Senior Security Consultant Resume
Summary : To participate in an experience that will generate personal and professional growth while offering talents to an appreciative organization.
Skills : Project Management, Prospecting, Forecasting, Interpersonal Development, Implementation Of Customized Solutions.
- Reviewed clients current Roles (tcodes and authorizations) assigned to users Worked with functional & technical teams to determine job role needs.
- Created job role matrixes for assigned functional & technical areas Evaluated the use of critical T-Codes and Authorizations.
- Administered functional & technical area unit and integration role testing Corrected role defects found during Unit and Integration testing.
- Updated SU24 with new authorizations Maintained and Updated newly constructed roles as needed.
- Reviewed Segregation of Duties and making tool recommendations to assist with resolving.
- Developed detailed Security Analysis of SAP system Reviewed current security strategy related to roles mappings, role conflicts, actual role/profile design, user administration, SOD's, policies and procedures, change control process, monitoring, as well as support procedures.
- Reviewed newly created questions Provided feedback pertaining to question content, structure etc.
- Revised question content, structure, as well as answers to provide a straight forward and concise delivery.
Senior Security Consultant/Analyst Resume
Headline : Over 35-years' experience in Communications and Security with vast knowledge of computing and telecommunication security. Strong areas include design and implementation of policy, firewall management, intrusion detection, anti-virus, network security design and other communications content security solutions.
Skills : Leadership Development, Cyber Security Programs, Project Management, Budgets, Resource Planning, Strategy, Thought Leader, Vision.
- Conducted ISO 27002 security assessments, providing detailed findings, risks and recommendations.
- Developed Security Hardening guidelines and detailed hardening MOPs.
- Tested and implemented the MOPs in customer environment.
- Performed inside and outside plant, and network design.
- Developed security policy to bring customer into compliance with Government regulations.
- Designed and integrated numerous Lucent firewall solutions.
- Worked with a team of other security consultants to update a company's existing security policy documents.
Jr. Senior Security Consultant Resume
Objective : Lead Security Programs for Fortune 500s Direct 20+ resources Manage multi-million dollar budgets Reduce process waste Inspire, lead, and develop incredible talent in cyber security.
Skills : SIEM, Firewalls, Firewalls, IPS, McAfee EPO, Vulnerability Management, Unix, Unix, Windows Server.
- Worked with Program Manager, Resource Managers and Delivery Managers to allocate resources to the project; communicate approach; present plans and gain sign-off from the business and IT leadership.
- Developed project plan and execution approach for OCC, GLBA and PCI audits.
- Identified audit opportunities and makes recommendations to improve internal controls and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conducted project phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
- Implemented new policies and procedures for rolling out new risk assessment audit.
- Implemented new processes to reduce the number of audit questions for each risk assessment audit.
- Provided guidance on GLBA compliance to business units and other auditors.
- Created support documentation for each asset.
- Managed GLBA risk assessment audit engagements on State Farm third party vendors in accordance with ISO 27000 series security standards.
Senior Security Consultant I Resume
Objective : Current employment, although rewarding and challenging requires a workload of numerous clients undergoing concurrent evaluations as well as substantial travel. To leverage the information and experiences gained through this aggressive work environment and bring the understanding to a single corporation for exclusive focus on the security needs of the company.
Skills : Information Security, Information Technology.
- Communicates opportunities and recommendations for improvement in business processes and security procedures based on industry trends and best practices to executive management and project coordination teams.
- Works with customers to fully understand their acceptance channels for card-present, card-not-present, and PIN-based card transactions.
- Evaluates risk and security measures in place and recommend solutions to promote security and reduction of fraudulent exercises.
- Coordinates efforts between Trustwave consultants and client subject matter experts to complete project milestones within established timelines.
- Identifies and develops compensating controls to address the intent and spirit of compliance requirements.
- Reviews general technology and application layer controls to validate effectiveness and ability to meet compliance and risk-related obligations.
- Evaluates and tests technical controls implemented throughout the production and development/staging environments.
Senior Security Consultant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Senior Security Consultant position in a professional environment where can utilize over seven years of proven experience, works to catalyze sustainable transformative change in the face of inequities and market failures, to realize the potential of untapped markets, and to see the economic and social benefits
Skills : Policy Development, Requirements Gathering, Process Improvement, Risk Assessment, Training And Development, Team Leadership.
- Worked as team lead with multiple Federal, State, and commercial clients on various security projects including security assessments, vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, security certifications, and determination and implementation of security solutions.
- Helped clients determine project objectives and expectations, measure progress and understand solutions.
- Ensured that all deliverables met client expectations.
- Reported on project milestones to corporate management.
- Acted as team lead on security assessments and finalized security reports for upper management.
- Documented appropriate business and security requirements using governing laws and stakeholder interviews for software development and process-re-engineering projects.
- Wrote and conducted user tests to ensure software and network compliance with customer and security requirements.
- Traveled with technical team to act as liaison between technical team and customers to ensure that all technical details were effectively communicated to the customer.
- Helped customers find appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to address security issues.
Senior Security Consultant III Resume
Summary : Project Management Created business plan for restaurant and managed all duties from conception to realization Created processes for Inventory Control Assisted in Office selection and Setup Managed Field Sales Team Operations Management Managed Operation software for the office Handled all functions related to engarde and Alarm.
Skills : Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Systems Integration.
- Participated as both an offensive and defensive consultant on projects for national and international clients.
- Participated in Red Team Engagements executed for clients globally simulating advance persistent threats.
- Performed security risk assessments and penetration testing of networks, hosts and applications for external clients using tools such as Nessus, Nexpose, BurpSuite, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike and custom written tools.
- Made recommendations on security hardening of operating systems and network perimeter.
- Created custom tools for internal team use on engagements and for submission to open source frameworks Review and test physical security infrastructure for external clients.
- Produced assessment reports and deliver presentations to the client's executive management.
- Developed policies and procedures for customer defensive teams.
- Participated in client scoping meetings and RFP review and response.
Asst. Senior Security Consultant Resume
Objective : Over nine years of experience ranging from managing Security Operations, lecturing on Cyber Security, Security Consulting/Advisory, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), IT Audit, Network System Administration, and Software Development. Has experience identifying and resolving security issues of advanced complexity, measuring process improvements by using internally-developed Capability Maturity Model (CMM), analyzing complex projects, and identifying relevant policies and gaps.
Skills : Security Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for information risk assessment, security management, network security, annual security review, penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, and PCI testing.
- Conducts interviews of key individuals, updates the PCI audit procedures from gap assessment work, and successfully assists in submittal of a PCI SAQ-D for the healthcare institution.
- Performs an internal security review of sampled servers, Web servers, workstations, hosts, databases, and network devices based on business criticality and discussion with the client.
- Additionally, performs data privacy review of data in motion for the credit union to discover unencrypted transmissions of sensitive data such as credit card numbers, personal identifiable information (PII), and GLBA and PCI - DSS data that may be at risk.
- Conducts PCI assessment for a level 1 merchant consisting of a gap assessment, remediation plan, and assistance with remediation steps.
- Remediation includes scope reduction via network segmentation, recommendations for outsourcing credit card processing functions, security policy creation and review, and system hardening.
- Reviews NIDS (Dragon), management consoles (HP OpenView), and log management solutions (ArcSight, Hedgehog) against PCI requirements.
Associate Senior Security Consultant Resume
Headline : A dynamic, team spirited and performance driven IT security professional with an extraordinary blend of technical skills, business acumen and leadership abilities. Industry recognized and sought after expert in a multitude of mature and emerging technologies. Broad experience in technology including systems, networking, security, and cloud operations.
Skills : QMAP, Certified Nursing Assistant, Basic Life Support / AHA.
- Turned this into a six-year engagement that generated close to $1.8 million dollars' worth of revenue for Great Northern.
- Oversaw the daily operations of Checkpoint Firewall-1s, and deployed and maintained the WebSense and Smartfilter proxy servers that handled the content filtering.
- Responsible for over twenty new B2C sites launching securely and successfully using iPlanet, Apache, ATG Dynamo, and Teamsite.
- Tasks included monitoring, tuning at application and kernel level, OS patching, and overall troubleshooting.
- Setup VERITAS NetBackup (backups) and Volume Manager (disk mirroring and RAID-5).
- Carried out many small consulting jobs consisting of Security Audits and Hardware/OS setup.
- Responsible for sales of over $600,000 worth of new hardware to support Procter and Gamble's growing internet needs.
Senior Security Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Senior Security Consultant with 20+ years experience in the following concentrations: Networks: Routers, switches, data center infrastructure, VPN, voice, enterprise management, wireless. Security: Firewalls, DMZs, intrusion detection/prevention, content filtering, pki, encryption, controls. Systems: UNIX/Linux, enterprise tools, virtualization, clustering, cloud, scripting, automation.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Led an information security risk assessment for a medium size company in the ecommerce industry using control frameworks including NIST 800-53, SANS Top 20, and BITS Shared Assessments.
- Addressed business controls, Information security best practices, Cloud security, and Social media.
- Reported on security gaps, business and technology risks, and remediation recommendations.
- Conducted a PCI DSS assessment of a mid-size company in mobile banking industry.
- Performed scoping and information gathering, policy, and evidence reviews.
- Documented the Report on Compliance (ROC) report.
- Conducted an IT Security Audit on large company on Data Loss Prevention (DLP) risks with focus on end-points.
- Evaluated effectiveness of DLP prevention controls and documented findings.
- Performed SOX 404 audit testing and documentation of IT General Controls and IT Application Controls.
Senior Security Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated leader motivated by a passion for people and desire to make an impactful contribution towards company success. Core Strengths Successful customer service background. Conflict resolution and problem solving experience. Detail oriented. Strong organizational skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to create a courteous and pleasant work environment.
Skills : Cyber Security Expert, Management.
- Supervised and preformed risk assessments & remediation strategies that created secure business process for engagements Created statements of work and final deliverables to Senior Management on all deployments, lead Security Engineer on all large deployments.
- Established intrusion detection systems, standards, counter-measures and policies and procedures for the monitoring of electronic infrastructure at various businesses and government offices.
- Gave security presentations, security audits, network reviews, setup firewall configurations and maintenance, VPN configuration and created network snapshots and needs assessments.
- Conducted & supervised security reviews, deep penetration scans, testing, and overall security posturing on security engagements.
- Enabled knowledge, mentoring & skills transfer to IT staff and senior management regarding IT Security and proper posturing performed ethical hacking to discover security risks and mitigation.
- Created custom IT policies and procedures.
- Supported the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and training for all corporate security areas to include Fire and Life Safety, Physical Security, Business Continuity and Corporate Crisis Management, Travel and Events, Intel, Investigations, and Operations.