Account Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : I am seeking a position, which will allow me to use my excellent organizational skills and where my educational background will be put to best use.
Skills : CREDIT, LIAISON, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, DOCUMENTATION, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Provide support to management companies and its shareholders through system, e-mail or phone in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Work with other business departments to resolve ira and retail accounts discrepancies.
- Review corrections processed on trades posted and pre-posted for accuracy.
- Request an adjustment on accounts that had incorrect trades posted at nav or pop, stop and reissue checks, issue manual wires, and ACHS.
- Respond to shareholders requests ( research and financial adjustments ) within guidelines and SLAs.
- Calculate required minimum distributions for ira accounts when a correction is needed.
- Prepare internal SLA monthly monitoring reports to ensure problem resolution is being resolved on the contracted delivery time.
Account Resolution Specialist II Resume
Objective : Professional Account Resolution Specialist with over 2 years in the Michigan collections, bankruptcy and accounting experience; looking for a secure business environment with the potential for growth.
Skills : Accounting, Data Warehouse, Fiserv, Loans, Reconcilements
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service while contacting delinquent home lending (mortgage) customers to collect past due payments and recoverable amounts.
- Encourage customers to make timely payments, and identify potential opportunities for loss mitigation workouts in order to resolve the accounts delinquency.
- Responsible for adhering to established call model to assess the borrowers ability to pay.
- Assess the customers financial situation and educate the customer on viable next steps.
- Documents all collection activity; maintains and organizes unit and responds to all correspondence, communication and/or verbal inquiries from all relevant parties.
- Records and maintains complete and accurate documentation of all activity performed on clients account.
- Responsible for making decisions based on indicators given on the loan.
- Process payments over the phone and answer general questions regarding a mortgage account/loan.
- Negotiate payment arrangements for accounts that are 45 days or more past due.
- Identify and suggest alternatives to borrowers who are unable to pay.
- Responsible for making outbound calls as well as receiving inbound calls.
- Understands and adheres to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal regulations, relevant to their area of operation.
- Informs management of operational issues impeding performance or customer satisfaction including but not limited to those impacting the customer, client, or the company.
Associates in Accounting
Account Resolution Specialist I Resume
Headline : Seeking an Account Resolution Specialist position which will allow me to utilize my excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently/self-motivated and outstanding public relation skills, all while being professional and trustworthy of maintaining confidential information.
Skills : PROBLEM SOLVER, SELF-DIRECTED, TIME MANAGEMENT
- Answer inbound customer service calls and make outbound calls in a professional service oriented manner.
- Ability to maintain control of the call and de-escalate issues during times of stressful conflicting demands.
- Performs essential job functions with a high degree of independence, flexibility and creative problem solving techniques.
- Utilize processes and applicable client system effectively. Database systems include smarts and lion pro.
- Record and maintain complete and accurate documentation of all activity performed.
- Understanding of explanation of benefits (eob), managed care contracts, contract language and federal and state requirements.
- Informed management of operational issues impeding performance or customer satisfaction including but not limited to those impacting the customer, client, or the company.
Account Resolution Specialist II Resume
Summary : Account Resolution Specialist expert with a commitment to high standards of service, performance, and integrity. Focused on client needs and anticipates requests to develop first-rate experiences for customers. Dedicated and reliable with organized, proactive, and problem-solving nature. Excellent at resolving employer related challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements that increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, MS OFFICE
- Manage $45mm portfolio of potential 30+ dpd delinquent accounts of fleet trucking companies with a primary focus on delinquency reduction and loss mitigation.
- Assist fleet customers in formulating debt restructure plans by conducting preliminary financial analysis and submitting formal modification requests to underwriting.
- Work closely with sales force in servicing a $1,200mm branch portfolio comprising over 1,000 customers and 5,000+ accounts.
- Coordinate special handling of $1mm+ delinquent accounts with ge capitals global restructuring division to limit loss exposure.
- Branch sme for write-offs, restructures/modifications and account rebooking.
- Key role in reducing portfolio 30+ delinquency from 4% to 0. 5 % during tenure.
- Responsible for obtaining insurance verification, precertification, and authorization via phone and insurance payer portals.
- Follow up on insurance claim status, resolving denials & rejections, submitting re-bills, re-submit claims, and file appeals.
Account Resolution Specialist III Resume
Objective : Strong Business Operations and Account Management Professional fluent in English. Looking to obtain a challenging position applying problem solving and management skills in an organization where work experience and education can be utilized and developed. Experience in multiple fields such as Business Operation, Account Management, Loans Processing, Mortgages, Customer Service, Social Work and Hospitality making available a broad area of skills obtained.
Skills : CUSTOMER RELATIONS, EXCEL, MICROSOFT WORD, OUTLOOK
- Assist borrowers with federally defaulted student loans to participate in the loan rehabilitation program.
- Report to the operations manager and handle between 600 and 800 student borrower accounts for collections on borrower student loans per month.
- Principle responsibility is to recover federally defaulted student loans for the department of education through settlement, payment plans to prevent borrowers from re-default.
- Consistently achieved 100% or better of performance measures by exceeding monthly goals.
- Monitor payments due from clients and promptly contact clients with past due payments.
- Maintained records such as payments, rebates, and reversals and set up alternative payment plans.
- Help borrowers figure out the best way to get out of default and out if collections.
- File claims, research account denials and file written appeals (as appropriate).
- Research account information to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documentation to send with each claim.
Account Resolution Specialist (Insurance) Resume
Objective : An outstanding Accounting and Financial Professional with 5+ years experience in Healthcare and Insurance industries. Adept in executing day-to-day accounting and administrative functions. Highly detailed-oriented and accurate professional, who is recognized for meeting deadlines and desired results.
Skills : Key competencies include Billing, Collections and Claims Customer Service and Relationships Accounting / Financial Systems Audit and Month-end Closings Data Entry and General Ledger/Journal Entry Account Receivable / Payable Database Administration Administrative Support Cobra and Conexis Cash Applications.
- As an account resolution specialist, I follow up on accounts when insurance companies refuse to pay for a claim. I accurately work patient accounts to bring them current in a timely manner.
- Analyzing and updating patient accounts; billing primary and secondary insurances.
- Gather patient demographics and insurance information from hospital electronic files, patient mail and various other media as appropriate.
- Interact with our providers, patients, hospitals and insurance companies mostly over the phone.
- Work individually and as a team player to resolve any account issues.
- Work denials through the paper mail, insurance requests, and workers compensation mail.
- Contacted delinquent patients by telephone/mail to obtained past due balances and to verified patients information, reviewed, update and printed ub04 as needed.
- Responsible for full cycle medical insurance collections for emergency medical services from 14 different states.
Account Resolution Specialist V Resume
Summary : I have spent the last 22 months working in the healthcare industry and have recently received the title of Account Resolution Specialist. Soon after I completed my initial training I was promoted to the title of an escalations specialist where I was responsible for researching, identifying, and correcting members policies that others were unable to understand.
Skills : Billing, Coding, Collection, Data-Entry, Medical Billing & Coding
- Client service liaison between top financial management companies and bny Mellon financial institutions.
- Provide support to management companies with any issues that may arise.
- Submit correction/adjustments to correct errors processed on shareowners accounts.
- Schedule/coordinate fund events (setup of the new fund, fund closures, mergers, name changes, etc.. ).
- Create/modify query driven reports on applications such as dras (data reporting analytical suite) and safari.
- Work with patients to resolve their accounts by taking payment, insurance information, and negotiating
- Collect on government Medicare, Medicaid, workers compensation, and commercial insurance and patient outstanding balance.
- Contacted and notified borrowers of requirements and discrepancies that occur throughout their program.
Account Resolution Specialist III Resume
Summary : My objective is to find a long-term position that will utilize my skills, and provide an opportunity for growth and advancement for myself, and the company.
Skills : Excel, Word, Typing, Training, Sales, Customer Service, Telephone, Collections
- Contact customers to provide solutions to prevent loss for the bank. Follow all applicable laws and regulations.
- Keeping up to date with department changes, training flashes, procedure changes etc.
- Maintain overall goals for the department. (QA and EVPH)
- Ensure superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems.
- Exposure to disputes, collections, and fraud. Receive calls from clients in default to work out financial solutions.
- Make outbound calls to clients to notify them of their account status
- Work with specialized loans including clients with a deceased family member, home equity lines of credits, clients in bankruptcy and loans with an account stop.
- Developed basic chat communication features for default clients.
Account Resolution Specialist Resume
Summary : Performance Oriented Account Resolution Specialist with experience in Healthcare domain seeks challenging position with an Organization in which I can utilize my experience and skills to achieve Professional and Organizational goals.
Skills : BILLING, QUICKBOOK, MEDICAL BILLING, Human Resources, Business Management, Microsoft Office, Provider Contract And Credentialing Management, ICD-9, CPT Code, Electronic Medical Records, Insurance Verification, Patient Scheduling, Customer Relationship Management
- Documents medical claims actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Resolves medical claims by approving or denying documentation; calculating benefit due; initiating payment or composing denial letter.
- Ensures legal compliance by following company policies, procedures, guidelines, as well as state and federal insurance regulations.
- Maintains quality customer services by following customer service practices; responding to customer inquiries.
- Provides legal support by assembling documentation for settlement action.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Account Resolution Specialist 2 Resume
Summary : Extensive loss mitigation and customer service skills. Ability to problem solve with ease while using organizational skills to manage common obstacles in a timely manner. A self-starter who is detail oriented and commonly recognized for consistency in handling disputes, surpassing department goals, and being able to establish and maintain an excellent report with a diverse customer base.
Skills : Typing, Training & Development, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Administrative
- •Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Counsel Delinquent consumers to assist in finding funds to meet their payment obligations.
- Demonstrate effective, skip tracing techniques by locating consumer contact information.
- Educate Bankruptcy consumers on how they can bring their account current without trying to collect on the property.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each inbound call made or received.
- Work with the customer on loan modification documents.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy as well as compliance with the appropriate policies and procedures