Senior AR Specialist Resume
Summary : Energetic and results-oriented leadership Senior AR Specialist with over 7+ years of combined experience in project management, print/mail production, accounting, auditing, and data integrity. Proven Track record of Core Competencies and Skills Advance Knowledge in array of software applications Strong analytical and reporting skills Project Development & Management Experience
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Medical Billing, AR, Receivables, Excel, Office Management, Account Management
- Posted of Medicaid, managed care, hospice, applied income and private pay payments.
- Performed account audits, adjustments, credit re-allocations and write-offs.
- Prepared/processed resident statements, collection letters and refunds.
- Maintained completed the accurate payment databases for each community. Communicated extensively with the business office management, regional management, administrators, leadership, accounting and billing team members.
- Conducted review of each resident account ensuring the completion and accuracy of payer source configurations, coverage levels, and authorizations.
- Performed exhaustive and meticulous review of each account ensuring all information pertinent to admission.
- Verified insurance eligibility for patients via insurance portals and telephone.
- Served as a resource to staff by answering phone calls and attending to walk-in patients.
Sr. AR Specialist Resume
Summary : Sr. AR Specialist, and an action-oriented leader in the healthcare industry, with over 11 years experience in hospital and physician medical billing, patient access, collections, credit reconciliation and revenue cycle management. Optimize keen data analytics, insights and team approach to drive departmental improvements and implementation of best practices, capable of resolving multiple and complex issues, motivating and training staff to peak performances.
Skills : Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Billing, Claims Processing, Medical Terminology, Anatomy And Physiology, Centricity, Allscripts, Zirmed
- Performing following-up activity on outstanding physician claims under the direction of my accounts receivable supervisor.
- Proactively following-up on outstanding physician claims in accordance with the medical system current standards (between 65 to 100 accounts daily).
- Identifying issues and trends that result in non-payment of claim due to internal/external review, elevating significant issues to the Supervisor.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to expedite resolution of outstanding claims.
- Maintaining strict patient confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations.
- Providing excellent customer service to patients, insurance representatives, and peers.
- Running AR reports determining outstanding balances, cash collections, inventory, product usage and doctor referrals.
- Working in Brightree to reconcile invoices for patients including posting payments, adjusting accounts and working denials.
A/R Specialist III Resume
Summary : A/R Specialist offering over 24 years of office experience in a fast-paced business environment and six years of accounts receivable, collections and customer service. Seeking a position that will utilize my skills, challenge me and give me a chance of advancement.
Skills : Medical Billing/ Coding, A/R, Patient Registration, Insurance Verification, Typing, Customer Service, Windows, Office Applications, HTML, Adobe
- Contacting physician offices for needed patient demographic information as well as clinical icd10 codes or progress notes.
- Obtaining needed authorization from Carecentrix for horizon bc/bs patients.
- Managing the daily bank deposits, generating and posting credit memos and account adjustments.
- Maintaining both corporate and consumer accounts and keep within credit terms and lines.
- Entering disputes on invoices when customers refuse to pay any of them because they feel invoice is not valid as currently billed.
- Posting the customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posting revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Maintaining records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Providing backup support to other groups in the accounting department, type periodic reports and perform other general administrative duties.
- Working with collections personnel to verify the status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Posted payments and make adjustments to accounts and analyze credit accounts for refunds.
Junior AR Specialist Resume
Objective : Strategy focused with results-driven Junior AR Specialist Well versed in solving customer, client and employee problems Fostering long-term relationships which improves company profits and enhances reputation 2 years of healthcare experience within multiple facets of the industry, with a background in revenue cycle management Refined interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively present information across all boards.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Medical Billing, Accounts Payable, AR, Receivables, Computers, Microsoft Word, Excel, And Office Equipment.
- Overall management and recovery of accounts receivable, specifically assigned to blue plans.
- Working with management, project support and AR specialists as a team to maximize returns for a specified client with revenue cycle optimization.
- Timely management of unpaid claims and ensure secondary claims are submitted and paid.
- Building strategies that minimize errors and produces clean claim submissions.
- Resolving incoming requests from the client and patient financial representatives in a timely fashion.
- Assisting RCM Manager with process improvements to increase revenue and manage time.
- Enforcing managements goal to spot denial trends, documenting them and find an immediate resolution.
- Creating and implementing a new form of tracking denial trends that saves time and provides a quick and efficient way to monitor them with "live spreadsheets".
- Maintaining and recovering collection accounts utilizing HCI (healthcare receivables management company).
- Effectively prioritizing tasks and execute them in a high-pressured environment.
AR Specialist II Resume
Summary : Accounts Receivable Specialist II that possesses an insatiable drive to achieve and exceed goals. Skilled in problem solving and maintaining accuracy, with a solid background in data entry and claims analysis. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale. Quality-focused. Committed to approaching tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.
Skills : SAP, Oracle11i, SAP JD EDWARDS, Netsuite, Cerillion, Onguard, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, Word And PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce.com, AS 400
- Led an integration between sap and jp morgan bank software for automatic customers posting process while reconciling bank journal entries on the accounting side.
- Performed the evaluation of a chargeback system to be integrated with SAP for generating automatic reports for deductions and claims from pharmaceutical wholesalers.
- Monthly allocation for different ar provisions, posting, and reconciliation of balance sheet and PL accounts.
- Liaised with Assistant Controller and Controller in supporting AR GL month end process.
- Performed analysis reconciliations of balance sheet and miscellaneous PL accounts on a monthly basis review and resolved variances.
- Analyzed operational and financial data, investigated the variances, identified the business drivers.
- Prepared meaningful variance analysis commentary for management.
- Assisted with the recommendation, development, and implementation of process improvements in support of department goals.
- Monitored aging results and recommended the course of action to be taken on past due accounts for a portfolio of $17mm.
- Interacted with directed and undirected customers, customer service and various inter-company departments to obtain resolution of past dues and account disputes.
Jr. AR Specialist Resume
Objective : Results-driven Jr. AR Specialist with 3+ years of success in finance, sales, and office management. Generate consistent results in demanding, high-volume environments, leverage diverse resources to complete projects on time and within budget. Experience concentrated on accounting, billing, and auditing operations. A strong leader who fosters productive relations with all colleagues and staff members. Augmented expertise with a commitment to utmost professionalism and integrity.
Skills : Medical Billing, Receivables, Accounts Payable, AR, Accounts Receivable, Typing, Customer Service, Windows, Office Applications, HTML, Adobe
- Correcting, deleting and/or void invoices upon location managers request with backup explanations and upload corrected invoices.
- Processing request to open new customer accounts and rent tenants account for U.S CA.
- Uploading monthly and weekly vouchers for greyhound and send out their invoices via email/mail.
- Adding/maintaining the email list for all customer who prefers to have their invoice emailed.
- Part of focus billing system release - testing and retesting before going live.
- Correcting any issues with focus billing system - putting in tickets with it focus support team, following up on those tickets, answering any questions it had to fix those issues, testing those issues in QA-environment before it can implement them in PD-environment.
- Compiled and sorted documents, prepared and posted invoices and credit and debit memos.
- Calculated and posted receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verified details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
Sr. AR Specialist Resume
Summary : Sr. AR Specialist with 8 years of experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable. Skilled customer service professional who builds and maintains excellent relationships with the external and internal customer base. Acknowledged subject matter expert with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills that adapts well to new processes and methods. Drives to improve cash flow by understanding the root cause of deductions and disputes while working with the customer.
Skills : Computer Experience: Medical Manager, Advanced MD, Zirmed, Xifin, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Quickbooks, ADP Timesaver And ADP IpayStatements.
- Creating and maintaining the spreadsheets on the daily income and collections for the New York state insurance, fund and tri-star accounts to provide the percentages on what has been received a month to date.
- Receiving the daily cash report/deposit information and submitting this information to the AR department.
- Researching and reviewing the outstanding invoices for anomalies and issues within the billing process to correct the invoice. This ensures payments are received in a timely manner.
- Preparing the write-off/re-bills as needed for invoices which are uncollectable.
- Reviewing the client-specific information to ensure all invoices are being submitted accurately per the customer request as this varies by employer and adjuster.
- Reviewing the department voice mail and submit these to our accounts receivable reps as needed.
- Working with our other departments as needed to maintain quality collections efforts and prevent invoices over 60 days aged.
- Reviewing denials received and submit appeals to the client providing all the additional information they have.
AR Specialist I Resume
Summary : AR Specialist I with over 10 years experience of various Administrative Rolls, Lead Positions, Operations, Sales, Training, and Internal and External Customer Service Support. A highly motivated professional who has a proven track in Administrative Rolls and Customer Service. Provide team leadership, team building, to employees, customers, and vendors Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external contacts through solid communication and customer service.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Type 60 Wpm, Proficient In Personal Computer And Word-Outlook-Excell-Power Point-Access, 10 Key By Touch, Possess Good Oral And Written Communication
- Reviewed, followed up, and worked on unpaid claims, old claims, no response claims, outstanding claims, and denials.
- Demonstrated the ability to read and interpret EOBs, and face sheets from medical facilities.
- Created, processed, and submitted claims to various insurance companies electronically, mailed, and or by fax, ensuring their accuracy by contacting the patient, health companies or institutions.
- Submitted electronic claims and paper claim to primary or secondary insurance.
- Edited, corrected, and handled failed claims with proper information and re-submitted claims as required.
- Received incoming calls from patients and insurance companies, troubleshooting issues with billing.
- Counseled patients with outstanding balances and set up payment plans in conjunction with the central medical billing department.
- Performed the tasks of creating, organizing, updating, and maintaining accounts on data spreadsheets by using medical billing software.
- Responsible for assisting patients, carriers, and other concerned parties in areas of insurance payment issues.
- Worked adjustments, zero pays, wrote off and transferred financial responsibility to patients as required.
Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated, goal-driven AR Specialist with over two years experience in Collections and Customer Service in multiple areas in the Financial Services Industry. I am well versed in all areas of collections with particular strengths in: locating accounts, verifying information, identifying customer problems, and negotiating acceptable payment terms to complete and reach company requirements.
Skills : AS400, SAP, Microsoft Office Suites, Quickbooks, Quickbooks Enterprise, Time Management, Organization, Bookkeeping, Research, Executive Support, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support
- Used AS400 and SAP to manage and research multiple international Dunkin Donuts franchisee accounts, chargebacks, intercompany charges and billing, and wrote off bank fees and bad debt.
- Used MS Excel to maintain daily ar logs and create reports for management.
- Kept billing and invoicing deadlines allocated by the Dunkin Donuts brand, working with confidential banking accounts and other documents.
- Called in ACH daily bank totals and closed out daily batches in as400 and sap.
- Performed corporate collections on domestic and international accounts in the range of 30 to over 180 days delinquent.
- Assisted HR Director and chief human resource officer with scheduling vendor and brand meetings, employee luncheons with CEO, and employee-related events and functions.
- Streamlined credit request process and built reports for 5,000 member-franchisee database using ms excel.
- Independently managed the process of franchisee credit requests and escalations.
- Successfully chaired employee fun committee and independently organized annual employee carnival saving $10,000 from the previous year.
AR Specialist IV Resume
Summary : Professional AR Specialist IV looking for a fast-past work environment with room for growth. Excellent multi-tasker with positive outlook and strong communication skills. Strong customer relationship management and motivated self-starter. Able to work in many positions within an office, is looking for growth opportunities.
Skills : Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, AR, Medical Billing, Receivables, AP, AR, Collections, Credit, Great Plains
- Thoroughly investigated past due invoices and minimized number of unpaid accounts. Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability by addressing barriers to receiving and validating accurate HCC information.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by the insurance companies.
- Assigned additional diagnosis codes based on specific clinical findings (laboratory, radiology and, pathology reports as well as clinical studies) in support of existing diagnoses.
- Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for the release of information.
- Examined diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Acquired insurance authorizations for procedures and tests ordered by the attending physician.
- Accurately entered procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.