Associate Research Scientist Resume
Headline : Experienced, motivated and responsible professional in the area of research and development. Solid experience in the analysis of finished products, and research and development using chromatography techniques and data analysis including analytical instruments.
Skills : Optoelectronic Device Design, Optical Simulation Softwares, Nanofabrication, Fiber communication.
- Build capacity for, implement and manage systems for conducting ongoing outcomes, measurement, and assessment.
- Manage the design and implementation of strategic longitudinal evaluation plans.
- Evaluate the use of existing technologies to improve database efficiencies and interoperability.
- Use Python, SQL, and Microsoft Suite to coordinate database integration and interoperability.
- Develop data collection systems using emerging and existing technologies.
- Participate in Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) to improve project efficiencies and help clients review existing processes to improve project implementation and fidelity.
- Conducted the evaluation test of the alkylation catalyst of phenol, the agglomeration techniques of SBR latex particles, the synthesis of the ethylene-propylene copolymer for high-grade lubricating oils and the synthesis of chlorosulfonated polyethylene.
Master Of Science
Associate Research Scientist III Resume
Summary : Accomplished biomedical researcher with a solid blend of scientific knowledge and more than 10-years of experience in basic and translational research, including hematology, oncology, drug resistance mechanisms, and molecular/biochemical assay development. Extensive knowledge and experience in preclinical research and drug discovery and identification of candidates for drug development in academic environments.
Skills : Next generation sequencing data: ChIP-Seq, RNA-Seq,.
- Primary roles included devising hypotheses.
- Identifying new phytochemical candidates for their bioactivity.
- Development of drugs and drug intermediates.
- Managing testing and experimentation with a cross-disciplinary research environment.
- Interpreting and presenting data at meetings.
- Performed analytical testing via HPLC Reduced lab paperwork through automation Created and maintained a sample tracking system to increase productivity.
- Developed a urine-based plate ELISA for the detection of gelatinase Developed ELISA for the detection of autoantibodies in type II diabetes mellitus.
Associate Research Scientist II Resume
Headline : Versatile and innovative professional with extensive microbiology and biotechnology experience within multiple research environments. Analytical strategist skilled in successfully implementing processes that enhance organizational initiatives and deliver significant returns.
Skills : Running MicroSPECT/CT Scan, Software Programing, Data Analysis, Lab Managment.
- Development of the new concept on molecular imaging to evaluate vascular remodeling in animal model using radio-labeled tracer and microSPECT/CT scan and other techniques Researched and developed a new concept and techniques based on ultrasonic, laser and image processing for physiologic/bioengineering applications.
- Development of a new technology based on blood echogenicity to study the influence of shear stress and geometry of the vessels on erythrocyte aggregation in circulation.
- Developed a new methodology based on B-mode echography for in-vivo measurement of erythrocyte aggregation kinetics in human arteries and veins.
- Investigated blood viscosity, RBC aggregation and RBC deformability in hypertension and hypercholesterolemia.
- Studied the influence of plasma proteins lipoproteins and apolipoproteins in erythrocyte aggregation mechanism in hypercholesterolemia patients.
- Developed ultrasonic technique based on blood echogenicity to assess the interactions of red blood cell under normal and oscillatory conditions and investigated the role of physico-chemical parameters of blood on erythrocyte aggregation in normal and pathological conditions.
- Developed a new methodology based on ultrasonic interferometry (Echo-Cell) to measure the mean size and mean density of spherical particle sediments in a liquid.
Associate Research Scientist I Resume
Headline : A background in plant biotechnology, working mostly on transgenic crop improvement; experience in plant tissue culture, plant molecular biology and plant transformation.
Skills : Technical Skills, Outstanding Contribution.
- Used new information from the marketing team and successfully developed two new silicon hydrogel polymers that were used to make new contact lenses.
- Communicated and interacted with other team members in an organization to share and exchange information about product candidates being developed new contact lenses.
- Conceived, optimized and executed synthesis and formulation from 100g to 500g scale for a preclinical compound candidate for a large animal toxicology study, successfully meeting aggressive timelines.
- Developed a new formulation technique that helped to reduce by 60% the time required through intensive laboratory research to reach the desired goal.
- Discovered several new silicone hydrogels and non-hydrogel material compounds which were later used as a benchmark to compare with newly developed materials.
- Developed hydroxyl and isocyanate titration methods that were used in the house.
- Performed experimental measurements of electrical and magnetic properties including hall effect and carrier concentration measurements.
MS In Chemistry
Assistant/Associate Research Scientist Resume
Objective : Experienced and accomplished professionally trained scientist with over 13 years of experience seeking to leverage extensive background in data analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving, interpretation, and presentations of complex data into an entry-level project management or analyst position.
Skills : Data Analysis, Project Management, Troubleshooting, Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism, Technology Transfter, Developing Standard Operating Procedures And Documenting Processes.
- Hired as first non-management scientist to start company laboratory and promoted rapidly from Research Associate I to Associate Research Scientist.
- Worked closely with Chief Scientific Officer and senior scientists to develop the company's primary research methods.
- Lead of Parasite Discovery Group with responsibilities including project design, procurement of materials, review, acquisition of test materials through collaborators, and performing procedures.
- Inventor on patent and several patent applications, furthering intellectual property of the company.
- Developed and implemented standard procedures and data reports for supervisors.
- Responsible for training and technical support of students, new users, and new staff in laboratory procedures, equipment operation and troubleshooting, data management, and analysis.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of complex data sets generated by the company's primary assay.
B.S. In Genetics
Lead Associate Research Scientist Resume
Headline : Accomplished Research Scientist with more than 15 years combined experience in aged-related retinal degeneration and mitochondrial medicine. Served as a creative, proactive, team-work and result driven Senior Scientist, demonstrating exceptional leadership, initiative and productive creativity to deliver high-quality pre-clinical science in both in vitro and in vivo disease models.
Skills : Electrophysiology, Immunocytochemistry And Histology, Including In Situ Hybridization, Animal Surgery, I.e. Brain & Eye, Experiment Design And Data Presenting.
- Research group committed to determining and exploiting molecular level events leading to discovery new retinal degenerative diseases or glaucoma models for drug screen.
- Cloned rat cGMP-gated cation channels, produced both polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies against cGMP-gated ion channel and functional expression of this channel in Xenopus Occytes.
- Investigated structural-activity relationship of cGMP analogs on cGMP-gated channels.
- Identified key compounds that can distinguish cGMP-gated channel from Protein Kinase G.
- Developed purification of retinal ganglion cells methods and established an in vitro glaucoma ganglion cell degenerative model for drug screening.
- Identified new protective reagents of retinal ganglion cells and growth factors for ganglion cell regeneration.
- Conducted detailed studies about the effects of cGMP on pre- and post-synapses of visual cortex in both cell culture and brain slice.
- Developed ex vivo retinal explant culture to study STAT3 function in retinal development and pathology.
Associate Research Scientist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Performed microbiological and sterility test of raw materials and finished products Developed, validated, and executed assays for microbiological quality control Calibrated and maintain laboratory equipment and maintained a laboratory notebook.
Skills : Microbial Physiology, Protein Biochemistry, Polyclonal Antibody Production, Glycomics & Proteomics Analysis, New Product Development, Biomolecular Interaction, Project & Lab Management, Mass/UV/Visible Spectroscopy, ELISA/Western-Blot Analysis.
- Lead scientist in immunoanalytical group on multiple projects for GLP compliant CRO.
- Perform immunoassays, pharmacokinetic, and neutralizing antibody assays for drugs.
- Process antibodies to drugs from human and animal biological samples and perform method transfers, handle case studies, validations, and sample analysis assays.
- Coordinate with the project manger and with clients to perform specific tasks for each assignment.
- Perform ELISAs utilizing advanced technologies including Bioveris, Mesoscale robotics and automation.
- Responsible for training new personnel on designated projects.
- Contributed in developing PK and ADA assays Draft, validate, and revise standard operating procedures while following all safety and security policies and prescribed GLP practices, policies, and guidelines.
- Analyze data, create plate maps, and set up runs using Watson; protein labeling.
Associate Research Scientist/Specialist Resume
Objective : Science professional with experience in medical device design and development. Expertise in root cause analysis for continuous improvement and cost reduction. Leader of people and projects. Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
Skills : R&D Scientist, Medical Device, Diagnostics, Biosensors, Project Management.
- Designed and demonstrated medical test device feasibility.
- Designed and wrote up to 48 test plans per year; analyzed and documented test plans results.
- Led projects that required interfacing external and internal customers (management) Formulated wet and dry reagent chemistries for point-of-care and self-testing diagnostic tests including, glucose detection and therapeutic drugs.
- Formulated and developed glucose control reagent for 4 glucose test platforms; scaled-up platforms and transferred to manufacturing process.
- Mentored junior scientists, college and high school students.
- Reduced costs by discovering root cause product issues.
- Reduced reporting time by submitting technical documents with 99.5% first-draft acceptability.
- Promoted rapid turn around of new proprietary compounds by coordinating engineering, processing and organic chemistry groups.
Assistant/Associate Research Scientist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Associate Research Scientist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Gel electrophoresis, Western blotting and pull down.
- Design and coordinate laboratory experiments to develop next-generation pigmentary products for the plastics industry.
- Provide material support for manufacturing sites.
- Laboratory sample preparation and testing.
- Lead Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) sessions.
- Create detailed Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) from specifications and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Identified and addressed the lead causes of ongoing processing problems surrounding organic surface treatments of inorganic pigmentary slurries, specifically vapor-phase, inorganic acid emissions, and downstream slurry processing problems.
- Procured and implemented contracts of preclinical trials from pharma/chemical companies.
AS In Engineering
Associate Research Scientist/Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a position leading to assistant director in clinical or clinical research laboratory. Worked in clinical research laboratory certified by NYS DOH and held position of Associate Research Scientist.
Skills : Molecular Biology, Management of DNA and RNA samples, Management of DNA and RNA samples, Extraction of tissues from small mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
- Provided support for the laboratory daily operations, calibrations and supplies.
- Assisted in maintaining a laboratory with testing capability that provides chemical evaluation of materials.
- Conducted analytical support and product testing for new product development.
- Training to generate study designs/protocols, write and distribute final reports.
- Worked with samples using procedural controls and personal protective equipment.
- Provided technical input/content for analytical method development and review.
- Technical expert in the use and operation of laboratory techniques, instrumentation and safety.
- Experience in FDA regulated laboratory environment of drug and medical device industries including GMP/GLP/GDP operations.
BA In Chemistry
Associate Research Scientist Resume
Summary : Excellent interpersonal skills to consistently provide customer service above expectations. Over seventeen years of experience in cGMP regulated environment that have provided an exceptional capacity to educate and motivate others into action. Easily adaptable to work in a team and independently.
Skills : PCR, qRT-PCR, cell culture, mutagenesis, ELISA, immunofluorescence, flow cytometry and FACS, PAGE WB, transfection human cells, infection human cells, virology, siRNA knock down, stable cell line.
- Participated in development of methods to evaluate in vitro and ex vivo homeostatic effects of test articles.
- Utilized animal surgical skills to develop arterivenous shunt and the venous stasis models of thrombosis.
- Performed platelet function and coagulation time assays.
- Explored the pharmacodynamic relationship between platelet function and nitroglycerin.
- Prepared guinea pig myocytes for in vitro receptor binding study.
- Compiled and conducted statistical analysis of data, and prepared graphic presentations utilizing computer skills.
- Reported results to project team members and management.