Summary : 14 plus years of experience as a Steward. Seeking lasting employment in a positive atmosphere that will be challenging, as well as rewarding.
Skills : MS Office, Cleaning & Sanitation skills, Organized, Administrative.
- Maintained an 800 line ACD call system with incoming calls from the region, utility customers with regards to their Gas and Electric bills.
- Worked independently with Gas and Electric shop dispatchers to get real-time accounts for the restoration of power outages.
- Scheduled appointments using the Matrix system generally two to four our windows for those field technicians.
- Understood and transferred knowledge of the meter to cash process as well as delivery, distribution and infrastructure daily to customers.
- Issuing credit if there was an error with a meter reading which resulted in an overbilling or adjusting a bill and sometimes rebilling if necessary, basically issuing a recalculated bill.
- Handled customers Move in's and out's from one location to next, providing them with an actual meter reading for accurate billing at the close of their service.
- Assist in a supervisory capacity to handle escalated calls from irate customers as well as a Peer coach, current and future associates.
- Providing training of core company standards, system training, and knowledge of the job.
Jr. Steward Resume
Objective : Steward with 4 years of experience, is now looking to obtain a position in the workforce that will provide job growth and the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Computers Skill, Typing, Microsoft Words, Office Excel, Customer Service/Inventory, Customer Service, Management, Food Production.
- Organize silverware, pans, dishes, stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, tea bags, tableware, and linens.
- Serve food and beverages to patrons, remove dishes and glasses from table or counters take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Prepare hot and cold drinks for patrons, and assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating and thanking guests.
- Provide guests with information about local areas including giving directions for childcare Babysitting.
- Maintain a safe play environment, also read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Maintain records such as students grades, test grades, homework, reading logs, Grade homework and test Develop visual aids.
- Distribute teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers and pencils to students.
- Type file and duplicate materials Laminate teaching materials to increase their durability under repeated use.
Chief Steward Resume
Summary : 20+ years of vast experience in Maintenance, Home Improvement, Construction, Hospitality, Food & beverage and Customer Service, In-depth knowledge of drywall, electrical work, floor tiles, painting, and plumbing. Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
Skills : Time Management, Personable, Loyal Dependable, Customer Service, Inventory Management.
- Performed daily maintenance of assigned apartment complexes for the day.
- The daily task consisted of plumbing, electrical and carpentry work, floor tiling, painting and cabinet/counter replacements.
- Assist less-skilled workers in different phases of building, construction, and general maintenance.
- Review all works performed by them to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Ensuring proper use of all tools in the workshop for cutting, bending and welding of equipment.
- Carry out a detailed evaluation of workshop equipment to ensure that they are in good condition for proper functioning.
- Inspecting equipment such as refrigerators and air conditioners from time to time for proper cleaning, speed and temperature, and adequate lubrication.
- Repair and change locks in the building to ensure maximum safety of all people.
- Including grounds works b mowing lawns, weeding flower beds, clearing grasses, removing snow and ice on sidewalks to ensure a clean and healthy environment.
Data Steward Resume
Objective : Steward with 5 years of experience is now seeking to obtain the position in a reputable institution wherein my skills and professional experience can be utilized towards professional growth and development of the company and myself.
Skills : Bilingual - English /Spanish, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Oral Communication, MS Office.
- Direct and assist passengers in emergency procedures.
- Attend briefings concerning weather, routes, emergency procedures, crew coordination, length of trips, food and beverage services offered, and numbers of passengers.
- Check to ensure that food, beverages, blankets, reading material, emergency equipment, and other supplies are aboard and are inadequate supply.
- Determine special assistance needs of passengers such as small children, the elderly, or disabled persons.
- Present menus to passenger and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Check with passengers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Take orders and serve food or beverages to passengers, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Clean table and counters after passengers have finished dining.
Busser Steward Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as a Busser Steward. Talented and detailed oriented multi-tasker with a passion for success. A proven track record for leadership and seeks to apply skills to a progressive and expanding franchise. Promotes and sets the stage for a friendly, nurturing, professional environment for both associates and customers.
Skills : Account Payable, and Account Receivable. Utilized Software Including Microsoft Office Tools, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dish machine cleans dishes, silverware, and glassware by operating dish machine.
- Places bus pans in cook's line; cleans dirty dishes as needed.
- Keeps cook line well stocked with china / hot plates.
- Keeps glassware organized at all times, storing dishware in the proper location.
- Polishes all silver when needed, empties all dirty dishware in the employee cafeteria, washes and returns to the proper location.
- Assists in the breakdown of banquet functions, and wash dishes of functions.
- Maintains a clean kitchen environment by assisting kitchen personnel in following standard cleaning practices.
- Assists kitchen personnel with set-up and breakdown of the cafeteria.
- Clean dishes, silverware, and glassware with the dish machine.
- Assist in the breakdown and clean up of all banquet functions.
Steward I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Steward. A hard-working individual who seeks a healthy work environment and a way to excel in various fields. Able to follow directions and complete the needs of the company.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service, MS Office, Data Entry, Typing, Operations.
- Responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and service ware.
- Assisted in taking Guest Surveys for continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Daily performed the following to the highest standards: The washing of dishes and operations of the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils.
- Scrubbed pots and pans Burnish, de-tarnished and polished silver.
- Stocked and maintained supplies and equipment.
- Performed all needed cleaning duties needed to assure cleanliness and adherence to all local state and OSHA standards.
- Sanitize all areas and surfaces accordingly with assigned chemicals as well as assist in the training other stewards, as needed.
Head Steward Resume
Summary : 26 years of wide experience as a Head Steward. Custodial experience cleaning a wide range of facilities, including restaurants, hotel, condominiums, offices and military living quarters. Knowledge of cleaning equipment, products, and techniques. Reliable and friendly working as a team member or independently.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Organized, Customer Service, CRM, Cleaning, Cooking.
- Set up banquet tables for parties, verify supplies, inspect service room workstation and prepare for operations.
- Support with line maintenance, clearing and sweeping dirty dishes.
- Provide assistance for some preparation plus banquet items under directions of management.
- Ensure to have clean and well maintained kitchen plus dish areas, walls, floors and drains.
- Assist to maintain kitchen storage areas clean and well stocked.
- Ensure to wash and sanitize entire large cookware by hand in three compartment sinks.
- Ensure to clean and sanitize entire kitchen as well as hand sinks in either kitchen prior to end of given shift.
- Arrange dumpsters for kitchen deposit and dish room garbage.
- Ensure to keep floor clean and maintain free of food, spills and trash plus other obstacles.
Objective : Steward with 2 years of experience is looking to obtain a customer service position where one can maximize the people-oriented experience, problem analysis and problem-solving abilities in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Cooking, Cleaning, CRM, Inventory, Order Management, Operations, Typing, Data Analysis.
- Supervises kitchen employees who are actively engaged in cooking and non-cooking to ensure clean, efficient, and economical food service.
- Assigns kitchen helper and other non-cooking employees to such activities as dishwashing and silver cleaning.
- Inspects kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and order.
- Hires and discharges employees, and posts time and production records.
- Observes and evaluates employees' performance to devise methods for improving efficiency and guard against theft and wastage.
- Takes inventories of food, china, silverware, and glassware.
- Clean all ovens, steam kettles, mixers, and other equipment as needed.
- Reports shortages and requisitions replacement of equipment from purchasing agent.
Utility Steward Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Utility Steward with 8 years background in the industry. Core competencies include instructing, preparations, and organization as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Computers Skill, Typing, Microsoft Words, Office Excel, Customer Service/Inventory, Customer Service, Management, Food Production.
- Responsible for purchase, prodding, and timely service of meals.
- Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude.
- Ability to assign strict attention to detail, and decision-making in critical situations.
- Unique ability to quickly to changing situations, also assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Make sure clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Prepare a variety of foods according to the customer's order or supervisor 's instructions, following approved procedures.
- Clean gallery area, equipment, utensil, dishes, and silverware.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
Steward Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Steward Manager with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Meticulous, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Flexible and innovative thinker with an optimistic attitude in the face of challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, 26-foot Truck Driving, Budgeting, Program Development.
- Assisted in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition.
- Checked temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, and heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Cleaned and sterilized equipment, facilities and organized eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Ensured freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Helped with preparation, set-up, and service for catering events.
- Kept the dining room and kitchen area clean by performing cleaning and laundry duties.
- Performed other tasks as assigned by the sous chef or chef.
- Placed clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
Associate Steward Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as an Associate Steward, is now seeking to obtain a culinary management position in food and beverage; where one can exercise the years of excellence in the field personally and professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Documentation, Cleaning, Cooking, Inventory, Ordering, CRM.
- Worked entire dish room training multiple people to properly use the dishwasher safely and according to procedures.
- Scraped food from dirty dishes and placed them in racks on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Recorded water temperature and monitored chemical solution levels.
- Timely serviced every line station with clean supplies in rotation.
- Maintained kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Kept the kitchen safe, clean, and sanitized.
- Washed worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
Headline : Steward is responsible for the overall operation and success of events. This includes, but is not limited to, event planning and execution, leading event efforts, marketing and sales, event management, and community management.
Skills : Serve Safe Certified, Customer Service, Data Entry, Typing, MS Office, Analysis.
- Responsible for ordering all products for the restaurant.
- Received and inspected products delivered by all purveyors.
- Reconciled purchase orders and arranged for the return of goods and credit to account as necessary.
- Performed an extensive weekly inventory of all products for the restaurant.
- Maintained daily variance reports for all perishable food items.
- Responsible for storage of products based on the Cheesecake Factory guidelines.
- Performed daily check of refrigeration equipment to be sure all were in good working order.
- Responsible for the setup and break down in the designated area as instructed by the supervisor.