Supervisor Assistant Resume
Summary : Self motivated individual looking to attain a challenging and rewarding position to learn and grow professionally within a well established organization.
Skills : Cashiering,Customer Service,Phones,Accounting,Bookkeeping,Marketing,Sales,Ten Key,Balancing,Processing Apps,computer Experience,excel,spread Sheet,Lotus 1 & 2, Data Entry,processor,call Center,customer Service,phones,accounting Services,ten Key,word Perfect,lotus 123.
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of over 200 colleagues and up to 1200 plus guest at any given time.
- Responsible for the training and daily operations of the Security Department to ensure the hotels liabilities are kept at the lowest level possible while still providing excellent customer service.
- Ensured that his team stays current with their safety programs to meet OSHA requirements.
- Entrusted with managerial access to private company website for assisting team members.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers.
- Used trilingual: french and creole ability to present self professionally at all times.
- Assisted manager as lead representative answering team customer service inquiries.
Supervisor Assistant III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a team oriented company, which can utilize skills and experience to help exceed company objectives. With the advantage of speaking and writing both Spanish and English.
Skills : CPR & AED, Driving, Customer Service, Salesman.
- Provides Customer service by acknowledging the Customer, identifying Customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, locating merchandise, resolving Customer issues and concerns, and promoting products and services, while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise, removing damaged or out-of-date goods, setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays, signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Maintains area of responsibility in accordance with Company policies and procedures by properly handling claims and returns, zoning the area, arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies, identifying shrink and damages, and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following Company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures, utilizing equipment appropriately, setting up displays, maintaining modular integrity, receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise, and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Assists in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays, and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled.
- Stocking/Receiving - Follows proper procedures to prevent theft and loss when stocking, receiving, maintaining, and securing goods.
- Receives, stages, and delivers goods to appropriate areas throughout the Facility in a timely manner.
Associate In Business Management
Supervisor Assistant II Resume
Headline : Goal-oriented and dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Strive to give the best customer service capable of and to always put customers first. a fast learner and open to new opportunities!.
Skills : Microsoft .Bilingual ,communication ,organization Interpersonal ,adaptability Leadership TEAM WORK.
- Formulated pricing policies. Determined daily coupons.
- Ensured pricing is correct. Worked on store displays.
- Attended trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coached, counseled, recruited, trained, and disciplined employees.
- Evaluated on-the-job performance.
- Identified current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensured merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
Supervisor Assistant I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated tax professional. Strong verbal, listening and written skills. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public. Able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately, and efficiently. Adept at multitasking to achieve individual and team goals. Diverse background includes, customer service and supervision. Committed to quality and excellence. SUMMARY HIGHLIGHTS English Microsoft Word Taxwise Microsoft Office Excel Taxslayer Type 43 wpm.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Greets all customers politely when they enter the restaurant.
- Records customer orders, both at the counter and at the drive-through (if applicable).
- Transfers orders to the kitchen to ensure their preparation.
- Monitors orders and ensures their prompt delivery.
- Helps package food in boxes and bags.
- Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when necessary.
- Up-sells in-store promotions, when applicable.
Associate/Supervisor Assistant Resume
Objective : To Secure A Position Utilizing Knowledge, Skill And Experiences That Provides New Challenges And Opportunities.
Skills : Coaching , Quick Learner, Team Work ., Bilingual, Time Management , Positive Attitude, Problem Solving,Adaptability, Customer Service .
- Drives sales through converting customers to buyers, inspiring ideas and embracing company technology.
- Gauges customer traffic patterns and help shift resources during peak times.
- Drives team members to achieve company daily goals.
- Interprets and processes information and ideas Handle changes for all registers.
- Answers all operational questions for team members.
- Listens and resolves all customer issues and concerns.
- Bundle material in the order MSO paper was given by supervisor -Threads, labels, material needed to be in the sew operators machine ready before.
In Progress Of In Human Services
Associate/Supervisor Assistant I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, dedicated and experienced professional. Well organized where knowledge can be applied with opportunity to further develop professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Critical Thinking.
- Guided daily temps with Skin care/ Body Wash/ shampoo projects every morning Maintain constant communication with requestors, chemist, engineers and CTI persons related to projects preferable through email.
- Recorded accurate Oden Filler Worksheets as well as Grisso NA Hand fillers.
- Recorded proper Cleaning Logs for Oden Fillers as well as grisso Hand NA fillers.
- Maintained Inventory of packaging and inventory supplies.
- Maintained general hygiene and sterilization of all labs and equipment.
- Enforced safety rules and regulations as a member of safety committee.
- Completed all projects to the best of my abilities, which includes steaming fillers, filling Bulk products, print affix labels, pack and shipped samples.
Certificate In Dental Assisting
Supervisor Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with 9 years of experience in a Healthcare facility with extensive knowledge in CPT, ICD-9 coding, Anatomy and Physiology and Medical Terminology. Very focused with great communication skills and willing to learn or be trained in any area of healthcare.
Skills : CPR Certified, First Aid Certified.
- Experienced working in a healthcare facility, Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, NC with many tedious responsibilities in many different areas.
- Worked for 2 years as a Supervisor assistant in a Neurodiagnostic/Sleep Lab which included but was not limited to creating and continuously filing charts, applying charges for EEG, EMG, Sleep studies, and beyond.
- Verified and scheduled appointments via telephone with patients and physicians offices.
- Ordered supplies for department from inhouse and outside vendors.
- Balanced charge master and attended monthly meetings for department.
- Created and annually updated Policies and Procedures, diagnostic forms, charge and order forms for the department.
- Verified Physician orders for procedures within department.
Sr. Supervisor Assistant Resume
Summary : Disciplined warehouse professional knowledgeable about material load capabilities, site analysis and general logistics.
Skills : Welding, Equipment Operation, Repair.
- Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Ensured timely response in picking and packing of reorders.
- Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
- Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
- Promoted shop safety by working in a safe manner.
- Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
- Accurately completed service reports and warranty forms.
Associate Of Science In Criminal Justice
Jr. Supervisor Assistant Resume
Objective : Currently working for the Warren County School District as a Paraprofessional. have worked for the district for 22 years. work with Learning Support Student and Life Skill Students.
Skills : Graphic Design, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Set up yearly training meetings. Complied with State codes.
- Coordinated various activities and supervised children ages 3 to 7 Organized group activities that develop children's physical and social growth .
- Provided assistance, direction, and information to children, staff, and parents.
- Substituted attendant to multiple schools within the school district.
- Developed age appropriate activities, that keep children active and help them feel develop skills, teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Verified inspections and job sites.
- Reviewed material lists, read blueprints and made material lists.
Early Childhood Development
Supervisor Assistant Resume
Objective : Self-motivated professional with expertise in interpersonal communications, human resources, and management skills. Highly organized, resourceful, and proven to proficiently manage fast-paced work environments. Obtain an advanced understanding of customer needs for high levels of patient satisfaction.
Skills : Parking Attended /staffing /security, Forklift Driver, Electrician Apprentice, Texas Electrical Apprentice W/license.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Uses Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization Fluent in English and Spanish Knowledge of Microsoft Words, navigate into the internet and Power Point.
- Demonstrates proficiencies in telephone and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
- Calmes upset/angry customers, researched and rapidly solved problems and rebuilt client trust to prevent the loss of key accounts.