Recovery Associate Resume
Objective : Hardworking individual that will work to complete any given task, and satisfy customers to the best of her abilities. trained in Marketing and Business Management, and am currently in the Business Transfer program at Bellevue College. expand horizons and graduate from Bellevue College with Associates in Business and get into UW's Foster School of Business.
Skills : Networking, Computer Operations, MS Office Knowledge.
- Tested, checked, analyzed each product, to see if they are salvageable.
- Re-packed items in perfect condition, and send them back to stock, fix any item not in perfect condition, and send them to As-Is (Clearance section), dispose of any item not sell-able.
- Supported Coworker Scan off damaged items out of stock, filter and condense pallets of furniture that need to be built, keep track of orphans (multi-box items, missing boxes to complete set) as well as find other orphans to create a full set to send back to stock.
- Searched for, and answer spare parts calls for customers.
- Operated balers, (cardboard, crusher, plastic, and paper), call out any full balers, organize and sort, light bulb recycling.
- Helped out in parts of the department that are lacking.
- Helped in each area if someone or floor was need of help with clothes they had to put back.
Business Transfer In Student
Jr. Recovery Associate Resume
Objective : Handy with multiple types of tools. can perform various maintenance tasks. I.e plumbing, electrical, dry wall patching, etc.
Skills : Very Maintenance Savy.
- Certained part of the store that was in charge of keeping things neat and organized and clean.
- Walked up and down each isle pulling all the products to the front of the shelf to make it look as if the shelve was fully stocked.
- Charged of making sure products were always in stock on the shelves.
- Helped with store cleanup after closing.
- Swept, cleaned the bathrooms, made sure the store was neat and ready for opening the next day.
- Assisted a customer who was looking for a particular set of garden gloves.
- Included helping out with, clothes that were in the fitting room.
N/A In Mortuary Science
Sr. Recovery Associate Resume
Headline : More than 6 years of successful experience in customer service/accounting support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting. Possess solid computer and communication skills. Excellent knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and WordPerfect.
Skills : Fast Worker, Leadership Development, Cleaning, Customer Service, Team Worker, Communications.
- Assisted individuals in setting up payment plans Updating and editing upwards of 75 accounts on a daily basis Use Accurint and TLO for skip-tracing Answer incoming calls, direct them to appropriate department and assist when needed Use system FACS, where accounts are located, on daily basis.
- Followed up on paperwork on past individuals who are on payment plans.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Recovery Associate I Resume
Objective : Like working with different people and building a team to achieve all their goal.
Skills : Customer service skill, Management ski)l, Communication .
- Helped cleaning up the clearence rack.
- Needed to be put back from the said fitting room.
- Helped fold the clothes and make sure they were neat the way they were.
- Loved the job wished they could of kept.
- Charged with identifying and investigating claims for these type cases.
- Supported communication activities for the program internal to IPA, such as outreach to country offices and management of P&R’s Salesforce page.
- Created original content via blogs and other pieces.
Recovery Associate II Resume
Objective : A highly self- motivated and goal oriented professional. A proven track record demonstrating strong analytical and problem solving skills. Builds confidence in customers and business partners through clear and prompt verbal and written communication.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft.
- Conducted outgoing/incoming debtor calls to establish re-payment schedules.
- Obtained financial documents, negotiating with debtors on settlement offers.
- Conducted county searches for Liens/Taxes/Foreclosures.
- Conducted Skip Trace Searches Prepare Credit Bureau Searches and provide review to VP.
- Responsible for assisting furniture department with loading of guest purchases.
- Contributed to fundraising efforts by identifying funding opportunities, prospecting donors, and supporting the development of concept notes and proposals.
- Supported policy outreach activities, including planning of events and creating and disseminating knowledge products that synthesize research results with existing knowledge.
Bachelor Of Science In Management
Recovery Associate III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position within a company, where professional experience, education and abilities stand as an advantage for personal growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Teamwork, Problem Resolution.
- Worked independently, and was able to follow through to ensure that the job got done.
- Charged of handling Second Injury Fund cases.
- Recovered money for the policy holder from the State of Louisiana.
- Accounted and maintained of Second Injury Fund Files was a must.
- Reported were made and provided to upper management.
- Developed strong communication skills due to a daily contact with attorneys, doctors, injured workers, employers, and with the State Second Injury Fund's various clerical staff.
- Supported project development activities, including but not limited to liaising with researchers and implementing organizations, and coordinating matchmaking events and trainings.
Recovery Associate/Assistant Resume
Summary : To start a career in the field of customer service will be able to grow as a professional, also to start a career with a company where might be able to learn from.
Skills : Perform Vital Signs.
- Received a Magic Making Reward for always helping customers.
- Provided outstanding customer service.
- Sorts clothes by brand putting them away in the appropriate area.
- Organized the clearance racks by size.
- Assisted customers with questions about where certain brands are and different merchandise.
- Informed employees on different merchandise Macys carries.
- Supported grant reporting to P&R’s donors.
Bachelor Of Science
Recovery Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position utilizing comprehensive expierence and industry knowledge. EXPIERENCE: Ross Department Stores Security Guard Guarded and secure commerial properties against fire, theft, vandalism and illegel entries. Observed departing personel to guard against theft of company property. Permitted authorize personell to enter property.
Skills : word, excel, power point, customer sercive, time management, detail orientated.
- Cleaned interiors of storage tanks to remove emulsion and incrustations, using brooms, squeegees, scrapers, water and solvents.
- Drained tanks, connected hose to water or steam lines and sprayed walls, roofs and bottom of tanks.
- Sweeped up debris and shoveled sludge into buckets and wheelbarrows.
- Examined doors, windows and gates to ensure that they were secure.
- Registered at watch stations to record time of inspection trips.
- Recorded data such as property damage and unusal occurences.
- Responsible for organization and replacement of inventory items back on the shelves.
Assistant Recovery Associate I Resume
Summary : Loss Mitigations / Collections /Training /Customer Service Doing a good job and achieving the desired end result is primary motivation. While enjoy working on a project on own, particularly motivated by the buzz of working in a team. It's very rewarding working closely with others who share the same common goal.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Spanish.
- Conducted property damage appraisals, Title and lien releases, follow up on impound notices.
- Collected 1.5 million dollars in 2002 on charge off loans.
- Maintained monthly reports.
- Worked front-end collections and repo skip accounts.
- Worked non collateral as well as collateral accounts.
- Demonstrated at this job were excellent communication skills. Having a positive and caring attitude.
- Coordinated with relevant IPA teams such as research support, programs, grants, legal, finance, global operations and external relations.
Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recovery Associate Resume
Objective : Talented Sales Associate/assistant effective at multi-tasking and maintaining a friendly attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers/visitors . Maintains clean secure environment while consistently achieving goals. Shows leadership and is committed to job , very determined and complete every task that is provided to me.
Skills : Hairstyling; cutting, braiding, and hair extensions,.
- Consisted of quite a few things. Making display stands, folding clothes, stocking shelves, interacting with customers and assisting their needs.
- Stored and made sure everything looked presentable.
- Learned a lot about retail during time with Macy's.
- Interacted with the customers, cleaning up and restocking the sales floor.
- Cleaned out the fitting rooms and putting everything back in the proper place.
- Coordinated the regular competitive funding process, including drafting the calls for proposals, communicating with research teams, and managing the proposal process
- Tracked the status of grants and projects in P&R’s portfolio.