ABA Therapist Resume
Summary : Seeking a career opportunity with your company where can compliment skills and contribute in an effective manner to be an asset, and an effective individual to your company in order to serve individuals to the best of ability with and without disabilities.
Skills : Clinical Therapist, Clinical Technician.
- Develop or implement strategies to meet the needs of students with a variety of disabilities.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment or materials to prevent injuries and damage.
- Block, redirect and ignore maladaptive behaviors based on student's behavior protocol.
- Organize and supervise games or other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) and positive reinforcement.
- Teach students personal development skills, such as independence and self-advocacy.
- Attend professional meetings, workshops, and complete Autism Internet Modules to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required.
ABA Therapist Resume
Summary : Excellent career opportunities for Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapists. Flexible hours and geographic areas, a passionate and supportive team, Advancing the techniques and methods of instruction in the Science classroom.
Skills : Prioritizing, Multitasking, Leadership Development, Patient Care.
- Conducted one on one interaction with children diagnosed with autism.
- Provided therapy for children with autism.
- Facilitated various activities in different settings such as in-home or in social environments.
- Provided subsequent learning chances.
- Encouraged desired behavior and discouraged inappropriate behavior by using repetition and reinforcement.
- Conducted one interaction with children diagnosed with autism.
- Assisted sponsor teacher of 9-12-year-old autistic students.
- Assisted in conferences with parents.
Masters Of Education
Sr. ABA Therapist Resume
Summary : Health Promotion student with a variety of health related skills seeking an internship within the Healthcare field. provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome
Skills : Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Used techniques of Applied Behavioral Analysis to teach children with diagnosis of autism in 1:1 and group setting.
- Managing Chlids data, spplies, and behavioral protocols.
- Implemented ABA programs and assisted in assessments and testing involving the childs developmet and behaviors.
- Kennedy Krieger Institute Baltimore, MD Clinical Assistant 6 months Accurately collect and clearly report data on specified patient behavior.
- Assist in the assessment of adaptive, leisure and self help skills.
- Review and implement a variety of patient-specific behavioral and educational protocols.
- Work with team members.
- Trellis Services INC Hunt Valley, MD Instructor 6 months Provides intensive individual Support Services to Clients in their homes and the community.
- Maintains an Instruction environment in the clients home and implements all procedures according to the clients Behavior Treatment Plan.
Master's In Counseling
Jr. ABA Therapist Resume
Summary : Seeking ABA work with children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other disabilities. Highly energetic and motivated individual seeking ABA therapist position.
Skills : Pivotal response training, Chaining procedures, Prompt fading and shaping.
- Provided ABA therapy for children with autism and other disorders accompanied by challenging behaviors.
- Provided consulting, education, and training for parents, educators, and students themselves.
- Conducted educational and functional behavior assessments.
- Provided 1:1 intensive ABA-based treatment, focusing on skill acquisition and problem behavior reduction and replacement for children ages 2-21 across many different settings, including clinical, home, and schools.
- Worked closely under the clinical supervision of several Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBAs), and participated in many voluntary pieces of training and projects to enhance and advance teaching skills.
- Helped to train new employees and was designated team leader on client intervention teams.
- Experience with a variety of teaching resources, including Direct Instruction and general academic resources used by K-12 and Calvert Education Curriculum.
- Formally and non-formally recognized as a strong team leader on all client teams by supervisors, families, and co-workers.
Master's Of Arts
ABA Therapist III Resume
Summary : To work in a professional environment whose mission is to assist children with special needs such as Developmental Disorder, To work in an environment as a child care professional.
Skills : Medical Therapist, Medical Consultant.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy encourages positive behaviors and discourages negative behaviors in order to improve a variety of skills.
- ABA is based on the science and learning of behavior, which includes general laws of behavior.
- Increase language, communication skills, attention, focus, social skills, memory, and academics.
- ABA techniques focus on antecedents and consequences.
- Valued to the child, such as that behavior is more likely to occur in the future.
- Staff will work in the home or clinic center with children on the Autism Spectrum to provide ABA therapy.
- Responsible for charting and collecting data on the improvement or lack thereof progress in the abilities of the child.
- Keep records of preferred positive reinforcements for the child.
ABA Therapist II Resume
Summary : To pursue a career in the therapy field to get hands on experience with students who have disorders and other developmental disabilities.
Skills : Infinite Campus, Social Stories, Board Maker.
- Providing one to one ABA therapy to clients in order to improve their social skills and lower behaviors that affect their daily living.
- Collecting data while working on goals and entering it to the company's database in order to keep track of the client's improvement.
- Playing, having fun with kids while service is provided.
- Collecting speech and skills data.
- Applying behavioral plans as extinction in order to improve behaviors affecting kid's skills.
- Training parents to work with their kids while generalizing and making transitioning easy.
- Attending team meetings and reporting to Program Manager and Program Directors about parents' concerns and client's programs and goals.
Bachelors Of Arts
ABA Therapist II Resume
Summary : Providing quality ABA services directed toward those whose lives have been affected by autism spectrum disorders, as well as other developmental or behavioral disorders.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, Team Leadership, Retail.
- Applied behavior analysis to target particular behaviors, responses, learning, and data collection.
- Employees work with individuals who are challenged by varieties of difficulties that include Autism, Learning Disabilities, Developmental Disabilities, Behavioral Issues, Cerebral Palsy, Alzheimer's, and Communication Difficulties.
- General tasks include directing sessions with clients at their residents, communities, and educational entities.
- Therapists' accountability includes tutoring the child on academics while targeting, reinforcing, and stimulating correct behavior.
- Therapists are also responsible for weekly lesson plans composed of each client's learning tree.
- Methods of teaching include errorless, diverse prompting, and autonomous; however, not limited to the previous noted.
- Diverse approaches used to track data that include duration, latency, percentage correct, frequency, rate, and prompt level.
- Therapists as well as focus on the family and promote family involvement.
ABA Therapist I Resume
Summary : Customer service management where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction. To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Management.
- Provides intensive individualized therapy services directed toward the development and/or enhancement of skills necessary for emotional, cognitive, behavioral, language, and interpersonal growth of the student.
- Uses appropriate applied behavior teaching, communication, and reinforcement techniques consistently.
- Accurately completes all required documentation and data collection daily.
- Assists in devising special strategies for reinforcing material or skills based on a sympathetic understanding of the individual student, his/her needs, interests, and abilities.
- Assists with the supervision of the clients during emergency drills, assemblies, play periods and field trips.
- Assists the client throughout the school environment as necessary.
- Assists with lunch, snack and cleanup routines.
- Assists with wash-up and toilet routines.
ABA Therapist/Aide Resume
Headline : Results driven, self-motivated professional with greater than five years of administrative staff and professional work in the education setting. As an efficient, organized multi-tasker consistently meet individual and team goals within school environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Data Entry, Documentation, Coaching, Team Building.
- Teaching students with disabilities, Using different learning protocols, communication with sign language, and special computer programs.
- Helping with the ability to develop daily living skills, academics, as we social skills.
- Help create goals for I E P, complete daily data for educational and behavioral.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Weekly staff meetings to implement ideas and suggestions and progress.
- Each day is different so able to deal with uncertain days.
- Prepared to follow through with all tasks and demands.
- Teamwork and communication, and a commitment.
ABA Therapist/Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will allow to expand knowledge and will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Strong listening and Communication skills.
- Responsible for applying the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to treat clients who have difficulties with developmental disabilities and emotional behaviors.
- Provided Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to help clients improve social, play, language, and academic skills.
- Provided Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT) and Naturalistic Teaching Strategies.
- Reinforced positive behaviors and intervened when clients exhibited undesirable behaviors.
- Followed Behavior Intervention Plans. Trained new staff on ABA Therapy.
- Used safety care training. Collected data during therapy sessions.
- Analyzed basic data patterns.
Masters Of Education
ABA Therapist Resume
Headline : ABA Therapist will be responsible for implementing the duties of the Lead Behavioral Technician and ABA Interns in the temporary absence of these team members.
Skills : Relationship Building, Organizational, Business, And Conflict Management.
- Work with a young nonverbal child with Autism.
- Under the direction of a certified behavioralist implement treatment and learning programs.
- Programs for academic, life, and social skills.
- Take and enter data into a management system.
- Work with a team of therapists, and family members.
- Attended monthly staff meetings.
- Developed a great report with child.
- Able to obtain instructional control and manage behaviors so implement and teach programs.
BS In Biology