work instructions.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration
Senior Assembler I Resume
Summary : To obtain a management or technical position within a company who could utilize excellent organizational abilities and communication skills. ABILITY SUMMARY Manufacturing Aerospace Oracle ERP Test Equipment Root Cause Analysis Deltek MRP AS9100 Lean Manufacturing Microsoft Word Process Improvement Electronics Microsoft Excel Failure Analysis Six Sigma Microsoft Powerpoint.
Skills : Telephone cable splicing, soldering, Mil Spec 2000a, J-std, wave solder machine operation,.
- Gained knowledge and experience in multiple assembly areas Performed trouble-shooting/repairs Operated screw-machines and punch-presses Performed .
- Built, wired and tested robotic systems per customer purchased options.
- Tested I/O functionality, troubleshooting and debug.
- Programmed robot and systems jobs per customer purchased options.
- Performed all setups of specific software and hardware options.
- Shipped/Received Inventory Control Material Handler.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration
Senior Assembler II Resume
Headline : To obtain employment with well established organization where knowledge can be utilized towards growth and advancement. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic
Skills : Leadership, Supervisory, Excel, Word, 5S, Lean Manufacturing.
- Worked on laser machine to proper align stint on different position.
- Reduced stent weight by rolling it on different positions.
- Descaled dip different stent on acid for two minutes in water one minute air dry.
- Drilled cut stent on different size and inspect for damage.
- Cleaned wash four cycle air dry and package.
- Wired on different size and burn on the oven for two hours.
- Coated wires put on tray and ready for grind.
Senior Assembler III Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience as an assembler in a world class electronics and semi-conductor company Strong skills and knowledge in Electronic assembly and medical device assembly Familiar with chemicals used in the line (e.g. Silicone, Cyanachrolyte, UV adhesives) Ability to follow, understand, detect and adjust to changes in process and improvements.
Skills : Maintenance, Woodworking, Assembler.
- Responsible for Manufacturing and assembly, of Ion Sources components including DC Power, and RF.
- Trained by subject matter experts in Fort Collins, Transferred Product Line from Fort Collins to Kingston Ion source Build Experience 3cm, 5cm, 6cmx30cm, 12cm, and 16cm, 6cmx22cm, RFN's, PBN's, Matchnet FDTHs along with all corresponding flange mount assemblies.
- Included 12cm & 16cm sources inside its vacuum chamber.
- Trained in Merchant grids for rebuilds and New builds Logging Status reports daily, Using Microsoft Office Excel, and other similar programs.
- Comprehensed product knowledge of the whole process, from assembly to the final application and use of the sources.
- Cleaned manufacturing techniques.
- Assembled cargo bodies for commercial trucks working from blueprints and schematics.
2 Years In Fine Arts. Sculpture, And Metal
Senior Assembler/Assistant Resume
Objective : Over 19 years experience in electronics and medical device assembly. Skilled in delicate and detailed computerized assembly and testing of fiber optic instruments. Experienced in microscopic assembly and inspection. Fast learner and able to perform multiple tasks. Good team leader with proven ability to train others.
Skills : Microsoft Office. Microsoft Excel. SyteLine. ADP. Oracle. JD Edwards. TTN Training.
- Responsible for the mechanical & electrical assembly of final product per engineering specs and processes.
- Verified and trouble-shooted systems to meet engineering processes & company standards on functionality & quality, before moving product off line to internal or external customers Accomplishments Worked with engineers to improve system processes.
- Worked with R&D group for launch of new system.
- Helped improve quality by recognizing and implementing various quality check steps in work procceses and work stations on multiple assembly lines on the floor, by working on current/future inconsistencies of operator assembly or vendor related issues.
- Responsible for the training and certification for a majority of co-workers on multiple assembly processes and Assembly lines for system production.
- Used Extensive Mechanical, Electrical, and Quality skills based on previous job knowledge.
- Practiced safe and well organized work environments, with understanding the importance of inventory control by working with 5S standards, and entering or documenting job ticket travelers following company & ISO standards.
HS Diploma In Basics
Senior Assembler/Manager Resume
Headline : To secure the position as a buyer/planner that allows to use past and present experiences with the opportunity for a future advancement, Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure that they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct
Skills : Customer Services, Buyer/Planner.
- Worked in multiple cells in the plant.
- Demanded Coordinator Present Running ZPCOE report to monitor daily orders.
- Worked with the production cell to meet the daily customer demand.
- Worked close with customer service on expediting orders.
- Made sure expedites are shipped in a timely manner.
- Contacted vendors for expediting parts in to meet customer demand.
- Converted production orders and purchase req.
Diploma In General
Senior Assembler/Director Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the Electronics industry, that offers room for growth and advancement opportunities, Ability to perform effectively in a manufacturing flow environment and in conjunction with delivery schedules and customer requirements.
Highly flexible in a high demand environment.
Skills : Production, Warehousing, UPS.
- Completed and maintained Certified J-STD status.
- Used micrometers, gages and hand crimping tools and equipment such as soldering irons, resistance soldering units, power drivers, pliers, files, hammers, wrenches, screw drivers, various portable power tools, spray guns, etc.
- Assembled and/or machined parts using sealant or adhesive while taking precautions when performing work in order to prevent damage to the equipment and/or material or injury.
- Assembled sheet metal parts with a variety of fasteners using approved methods and hand tools.
- Assembled electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Conducted quality inspections on processing in accordance with quality specifications.
- Installed units of electrical systems including equipment, wiring to panels, relays and accessories where the location and coordination of assemblies/equipment are critical factors.
Certification In OCC Syracuse
Associate Senior Assembler Resume
Summary : Soldering, assembly and rework of discrete IC components. Also skilled at mechanical assembling. Performed IPC inspection and testing. Work effectively with teams to solve day-to-day problems. Qgistix PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES IPC Inspection/Manufacturing Assembler through Performed IPC inspections on boards for security systems.
Skills : Possess a strong knowledge of various mechanical.
- Facilitated morning meeting. Membered of the safety team.
- Performed chemical audits. Received Outstanding Performance Award.
- Created work instructions. Developed a holding fixture to improve building product.
- Processed reports on daily staff production for inventory control purposes.
- Performed and completed all work in compliance with company safety guidelines and report any unsafe conditions.
- Read and follow maintenance procedures, and look for opportunities to improve operations and efficiency.
Assistant Senior Assembler I Resume
Summary : A position utilizing experience while expanding base of knowledge and permitting advancement congruent with growing abilities. High School diploma or GED equivalent. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, part lists, inspection standards, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
Skills : Metal Fabricating, Robotic Welding, Welding.
- Motorized and free rolling conveyor rollers.
- Assembled rollers with semi-automated machinery.
- Assembled specialized rollers manually.
- Tested rollers on test bench.
- Packaged rollers for shipment.
- Improved process by creating fixtures for manual assembly processes.
- Suggested and implemented inventory control methods.
Senior Assembler Resume
Objective : Offering several years of experience in manufacturing using IPC -610 standards. QCing of first article inspection of slide line, and post wave products. Ability to use the AOI, microscope, soldering iron and wave solder machines. Knowledge of reading customer documentation.
Skills : Aircraft Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Automotive Technician.
- Responsible for performing a variety of tasks including repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, bonding, and cables.
- Made continuity checks on work in process and completed work.
- Worked directly from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and power tools, jigs, and saws to perform tasks.
- Conducted quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Accepted new assignments and responsibilities with a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude and assist management by helping to ensure compliance with all health and safety policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Implemented effective solutions to problems, use various tools to complete projects, ensure consistency in quality of work performed, and regularly review and inspect results to achieve the high standards.