Yard Laborer Resume
Objective : Seeking employment that will provide an opportunity for to utilize sound work ethic and sales skills, while working as part of a driven team.
Skills : OSHA 10 Certification, Fork Lift Operations Certification.
- Adjusted controls to guide, position, or move equipment, such as cranes, booms, or cameras.
- Attached identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Attached slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Bundled and band material such as fodder or tobacco leaves, using banding machines.
- Connected electrical equipment to power sources so that it can be tested before use.
- Directed spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Guided loads being lifted to prevent swinging.
- Installed protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
Sr. Yard Laborer Resume
Summary : To become a valuable member of the company, and help the department exceed the expectations of the company Abilities Able to perform at high standards that was instilled.
Skills : Familiar With Contraction Materials.
- Attached identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Recorded numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Moved freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
- Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.
- Assembled product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Loaded and unloaded ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
- Connected hoses and operate equipment to move liquid materials into and out of storage tanks on vessels.
- Packed containers and re-pack damaged containers.
Jr. Yard Laborer Resume
Summary : To gain employment with a company or institution that offers a consistently positive atmosphere to learn and implement new technologies for the betterment of the community.
Skills : Office Applications, Basic Computer, Customer Service, Mechanic.
- Handled railroad ties and steel plates.
- Operated and maintained different heavy equipment including, skid steer, front end loader, excavator.
- Added coolant to reservoirs of machines and lubricated machine parts and ways, using grease gun and oilcan.
- Moved and stored material and maintained yard and grounds of debris both organic and metal.
- Cleared wood chips from conveyors.
- Stacked bundles of railroad ties.
- Executed daily operations of sorting and separating steel.
- Cleaned around work areas with broom and shovel.
Yard Laborer III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time Yard Laborer position utilizing skills in pursuing a long term career.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Customer Service.
- Cleaned and refaced all concrete panels.
- Checked all forms and shoring equipment once we offloaded it from the trucks.
- Straightened and welded busted frames.
- Helped pull orders and get trucks loaded.
- Separated and weighed wedge bolts in 5 gal buckets and cut aluminum beams when damaged.
- Cleaned forms on the top of the hill to welding and refacing forms.
- Learned how to weld, use a wall saw, pull orders, drive a bobcat.
Bachelor Of Arts
Yard Laborer II Resume
Headline : Aspiring to become a software engineer and grow as a individual. Individual with great organizational skills, problem solving skills, time management skills, and pays close attention to details. Able to learn to use new computer software fast. Possess advanced skills in all Microsoft office applications
Skills : Welder, Supervisor, Machine Operation, Equipment Operator.
- Operated forklift equipment at an advanced skill level.
- Operated metal saws to cut pipe.
- Operated woodworking equipment to manufacture fence pickets and panels.
- Loaded and unloaded tractor-trailer trucks in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintained the cleanliness, organization and safety of the inventory warehouse and yard.
- Received incoming inventory and reconcile against purchase order.
- Kept management apprised of any delays or discrepancies.
- Performed other miscellaneous duties as required by Branch Manager.
Yard Laborer I Resume
Headline : Worked in multiple different fields from construction to customer service and have had success in all areas. Enjoy being friendly and working with customers as well as working with hands via material handling or with hand and power tools.
Skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Basics Of C++ Programming.
- Provided care for merchandise to keep it healthy or stacked nicely.
- Provided sales advice to customers looking at the products to find what best suited their needs.
- Participated in over 400 hours of leadership training through camps and conferences.
- Submitted over 600 hours of community service through volunteering as a mentor through the 4-H program and counseling at camps.
- Ran a small business of selling stockfish to local fishing stores and ponds for 8 years.
- Operated the loader, shear, car crusher, and bobcat.
- Represented selves and the Company professionally at all times.
Yard Laborer/Worker Resume
Objective : Seeking a rewarding position that utilizes skills in leadership, security work practices, and productivity. Energy and drive to learn new tasks quickly. Great leadership skills, communication skills verbal/written, and work well with groups or alone.
Skills : Customer service, Communication, Organization, Project Management, Time Management.
- Cleaned all construction areas to avoid hazards.
- Applied paint to unfinished edges of plastic panels using a hand roller.
- Cut materials to specified sizes for installation using power saws and tile cutters.
- Assisted in caulking wall trim to properly seal them.
- Assembled components with hand and power tools.
- Cleaned and finished sub-assemblies or assemblies using hand or power tools.
- Assembled building material components, including wall panels for water heaters.
AS In PTA
Yard Laborer/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 3 years customer service experience. 1 year warehouse experience. Love work that is a challenge, love learning new things.
Skills : Forklift, Building And Lawn Maintenance.
- Assisted Mechanics and Salesmen.
- Maintained inventory of equipment, buckets, tracks, and attachments.
- Cleaned machines before and after-sales.
- Performed shop maintenance through sweeping and removal of garbage, debris, mud, and snow.
- Hauled attachments to various job sites and other store locations.
- Retrieved specialty parts needed by the Service Department.
- Built loads for shipment.
Safety And Health
Associate Yard Laborer Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience in Construction work. Reliable and dependable. Superb attendance and punctuality. Quality and efficiency. Dedicated and passionate.
Skills : Slight Banding, Labor, Warehouse Employee, Digging, And Locating.
- Refurbished laptops, desk stations, test stations, and various computer components.
- Responsible for organizing and palletizing of recyclable computers.
- Ensured timely completion of set goals in order to meet daily quotas.
- Performed physical duties in a safe manner with speed and accuracy.
- Counted, weighed, measured, and examined the packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
- Warehouse Worker.
- Responsible for yard maintenance, such as organizing pipe racks and hoses and cutting and weed eating grass.
- Conducted service to equipment to include changing oil/oil filters and fuel lines and fuel filters of diesel-powered water pumps.
Associates In Business
Yard Laborer Resume
Objective : To secure a job with an established company leading to a career with advancements in responsibilities and promotions. Seeking employment with a company that will require to utilize skill, abilities, and experience to ensure the company's success.
Skills : Heavy Machinery Forklift Certification, Also Operate Bobcat, Backhoe And Front End Loader.
- Ran a block molding machine, responsible for daily pre-maintenance and repairs plant-wide.
- Ordered the rock and cement needed for the next day run.
- Worked hard, showed leadership skills, and was training for future supervisors.
- Managed equipment and parts in the yard and shop, maintenance of vehicles, tools, and parts, snow removal, and other assigned duties.
- Gained a good foundation of knowledge pertaining to the company and role within it.
- Improved the appearance and organization of the yard without any major injuries or damages to property or vehicles.
- Assisted customers in loading and unloading their vehicles.