Senior Tester Resume
Headline : Around 10 years of experience in IT industry QA Lead/Software Quality Assurance Tester activities such Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test planning, Test Case Creation, Test Execution, Defect management & Test Results reporting for Web based, Client/Server Desktop applications with strong understanding product logic.
Skills : Test planning, Test Case Creation, Test Execution.
- Analyzed Business requirements, performed ambiguity reviews and communicated inconsistencies between requirements and application.
- Developed software test plans, test design specifications, test scripts for various test scenarios.
- Tested application utilizing Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Analyzed business requirements and developed Detail Test Plan Test Strategy.
- Performed Black Box Testing -Functional and System Testing and UAT Expert in preparing Test Cases.
- Reported and Interacted with Developers Performed module, Integration, system and regression testing.
- Worked with management for compliance issue and deliverables.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sr.Senior Tester Resume
Objective : Over 7+ years of total IT experience Software Design, Development , Testing with emphasis Quality Assurance. Proficient both Manual Testing. Expertise System Requirement Analysis, GUI Testing, functionality testing, Integration Testing, Stress/Load testing, Black box techniques, Regression Testing, Security testing, User Acceptance testing, Compatibility testing, Integration testing, Smoke testing System testing.
Skills : Mainframe,SQL,Functional,Manual, UAT, CBT Testing, In Baking and Home Loan Mortgage domain.
- Worked on agile methodology.
- Uncharged of customer queries.
- In charged of TruCluster configurations and Cluster application availability services.
- Mapped requirements to business scenarios to assure that all requirements were covered.
- Involved in performance testing and analyzed response times under various loads.
- Used Performance monitor and Load Runner graphs to analyze results.
- Manually performed Back-End testing by writing SQL queries.
- Worked with users to develop user acceptance plan and test cases.
B.Tech In Mechanical Engineering
Jr.Senior Tester Resume
Objective : IT Professional with over 12+ years of proven IT experience in Software Testing and Quality. Assurance of web/cloud based and e-Commerce applications. Proficiency software quality activities throughout software development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling testing, defect tracking management reporting.
Skills : Testing, Calabash, QTP, Selenium, Test Case Design Techniques, Exploratory Testing, Automation Testing, Framework Designing.
- Attended Business reviews and Functional walkthrough.
- Reviewed Use cases and applied Static Testing on it.
- Developed Functional Test Cases & Procedures based on requirement specifications and business logic.
- Maintained the test cases and test plan version controlled as per configuration plan using IBM Rational Clear Case.
- Performed Data Quality and integrated testing.
- Manually written the SQL queries to test the back end database.
- Managed requirements and developed Test Scripts and Test Cases using Test Director.
Asst.Senior Tester Resume
Headline : Over twelve (12+) years of IT experience in testing of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart, ETL, OLAP, and Client/Server Applications. Expertise in creating Test Plan documents and developing test strategy documents and preparing. Traceability Matrices. Experience in testing involving ETL systems (Data stage and Informatica) Strong knowledge of different development lifecycles , methodologies, including SDLC, Agile development approach.
Skills : Manual Testing, White-box Testing, RESTApi Testing, C#.
- Reviewed System Requirement Specs (SRS).
- Created Use Cases process Flows, Data Flows, transitions Decision trees conducting Interviews, requirement workshops, brainstorming sessions; questionnaires with actuarial, stats, finance teams and getting requirement of system and changes need be done.
- Analyzed business requirements document and Involved developing test plan, test objectives, test Created Test strategies, test priorities etc.
- Performed Functional/Regression testing and Integration testing, Black box, System Testing and User acceptance testing.
- Created defect report and responsible for issues related to Bugs.
- Created high level of UAT test script.
- Created verification task in JIRA Responsible for analyzing change requests (CRs) for each release, reviewing requirements artifacts and test cases, provide level of effort (LOE) estimates and timely status updates on testing progress Performing Integration, System, UAT and Usability Testing.
Electronics and Communication
Associate.Senior Tester Resume
Summary : A detail oriented professional with over 10+ years of relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance (QA) and testing in IT services, government solutions, and other industries. Proficient in Manual, Automated, Performance testing on both Client-Server and Web-based applications, with multiple application server domains using tools like Win Runner, Load Runner, QTP, Selenium tools.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Automated.
- Created Mock services perform testing activities before interfaces were ready for testing.
- Prepared/Reviewed of test scripts Responsible for defect tracking used JIRA for same.
- Analyzed software specifications, story gap and identification of store systems application functionalities for QA activities.
- Attended daily Stand-Up meeting, PI planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo and Defect Triage meeting.
- Identified Test Scenarios, Design and Execute Test Cases.
- Provided certifications to pilots and project based on agile methodology.
- Performed all type of testing like smoke testing, Functional test, regression testing, data validation testing, Defines, develops implements quality assurance practices procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
Senior Tester III Resume
Objective : Over 8 years of IT experience Software Testing QA on Manual Testing and Automation testing which includes Web Application testing, SOA and Middleware Testing. Have exposure to Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Technologies. Professional endeavors include technical delivery client interaction from both onshore and offshore.
Skills : QA, Xml, Webservices.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, Integrations, Data Base, End2End and UAT Testing Defect logging, tracking and Defect management using Quality Center.
- Responsible for Test condition Test Case preparation, System test execution defect reporting Preparation of Estimation document.
- Performed Backed testing for oracle web logic integration Oracle11g Contact point for Testing.
- Related activities, communicates to client on Testing Updates on daily basis.
- Managed and mentored team three from offshore and responsible for any QA updates from Offshore.
- Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly status reports.
- Involved in performing end to end SOA testing with different teams working for different systems Used SOAP UI automation tool for testing web services.
Senior Tester II Resume
Objective : Senior Software Quality Assurance Professional with over 9+ years of core expertise Manual, Web services, Data base testing including five plus years of Test/QA Lead experience Excellent domain knowledge Media, Retail, HealthCare and E-Commerce Domains.
Skills : Selenium, Coded UI, Manual Testing.
- Conducted walk through meetings on the traceability matrix and test condition with onsite (CGI at Canada) to get approvals.
- Managed this project includes profile information, reward zone points maintenance to account management.
- Setup was brought using latest tool called Vagrant which aids developers and testers to replicate exact environment as production.
- Stored eCommerce platform allowing customers shop online using credit cards, gift cards and third party gift cards.
- Put forth major credit card companies such VISA, Discover MasterCard implemented for compliance.
- Responsibilities included analysis business and functional requirements, overall design, test plan development, test case generation, requirement tractability matrix (RTM), and documentation.
- Participated in daily standups, sprint planning, review and Retro meetings Interacted with the Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to understand the requirements and cover all the possible scenarios.
Senior Tester I Resume
Objective : Professional Domain knowledge in Retail (US) Experienced Agile (Scrum) Waterfall methodologies. Experienced POS ,Ecommerce testing.
Skills : Fire Safety, Web services, Data base testing.
- Designed reused other channels providing unified Ordering Interface and reusable business processes.
- Ordered Dispatch Service (ODS) and Order Management Framework(OMF) of Bell.
- Ordered control system which validates, distributes co-ordinates Bell Canada Holding orders to downstream systems.
- Supported submission product/service offerings from various channels providing unified Ordering interface and reusable business processes over different line of business.
- Responsible for returning customer profile detail and order information across various lines of business based on one more identifiers provided service consumer.
- Prepared traceability matrix from system requirement specifications.
- Prepared test conditions from traceability matrix.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Lead Senior Tester Resume
Objective : Extensive experience Onshore/offshore team leadership management experience. Software Engineering experience testing of different areas Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Extensive experience Manual Automation Testing Selenium, QTP & Load Runner.
Skills : Quality Assurance, QTP & Load Runner.
- Provided global consolidated trade and settlement view on CIB positions and balances in real-time across all regions.
- Coordinated test activities with project team.
- Worked with diverse QA teams located different locations Verified accuracy of Data executing SQL queries against database -Database testing.
- Extensively involved in writing Test Cases Creating Smoke, Functional and System Test Cases.
- Executed Test Cases and reporting defects.
- Responsible for doing Functional, Ad-hoc and Regression testing.
- Coordinated testing between multiple offices in the U.S.
Senior Tester Resume
Summary : Establish self within company that offers advancement based upon job performance, willingness learn through further education.
Skills : Management, Resources, Understanding Of SQL.
- Responsible for performing testing on multiple platforms.
- Tested software ranging from games to Web sites, including first person games Web sites dealing with medical field.
- Designed process flows and created Test data.
- Used Test Director to create test cases and run test scenarios.
- Wrote sales, test proposals, test plans and test case documents for applications, entertainment, eCommerce and educational environment testing.
- Tracked project hours and submitted reports to management and clients.
- Executed test cases to include: functionality, safety net testing, low-end PC/Mac, printer, web site and compatibility.