Senior Business Process Analyst Resume
Summary : To continue career in a Project Coordinator role in order to express intelligence, creativity and people skills. To be continually learning and applying new techniques, by finding unique solutions to company's challenges. To demonstrate a high level of accountability by building winning relationships with the persons responsible for giving the opportunity to excel in career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visio, SDLC, TSYS, ALM.
- Performed broad scope of tasks related to prepaid and card-member products and services.
- Provided operational oversight of processes, procedures and standards.
- Communicated with internal business partners in operations, products, marketing, and finance on operational issues, procedures, project status, goals and outcomes.
- Managed projects, from concept through delivery.
- Managed relationships with 6 vendors/suppliers for printing services and procurement of paper and plastic materials.
- Oversaw vendor contracts, contract renewals, negotiations, budgets, invoicing, SLA tracking and reporting.
- Conducted site visits. Participated in RFP process.
MSc In Information Systems
Senior Business Process Analyst III Resume
Summary : More than 20 years of work experience in Information Technology, out of which 8+ years on SAP technologies and solutions and 10 years in pharmaceutical industry with SAP and JDEdwards ERP systems. SAP Solution Consultant Certified for SCM - ERP 6.0 Working with IBM Philippines for more than 6 years with projects assignments in Electronics, Automobile, Pharmaceutical Industries.
Skills : SAP SD Certified, Vistex, SAP TM, AS/400 RPG Programmer.
- Received CEO'S award for the best managed SAP Implementation project - Manufacturing Co.
- Researched and complete sections for the proposal documentation for bids on government projects.
- Led the development and implementation of a formal Change Control process within the eCommerce department for all platform teams through the .
- Supported the Monitor and Control phase of eWorkflow (Pega BPM Tool) by analyzing system data and creating custom reporting dashboards o Developed.
- Used the Pipeline Open Data Standard as a reference, I initiated the specific modeling of the Client's pipeline equipment infrastructure definition .
- Identified, modeled, documented, and conducted quality reviews of the high-level business model and, at a low-level of detail, all campaign-to-.
- Introduced the BPMN process mapping standard and the Process Classification Framework to the organization.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Senior Business Process Analyst II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Senior Business Process Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Risk Management, C++, VB.net, PHP, Java, HTML, COBOL.
- Partnered with key business owners in finance, supply chain, human resources, information technology, and sales to develop new and improve existing company processes and policies.
- Developed new processes and scorecards for pallet management, which led to a $4.5M reduction in unallocated pallets.
- Managed a cross functional team to create and communicate processes, policies, and control requirements for cash management of vending machines from initial customer sale through collection, cashiering, and bank deposit.
- Supported the $50M business from the 13,500 vending machines in the central region.
- Achieved continuous annual savings of $100,000 for the Internal Audit Department by creating, administering, and compiling the Annual World Wide Risk Assessment in house.
- Partnered with Internal Audit, and Internal Controls and Compliance (a.k.a.
- Increased awareness and accessibility of company policy by creating an Excel based SharePoint intranet tool allowing employees to efficiently search for policies related to their job function, thus reducing inquiry calls by 95%.
Supply Chain Management
Senior Business Process Analyst I Resume
Summary : Currently managing a team of 5 analysts to improve process in areas including Material planning, Inventory control, Data Visualization, Warehouse replenishment system, Order Management, Working capital Reduction, PC- Cost Management Have been awarded twice as best performing employee of the Quarter for Production control department (Over 150 full time employees)and recognized by top management for successful cross-functional projects implementation.
Skills : Visio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Responsible to assess, prioritize and communicate business requirements of over 30 material planners and take decisions with respect to roadmap of development.
- Achieved 80% improvement in MRP runtime and efficiency.
- Implemented Automated GR process for sequenced assemblies b.
- Implemented BOM Accuracy improvement tool c.
- Introduced several Receiving system Improvements d.
- Implemented a live/visual KPI for Inventory transaction accuracy improvement e.
- Responsible for the journal entry and coding of Corporate charges along with any allocations Responsible for intercompany wire transfer to Bell.
M.S. In Industrial Engineering
Assistant Senior Business Process Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Process Analyst with the Joint Service Provider (JSP) Strategy, Plans, and Architecture Center, as a member of its Standardization and Oversight group. He is a Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) and Project Management Professional (PMP), with expertise in ITIL Continual Service Improvement and CMMI v1.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Continual Service Improvement, Project Management, Proposal Writing.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance Implementation project, from 2 January 2015 to 30 September 2015, Mr.
- Assisted in the development of Quality Assurance (QA) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) policy, methodology, processes, business rules, and Standard Operating Procedures for Army IT Agency.
- Findley tracked project milestone and activities using Project Server and updated project status to ITA leadership.
- Findley assisted in the development of a QAV schedule for FY and performed QAVs, including the facilitation of opening meetings, gathering and evaluating evidence, developing QAV reports, facilitating close-out meetings, and performing follow-up activities for the following processes: Cost Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), Internal Governance, Issuance Management, 8570 Privileged Access, and Incident Management.
- Presented QAV findings and observations to leadership at monthly IPR meetings.
- Findley supported the JSP Standards and Oversight team on Process Improvement projects, including: Notification and Escalation of Critical Incidents, Monitoring and Notification of Planned Events, IAVA process, and 24/7 Workstation Patching.
- Documented vendor risk assessment and management process Documented data transmission governance process Documented business requirements for risk .
BS In Business Management
Associate Senior Business Process Analyst Resume
Summary : Business Process Analyst / Manager with experience in process/operations analysis and management, process/procedural documentation, process improvement and project support with a focus on customer acquisition, management of finance & accounting operations and various administrative production operations.
Skills : Business Modeling Applications: MS Visio, iGraphix.
- Developed and implemented improvements to enhance and synchronize end-to-end performance of DoD's global distribution and transportation systems.
- Provided data using multiple methods of extraction to analyze air/surface modal issues, identify opportunities for improvement, and recommend changes/action plans to support decision-making process of all relevant governance structures.
- Designed Teradata SQL and Hyperion query language to extract critical information for performing rigorous analysis, modeling, simulation, and information for government programs.
- Developed proposals, plans, policies, concept of operations, procedures, and training for transportation operations; coordinate improvements.
- Played key role in improving and enhancing time definite delivery (TDD), advance shipping notification, customer wait times, channel structures, flying hour program, aerial port processes, transportation working capital fund (TWCF) costs and revenues, commercial carrier utilization, and Air Mobility Command (AMC) velocity initiative (VI).
- Developed methods to acquire key data for multiple projects including A4T Terminal 21, Inbound Logistics, and Next Generation Cargo Capability (NGCC) / Precision Loading (PL).
- Established performance metrics requirements for process improvements by developing, maintaining, and trending directorate data processes.
- Gathered required organizational data using the Defense Transportation systems data extraction methods to include Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES), IDE/GTN Convergence (IGC), Hyperion query/reporting tools, COGNOS, USTranscom Reference Data Management (TRDM), Teradata SQL, and GATES Enterprise Management Services (GEMS) query tool.
Senior Business Process Analyst/Manaer Resume
Summary : Results oriented Senior IT Professional with proven success leading development and implementation of IT solutions that increase organizational effectiveness. Key strengths include project management, team leadership, problem resolution, and meeting or exceeding timeline and budget goals. Skilled at partnering with cross functional teams in resolving cross-functional problems. Recognized for initiating research beyond organizational boundaries to achieve creative, comprehensive solutions.
Skills : Business Process Analysis, Process Mapping, Software Requirements Management, QA/Software Testing.
- Provided technical expertise in system integration and implementation utilizing various software development tools.
- Responsible for integration and training for any new enterprise software.
- Analyzed 200 business processes recommended business quality improvements.
- Maintained access rights for an end user community of 1000 people.
- Evaluated end user requirements created databases and reports.
- Taught 500 people in various software and application classes.
- Facilitated the VoIP (Voice over IP) transition project.
Management Information Systems
Senior Business Process Analyst/Operator Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with over 10 years of experience assessing issues and identifying opportunities, documenting process workflows, gathering and analyzing data to make recommendations, creating project plans, briefings, reports, and standard operating procedures, planning and implementing people, process, and technology changes, measuring results, and influencing customers through consulting, coaching, mentoring, and training.
Skills : Project Management , Team Collaboration, Data Entry.
- Directed and developed process documentation to standardize business actions across theater of operations.
- Worked as lead Maximo point of contact for a group of Process Analysts supporting a project consisting of 9 work sites and nearly 200 Maximo users.
- Created a standard cyclical training schedules.
- Developed monthly and daily reports for briefing Project Management on site productivity and performance.
- Served as Business Process POC on Maximo 7.1 development team and created training materials for Maximo 7.1.
- Worked cooperatively with systems administrators to ensure system operated correctly and channeled locally irresolvable end user issues to system administrators.
- Analyzed and implemented administrative controls for inefficient processes.
Senior Business Process Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : Performance-driven, versatile professional with a Bachelor's Degree in Management, leveraging 4 years of experience in manufacturing, 5 years leading Caterpillar technology and business process transformation initiatives, Engineering to Release (Bill of Materials, Material Master, Work Centers, Routings) and 15 years of purchasing (combined). Confident leader and team builder able to tackle business challenges in a positive manner with consistent and dependable follow-through.
Skills : Business Analysis, Project Management.
- Selected Achievements: Leveraged expertise in complex manufacturing processes to support Caterpillar's Mach 1 Business Transformation and SAP deployment.
- Traveled to numerous facilities to ensure site readiness, Change Management, deployment, training, and support, particularly on deployment, Business Integration Testing, System Integration Testing and SAP processes for engineering to release.
- Supported facilities after cutover until a dedicated support team could take control.
- Created, changed and maintained Material Master, Bill of Materials (BOM), Routings, Production Versions, Production Resource Tools, Work Centers, Reference Capacities, and Change Master.
- Provided leadership and direction as the Team Lead for Engineering to Release consultants during the SAP deployment.
- Expertly managed system implications of business process changes; took part in defining target processes and developing strategies for the successful .
- Earned $11.4 million in revenue by reporting permanent modifications to investors.
- Reduced corporate advances by charging off loans secured with low-value properties.
Senior Business Process Analyst Resume
Summary : A business analyst and technology consultant with over 12 years of industry experience. have worked as a software engineer, systems engineer, tester, consultant and analyst. a detail-focused and results-oriented professional that has the proven commitment and determination to excel in professional development.
Skills : Inventory Management, SAP, Materials Management, Supply Chain, Systems Integration, ERP Implementation.
- Lead a team of three on the Data Team, communicate assignments, provide direction, monitor progress, and report status.
- Facilitated and workshops with client.
- Followed workshop completion, focus turned to ensuring team's documentation of Change Requirements, Change Designs, Data Mapping Documents and Test Scripts are complete on or before their due date; present documentation to the Architecture Review Board (ARB).
- Identified relevant issues and considerations in testing application software, create Discrepancy Reports (DR's) for issues discovered during testing, and execution of test scripts in a Configuration Management (CM) controlled environment.
- Worked with CSC Catalyst methodology using the Walk the Diamond tool during blueprinting to create customer process flow diagrams and during testing to create and execute test scripts.
- Partnered internally with product and relationship managers, implementation team, and externally with the processor and card personalization suppliers to launch fulfillment materials for new clients.
- Managed over 95 new client pre-paid card implementations from a materials management perspective, including item set-up, print creation, print production, package setup, test card audit, accruals and inventory management.
Master Of Science In Administration