Assistant Production Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking a Production Coordinator for reconditioning facility to plan, direct, and coordinate all vehicle reconditioning activities. The Coordinator will be responsible for helping to improve performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
Skills : Coordinating, Decision Making, Operations, Problem Solving.
- Managed heavy incoming and outgoing communication via email and phone.
- Observed sets for the cohesiveness of storyline for each character/show to relay information to the editorial staff.
- Coordinated and managed inventory, supplies, and resources for department and stock room.
- Organized stock room and managed day-to-day departmental resources.
- Updated progress reports for Vice President/Producer to inform and coordinate schedules within the post-production department.
- Managed and scheduled the editing process of each episode of a show for a team of sixteen.
- Assigned and work orders were correct and reconciled for proper departmental billing.
- Collaborated with accounting, and accounts payable in monthly and quarterly intervals to ensure all invoices have coded properly, paid, or accrued to proper quarter as budgeted.
Assistant Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : As an Assistant Production Coordinator position supporting the Director of Manufacturing to achieve on-time delivery through, daily check-in with 10 department leads to verify all factory employees are working on the correct tasks, internal expediting with factory employees, engineering dept. and purchasing.
Skills : Time Management, Interpersonal Communications, Administration, Customer Service, Daily Production Reports.
- Served as liaison to outside vendors and in-house producers, coordinated on-set project approvals from initiating departments, and manage production budget spend and expense reports.
- Managed artists' green rooms at MTV TRES studios, secure premise and talent release forms, and manage assistants to ensure artists' contractual hospitality and technical riders are executed.
- Managed casting calls by organizing auditions, preparing call times and directions for talent, booking talent, drafting deal memos, and working with talent agents to secure actors' availability.
- Coordinated taping schedules, transportation, and scouting of locations for the production team while securing talent release forms in live-taped reality television segments.
- Oversaw securing of the set for the production of film content in live-taped, in-room segments of shows.
- Assisted wardrobe, hair, and makeup stylists with costuming during studio recording and production.
- Coordinated travel plans and booked hotel rooms and cars for crew and actors.
Certificate Of Professional
Assistant Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : To find a stable, full-time Assistant Production Coordinator position with a great company that will utilize skills and passion for design, to contribute to the professional growth of the organization. Effectively identify and resolve problems using creativity and available resources. Tackle tough problems and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Skills : Good Communication, Production, Management.
- Responsible for all aspects of the daily production of promotions, scheduling of facilities, booking of talent, and coordinating with writers/producers and post-production staff.
- Ordered equipment, supervised the production staff, and general office duties report to Head of Production, Executive Producer and Showrunner.
- Ordered equipment, supervised the production staff, and general office duties.
- Created, tracked, and controlled all work orders to ensure accurate reimbursement credits.
- Generated deal memos/start paperwork for all hired Apprentice Editors, Assistant Editors, Editors, Music Editors, Post Production Supervisors, and Post Production Assistants.
- Issued and distributed Insurance Certificates, Actor Deal Memos, and contracts.
- Coordinated print/sound checking and assists in the coordination of dailies screenings and other screenings as necessary.
- Researched and gathered data from post-production vendors in other countries or states to provide the department with information regarding the desirability and/or feasibility of possible post-production locations.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Production Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Organized executive and office assistant, skilled in both office and light industrial tools. Customer service orientation. Able to communicate effectively with a diversity of people. Attention to quality and detail - Determined, enthusiastic, energetic, gets the job done.
Skills : MS Office, Coordinator, Interpersonal.
- Estimated new and rebuilt screens for SSI.
- Participated in all of the inspections or walk-downs the company executes on all of their incoming rebuilds.
- Filled out inspection sheets and write-ups to send to the customer notifying them what was wrong with their screen.
- Re-wrote some of their proposals to read more effortlessly to the customer.
- Assisted the Production Coordinator in scheduling all of the new and rebuild screens, as well as the parts orders that were sent in.
- Created and maintained the new, rebuilds, and parts orders in the company's digital production schedule which was housed in SharePoint.
- Assisted in helping the supervisors complete special projects.
Master's In Public Administration
Assistant Production Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Assistant Production Coordinator is responsible for providing clerical support to directors, production managers, and producers. Able to drive various vehicles including automatic and manual transmissions.
Skills : Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor, Manufacturing.
- Ensured the efficient delivery of brand and fashion-right merchandise to their partners.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing the production schedule, from the placement of purchase orders through to the delivery of the product.
- Reviewed, distributed bids, and collaborated with the team for pricing for visual effects, local and national post-production.
- Successfully negotiated with factories to improve lead-times of production, managed to save the client $100k in air freight charges of chased units while avoiding lost sales.
- Supported the business in the company's best-selling categories: Accessories, Home, Utility, & Thermal, which make up 70% of the business.
- Reduced trim liability by $350k by managing factories to use existing material for new orders.
- Kept up a scheduling board that the company ran their day to day operations off of.
Bachelor Of Business
Assistant Production Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging production supervisor position in manufacturing to contribute to company goals, enlargement, & productivity. Good knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
Skills : Inventory and Stock Control, Advertising, and Sales.
- Worked in a professional and extremely fast-paced office atmosphere.
- Assisted high-end Executives and Producers with daily tasks.
- Spearheaded with shoots by escorting guests and crew to proper locations.
- Addressed multiple assignments with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Regulated team projects while simultaneously handling side assignments.
- Supervised scripts as the run-down production assistant for both shows.
- Managed heavy phone volume, filing, and additional administrative duties.
- Handled sensitive documents with discretion in a timely manner.
Assistant Production Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an Assistant Production Coordinator position with an established organization that will maximize the professional experience and operational skills to meet corporate and client goals.
Skills : Time Management, Interpersonal Communications, Administration.
- Coordinated with different vendors in reference to new product creations.
- Reviewed orders, samples, and proofs from vendors to ensure everything is correct before final print/mail.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Created labels for mailings and created purchase orders for vendors.
- Processed and distributed all incoming orders via mail, fax, and internet.
- Executed administrative duties to better assist clients and achieve a higher level of customer service while increasing office and administrative efficiency.
- Responsible for contacting former clients for account regeneration.
- Processed incoming payments to be posted to customer deposit accounts.
Assistant Production Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Strong seven years of experience as a production supervisor. Interested in expanding leadership experience in the field of manufacturing and production, while effectively increasing productivity and profit for the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Daily Production Reports, Microsoft Excel.
- Negotiated and successfully decreased FOB cost to increase quarterly IMU.
- Maintained daily communication with international vendors and internal teams to ensure production samples were executed correctly and on time for delivery.
- Scheduled weekly product overview meetings with buyers to review all stages of product development and production.
- Created CD briefs, amendment comments, seasonal approvals, and TOP (Top of Production) comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Prepared and participated in every season's Sketch Review, Proto Review, Finalization, and PO Placement meetings.
- Ensured all FOB loads (duty, commission, freight, etc.) were correct for PO placement.
- Scheduled meetings with Custom's compliance department every month to review all placed products passed import guidelines, standards, and testing parameters.
Associate/Assistant Production Coordinator Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and goal-oriented Production Assistant. Background in inventory and stock control, merchandise management, retailing, sample costing, and production coordinating. Highly skilled in collaborative projects, and apparel development. Extremely motivated, focused, adaptable, and persuasive with a strong ability to take initiative and communicate well with others.
Skills : Corrective And Preventive Actions, Manufacturing Management.
- Communicated with numerous overseas suppliers to monitor production and delivery status.
- Drafted and submitted purchase orders for the upcoming season, confirmed factory receipt, responded to order-related questions and tracked delivery dates.
- Evaluated lab dips and textiles to ensure compliance with licensed product quality requirements.
- Optimized productivity by successfully developing a new, more functional, online filing system to track styles from current and prior seasons.
- Achieved a 10% increase in order sales through a rigorous program of quality control.
- Assisted line producer/production manager with all pre-production paperwork and account set up with various vendors for 1-800 Flowers commercial shoot.
- Managed check requests, certificates of insurance, and W9 paperwork for each vendor.
Associate Of Applied Science
Assistant Production Coordinator Resume
Objective : Assistant Production Coordinator, responsible for organizing the capital and services essential to producing merchandise. Scheduling, recruitment, and maintaining tools, supervision quality, and stock control are other duties of production supervisor.
Skills : Assistant Production, Management, Good Communication, Organizational.
- Worked for 2 years as an APOC on various commercial shoots.
- Handled busy phones and gave support to the Coordinator and UPM.
- Researched quotes & pricing plans for equipment.
- Prepared cast and crew contact lists and vendor lists.
- Organized the office, ordered all supplies, ran reports, and helped with travel memos.
- Assisted the Vice President of Production on reconstructing working contracts and finalizing paperwork.
- Organized contract production paperwork.
- Made sure contracts were signed off and interpreted the contracts to clients if needed.