Associate Minister Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Associate Minister with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Public Speaking, Preaching, Web Design, Administrative, Pastor, Microsoft.
- Assisted the senior pastor in fulfilling his role as the primary spiritual leader, vision caster, pastor, and teacher of the church.
- Assisted the pastor with projects as requested.
- Participated in leading the church services as required.
- Monitored the church ministries and alert the senior pastor of any areas of concern.
- Assisted in developing, organizing and giving leadership to the ministries within the church as directed.
- Developed educating and training materials as agreed upon with senior pastor.
- Conducted visitations to perspective members, hospitals, and shut-ins on behalf of the church when requested.
Sr. Associate Minister Resume
Headline : Twelve years of ministerial experience as an associate minister. Six of the twelve years served after completion of the Master of Divinity. Experienced and goal oriented professional has provided/s pastoral care to clients in a military hospice unit, retirement community and nursing homes. Motivated and ambitious with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Worked As Factory Fork Lift Operations/ Laborer.
- Teached The Word of God is the foremost source of authority for all believers, and the roadmap on how Christians should live their lives.
- Desired of the Church should be to teach the whole counsel of God with absolute integrity and all spiritual authority, both the Old and New Testament.
- Accepted and loved where they are, not for whom and where others expect them to be.
- Serviced - Every able-bodied Christian is saved to serve God; therefore, every Christian should work toward the goal of reaching one more for Christ.
- Messaged of righteousness not merely being joyful, though joy is apt to be present when the Believer is properly aligned with God.
- Assisted in scheduling and coordinating events.
- Responsible to the church, under the direction of Connection Minister for planning, casting vision, implementing, evaluating, and recruiting for a comprehensive Guest Service
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Associate Minister Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a chaplain or spiritual care coordinator. Evaluated and demonstrated features and benefits to improve the entire family to live with dignity with low incomes.
Skills : Program Development, Travel Coordination, Management, Communications.
- Ordained associate minister at Grove Church, tasked with participating and officiating church ordinances such as Baptism and Communion, weddings, dedications, and funerals.
- Groved is an ever growing community church that serves over 4000 members and is equipped with 42 different ministries that are carried out 7 days a week to include 3 services.
- Served as Lead Planner of the Churches Young Adult Ministry which intends to serve over 1500 young Adults.
- Preached the Gospel at the 0700, 0900, and 1115 services upon the order of the Senidor Pastor.
- Provided Pastoral care to members that are hospitalized, in hospice care and those receiving in-home care.
- Provided pre-marital, marital counseling, crises and grief care for member & community.
- Provided Biblical base teaching for incarcerated person through Grove Church Prison Ministry.
Doctor Of Ministry
Associate Minister III Resume
Summary : Servant of God dedicated to the ministry. Producing spiritually maturing adolescence/ young adults who are now fulfilling the great commission. Encouraging young men and women to become church so they too can develop a craving for God's word, and compassion for people.
Skills : IT Installation PC Repair, Help Desk IT Support.
- Associated Minister of the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church Duties Include Working under and assisting Senior Pastor.
- Teached Wednesday Night Bible Study/ Prayer Meeting.
- Delegated and bring the message every 3rd Sunday.
- Teached Evangelism/ discipleship classes.
- Teached and bring the message every 5th Sunday.
- Teached and bring the message doing Spring Revival.
- Delegated and Serve The Lord Supper.
High School Diploma
Associate Minister II Resume
Summary : Team leader with more than a decade non-profit church experience using organizational leadership skills to improve my organizations. All Bible college graduates are educated with standard Human Resource Leadership tools because non-profit organizations need few staffers to conduct multiple task.
Skills : Leadership, Adobe Photoshop, Branding, Customer Service,.
- Oversight of the assimilation department.
- Oversight of the marketing department.
- Recruited and selected of staff and interns.
- Tasked to orientate and train leadership. Tasked with small group development.
- Tasked in leadership development programs.
- Tasked in public speaking engagements. Implementing costumer care and feedback.
- Tasked in information communication, including social networking.
Associate Minister I Resume
Headline : Performance-driven, self-motivated professional with 20 years of experience in the field of Ministry and 4 years' experience in Education. Quick to adapt to changing and progressive environments, all while supporting and contributing to the goals of the institution. Interdisciplinary individual who excels in a challenging environment and able to interrelate in a multicultural environment which require commitment and accountability.
Skills : Microsoft Office Skill.
- Lead worship during Sunday morning worship services.
- Lead worship weekly and preached monthly for Wednesday night worship service.
- Taught Tuesday night Bible study. Taught youth Sunday school classes.
- Responsible for is preaching, teaching bible studies, youth ministry, vacation bible school instruction, congregation counseling congregation visitations.
- Developed innovative programs and activities based on analysis of community needs and interests.
- Simplified territory management to streamline geographical maintenance.
- Responsible for teaching teenage classes, bi- monthly Sermons, church outreach, and church growth.
Assistant/Associate Minister Resume
Objective : Ministry leader for the Public Relations Ministry, which focuses on visiting the sick and shut-in and assisting individuals or families who are in . Started and served in the Prison Ministry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint.
- Assisted in providing oversight for 1000+ member non-denominational church.
- Provided training and instruction to 20-25 ministers.
- Created weekly schedule for ministers. Application documents and provide training for ministers.
- Organized and coordinated weekly meetings and Worship services.
- Provided hospital and in-home visitation for the sick.
- Provided prayer and counsel to the sick and bereaved.
- Instructed youth meetings regarding abstinence, college preparation, and give counsel for daily life.
Doctor Of Ministry
Associate Minister/Manager Resume
Objective : Hewett Packard IDSS division as a Customer Engineer. With a diverse background experience in both customer service and technology. A proven ability to work well in team oriented environments as a leader & manager. Vital part of major deployments/ system upgrades for the IRS, Home Depot, and other Fortune 500 companies.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, Former Executive Assistant, Marketing Director.
- Counseled individuals and groups concerning their spiritual, emotional, and personal needs.
- Organized and lead regular religious services.
- Instructed people who seek conversion to the Christian faith.
- Prepared and delivered sermons and other talks.
- Collaborated with committees and individuals to address financial and administrative issues pertaining to the congregation.
- Devised ways in which congregation membership can be expanded.
- Performed administrative duties such as supervising the work of staff members and volunteers.
Associate Minister/Officer Resume
Summary : As a leader, the ability to listen, learn, and follow instructions at a high level of exspectation. Looking to obtain a position that will challenge and improve current skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel; Volunteer as a Family Support Specialist at Harry Hynes Hospice.
- Recieved instructions from Senior Pastor. Worship Leader.
- Preach as instructed by pastor. Attend Bible Study.
- Prepare Sermons.
- Licensed to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Associated minister, vacation bible school teacher, sunday school teacher, community relationship coordinator/evangelist, television hostess on women in ministry,community 15 television.
- Planned, organized and executed revivals, retreats, church anniversaries and community outreach.
- Managed resources including budget, staff, contractors, consultants and finances.
Associate Minister Resume
Summary : As a former LPC at both RiverNorth Hospital and Brentwood Hospital, function on the multi-disciplinary treatment team was to conduct a Psychosocial Evaluation, develop a Treatment Plan with diagnoses on both Axis I and II including the GAF and stressors. A very large percentage of those being treated were diagnosed as being chemically dependent or even with polysubstance abuse.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Written Correspondence, Salesforce, Sales, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Mentoring.
- Responsible for spiritual growth of at-risk inner city youth.
- Mobilized Transportation Team pick up/drop of the Inner City Church members, 50% of which do not have access to transportation.
- Public speaking- speaker at fundraising events and church representative at meetings with local church leaders; preach and give church announcements.
- Organized and planed youth event calendars. Co-director of Montgomery Work Camp.
- Coordinated and conduct Youth Reading Camps, Vacation Bible Schools, and community outreach programs.
- Restructured bible class program for both youth and adult ages.
- Composed monthly and quarterly fundraising reports.
Bachelors Of Science