Staff Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a position, with an opportunity for advancement, that further expands my knowledge of electronic equipment, mechanical and electrical systems and/or audio production as well as business and client relations.
Skills : Ability to work independently and self-delegate tasks.
- Established a modem module for Amazon kindle with Qualcomm solution.
- Designed data structure of serial communication interface including USB and UART.
- Controlled Sleep state in modem based on ARM processor.
- Brought up an initial board with the hardware team, and controlled GPIO.
- Successfully analyzed complex issues in a timely manner, and collaborated with the Amazon software team.
- Implemented network features according to 3gpp specification and AT&T requirements.
- Debugged field issues from reporting customer and optimized protocol stack source.
Sr. Staff Engineer Resume
Summary : Over 12+ years of experience in software and applications development on various mobile domain. Expertise on Android Multimedia framework Expertise in development of OS independent middleware, hands on experience on many flavors of Linux OS, expertise in porting modules from one OS to the other, expertise in developing multithread framework, implemented cache manager, User Interface and rendering modules for mobile devices.
Skills : Android Multimedia, Programming, Operating System.
- Independently performed field work for site environmental and geotechnical investigations and remediations.
- Completed sampling designs, types and layouts.
- Logged soil cores, took various environmental, water and soil samples.
- Obtained, split, documented and delivered soil samples to be analyzed within current and applicable EPA guidelines.
- Worked on various phases of landfill design, including leachate pond design.
- Oversaw the placement of a geomembrane at large regional landfill.
- Regularly monitored, measured and interpreted water levels, purged wells, bailed and sampled water at various environmental sites.
- Performed and analyzed pump and slug test data using electronic data logger.
Staff Engineer - Webmaster Resume
Headline : Highly knowledgeable Staff Engineer/Lead Engineer/Sr. Technical Specialist with extensive experience in FEA, dynamic systems simulation, design consultation, resource allocation, project management and support for construction machinery and ground transportation vehicle production. Goal-driven professional with deep expertise in product development on a wide range of machinery.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Autocad, ANSYS Mechanical.
- Design and analyze mooring systems for mobile offshore drilling units (MODUs) and production platforms using ANSYS AQWA in accordance with API-RP-2SK.
- Designed 30-kip steel buoy and other structural components using ABS Rules for Building and Classing Underwater Vehicles, DNV Rule for Classification of Ships, and API-RP-2A-LRFD.
- Tested performance of structural components using ANSYS Mechanical FEA.
- Modified existing suction pile anchor for subsea equipment parking by designing a support structure to withstand vertical and lateral loading.
- Attend offshore mooring installations and recoveries to provide offshore technical support as needed.
- Assisted both the anchor handling vessels and MODUs for 1 to 4-week intervals in the Gulf of Mexico and Trinidad.
- Monitor mooring line catenaries to mitigate potential risk to assets and other possible hazard zones on the seafloor or in the water column.
Master Of Business
Principle Staff Engineer Resume
Objective : An engineer position in mechanical engineering that utilizes hands-on experience in new product development including innovation management, conceptual design, detail design, simulation analysis and optimization.
Skills : Water, Soil Classification, Environmental Laboratory Analysis, Soil Laboratory.
- Organize and direct the work activities of the Engineering and Maintenance Departments in accordance with management priorities.
- Design Production equipment/tooling and facilitate installation and operation.
- Direct Consultants in the design and construction of the facilities.
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance in all facets of manufacturing.
- Direct activities of maintenance in producing equipment or tooling for special projects.
- Establish and maintain record keeping system for departmental activities.
- Provide technical input as needed to other departments within the company.
- Compile and provide technical information for management.
System Staff Engineer Resume
Objective : Goal-driven professional with deep expertise in product development on a wide range of machinery. Skilled in developing successful working relationships up and down the organization chart necessary to successfully launch a broad array of products.
Skills : Process improvement, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Business Analysis.
- Interacts with clients from a variety of industries to determine product development needs and recommend appropriate activities to achieve the desired outcome.
- Perform and direct simulation work to the highest professional standards in order to retain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Interviews clients to discern engineering consulting needs.
- Authors technical proposals in collaboration with client consultations.
- Estimates the required resources and budget for a wide range of engineering projects.
- Leads and directs the technical resources for multiple consulting projects.
- Reviews and directs the design, analysis and validation testing of consultancy engineers.
- Subject matter expert in Finite Element Analyses and technical solutions for fatigue life considerations.
Master Of Science
Department Staff Engineer Resume
Summary : Experienced designer of complex electro-mechanical machines. Design, develop, document and execute mechanical/electro-mechanical solutions for components and machine assemblies. Comprehensive knowledge of design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, bill of material structure, CAD/graphics, and reading of drawings.
Skills : FEA, Microsoft Office, Unix/Linux Systems, Lasers/Optics.
- Lead engineer for fabrication of passenger tire building machines for Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
- Interfaced with local machine shop to manage design documentation release and production schedule for each machine.
- Increased high performance tire output of Philippine plant by 50%.
- Designer of equipment for revolutionary 2-Piece OTR tire.
- 2-Piece tire consisted of separate carcass and tread components.
- Carcass and tread are molded to mechanically "lock" together instead of being chemically cured together.
- Member of cross-functional team charged with developing field installation/removal process and equipment for this new tire concept.
- Patent application for novel tire rim clamp and tire change process submitted.
Trainee Staff Engineer Resume
Summary : Results-oriented mechanical engineer with many years of technical competence in defense, automotive, and aerospace industries. Recognized for focus on people, versatility, and dedication to completing projects. Strengths include analysis skills, test experience, and project management.
Skills : MS Office, Catia, Project Management, Matlab.
- Provided technical expertise, analysis, and support to develop advanced technologies and prototypes, working as primary analyst for rapid prototyping and advanced technology groups.
- Collected analyzed pressure, strain, and kinematic test data during cannon and projectile tests at Dugway Proving Ground.
- Only test engineer present on test team, yet test was completed on time, supporting aggressive test schedule.
- Performed survivability analyses for new variant of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle.
- Combined proprietary software with spreadsheet analysis to estimate armor penetration and blast effects, allowing designers to ensure adequate protection for crew.
- Developed Pro/E models and MS Excel analyses for firing dynamics of light vehicles mounting powerful cannons and for fire-out-of-battery cannons.
- Performed detailed and timely simulations involving direct/indirect fire vehicle systems and guided munitions, allowing rapid prototyping of designs.
- Authored key sections of proposals to develop new lightweight cannon and smart mortar munition.
Staff Engineer I Resume
Headline : Process Engineer with six years of technical and project management experience effectively developing, improving and transitioning new and acquired products and processes into production. Functional Experience: Process Improvement, Project Management, Commercialization, Product Development.
Skills : System modeling standards UML, IDEF, STEP - Product.
- Acted as resident expert and key contact for aqueous direct thermal ink processing and ink jet ink processing, filling and packaging.
- Worked to resolve internal and external concerns and complaints.
- Developed and improved processes to increase efficiency and save money.
- Developed database & reports to track live inventory data of materials, work in process and finished goods.
- Trained colleagues on failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) and acted as team leader for creation of a PFMEA for a direct thermal substrate.
- Wrote several hundred safety data sheets (SDSs) for new fluid ink products.
- Modified ink filtration process to improve changeover time, simplify process and decrease material costs.
- Designed new equipment to be manufactured that improved safety and work flow efficiency.
B.S. In Chemical Engineering
Staff Engineer II Resume
Summary : Total 9+ years of experience in software industry. Hands on experience in Linux and Android OS. Staff Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the hardware and software components of the product. This includes designing, developing and testing PCBs, firmware and systems software.
Skills : AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, HEC-HMS, ArcGIS, MicroStation.
- Worked on various site plans of commercial developments, including hotels, convenience stores and condominiums.
- Prepared several ALDOT driveway permit applications.
- Developed and prepared construction plans for the water system expansion for the Town of Belk in Fayette County.
- Completed storm water management/drainage improvement project (Tayler Circle) for the City of Tuscaloosa.
- Evaluated watershed, calculated runoff and designed drainage system.
- Managing Member/Head of Civil Engineering, CSS Mullins, LLC 2005 - 2008 Management: Developed and maintained a client base in the areas of Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Land Development for the civil division of the company.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new employees.
- Developed work schedule, assigned skill level appropriate tasks, reviewed work to ensure quality, technical competence and meet project deadlines.
Staff Engineer III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and skilled Engineer-in-Training with 1 year of experience looking to obtain an Entry Level Environmental/ Civil Engineering and Construction Management.
Skills : AutoCAD Drafting, Alpine Truss Design, Mitek Truss Design, Building Code Compliance Experience.
- Prepared more than 100 plansets per year for local and state submittal and approval.
- Prepared, filed, and scheduled state and local permitting forms and appointments.
- Developed material take off lists of all the lumber, fasteners, and hardware needed for the buildings.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets templates for post frame building design tailored for the multiple building types and codes.
- Spreadsheets used by design engineers daily to verify designs and check code issues.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets for use by material listers.
- Trained coworkers on use of the spreadsheets to ensure standard work practices.
- Designed trusses for post frame buildings.
Staff Engineer Lead Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Mechanical Engineer with over 20 years of experience in the consumer products industry. Expertise in product and manufacturing equipment design. Strong in understanding the first principles, modeling design, sourcing and testing performance of products or equipment. Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader managing cost effective projects both domestic and international. Known to be adaptable and a fast learner with strong analytical skills.
Skills : Autocad, Catia, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Word, Labview, Solidworks.
- Member of a product engineering software development team designing and writing software for an ESCON channel device driver.
- Principal duties were developing a real time embedded VRTX kernel operating system and channel interface functions.
- Ensured procedures adhered to ISO 9000 standards.
- Assisted in system administration, networks, and platform recommendations.
- Designed and coded extended BIOS for an 80386 support chip set using Microsoft Windows compilers and assemblers.
- Development Engineer Project leader for a disk test equipment development group.
- Worked in multifaceted arenas of software design creating robust real time hardware control and instrumentation with various interface/instrumentation buses.
- Designed interactive user interfaces, created and maintained data collection data bases, and designed data communication protocols.
Staff engineer Resume
Headline : Professional with proven leadership and team building skills that translate into maximum service in the interest of customers, employees and the public. Excellent interpersonal communications skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
Skills : Office Procedures Visio, Visio.
- Perform operations shifts in Master Control.
- Monitor and correct when necessary, all inbound and outbound delivery systems and media (audio, video, and data) to maintain FCC compliance and the highest engineering standards possible.
- Operate satellite downlink systems and file transfers to accommodate airing and delay of various program feeds.
- Manage multi-channel operations with meticulous attention to detail, assuring a smooth transition of all program materials.
- Conduct technical checks of programs and interstitial material to maintain quality recordings.
- Maintain excellent communications with Traffic, Maintenance and other Operations personnel to report and correct problems.
- Complete necessary discrepancy reports and notifications.
- Maintain logs and documentation as required.