Senior Software Consultant Resume
Summary : Senior Software Engineer with over 30 years experience designing, implementing and adapting sophisticated software applications. Proficient in iOS application development, Java, Groovy, Web-based Technologies (Grails, Spring, JSF), Relational Database, Object Oriented Design and Development, and Unix/Linux.
Skills : IOS, Java, Grails, Groovy, Object Oriented, Design Patterns.
- Supported clients through the development and implementation of robust and scalable software systems.
- Provided clients with solutions and hands-on technical experience for software projects that are delivered efficiently.
- Experienced working with insurance, health, government, financial, and telecommunications industry.
- Developed and sold the iOS app Sun Scouter, a tool for photographers or cinematographer that allows them to create a sunrise or sunset time lapse.
- Recorded the GPS location of the time lapse spot Calculates sunset or sunrise times for a user selectable day in the future Determines the length of the resulting movie, and allows the user to vary the length by setting timing parameters.
- Recorded a picture of the location Assembles the information (time and location) into a summary email that directs the photographer so that the time lapse can be captured.
- Developed applications to provide customers with a high quality suite of tools and an easy to use interface for purchasing and servicing auto insurance policies.
Senior Software Consultant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Microsoft .NET Professional with 11+ years of experience in architecture, design and development. Primary focus has been in developing web and windows applications utilizing ASP.net MVC, ASP.net Web Forms, C#, Win Forms, ADO.net, WCF, Web Services, SQL Server, COM+ Enterprise Services, XML. Experience in Database Development with SQL Server with expertise in T-SQL for writing complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and DTS jobs.
Skills : Microsoft .NET, C#, MS Visual Studio  Microsoft SQL.
- Involved in architecture, design and development of the multilocation web application.
- Communicated with back-end services (web services) through the BizTalk application server.
- Participated in Joint Application Development sessions with business analysts & SME's to capture workflow diagrams and finalize use case requirements.
- Designed & coded the framework, domain, and data access class libraries utilizing OOAD principles.
- Utilized AJAX in various views to provide a rich user experience.
- Implemented and delivered complete business workflows and modules.
- Coded SQL server stored procedures and functions.
- Coded ASP.net presenters and usercontrols utilizing ASP.net 2.0 features and design patterns.
Jr. Senior Software Consultant Resume
Objective : Sr. Software Consultant with broader experience on Business Intelligence solutions, Technical & Solution Architecture, Architecture Governance, Application & Database optimization, Processes Optimization, Technology Selection, Agile Adoption and Niche Technologies Evaluation, Data Modeling, Framework Development, Product Development, Technology Migration and Software Services Program Management, Project & Team leadership,etc.
Skills : C++, C#, Sql Server DB.
- Integrated various pharmaceutical companies for EDI X12/OAGIS & GS1 format messages used in Order Serialization, Order Aggregation, and Warehouse Inventory and automated Shipping Notifications using standard framework and process specific customizations.
- Simplified the processes after establishing supported message formats and reduced manual work by up-to 10 times.
- Integrated BizTalk operations with Antares sensor based conveyer system to generate messages Project: Deluxe Bankers Dashboard (SaaS) - SQL Server Database Schema Optimization and Test Planning Environment: SQL Server 2008 R2, MOQ, Jenkins.
- Optimized Deluxe Banking Product Databases Schemas to have consistency across 500 instances of the same DB schema (one per bank) to move to a multi-tenant host in the future.
- Established common schema structure, cleanup unused tables/indexes/views/stored procedures/functions and introduce accepted schema structures on all the databases using SQL Server sys tables view across databases.
- Designed & Developed Unit test framework using MOQ to enable TDD in the future and have test coverage on existing framework.
- Architected and Built Dynamics CRM application from ground up to decommission varied existing ecosystems and strive for a single data store to manage data Environment.
- Worked in defining integration with external vendors - JP Morgan Chase, internal data store - Mainframe systems, RightFax - Fax server service, Common Organization Email service, etc.
Senior Software Consultant I Resume
Objective : Lead Web 2.0 UI Architect, Creator of Exciting Dynamic 3D Web 2.0 Applications, C++, Java, J2EE, Rich Client Interfaces, Portals and App Servers(WebLogic, WebSphere, Liferay, and JBoss), JSR-168 Portlet Standard, Apache Tomcat Servlet Container, including iPlanet, Apache Tomcat, Windows Server 2003, Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.
Skills : Share Point, Content Management.
- Architected, Designed and Implemented Web 2.0 UI using the Google Web Toolkit (GWT and EXT).
- Implemented code in Presentation, Business and Data Layers.
- Created SQL Scripts to make various Data Corrections to the Telecommunications Order Processing and Billing Databases.
- Automated Order Processing for Telecommunications Order Entry and Fulfillment using php language for interactive dynamic web application.
- Guided and Mentored Junior Level Developers with Development Process.
- Created Java Code and Ant Build Scripts for Automated Nightly Builds.
- Architected Solutions to current problems.
- Heavily used XSLT to perform rules based transformations.
Senior Software Consultant II Resume
Headline : 10 Years of total professional IT experience in system, design, analysis, implementation, testing, development, and maintenance of business applications using N-Tier architecture. Expertise working in multiple domains - Health Care,Medical device and 5 years in Semiconductor industry. Excellent experience in Windows application development for Machine control components.
Skills : Project Management, Onsite Offshore coordination, java,.
- Fited Software application enable audiologist to configure hearing aids for patients as per the audiogram and features specific to patients.
- Layered architecture design where front end developed using WPF (PRISM) and backend Framework and lower components are developed using C#.Net.
- Designed and developed functional testing framework to automate functional testing of Fitting Framework.
- Worked with JSON serialization and De-serialization of C# Components includes Custom Converter and Type handling.
- Documented the requirement & design document - use Case, Class & Sequence Diagram.
- Worked with Wired and wireless Hearing Instrument using Speed link and Air link interface.
- Analyzed third-party binaries using IL Spy to understand the functionality and make sure it is serializable.
Senior Software Consultant III Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience in IT industry as .Net Developer. Accomplished Information Technology professional with strong Technical and Analytical skills, having complete systems development experience in Object Oriented and database technologies. Excellent working knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing, Analysis, Development, Implementation and Testing, Methods like Waterfall, Agile.
Skills : Cloud Computing - IaaS, Storage, PaaS, VDI.
- Served individuals who generally have limited access to consumer credit from banks, thrift institutions, credit card lenders and other traditional sources of consumer credit.
- Offered a title loan product which allows customers to meet their liquidity needs by borrowing against the value of their vehicles while retaining use of their vehicle during the term of the loan.
- Reviewed business requirements, functional specifications and gathering application knowledge from business analysts, designers and developers to identify and understand the project needs.
- Developed the User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Testing tasks in TFS from the business requirements gathered from the client.
- Participated actively in Daily scrum meetings and Defect Triage meetings.
- Developed and Reviewed test strategy, manual testing in Quality Center from the user stories and tasks.
- Extensively involved in interfacing and communicating with the business analysts to come up with efficient test plans and test cases.
Asst. Senior Software Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience working in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Struts, Web Services, EJB, JMS and XML technologies. Possess extensive knowledge of Core Java application development using software design patterns, development of web-based application utilizing various J2EE design patterns.
Skills : Object Oriented Design & Development, C++, C, UML, Embedded Software, VxWorks, DSP.
- Designs, Codes, Test Design, Test Execution, and Requirements Development for VxWorks based C software for a medical device.
- Designs and Prototypes of self-installable executables for software version updating.
- Designs, implements, and tests of VxWorks Downloadable Kernel Modules (DKMs).
- Controls of VxWorks Real-Time Processing (RTPs) executables.
- Processes and documents for FDA approval of the medical devices.
- Creates a product and support module in ca. Com using mvc3 with a razor.
- Implements and consumes web services (soap, WSDL and UDDI) for automatic data dump in SQL server.
Associate Senior Software Consultant Resume
Headline : Dimitry is an accomplished software engineer with over twenty years of experience in a wide range of Microsoft technologies in various industries, including publishing, retail, education, and industrial/office automation. Well versed in numerous programming languages, with high-level expertise in Object Oriented Design and Methodology, Distributed Design and Architecture, and Hardware/Software platform integration.
Skills : C#, Java, Rest-Assured, JUnit, Selenium, Visual Studio Load Test, SQL - Microsoft, Oracle MySql, Maven, Jenkins, Stash, Git, Visual Basic.
- Build out test cases from under 300 tests to over 1000.
- Setup test environments including installing and configuring SQL and IIS.
- Responsible for Deployment of builds and BVT runs.
- Responsible for Data validation using TSQL and scripts.
- Used TFS, VSTS, SQL, and tools such as Fiddler.
- Collaborated with another team in testing web services (Windows and WCF) which retrieves URL metadata from the public Bing API with a backend database job processing.
- Embedded in with developers.
Senior Software Consultant/Executive Resume
Headline : Senior Application Development Lead with 10+ years of experience, highlights include: Microsoft Certified Application Developer for .Net (MCAD). Responsible for a wide range of web application development and support activities including architecture, design, implementation, testing, and deployment for production.
- Responsible for developing a unified enterprise level web-based application.
- Communicates and oversees development work that remote user interface developers perform.
- Provides architecture direction in efforts to Design/Develop an enterprise-level web-based application.
- Deployed web-based applications to the JBoss application server and Mongo used to persist data Set up, configured, and maintained multiple JBoss and Apache web application servers Designed and developed an enterprise-level web-based applications to provide health and statistics information as well as to perform command/control functions for specific product engines.
- Analyzed existing systems flow and data usage in efforts to decipher new requirements to enhance their site performance.
- Modified several server-side Perl scripts to handle collection, processing, db backup and restore requests and command/control functions Used Perl for implementation and MySQL to persist data Performed various Linux Server Administration tasks as required by the different products Designed and developed a web application to route user-created messages through an enterprise messaging fabric.